In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Today, 07:31 AM   #511
sexdownload
Местный

Default Bff Videos - Goddess Suzy Cross On Top Pt.2

Bff Videos - Goddess Suzy Cross On Top Pt.2

Black Goddess Suzy Cross is so delightful rubbing her ass and pussy on Olavo face while the poor guy is breathless.
Ass Clean, Ass Worship Femdom, Bff Videos, BFF Videos online, femdom online, Mistress Ass Lick, Online, Tongue Her Ass,
Duration : 00:10:15
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 372.8 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:44 AM   #512
sexdownload
Местный

Default Madam Director - Peaches And Lola - Facesitting With Husband Collared And Leashed

Madam Director - Peaches And Lola - Facesitting With Husband Collared And Leashed

I've got my husband on his collar and leash and locked up tight in his chastity cage. I love dangling the key while I sit on his face. I'm so confident with him beneath me. Sometimes I smother him with my ass and deny him air just to test him. Does he really trust me? I stare into his eyes while I cover his nose with my pussy. A lot of men want to be married to beautiful, sexual, Dominant women, but we are of course not easy to keep satisfied. Nothing wrong, though, with a man who tries to keep up with me! (6:33 long)
Clip Contains: Peaches, Madam Director, Female Domination, Facesitting, Chastity Male, Ass Smothering
Related Categories: Ass Smothering, Chastity Male, Female Domination
Keywords: Peaches,Madam Director,Collar And Leash
Ass Worship Femdom, femdom face sitting, lick my ass, madam director, Mistress Pussy Licking,
Duration : 00:06:27
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 415.28 MB

Link For Download
Old Today, 01:10 PM   #513
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Vera My Slave Right Where He Belongs Under My Ass

Mistress Vera My Slave Right Where He Belongs Under My Ass

Duration : 00:07:23
File Size : 326.65 MB

Link For Download
Old Today, 04:34 PM   #514
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Miss Kassy - Out Of The Warehouse And Into Her Office

Club Stiletto Femdom - Miss Kassy - Out Of The Warehouse And Into Her Office

Cruel but beautiful boss lady Miss Kassy is doing job reviews and she has Joel in the office. "How do you think it's going in the warehouse?" she asks him. He mumbles about how there's been some issues, stuff going on at home, etc., but Kassy interrupts him and says his immediate bosses say he is one of the worst employees they have ever had. "Business has been a little slow" she tells him and says when that happens people get laid off. "I see you're making a dollar an hour over minimum wage, should we be spending that sort of money on someone hardly putting in any effort?" she asks him.
Kassy criticizes Joel for his ill fitting clothing, his laziness and stupidity and the intimidated employee starts to beg for his job and says he'll do anything to keep it. "I'm sure your wife wouldn't be happy if you lost your job?" Kassy says and Joel confesses she is already mad at him for other things. "Have you not been pleasing her sexually?" Kassy asks. She then tells him she is friends with Doctor Julio and knows he's been fucking Joel's wife. Kassy knows Joel's wife will leave him if he loses his job so she agrees to keep him on. but there are conditions. Joel NOW has a new job being Kassy's ‿assistant' in her office. Watch the video to see what his new work involves and if you like foot worship and face sitting this will be extra enjoyable for you.
If interested in what happens in Dr. Julio's Office be sure to see these clips too.
Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, feet, femdom online, foot worship, Julio, kassy, Miss Kassy online, office, OFFICE DOMINATION,
Duration : 00:07:37
File Size : 808.22 MB

Link For Download