In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Today, 08:01 AM   #651
pricelove777
Местный

Default Russian Brunette rough fuck his ass with large strapon

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Russian Brunette rough fuck his ass with large strapon
Format : mp4
File Size : 519.29 MB
Duration : 00:07:30
Resolution : 1920x1080
homemade, femdom, strapon, pegging, ass drilled, anal fucking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:26 AM   #652
pricelove777
Местный

Default Lady Stefanie - 10 Minuten Cbt And Bb Nachdem Er Ausgelaufen Ist - German

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lady Stefanie - 10 Minuten Cbt And Bb Nachdem Er Ausgelaufen Ist - German
File Size : 891.89 MB
Duration : 00:09:43
Nachdem dieser Sklavenanwarter im Vorgangerclip - 3 Minuten CBT and BB bis er auslauft - unerlaubt ausgelaufen ist, habe ich beschlossen, di e Session im Sinne von Cock and Ball Torment und Ballbusting einfach noch etwas weiter zu fuhren. Ziemlich unangenehm fur den Sub, aber das interessiert mich selbstverstandlich nicht! 10 Minutes CBT and BB After He Runs Out After this slave candidate leaked in the previous clip - 3 Minutes Of CBT & BB Until He Leaks - I decided to just take the session a little further in the spirit of Cock and Ball Torment and Ballbusting. Quite unpleasant for the sub, but of course I don't care!
Bondage Male, Bondage Slave, Bound Slave, Bound Male, Tied Slave, Tied Male, Bdsm, Dungeon, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Cock Trampling, Ball Trampling, Cock Stomping, Extreme Domination, Moaning Slave, Pro Dominatrix, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Dom, Shoe Domination, Shoe Humiliation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, High Heels Domination, Pain, Ballbusting, Young Domina, Bitch Torture, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Femdom, Female Domination, Beatdowns, Merciless Femdom, No Mercy, Female Supremacy, Beating, Ball Crushing, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ballbust, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Violent Women, Dirty Talk, Dirty Word

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 02:51 PM   #653
pricelove777
Местный

Default Madam Director - Lola - Cum Eating Training Webinar

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Madam Director - Lola - Cum Eating Training Webinar
File Size : 1 256.38 MB
Duration : 00:11:06
In this webinar I explain the proper way to train a slave to eat its own cum. I go over why I believe cum swallowing is important for the training of male slaves. I talk about some of our cultural associations between semen, the dissemination of one's DNA, and ownership of the female body. I discuss how cum eating training challenges common cultural association and traditional tropes of female conquest. I explain to Women why they should never allow a beta male to mark them with bodily emissions. All beta male emissions should be recycled, meaning they should never enter the Female but instead go back into the male's own body. This is a way of marking him as Your property instead of the inverse. The male is not the owner, not the Dominant, he is in this instance owned. I go over some ways to encourage or your slave to swallow semen. I display a DIY device that I made at home that enables the slave to swallow every single drop of his own spillage. I explain how to reframe the act of spilling semen to represent to the male "I Honor You" in place of "I Own you." I have my submissive produce a semen sample so that I can display to my viewers how well the DIY device works. Then, of course, I make him swallow every last drop of his semen from the device.
Cfnm, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Wank Instructions For Pervert Loser, Masturbation Humiliation, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Milf, Cumshot, Masked, Brunette, Semen, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Beta Male, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Sub Training, Loser, Total Submission, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST