In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-22-2024, 12:52 AM   #11
pricelove777
Местный

Default Filth Fetish Studios - Princess Honey - Pay To Smell My Sweaty Ass

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Filth Fetish Studios - Princess Honey - Pay To Smell My Sweaty Ass
Format : mp4
File Size : 990.67 MB
Duration : 00:11:03
Resolution : 1920x1080
ass licking, femdom online, Filth Fetish Studios, Filth Fetish Studios online, Mistress Ass Lick, mistress facesitting, Princess Honey, Princess Honey online, Pussy Worship Compilation,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 03:47 AM   #12
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ava Krass - I Wiggle My Ass On His Face

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ava Krass - I Wiggle My Ass On His Face
File Size : 1 256.34 MB
Duration : 00:07:00
Resolution : 3840x2160
I use the slave the way I want, I wiggle my ass on his face)
I put my foot on his throat and sit on top of him so he can't breathe. Agree, it's very funny.
ass smell, ass smelling, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, Ava Krass, Ava Krass online, Dominatrix, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Goddess, human chair, HUMILIATION, mistress, panty sniffing, Pussy Smell, SMOTHER, ass smell, ass smelling, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, Ava Krass, Ava Krass online, Dominatrix, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Goddess, human chair, HUMILIATION, mistress, panty sniffing, Pussy Smell, SMOTHER,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-22-2024, 06:42 AM   #13
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Mercy And Goddess Stephanies Ass Reward

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Mercy And Goddess Stephanies Ass Reward
File Size : 939.66 MB
Duration : 00:07:14

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-22-2024, 09:37 AM   #14
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mean World Mean Bitches New Pronouns For Fluffy Elana Bunnz

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mean World Mean Bitches New Pronouns For Fluffy Elana Bunnz
File Size : 2 071.55 MB
Duration : 00:35:50

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-22-2024, 12:32 PM   #15
pricelove777
Местный

Default Bff Videos - Magalli Destroys Loser Face Pt

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bff Videos - Magalli Destroys Loser Face Pt
File Size : 372.68 MB
Duration : 00:10:16

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-22-2024, 03:27 PM   #16
pricelove777
Местный

Default Penny Barber - Humiliated By Milf For Premature Ejaculation

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Penny Barber - Humiliated By Milf For Premature Ejaculation
File Size : 391.06 MB
Duration : 00:06:44
Bored and horny MILF, Penny Barber, has decided to make the cute (in a geeky sorta way) neighbor boy her new plaything. Penny asks him over to her place to help with some computer troubles but she has him unzipped and throbbing before long. Everything is going according to plan until her new boytoy proves he is more "boy" than "toy" by cumming all over himself almost instantly!
Of course he is completely humiliated by his little accident but Penny is more amused than annoyed. She does laugh in his face at his total lack of cock control but she is still going to use him to get off. It will just have to be his little mouth instead of his pathetically quick squirting dick! While she making him lick her pussy Penny makes sure to maximize his embarrassment by commenting on "his cute little erection" and how he lasted "less than two minutes". Before she cums on his face Penny explains that to improve his disappointing dick she will be putting him on a strict wanking schedule!
More Girl Bully Humiliation!
In The Boss's Bed Stripped And Humiliated By Landlady Exposed By Penny Barber
Ass Worship Femdom, femdom facesitting smother, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, Penny Barber, Pussy Eating Slave,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-22-2024, 06:22 PM   #17
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - All-Fart Diet

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - All-Fart Diet
File Size : 581.88 MB
Duration : 00:09:25
Mistress Tiffany Fox is visiting the Northwest with Her slave. While the slave was locked in its cage, Mistress went out to a big dinner of fresh salmon and oysters. However, it irritated Her IBS and has made Her gas problem even worse. Combined with the fishy odor of oysters and salmon, Her farts are extra stinky too. So She walks into the dungeon, wearing a pair of cut-offs, spike heels and a cut-off t-shirt. Her slave is secured in a pink cage, wearing a mask that makes the slave breathe through its nose. She announces to the slave:
"I love the Northwest, slave! I just had a huge dinner of salmon and oysters I want to share with you."
She pulls the slave's leash so its head and nose are right next to Her ass. She rips a huge, long, wet, flapping fart right in his face. He starts to retch and moan in disgust, but She just pulls the leash harder so the slave can't avoid breathing in the rotten, eggy-smelling stench She's blown into his face.
"Breathe that in, fuck-face. You're gonna be a full toilet for me, so you're gonna have to get used to that smell, never mind the taste! But we'll get there. Now breathe, deep, here comes another one"
She lets loose with another big, loud, long, wet sounding fart that just keeps going. The slave can't turn its head and just keeps breathing in but choking and coughing as well, having no choice but to inhale the putrid ass gas. Miss Tiffany tells the slave:
"I don't think you're getting the full bouquet of my ass perfume, slave. I'm gonna open the cage so you can stick your head out of it. JUST your head, so I can fart directly in your face, and know that every molecule is going into your lungs and body"
She unlocks the cage and pulls the slave's leash so its head is sticking out of the cage entrance. Mistress Tiffany pulls down Her cut-offs, spreads Her ass cheeks wide, and lets loose with a long, wet, disgusting fart that She releases right above his nostrils, trying to inject Her ass gas into the slave directly.
"Breathe it in, bitch! I don't hear you breathing! Louder, don't waste any"
She rips at least 3 more farts in the slaves face, before locking the cage back up and getting ready to leave. But before She lets go of the slave's leash, She says:
"You've had your appetizer and dinner farts, slave. Now, it's time for your dessert fart"
And She rips another one in the slave's face, laughing as She slams the dungeon door behind Her.
Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, ASSHOLE FETISH, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face farting, face sitting, fart inhaling, fart slave, fart smelling, fart tasting, FARTING, femdom online, Mistress Tiffany Fox, Mistress Tiffany Fox online, slave cage, SMOTHER, Toilet Slave, toilet slave training,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-22-2024, 09:17 PM   #18
pricelove777
Местный

Default Rr Productions - Smothering The Femboy

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Rr Productions - Smothering The Femboy
File Size : 710.22 MB
Duration : 00:12:06
Tied up in rope bondage this Femboy gets bullied by Delilah, she smothers him with all parts of her body in show of strength and dominance.
ass smothering, bondage, Chastity, femdom online, Feminization, goth delilah, pup rascal, RR Productions, RR Productions online, SMOTHER, SQUASH/SMOTHER,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-23-2024, 12:12 AM   #19
pricelove777
Местный

Default Female Worship - Myra Moans And Max Fills - 865

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Female Worship - Myra Moans And Max Fills - 865
File Size : 1 206.04 MB
Duration : 00:05:33
Resolution : 3840x2160
domme face sitting, Extreme Ass Licking, Female Worship, Myra Moans, Pussy Worship Pov, Slave Riding Face,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-23-2024, 03:07 AM   #20
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Human Fart Filter

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Human Fart Filter
File Size : 533.07 MB
Duration : 00:12:16
Goddess Abigail has rented a new house and is just settling in when She gets a loud knock on the door the first night. She answers the door, wearing a pair of yoga pants and t-shirt, only to find the landlord, who lets himself in and announces that he's conducting a ?pop inspection', and that if She doesn't want to be harassed, She's gonna have to fuck Her landlord. Rage flashes briefly in Her eyes, but She feigns interest and lures him in, convincing him to put on cuffs and a blindfold. She comes back in wearing a full black Domme outfit, stiletto heels, a black PVC dress, and a metal-studded bra. She fastens a collar around him and announces:
"You thought you could blackmail me and use me as your own personal cum dump..well, instead, I'm gonna make you my human toilet. But first, to condition you to your new role, I'm gonna treat you to my delicious farts"
She sticks Her ass in his face and farts loudly, making him retch and cough in disgust. She just laughs and sits down with Her full weight on his face, making sure that he has no choice but to smell Her putrid ass gas. She finally lets him up, gasping for air. But there is no mercy:
"You thought you could put that cock in me? Well, I'm gonna put everything that comes out of this ass into you. Now smell this, bitch!"
She blasts another, long, wet, flapping fart into his face, followed by another blast, before sitting on his face to smother him again and make him smell every bit. Then She takes off Her skirt, clad just in a skimpy black g-string, to give the slave direct access to the source.
"You're my human fart filter.I don't have to smell anything, I could even have someone over for dinner and if my asshole is sealed to your mouth, they wouldn't even hear anything! Ooooh, this one feels like it might have something extra..uhhh"
She blasts a disgusting, long blast into his face, which is again followed by another one. She sits on his face, for a few seconds while he gags and retches on the intense, eggy stench that permeates his nostrils and mouth, but soon sits back up and blows another wet loud one into his blindfolded face. She just keeps this up, pushing out so many farts we lost count. He is so overcome with the smells of so many farts, its a wonder he doesn't puke. Finally, before walking off, She tells him:
"I'm gonna go eat dinner, and if the broccoli does the trick, we will take the next step of fart tasting."
Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face farting, fart conditioning, Fart Domination, fart face, Fart Facesitting, fart inhaling, fart slave, fart smelling, fart smothering, femdom online, Full Human Toilet Slave, Goddess Abigail online, SMOTHER, smothering, Toilet Conditioning, Toilet Face, TOILET FETISH, toilet slave training, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST