In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-28-2024, 02:42 AM   #61
pricelove777
Местный

Default Pastel Goddess - Extra Stinky Farts For Bbw Pussy Slave

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Pastel Goddess - Extra Stinky Farts For Bbw Pussy Slave
Format : mp4
File Size : 438.12 MB
Duration : 00:11:50
Resolution : 1920x1080
My little slave has the special privilege of licking my pussy and making me cum. It's never that simple for a pathetic beta, though. As he humbly worships this pussy I would never let him fuck, and denying him any sexual pleasure of his own, I unload lots of pungent gas into the slave's nose and mouth. This is the best a loser could hope for; I'd never allow him to lick my pussy without humiliating him in a fun way. When he pulls his face away for fresh air, I grab his head and push it back in. He knows there is no way out of this task. He endures many stinky farts while licking me to a strong orgasm. I cum all over his dirty, used face. Afterward, instead of allowing him to cum, I make him clean my ass and fart in his face even more. Then he is sent away.
Amazon, ass licking, BBW Femdom, big ass, big boobs, big tits, Clit Worship, face farting, facefart, fart fetish, FARTING, female orgasm, femdom online, ORAL SERVICE, ORAL SERVITUDE, Pastel Goddess, Pastel Goddess online, pawg, PUSSY EATING, pussy licking, PUSSY WORSHIP, real orgasm, Thick Tighs, VERBAL HUMILIATION,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 05:37 AM   #62
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ladyannabelle666 - Facesitting In Latex Catsuit

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ladyannabelle666 - Facesitting In Latex Catsuit
File Size : 1 310.01 MB
Duration : 00:11:17
I enjoy using my slave as a chair. When I sit on his pitiful face, that gives him the most pleasure. And I'm making fun of him in that way. I slap his balls and dick a tiny bit during this great sensual game to make it hotter for me.
ass worship, BDSM, Catsuit, CBT, Domme, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish, goddes, Lady Annabelle, LadyAnnabelle666, LadyAnnabelle666 online, latex, play, slapping, slave, Submissive, Tease & Denial, WORSHIP,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-28-2024, 08:32 AM   #63
pricelove777
Местный

Default Four Foot Ignore

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Four Foot Ignore
File Size : 437.92 MB
Duration : 00:10:00

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-28-2024, 11:27 AM   #64
pricelove777
Местный

Default The English Mansion - Miss Anna Elite - Teased To The Edge - Part 2

VIDEO INFO

File Name : The English Mansion - Miss Anna Elite - Teased To The Edge - Part 2
File Size : 441.88 MB
Duration : 00:06:24
domination face sitting, Extreme Pussy Eating, miss anna elite, mistress facesitting, The English Mansion, Tongue Her Ass,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-28-2024, 02:22 PM   #65
pricelove777
Местный

Default Why I Love Gang Bangs - Mistress Mercy Rage

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Why I Love Gang Bangs - Mistress Mercy Rage
File Size : 807.22 MB
Duration : 00:06:31

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-28-2024, 05:17 PM   #66
pricelove777
Местный

Default Bff Videos - Sniffing Milf Alicia Real Dirty Farts Pt.1

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bff Videos - Sniffing Milf Alicia Real Dirty Farts Pt.1
File Size : 371.26 MB
Duration : 00:10:09
Milf Alicia has many rotten farts inside her big ass and releases all them directly on Olavo nose in a nasty scene.
Bff Videos, Extreme Pussy Eating, femdom facesitting smother, mistress facesitting, Pussy Eating Slave,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-28-2024, 08:12 PM   #67
pricelove777
Местный

Default Strong Girls Rule - Sgr0386 Booty War - Stinkface And Facesitting

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Strong Girls Rule - Sgr0386 Booty War - Stinkface And Facesitting
File Size : 2 328.93 MB
Duration : 00:17:59
Strong Girls Rule fan favorite Laken Fire is stood opposite SGR new wrestler Lila on the mats. The two beautiful brawlers compare bodies with particularly attention paid to their sexy booties.
Both women are determined that they have the best booty so decide to settle things with a Booty War. They lock up and Laken takes Lila down to the mats and gives her a close up and personal view so she can judge the perfection of Laken's booty up close and personal.
After a prolonged face-sitting from Laken, Lila manages to escape and returns the favour with a face sit of her own, before placing Laken against the wall and delivering a stinkface.
This sets the tone for the rest of their encounter as the two wrestlers punish each other more facesitting and stinkfaces until finally one woman is subjected to a prolonged reverse facesit and concedes the match.
But whose booty will reign supreme, Laken or Lila?
Laken Fire wears a shiny spandex black swimsuit with shiny tights
Lila wears a shiny spandex pink bikini
For more Laken see:
SGR0381 Break Her Lila Dominates Laken Fire
SGR0377 Welcome to SGR Laken Fire initiates Lottie LaLay
SGR0374 Jobber Wars Laken Fire vs Ivy Rain
ass humiliation, Booty War, face sitting, Facesitting, Fantasy Wrestling, FEMALE WRESTLING, femdom online, Laken Fire, Lila, shiny tights, spandex, stinkface, Strong Girls Rule, Strong Girls Rule online, wrestling,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-28-2024, 11:07 PM   #68
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - So Near And Yet So Far

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - So Near And Yet So Far
File Size : 826.02 MB
Duration : 00:07:28
Gorgeous Mistress Mercy walks into the dungeon refreshed from a nice night of rest. The slaves are on and in the cage. "How was everyone's night?" she asks and they naturally say good, that's the only acceptable answer. "I need my ass worshiped" she says as she hops up on the cage and positions her ass over the slaves face. "First you're going to experience my denim skirt" she tells him. She grinds his face and moves up and down any enjoys the sounds of discomfort beneath her ass. "I bet that other slave is jealous" she says and the caged slave says he is. Mercy hangs her leg over the cage and tells the slave to worship her boot so he feels like he is part of the action.
Mercy then pulls up her skirt so her ass is now on the slaves face. Ass for one, a dirty shoe for the other. Slaves must work hard to out do the others, the rewards make the pain and struggles all worthwhile. "Let me feel your tongue up my ass" she tells the slave but by that point he is already starting to kick for air and she has to let him breathe. "So ungrateful and I was even nice enough not to wipe my ass today" she tells him. Mercy asks the other slave if he would like sloppy seconds and he says "Yes Mistress." Mercy then turns into a reverse position and you get a great angle of her soft and plump ass as it glides up and down the slaves face. She then extends her legs in front of her and onto the slaves body. Now he is getting her full weight on his face. She says she needs a movie screen at times like this to watch a movie. Frustrated with the slave struggling under her she decides it is time to have the two switch positions.
ass licking, ass smothering, ass worship, bondage, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, JEANS FACE SITTING, Mercy, Mistress Mercy Rage online, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, shoe worship,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-29-2024, 02:02 AM   #69
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistresskarino - Facesitting On This Rubberdoll By 3 Mistresses

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistresskarino - Facesitting On This Rubberdoll By 3 Mistresses
File Size : 378.27 MB
Duration : 00:08:34
Today Mika Katana, Lady Perse and I sit on this rubber doll face! He was in heaven! His face has contact with our latex and leather asses! His dick almost exploded, so we allow him to jerk it off!
ass smothering, ass worship, BBW, BDSM, Catsuit, Corset, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, fetish chateau, JOI, JOI GAMES, Lady Perse, latex, mika katana, Mistress Karino, MistressKarino, MistressKarino online, rubber,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-29-2024, 04:57 AM   #70
pricelove777
Местный

Default Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Goddess Vicki And Her Paypig - Vicki Chase

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Goddess Vicki And Her Paypig - Vicki Chase
File Size : 821.34 MB
Duration : 00:22:19
Goddess Vicki starts this video by looking into the camera and talking to you. She calls her slave in and tells you about how he signed over his house to her and has become her complete paypig. She orders him to lick her ass cheek. she smirks as he obeys, knowing how much his obsession with her ass has cost him. She pulls his face into her ass and orders him to sniff it. She laughs at him as he praises her asshole and thanks her. She looks into the camera and tells you she wants you to become her next little ATM Machine. You find yourself thinking about how tempting it is to send her a tribute and see what happens. she strips off her panties and spreads her ass in your face. Then she rubs her finger on her asshole and then puts her finger under her slave's nose so he can smell it. She makes him bury his face DEEP in her ass and lick it.. then she makes him lie down so she can sit on his face. She slides her pussy and ass back and forth across his face. his nose is deep in her bush. She makes him beg for more.. then she turns around and drops her ass onto his face and tells him to fuck her asshole with his loser tongue. After more facesitting and ass licking, she teases his hard cock by sliding her pussy up and down. then she makes him lick her dirty sweaty armpit! In the end, she sits on his face and jerks him off until his cum explodes out of him. HOT VIDEO. VICKI REALLY LOVES HAVING HER ASS WORSHIPPED! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, ARMPIT WORSHIP, AND MORE!!
Armpits, ass worship, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Glenn King, latina, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE online, Vicki Chase, Vicki Chase online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST