In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Today, 04:55 AM   #431
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Tess Uk - Gynarch Gang Bang

Mistress Tess Uk - Gynarch Gang Bang

This is what this butt slut really wanted, he's had his face fucked by all the Ladies in a previous scene, but now it's his moment to shine as the butt slut that he truly is! With Mistress Tess, Mistress Ezada, Miss Roper, Domina Helena, Ava Von Medisin & Mistress Michelle all strapped up and ready with their cocks, the slave is going to get his ass hole absolutely ruined by all of them, over and over again until they're satisfied that his ass is suitably slack and fucked to within an inch of its mere existence. The fucking is hard, constant and always balls deep in the slave's ass and there's no doubt he'll be feeling this for days and won't forget it for the rest of his life, he's peaked!
Size - 1 351.92 MB
Duration - 00:10:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Gangbangs, Group Domination, Blonde, Brunette, Milf, Pro Dominatrix, British, Shiny Latex, Pvc, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Fishnets, Glossy Leggings, Gloves, Mouth Fucking, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Strapon, Strap-on, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Anal Fucking, Bdsm, Spitroast, Spit-roasted, Dildo Play, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Sucking

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:57 AM   #432
sancho48
Местный

Default Licking Girls Feet - Nicole - Your Pleas For Mercy WonT Help You

Licking Girls Feet - Nicole - Your Pleas For Mercy WonT Help You

Nicole always treats her slaves rudely.. No matter how pathetic they look. olivia was not helped by the pitiful image today and Nicole did not make any impression. It only annoying her. The slave received a lot of strong slaps in the face .. her cheeks turned red and tears came out in her eyes, but Nicole only turns it on! olivia licks Nicole's spit off the dirty floor and begs for mercy.. kisses Nicole's dirty boot soles while Nicole smiles haughtily and looks at her. Nicole throws the slave into the pit and orders her to lick her dirty boots. The slave crawls and eats garbage and grass from the ground. Very hard day for her..
Size - 1 727.4 MB
Duration - 00:16:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Outdoors, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Dirty Boots, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Bootlicker, Boot Dom, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Russian Domina, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Spit In Slave'S Face, Degradation, Extreme Humiliation, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Bdsm, Mean Brat, Mean Mistress, Verbal Humiliation, Slavegirl Training, Young Mistress, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Pathetic Female, Pathetic Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
Old Today, 04:59 AM   #433
sancho48
Местный

Default Hong Kong Style Retro High Heel Stampede

Hong Kong Style Retro High Heel Stampede

Size - 137.62 MB
Duration - 00:21:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old Today, 11:12 AM   #434
sancho48
Местный

Default Two naked goddesses pegging chastity slave with double penetration

Two naked goddesses pegging chastity slave with double penetration

Size - 365.44 MB
Duration - 00:18:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 854x480
Keys - femdom, strapon, pegging, double fucked, females fucks male

Keep2share
Old Today, 11:55 AM   #435
sancho48
Местный

Default House Of Sinn - Goddess Samariel Verbally Humiliates Her Cuckolded Hubby While He Worships Her Feet

House Of Sinn - Goddess Samariel Verbally Humiliates Her Cuckolded Hubby While He Worships Her Feet

Goddess Samariel has returned from date night with Her boyfriend to Her naked, collared, cuckold hubby. All the delicious sexual activity has made Her feet and legs very tired. That is how Her hubby can make Her happy, finding Her a good lover and then rubbing Her tired feet while She tells him all about the hot sex She had.
Size - 545.35 MB
Duration - 00:15:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Hos, Mistress Relaxing, Foot Kissing, Foot Massage, Blonde, Milf Domination, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Cuckolding, Femdom, Verbal Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Toe Sucking, Goddess Worship, Femdom, Matriarchy, Cfnm, Sweaty Feet, Big Boobs

Keep2share
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #436
sancho48
Местный

Default Kate Marley - Kate wears a strapon and fuck ass of new guy

Kate Marley - Kate wears a strapon and fuck ass of new guy

Size - 473.67 MB
Duration - 00:40:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - femdom, anal toys, prostate massage, strapon, pegging, ass fucked, milking cock, ruined orgasm

Keep2share
Old Today, 01:26 PM   #437
sancho48
Местный

Default Lady Stefanie - Sklaveneier Aufgetischt - German

Lady Stefanie - Sklaveneier Aufgetischt - German

Female Double Domination. Lady Divine Money und Lady Stefanie haben getreu diesen Mottos ihr erstes personliches Kennenlernen genossen. Selbstverstandlich sind dabei grandiose Clips entstanden. Der vom Sklaven eigens kreirte Foltertisch wird ihm direkt zum Verhangnis. Im Doppelpack wollen wir das gute Stuck selbstverstandlich sofort austesten, zum Leid des Weicheis und im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes "Weichei". Slave Balls Plated Up Female double domination. Lady Divine Money and Lady Stefanie enjoyed their first femdom session together. Great femdom clips were made during this time. The torment table specially created by the slave is his doom. In the double pack we want to test the good piece of course immediately, to the sorrow of the wimp and in the truest sense of the word "wimp".
Size - 983.76 MB
Duration - 00:16:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Double Domination, Sph, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Sneaker, Sneakers, Erniedrigung, Lady Divine Money, Riding Crops, Cropping, Trampling, Stomping, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Breath Play, Loser, Pain, Moaning Slave, Submissive, Bdsm, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Young Domina, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Cruelty, Masochism, Female Supremacy, Cbt, Sadism, Violent Woman

Keep2share
Old Today, 04:13 PM   #438
sancho48
Местный

Default Goddess Grazi - Female Foot Odor Training Part 10 - Sweaty Pantyhose

Goddess Grazi - Female Foot Odor Training Part 10 - Sweaty Pantyhose

Kally forgot to wash a few pairs of socks I wore during the week so today she will be humiliated, in addition to sniffing and licking foot odor and nylon, she will be displayed in the family group and to friends, I will send photos and videos for them showing Kally's place in My house, yes she was born to be My slave and everyone will know that today, this will be her punishment for being incompetent. I wore these nylons for 1 month, unwashed, purposely to punish Kally, can you imagine the smell and taste? I'm sure you'll be able to see her face every time I shove My feet into her nose and mouth! haha I smell the sour smell from afar as she removed the stinky shoes from My feet. That's what this foot odor snort deserves. My red nail polish looks so sexy under these socks.
Size - 1 166.89 MB
Duration - 00:08:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Pantyhose Fetish, Nylon, Pantyhose Domination, Legwear Femdom, Nylon Feet Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Smell Fetish, Milf, Brazil Femdom, Brazilian Dominatrix, Big Feet, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Slavegirl, Amateur, Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Humiliation, Female Slavery, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination

Keep2share
Old Today, 07:38 PM   #439
sancho48
Местный

Default Licking Girls Feet - Pamela - Now You Will Learn To Suck

Licking Girls Feet - Pamela - Now You Will Learn To Suck

Pathetic avril after a date with her boyfriend returns home... She has tears in her eyes because he left her. At this time, Pamela was at home .. "Oh .. my dear .. Your boyfriend left you? I'm very sorry. Maybe it's because you suck dick badly? Get on your knees, whore! Now I'll teach you!" - Pamela laughed. Pamela took out a dildo and ordered her slave to suck it. The slave diligently sucked the dildo while Pamela humiliated her morally and laughed at her. "You're starting to suck better!! LOL! Now we'll continue to train on my feet! Open your mouth!" Pamela ordered and pushed her foot deep into avril's mouth. Pamela tried her best to push her feet into avril's throat. Brutal foot gagging..
Size - 954.37 MB
Duration - 00:21:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Sex Toys, Dildo Play, Strapon Sucking, Dildo Gagging, Crying Slavegirl, Foot Gagging, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Female Loser, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission

Keep2share