In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-16-2024, 10:09 PM   #321
sexdownload
Местный

Default Brazil Bbw - Bbw Sandra Liz First Foot Worship

Brazil Bbw - Bbw Sandra Liz First Foot Worship

Duration : 00:33:54
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1 494.3 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:34 AM   #322
sexdownload
Местный

Default Female Worship - Ava Sinclaire And Dorian Del Isla - 869

Female Worship - Ava Sinclaire And Dorian Del Isla - 869

Ava Sinclaire, Female Worship, femdom face sitting, fendom facesitting, Pussy Licking Orgasm,
Duration : 00:05:05
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 094.09 MB

Link For Download
Old Yesterday, 04:59 AM   #323
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Toilet Paper Tongue 2 - Goddess Isabel

Domina Planet - Toilet Paper Tongue 2 - Goddess Isabel

It's late at night and Goddess Isabel has to go badly and runs to the bathroom, drops Her shorts and starts to pee and empty Her bowels into the toilet. She sighs with relief and reaches over to grab some toilet paper but nothing is there. Annoyed, She calls out loudly:
"SLAVE! GET IN HERE!"
The slave comes crawling in on all fours and kneels beside Her. She reaches over and attaches its leash, while excoriating it:
"You didn't leave a fresh roll of toilet paper on the toilet slave, and the dispenser is empty. So I'm gonna make you My human toilet paper. But first, you need to appreciate everything that comes from your Goddess. Get your fucking head down here"
She pulls the slave's leash and pushes its head in between Her legs, squeezing them shut tightly to trap the slave's head and makes it breathe the foul air from the bowl:
"I want to hear DEEP inhales, slave. I want the smell of My waste to penetrate every cell of your body"
The slave coughs and gags on the smell, but has no choice but to breathe in and out loudly to satisfy Her. Once She's satisfied, She stands up and orders the slave to shut the toilet lid with its teeth, making the slave put its head back onto the lid. While standing, She pushes Her piss-covered pussy into the slave's face:
"Lick My pissy pussy clean, slave, and you'd better get every drop"
The slave starts licking Her sour-tasting pussy, taking long licks up and down the labia and then starts drilling Her hole to clean up any residue. She grinds it into his face, obviously enjoying the service. She grabs the back of his head and pushes it in deeper. Then turns around and spreads Her dirty ass open wide:
"Now get in there and lick smeary asshole clean, toilet paper. DO IT NOW"
The slave gags at the smell, but She yanks on the leash, pulling the slave's face into Her nasty asshole.
"Lick up and down the crack first slave, clean it out. Then you will probe deeper, looking for more candy"
The slave licks up and down like an ice cream cone first a few times, choking and gagging, then starts to drill Her dirty little brown hole. She pushes back on its face hard, pinning its head to the toilet seat lid and grinding to try and get the tongue in deeper.
"You're not getting in deep enough slave. Get on the fucking floor where you belong. HURRY UP!"
The slave lays on the floor. She stands over the slave and sits on the slave's tongue with Her pussy:
"Ok, make sure all the piss is out first. Suck My pussy and swab the insides with your tongue"
She pins the slave's head to the floor with Her pussy, putting Her full weight on it. The slave struggles to breathe, but dutifully sucks on Her pussy, like a baby with a bottle while She slowly grinds on its face.
"Tell me you love the taste, toilet paper. Good toilet paper should LOVE the taste of My waste"
The slave tells Her it loves the way Her waste tastes. She gets up and turns around, spreading Her perfect ass cheeks wide again, She orders the slave to stick out its tongue and impales Her asshole onto its tongue, pushing it deep inside.
"Get your tongue all the way up there slave and suck out everything. My asshole should smell like roses after you're done with it"
She starts to face fuck the slave with Her ass, pushing the slave's extended tongue in and out like a piston. She settles down on it and smother it for deep cleaning periodically.
"Ok bitch, now kiss My asshole goodbye"
The slave kisses Her asshole, then She stands up and puts Her foot on the slave's head.
"Tell me how much you love being My toilet paper and how much you can't wait for more treats"
The slave repeats the humiliating mantra, She turns off the bathroom light, closes the door and walks away to go back to bed.
anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, ass eating, ass worship, dirty ass licking, dirty asshole, Dirty Pussy Licking, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face fucking, face sitting, femdom online, Goddess Isabel, Goddess Isabel online, human toilet, human toilet paper, Pissy Pussy, pussy cleaning, PUSSY EATING, TOILET FETISH, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slave, Toilet Slavery, toilet smelling, tongue fucking,
Duration : 00:11:01
File Size : 940.64 MB

Link For Download
Old Yesterday, 08:24 AM   #324
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - From Ass Kisser To Ass Licker

Domina Planet - From Ass Kisser To Ass Licker

Head Mistress Goddess Khaeleesi is training Her newest slave bitch and has already taken it through the preliminaries of training, but the slave has yet to taste Her sweet nether regions, which have been one of the slave's primary motivations besides avoiding pain and being ignored and caged for days with only Goddess golden nectar to drink.
The slave is already secured in bondage, its head inside a red leather queening chair. Goddess Khaleesi strolls in regally, wearing black PVC pants and a halter, hiding Her spectacular body. She climbs onto the stage and announces Her presence and the purpose of today's training to the pig:
"Well maggot, you've learned the basics and done an adequate job, so now its time to move onto anal adoration of your superior Goddess. You're basically going from ass kisser to ass licker. You're going to become quite familiar with all of the different flavors My asshole can produce. But first, you have to kiss my ass through my pants."
He starts kissing each cheek, alternating between each. She finally tells him:
"STOP. Now kiss my asshole through my pants. Again. Now beg me to clean my dirty asshole. NOW!"
"Oh please Goddess, please allow this worthless slave to have the honor and privilege of tasting Your divine anus. Please enslave me to Your asshole"
She stands up and peels off Her skin-tight black PVC pants, and then slowly lowers Her panties, revealing Her incredibly perfect tight rosebud and gorgeous, sumptuous pussy. She orders him:
"DO NOT LICK IT YET. I want you to smell it. Tell me how delicious it smells and how badly you want the flavor in your mouth"
She keeps making him beg, over and over until finally, She tells him to stick the tip of his tongue lightly inside Her rectum. Then She has him kiss it and french kiss it, treating it like a long-lost lover. She puts Her finger in it and makes him watch Her play with it before licking the soiled finger clean. She has him start tongue fucking the sweet-tasting hole, faster and faster. Finally, after cropping him a number of times over small mistakes, She announces:
"We're gonna play a little game slave. You need to learn how to honor and worship my body without worrying about your own selfish needs - such as breathing. So you will point your tongue like a cock, and stick you tongue as far up my asshole as it will go. I mean I want to feel your tongue tickling my tonsils or I may accidentally drop a dumbell on your balls."
She spreads the cheeks wide as he tongue punches the tight ring, which finally gives way as his tongue enters Her gaping anus. She snaps Her cheeks back and sits down even harder on his tongue, counting down from 15 seconds to 40. Finally satisfied, She simply stands up and walks off the stage, not bother ing to tell the slave anything until She returns with new torments.
anal face fucking, anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, ass eating, ass face, ass humiliation, ass kisser, ass licking, Ass Slave, ass smothering, ASS SPREADING, ass to mouth, ASSHOLE FETISH, Cherry Ass, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, Facesitting, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Khaeleesi online, MALE SLAVERY, Queening Chair, rectal sucking,
Duration : 00:13:15
File Size : 488 MB

Link For Download
Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM   #325
sexdownload
Местный

Default Fetish Freaks Africa - Chocolate B Boob Domination For Slutty

Fetish Freaks Africa - Chocolate B Boob Domination For Slutty

Chocolate Boottie is back after a long holiday abroad and she couldn't let the chance of dominating Slutty with her huge boobs slip away.She has large Titties and she uses them to dominate her slave. Chocolate Boottie uses yoghurt to make it more challenging for Slutty to breath properly, she makes sure that the only air Slutty gets is from her stinky big boobs. She hates the sweaty smell but Chocolate B keeps rubbing and squeezing her big juicy Titties on her face and hitting her face with her massive boobies while squeezing her tiny face.
BBW, BBW FEMALE DOMINATION, Breast Smother, breast smothering, domination, ebony african, ebony bbw, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE DESPERATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Fetish, Fetish Freaks Africa, Fetish Freaks Africa online, HUMILIATION, lesbian, LESBIAN DOMINATION, SMOTHER, smothering, SQUASH/SMOTHER, Submissive, titty smother,
Duration : 00:12:28
File Size : 866.52 MB

Link For Download
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM   #326
sexdownload
Местный

Default Diane Chrystall - Brutally Cruel Facefarting He

Diane Chrystall - Brutally Cruel Facefarting He

This is a custom video!
I was asked to facesit him as cruelly as possible. I'm kneeling onto his arms so he can't move and sit onto his face with my full bodyweight. I'm spreading my ass so you can see my asshole while I'm farting onto his face than without hesitation I'm pusing my ass onto his face so he can't breathe. No air breathing. He can swallow my farts only. I'm also using a leather belt to pull his head even deeper into my ass. When I'm accumulating fart I'm smothering him with my feet. I'm pushing them down his throat. I'm laughing at his pain. This time I was so cruel that he actually knocked out. I didn't even realise it at first.than I had to slap him to wake him up. No joke! I nearly stopped recording this video. You must see this! Watch this video now!
Message me for a custom video now! My email address is on my store page!
ass licking, ass smelling, Ass Smother, ass smothering, Asshole Winking, cruel, diane chrystall, Diane Chrystall online, face farting, face sitting, FACE SMOTHER, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, FOOT SMOTHER, nude, SMOTHER, Stinky Fart, wet fart,
Duration : 00:21:23
File Size : 1 016.21 MB

Link For Download
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM   #327
sexdownload
Местный

Default German Mistresses - Latex Face-Sitting

German Mistresses - Latex Face-Sitting

Ass Worship Femdom, German Mistresses, Lady Alice, mistress ass worship, mistress facesitting, Pussy Worship Pov,
Duration : 00:10:28
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 309.56 MB

Link For Download
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM   #328
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - This Big Ass Will Do That - Princess Mia

Club Stiletto Femdom - This Big Ass Will Do That - Princess Mia

Princess Mia hovers over her slaves face with her big ass. He is laying on the sex bench and her ass smothering him or slamming his face is as close as he's going to get to sex today. or any day for that matter. Slaves are sometimes allowed supervised masturbation or fucked up the ass, but we digress. "Are you ready for this ass?" she asks the slave and he says he is and that he loves her ass so much. "Even when it's smothering you?" she says. "Especially when it's smothering me" he replies. Mia moves to the front of the bench so she can bring her ass down on him in a forward position. She slams his face with her ass. She then settles down on it and lifts her legs to insure he gets all her weight. After 30 seconds he starts to kick and she says "Oh do you want to play a kicking game, we can both do that" and she starts to kick too. Someone's having fun! She brings her feet to the ground but does not get up, she just lets him kick until he is finally so frantic she decides to give him a breath.
She tells him to turn his head sideways on the bench and now starts slamming his head like that. "I want everyone to see how much pain you are in" she tells him. The slave is really grunting and she eventually tells him to turn his head straight again. "Did your head feel like it was going to explode?" she asks him and when he says yes she replies "This big ass will do that." She settles on his face again but then decides to bounce some more, and then more smothering. This time she is really going to make him suffer and soon enough he is thrashing around like a bull at a rodeo. "I guess he needs air more than ass" Mia says lifting up. The slave gasps for air. Mia knows tells the slave to turn around so his head is on the high end of the bench. She stands over him and again slams his face with her ass. She then settles her ass on his face again but from a standing position. She lifts her legs up onto his legs and then bounces and grinds her ass on his face. She says she is disappointed because he lacked enthusiasm so when she is done with him it will be a cold night in the cage. She is not getting up just yet though, she enjoys his suffering.
Related Categories: Ass Smothering, Big Butts, Big Tits, Butt Drops
Keywords: Mia,Big Ass,Facesitting,Ass Smothering,Butt Drops,Big Tits
Club Stiletto FemDom, femdom face, femdom forced facesitting, Lick My Asshole, Mistress Pussy Licking, Princess Mia,
Duration : 00:06:54
File Size : 711.3 MB

Link For Download
Old Today, 01:31 AM   #329
sexdownload
Местный

Default The English Mansion - Arse And Pussy Tease - Complete Movie

The English Mansion - Arse And Pussy Tease - Complete Movie

Mistress T, wearing her long red boots, stockings and sexy corset, her slave on the electric queening chair, in a perfect position to lick her boots. She loves to tease him constantly with her beautiful big ass, spreading the cheeks and showing her beautiful pussy and ass, smothering him and making him cry in desire! She gushes over him and rubs her ass over his nose, allowing him to shoot his cum on command.
Extreme Ass Licking, Femdom Pussy Eating, Mistress - T, Pussy Eating Slave, The English Mansion, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:21:10
File Size : 1 473.83 MB

Link For Download
Old Today, 04:54 AM   #330
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Fucking Your Face-Off Ii

Domina Planet - Fucking Your Face-Off Ii

Goddess Abigail has put Her slave's head in the smotherbox and removed his chastity. He is laying naked, with his hands cuffed to the sides of the smotherbox and his legs propped up on an easy chair, to elevate his cock. Goddess Abigail starts off mounting the box, naked from the waist down. Her perfect shaved pussy glistening above him. She tells him:
"Ok slave, you're probably wondering why I have you in here with your chastity off. Well, since you've given me seven orgasms this week, if you give me just 3 more today, I'll let you cum. Of course, you'll have to eat every bit of it, but I know how much you're starting to love the taste of cum"
She grabs the black pump that inflates the little pillow under the slave's head, raising his mouth up to the proper height for pussy eating, ass eating, smothering, golden nectar drinking and plain old face-fucking. She tells the slave to start off slowly, kissing Her labia majora and lightly licking up and down the slit, looking for honey. She starts to moan lightly and move back and forth slowly on his outstretched tongue and face, which is already getting shiny with Her succulent, sweet juices.
"Uh, yeah, you're just a human dildo you fucking pig. Your cock is useless, you're so fucking lucky I allow you to taste My divine pussy, that a disgusting pig like you doesn't deserve. You'd better suck up every drop of My pussy cream if you want to cum"
".Yeth Goddeth"
He tries to say while She bears down with Her full weight on his face, grabbing the sides of the smotherbox for leverage, She grinds on his face so hard She's cutting off his breath. She pours a bunch of lube on Her hands and starts to jerk the slave's cock, causing him to eat Her even more furiously.
"You don't to breathe, bitch, just fucking LICK"
She starts to have an orgasm, shuddering on his face while he struggle to breathe through the juice spilling into his mouth and coating his face, which is starting to resemble a glazed donut. She slows down and has him suck up the cum:
"Two more, bitch"
She lets the air out and then pumps it back up, this time even tighter against Her pussy. She grind on him back and forth, letting him breath every 10 seconds or so while closing Her eyes and ignoring his desperate thrashing around to get air. She starts to stroke him harder again.
Continued in Part II: Fucking Your Face-Off II: Eat Your Own Cum
Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face fucking, face sitting, femdom online, goddess abigail, Goddess Abigail online, jerk-off, Labia Smothering, MALE SLAVERY, pussy cleaning, Pussy Control, Pussy Domiination, PUSSY EATING, pussy grinding, pussy juice drinking, pussy servant, pussy slave, Pussy Supremacy, pussy whipped, PUSSY WORSHIP, SMOTHER, smother box,
Duration : 00:10:46
File Size : 472.53 MB

Link For Download