In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Yesterday, 11:21 AM   #461
pricelove777
Местный

Default Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Your Nylon Nightmare

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Your Nylon Nightmare
Format : mp4
File Size : 1 474.51 MB
Duration : 00:14:06
Resolution : 1920x1080
I do love tormenting My boys. Today I am dressed in My new fuscia lace lingerie set, complete with nylon stockings and peep toe stilettos. Enough to drive any man wild........ a favourite of flash's, something I can use to MY advantage. I invite him to worship My shoes, I then tell him to work his way up and kiss and caress My legs. he doesn't need telling twice and covers every inch of My nylon clad legs in gentle kisses. his erection is standing to attention instantly..... My aim is to keep it that way until it starts to ache not in a nice way. he is told to remove My stockings...... slowly. I savour each second of the uncomfortable look on his face trying to hide the pre cum pooling onto My floor. he's a dripping mess and I haven't even started yet. I make him inhale My scent on My stockings and tease him with tales of all the debauch things I have done in them. his cock is starting to turn purple.... its been weeks since his last release. I take My worn stocking and proceed to masturbate him with it. Whilst extremely arousing, nylon on a dry cock is very rough and scratches his appendage. The border between pleasure and intense pain is a real struggle which only ignites My sadistic fire. Using My other stocking, I tie up his full balls very tightly....... he could cum any second. I let him hang in the balance, moaning in pleasure and crying out in pain, I find it highly amusing and love this kind of control........its very intense and extremely arousing. his orgasm will not be pleasurable at all....... especially when I continue the edging after he has cum for My own amusement!!!!!
Masked, Pro Dominatrix, Milf, Blonde, British Mistress, English Femdom, Uk Domme, Sexy Lingerie, Underwear, Legwear Femdom, Stockings, Nylon, Orgasm Control, Edging, Cumshot, Handjob, Milking, Ejaculation, Forced Male Orgasm, Made To Cum, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Ruined Orgasm, Submissive, Slave Training, Sadist, Cruel, Edged, Mean, Denied, Masturbated, Controlled, Milked

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:02 PM   #462
pricelove777
Местный

Default Humiliated Cuckold Fetish Creampies - Cuckold Swallows Alpha Seed In Lady AnacondaS Pussy

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Humiliated Cuckold Fetish Creampies - Cuckold Swallows Alpha Seed In Lady AnacondaS Pussy
File Size : 1 379.75 MB
Duration : 00:15:49
My CuckAFan A-List Blaq Card Cuckold drives Goddess Lady Anaconda to meet me at Ft. Lauderdale so she can greet me with a blowjob at the airport. We get to the hotel and I immediately begin eating her pussy and fucking her pussy as our cuckold is teased while he films us. After she orgasms all over my BBC, she's pumped full so of my Alpha Seed into her pussy, Cuck has to catch it with his hand as it spews out. And then we command him to eat it all. To ensure he gets every drop she even sit step-son his face so all of the creampie goes down his throat.
Big Black Cock, Creampie, Oral Sex, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Oral Pleasure, Oral Service, Goddess Worship, Pussy Eating, Oral Worship, Cunnilingus, Danny Blaq, Dannyblaq, Amateur, Interracial, Brunette, Milf, Cuck Clean Up, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Big Cocks, Alpha Male, Cuckoldress, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Male, Male Orgasm, Cuckie, Fucking, Femdom Sex, Cuckold, Male Abuse, Cuckolding, Female Superiority, Humiliation, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM   #463
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ezada Sinn - Matriarch Ezada Sinn Makes Her Chattel Eat His Own Cum From Her Sweaty Arse

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ezada Sinn - Matriarch Ezada Sinn Makes Her Chattel Eat His Own Cum From Her Sweaty Arse
File Size : 285.06 MB
Duration : 00:13:52
I am very sweaty after My workout, but My stupid chattel forgot My sweat towel. he will be punished for this; I know eating his own cum is a limit, but I am going to make him do it. First, he must take the place of My sweat towel. I want him to start by licking My armpits, but the pathetic boy is too tiny to reach. I lean down so he can lick them, but I don't like this position. I tie him to the exercise bench to use him as I want. I sit on his bound body, making him aroused with My wet body. My butt is very sweaty, so I sit on his face to make him smell My sweaty arse. I can see how aroused he is, and sitting on his dicklet only makes him hornier. his tiny appendage gets lost between My arse cheeks. I permit him to ejaculate, but I am not going to make it easy, and his bobbing dicklet tells Me how horny he is. I don't need to touch his silly thing, all I have to do is rub it with My arse, and he cums in a nicely ruined orgasm. Now it is the moment he was dreading; he must clean all his cum from My divine arse. From now on, he will eat his own cum whenever I allow him a release, but that won't be for at least six months.
Brunette, Milf, Pro Dominatrix, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Sweat Fetish, Scent Worship, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, Masked, Bondage Slave, Tied Male, Mistress On Top, Armpits Licking, Smelly Armpit, Body Licking, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Femdom, Female Domination, Humiliation, Forced Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Cum Eating, Ruined Orgasm, Orgasm Control, Female Supremacy, Gym, Arse Worship, Big Arse

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 01:35 PM   #464
pricelove777
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Ava Riley And Sablique - Ball Busting Pov - Hard And Loud

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Ava Riley And Sablique - Ball Busting Pov - Hard And Loud
File Size : 1 457.24 MB
Duration : 00:09:36
Resolution : 3840x2160
Sablique gives you an insight on how it'd feel to be ball busted. And of course, she has 2 hot helpers who also specialize in ball busting. The kicks are so powerful. THEY ARE SO LOUD! We love hearing the sound. See how much this loser can take!!!
Triple Femdom, Group Female Domination, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Blonde, Redhead, Verbal Humiliation, Leather Boots, Boot Fetish, Ball Busting, High Heels, Pain, Ballbusting, Young Dominatrix, Bdsm, Bitch Torture, Extreme Domination, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Femdom, Female Domination, Beatdowns, Merciless Femdom, No Mercy, Female Supremacy, Beating, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Ball Crushing, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ballbust, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Violent Women, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM   #465
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ballbusting World - Fixing His Sperm Count - Bb1596

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ballbusting World - Fixing His Sperm Count - Bb1596
File Size : 321.67 MB
Duration : 00:14:20
Resolution : 1280x720

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM   #466
pricelove777
Местный

Default Fetish Chateau Dommes - Face Fucking And Feminization By Aliena Moore And Evilwoman

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fetish Chateau Dommes - Face Fucking And Feminization By Aliena Moore And Evilwoman
File Size : 886.63 MB
Duration : 00:10:12
Aliena Moore and Evilwoman will use this male loser, Mistresses will humiliate him and transform into a sissy slut. Dommes decided to use their strap-on cocks to penetrate his pathetic throat deep! Today he will get a hard face fucking by 2 divine Mistresses!
Fit Mistress, Evil Woman, Nipple Play, Nipple Clamps, Sissy Slut, Cross Dressing, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sisses, Sissification, Sissy Training, Sissies, Slut Training, Double Domination, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Pvc, Mouthfucking, Mouth Fucking, Knee High Heels, Latex Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Polish Goddess, Brunette, Degradation, Humiliation, Young Dommes, Strapon Sucking, Strap-on Gagging, Dildo Gagging, Dildo Play, Dominant Womaen, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM   #467
pricelove777
Местный

Default Cosmicbroccoli - Sooooo This Might Be One Of Our Favorite Scenes Weve Filmed So Far

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cosmicbroccoli - Sooooo This Might Be One Of Our Favorite Scenes Weve Filmed So Far
File Size : 353.7 MB
Duration : 00:15:14

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 02:56 AM   #468
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Cum Dump Cuckold

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Cum Dump Cuckold
File Size : 919.55 MB
Duration : 00:15:27
Miss Kaitlyn left Her cuck slave bound to a stool and blindfold while She went on a fuck date. She walks back in from the date, having taken off Her shoes and. pulled up Her skirt to reveal Her turquoise panties, the crotch stained dark in the crotch, Her thighs glisten with the cum leaking form Her well-fucked pussy. She reaches down and wipes some of the sticky mess from Her thighs. She holds it up to the slave's nose: "Hellooooo cucky, I hope you enjoyed being bound to the stool here while I was getting My perfect little pussy stretched out and filled with two loads from My date. Take a deep whiff of this now, cucky!" The slave recoils once it recognizes the smell, crying in disgust, but She rubs the cum under its nose and then into its mouth. She scoops some more up with Her finger and when the slave tries to pull its head away, She slaps its face: "OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! Now clean My fucking finger! You're gonna lick and suck up EVERY DROP of this man cum. You know why? Because you're not a man, you're a fucking bitch. I'm gonna make you My fucking cum dump" She crams Her wet, cum-covered fingers into the slave's mouth, pushing them into its throat to ensure that every bit of residue is gone. She keeps doing this but quickly gets impatient with the slave's sputtering and whining and orders it to lay on the floor. She inserts an open-mouth gag into the slave's mouth and takes off Her cum-soaked panties. She leans down over the slave's open mouth and starts wringing the cum into its pried-wide-open mouth: "Stick your fucking tongue out! You're such a lucky cucky! Mmmmmm, get every drop, cuck slave" She stands on the slave's chest, making it groan in pain and crams the panties into its mouth. She finally sits on its stomach and moves the panties around inside its mouth. She finally takes the gag and panties out, wrapping the panties around the slave's head. More cum starts leaking out of Her exposed pussy, so She jumps up over the slave's face and starts scooping out handfuls of the gloppy mess running down Her legs: "Keep that fucking mouth open! Mmmmmmmhhhh, slurp it up! Slurp, slurp, slurp cucky!" She keeps scooping up the cum and wiping onto the slave's tongue, making it suck Her fingers clean every time She scoops out more of the mess. She stands up, grabs some clothespins and starts affixing them to the slave's cock and balls, making the slave screech in pain each time She fastens another clamp on its most sensitive parts: "I only took your cock out of chastity to torment it, slave. Your cock doesn't deserve any pleasure, only pain, but you willl be pleasing lots of cocks, starting with mine" She takes a big pink dildo and starts teasing Her opening with it, then plunges it into Her wet pussy, banging Herself with it deep to retrieve more cum. She pulls the cum-coated cock out and starts cramming it down the slave's throat, making it deep throat it unit it gags. She takes the cock out and starts cock-whipping the slave's face with it: "Don't you DARE gag on MY cock, bitch. Now open your fucking whore mouth!" She dips the cock back in Her pussy to get more cum then plunges it into the slave's mouth, fucking it while ignoring its gagging. She takes out a tied-off used condom from Her purse, that is about 1/3 filled with thick white cum: "This is from last week, I found under My bed, slave. My pussy is getting a little dry now, but My little cum dump is still thirsty!" She sits on the slave's chest and unties the condom. The slave tries to turn its face away from the disgusting mess, causing Her to brutally slap the slave's face, making it cry in pain. That's all She needs, and starts pouring the full, nasty contents into the slave's mouth, making sure to capture any stray drips with Her finger and wipe them on the slave's outstretched tongue. She finally puts the used condom in the slave's mouth: "Chew it like fucking bubble gum, slave. Cum is your new favorite flavor" She finally retrieves the empty condom out and drapes it over the slave's face. She stands up and starts wiping up stray cum drops with Her perfect foot and sticking it into the slave's mouth: "Suck it all off cucky, or I'll whip those clothespins off your pathetic birth defect. Now open that cum dump WIDER" She shoves the foot down the slave's throat, making it gag, but She ignores it and keeps pushing. She switches feet, scoops more cum up and crams the other one down its throat. She whips the slave's body while it finishes cleaning Her foot, then gives it three final strokes of the flogger, then tosses it, the riding crop and dildo onto the slave's face with the nasty used panties and condom and walks off, laughing at the pathetic, cum-covered and brutalized slave.
Cuckold, Facesitting, Cum Eating Instruction, Cei, Creampie, Cuckolding, Face Sitting, Face Slapping, Foot Gagging, Faceslapping, Cum Feeding, Cum Licking, Finger Feeding, Used Condom Drinking, Open Mouth Gag, Enforced Cum Eating, Clothespins, Human Furniture, Trampling

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 06:21 AM   #469
pricelove777
Местный

Default American Mean Girls - Kitchen Foot Worship

VIDEO INFO

File Name : American Mean Girls - Kitchen Foot Worship
File Size : 1 237.45 MB
Duration : 00:11:19
Princess Skylar is too busy sexting her boyfriends to pay any attention to the loser sucking on her toes. Its so pathetic. literally. Like it lays there worshipping her feet (trying to please her) and yet she totally forget it was even there! Hahaha This is an EXTREME ignore foot worship clip! - Princess Amber
Brunette, Pedicured Toes, Shiny Latex Leggings, Wetlook Pvc Pants, Wet Look, Glossy, Ignore, Ignoring, Chastity Belt, Amg, Mmg, Americanmeangirls, The Mean Girls, Miamimeangirls, Miami Mean Girls, Beta Male, Pathetic Loser, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Male, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 09:46 AM   #470
pricelove777
Местный

Default Cruel Reell - Gagged To Total Silence

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cruel Reell - Gagged To Total Silence
File Size : 716.24 MB
Duration : 00:06:39
Handcuffed Slave, Leather Cuffs, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Tickling, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Pro Dominatrix, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Sex Toys, Triple Domination, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Wetlook Leather Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Young Dominatrix, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Mean Mistresses, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Verbal Humiliation, Slave Training, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish, Pathetic Male, Abused By Women, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST