In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Today, 12:51 PM   #541
pricelove777
Местный

Default Heel15cm - Meeting Classmates

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Heel15cm - Meeting Classmates
Format : mp4
File Size : 2 274.59 MB
Duration : 00:11:40
Resolution : 1920x1080
Margo and Molly accidentally met their classmate, whom they had not seen for a long time. The guy is very happy with such a meeting, because these girls are real gorgeous Goddesses. He calls them on a date, but Molly and Margo are not going to go for a walk with this loser, but they intend to give the guy hope and say that they will go with him if he cleans their dirty boots. A former classmate is glad of this opportunity and takes on this dirty work in the hope of a reward. He licks their boots with his tongue and obeys their every command. The girls laugh at him and constantly ask him to show a dirty tongue and spit in his mouth. The goddesses walk on it like on a shoe rug, wipe their feet on it and trample his fingers. The poor guy hopes to go on a date with them, but the girls just laugh and use him like a slave.
Blonde, Brunette, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Trampling, Stomping, Trample, Real Dirt, High Heels Domination, High Heels Humiliation, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Degradation, Public Humiliation, Mud, Filthy Boots, Dirty Boots, Muddy Boots, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistresses, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Russian Domina, Bdsm, Mean Brat, Mean Mistresses, Boot Slave, Boot Bitch, Boot Slut, Verbal Humiliation, Submissive / Slave Training, Brat Girls, Young Mistress, Young Domina, Young Dominatrix, Leather Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Women, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Boot Cleaning

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:17 PM   #542
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - A Pure Painful Trample

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - A Pure Painful Trample
File Size : 1 079.41 MB
Duration : 00:06:59
My slave is required to be My carpet. My heels should not touch the floor, only his back. Dressed in a leather corset, tiny leather skirt and very SHARP heels, he is powerless to resist Me. I scrap My sharp, METAL heels across his back. It oozes instantly. Jumping, twisting and stomping I love to watch as his skin changes colour in accordance with My movements. Watch as I make holes in his back. The indents from My heels stand out and he cries with pain. Almost weeping as he cannot understand why someone as dainty as I am, can cause so much pain with one step. I will not rest until I am sure he is well marked, flinging Me standing on him for the rest of the week!
Human Furniture, Human Doormat, Leather Fetish, Leather Clothing, Bdsm, Dungeon, Moaning Slave, Extreme Trampling, Stomping, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Sharp Heels, Shoe Domination, Jumping On Slave, Blonde, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Pro Domina, Pain Bitch, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Sadistic Woman, Young Goddess, Pathetic Slave, Stunning Mistress, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 07:41 PM   #543
pricelove777
Местный

Default American Mean Girls - Playing With Our Pig

VIDEO INFO

File Name : American Mean Girls - Playing With Our Pig
File Size : 2 056.92 MB
Duration : 00:11:23
Princess Amber is playing with the camera when she hears a knock at Mean Girl Manor. Her and Princess Skylar open the door to find this fat fucking pig groveling at their door step! Amber and Skylar laugh at how pathetic this idiot is as it BEGS for another chance to serve them! Princess Amber and Princess Skylar demand this gross thing to dress down so they can humiliate and degrade it even more. They wanna treat it like the trash that it is! Amber and Skylar laugh at this gross fat thing while making it lick the bottoms of their dirty sneakers. They cannot stand how disgusting is... They HATE this fat pig, and the ONLY reason they tolerate it is because they can use it to make money! - Princess Hannah
Amg, Mmg, Americanmeangirls, The Mean Girls, Miamimeangirls, Miami Mean Girls, Double Domme, Brunette, Humiliation, Degradation, Shoe Fetish, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, High Heels Domination, Heels Sucking, Shoe Domination, Shoe Dom, Men Following Orders, Verbal Abuse, Pathetic Loser, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Arrogant Woman, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST