In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Today, 02:42 AM   #61
pricelove777
Местный

Default Pastel Goddess - Extra Stinky Farts For Bbw Pussy Slave

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Pastel Goddess - Extra Stinky Farts For Bbw Pussy Slave
Format : mp4
File Size : 438.12 MB
Duration : 00:11:50
Resolution : 1920x1080
My little slave has the special privilege of licking my pussy and making me cum. It's never that simple for a pathetic beta, though. As he humbly worships this pussy I would never let him fuck, and denying him any sexual pleasure of his own, I unload lots of pungent gas into the slave's nose and mouth. This is the best a loser could hope for; I'd never allow him to lick my pussy without humiliating him in a fun way. When he pulls his face away for fresh air, I grab his head and push it back in. He knows there is no way out of this task. He endures many stinky farts while licking me to a strong orgasm. I cum all over his dirty, used face. Afterward, instead of allowing him to cum, I make him clean my ass and fart in his face even more. Then he is sent away.
Amazon, ass licking, BBW Femdom, big ass, big boobs, big tits, Clit Worship, face farting, facefart, fart fetish, FARTING, female orgasm, femdom online, ORAL SERVICE, ORAL SERVITUDE, Pastel Goddess, Pastel Goddess online, pawg, PUSSY EATING, pussy licking, PUSSY WORSHIP, real orgasm, Thick Tighs, VERBAL HUMILIATION,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:37 AM   #62
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ladyannabelle666 - Facesitting In Latex Catsuit

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ladyannabelle666 - Facesitting In Latex Catsuit
Format : mp4
File Size : 1 310.01 MB
Duration : 00:11:17
Resolution : 1920x1080
I enjoy using my slave as a chair. When I sit on his pitiful face, that gives him the most pleasure. And I'm making fun of him in that way. I slap his balls and dick a tiny bit during this great sensual game to make it hotter for me.
ass worship, BDSM, Catsuit, CBT, Domme, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish, goddes, Lady Annabelle, LadyAnnabelle666, LadyAnnabelle666 online, latex, play, slapping, slave, Submissive, Tease & Denial, WORSHIP,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote