In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-29-2024, 07:52 AM   #71
pricelove777
Местный

Default Madame Teeze - Sniff My Dirty Ass

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Madame Teeze - Sniff My Dirty Ass
Format : mp4
File Size : 979.52 MB
Duration : 00:22:15
Resolution : 1920x1080
ass licking, femdom facesitting smother, Madame Teeze, Mistress Ass Lick, Pussy Worship Compilation,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 10:47 AM   #72
pricelove777
Местный

Default Blazedbrat - 20mins Facesitting Unedited Uncut

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Blazedbrat - 20mins Facesitting Unedited Uncut
File Size : 1 070.96 MB
Duration : 00:20:56
I am going to watch a 20 MINUTE EPISODE of my favorite show, but today I do not want ANY INTERRUPTIONS! So that means that there are NO CAMERA CUTS, NO EDITS, just pure FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, and ASS SNIFFING!
I slam my BIG SWEATY BUM down onto the slave's face! My ass cheeks jiggle as I wiggle left and right, adjusting so his nose is PRESSED RIGHT TO MY ANUS! When I am in the perfect position I begin my show! Over the twenty-minute show, I make it my mission to get the slave's nose AS DEEP INTO MY ASSHOLE as possible! I keep SPREADING MY CHEEKS and sitting heavily, demanding the slave sniff before I let my cheeks slap closed on his STUPID FACE! There are NO BREAKS for the slave as he huffs and suffers under my sweaty butt!
alt, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, crush fetish, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Filth Fetish Studios, GODDESS WORSHIP, Human Furniture, HUMILIATION, Mistress Mercy Rage, scent fetish, SMELL FETISH, SMOTHER, Smotherbox, sweaty ass, thong, VERBAL HUMILIATION,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-29-2024, 01:42 PM   #73
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Mavka - Electro With Facesitting On My Piggy Slave

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Mavka - Electro With Facesitting On My Piggy Slave
File Size : 436.35 MB
Duration : 00:10:01
Today I decided to make a face sitting on my piggy slave, but sitting on his face will be too much joy for him, so I placed electrodes on his pathetic body and play with electro! I will make him suffer, when I will get sadistic fun!
ASS FETISH, ass smothering, ass worship, BDSM, boot fetish, CFNM, domination, electric play, electro, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish, HIGH HEELS, latex, Leather, Mistress Mavka, Mistress Mavka online, nipple play, RUBBER FETISH, slave training, vinyl,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-29-2024, 04:37 PM   #74
pricelove777
Местный

Default Filth Fetish Studios - Big Booty Blonde Facesitting Smother

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Filth Fetish Studios - Big Booty Blonde Facesitting Smother
File Size : 888.19 MB
Duration : 00:08:54
Face Grinding Orgasm, Female Worship, femdom forced facesitting, femdom online, Filth Fetish Studios, Filth Fetish Studios online, Online, Worship My Ass,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-29-2024, 07:32 PM   #75
pricelove777
Местный

Default Fitfemdom - Here Is An Old Clip That I Never Got Around To Uploading Footworship And Facesitting With Your Kink

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fitfemdom - Here Is An Old Clip That I Never Got Around To Uploading Footworship And Facesitting With Your Kink
File Size : 694.84 MB
Duration : 00:11:16
dominant face sitting, FitFemdom, lick my ass, Lick My Asshole, mistress ass worship,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-29-2024, 10:27 PM   #76
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Spit Drinking Ass Worshipping And Ass Smothered Slave

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Spit Drinking Ass Worshipping And Ass Smothered Slave
File Size : 618.35 MB
Duration : 00:13:13
Dommy Step-Mommy Sugar is a real, lifestyle Femdom and this is a real session She had trying out a new slave applicant and is putting him through his paces. She already made him serve as Her pet, using him as He makeup stool, footrest, foot cleaner, and chair. She's sissified him, putting him in a black PVC French Maids dress, put him in bondage and his head in a queening chair and made him kiss Her ass while She tormented his nipples and flogged his body.
Now She's taken off his outfit, but has him in bondage again, but blindfolded, on his back and is sitting directly on his chest, drinking a soda. She starts it off by leaning forward and burping loudly in his face:
"Can you smell what I'm drinking slave?"
"No, Step-Mommy, I can't tell"
"Let me help you with that, open up!"
He opens his mouth wide and She hawks loudly, and parting Her lips slightly, She lowers a big loogey into his open mouth, which he immediately swallows.
"Can you tell now, bitch?"
He still can't, so She burps in his face again. He still can't tell, so She spits in his mouth again and burps, then gives him a hint and he guesses right - ginger Then She takes some in Her mouth and spits it into his. After he swallows it She climbs on top of his face and has him start kissing Her panty-covered pussy, over and over. As he does, She suddenly drops down onto his face, cutting off his air, while pinching his nose tight with Her hand and announces:
"Ok, it's time for breath control!"
She sits on his face for about 10 seconds, then does another round at about 20, which leaves him gasping. She jumps up and turns around, scooting Her perfect, big round ass into his face. She has him start kissing it and then immediately drops down onto his face again. She starts to slowly count down as he starts squirming and his arms start flailing. She let's him catch his breath by kissing Her ass cheeks, one after the other, before dropping down to smother him again. She leans over his body to his metal, chastity-encased cock and balls and starts to lightly slap them, making him whimper in pain. She finally stops, by smothering him with Her ass again.
She starts bouncing Her ass on his face and grinding Her panty-covered pussy over his nose. She makes him kiss Her pussy and then jumps upon his face again, smothering him. Every time he seems to catch his breath, She surprises him by smothering him again. She turns back around and pins him with Her panty-covered pussy, Her full weight on his mouth. She makes him hum into Her pussy to stimulate Her.
"Louder! I want to feel it! Bark like a puppy into my pussy"
She keeps smothering him and making him hum until She seems to have a small orgasm. Wanting to relax, She turns back around with Her ass in his face and has him start massaging Her big round ass.
(Continued In Part II: Real Slave Training)
Check Out The Other Titles In The Series:
Real Slave Training : Foot Cleaning Furniture (HD 1080P MP4)
Real Slave Training: Facesat, Smothered and Jerked (HD 1080P MP4)
Real Slave Training: Sissy Ass Kisser (HD 1080P MP4)
Real Slave Training: Ass Slavery (HD 1080P MP4)
Real Slave Training: Dirty Panty Sucking (HD 1080P MP4)
Real Slave Training: Pussy Slavery (HD 1080P MP4)
Real Slave Training - Full Sex Session Parts II, III & IV continuously (HD 1080P MP4)
Real Slave Training IV: Tamed (HD 1080P MP4)
Ass Bouncing, Ass Kissing, ass smelling, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass worship, begging, Burping, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, EBONY ASS WORSHIP, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION, face bouncing, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Pantysmother, pussy smother, slave training, SMOTHER, smothering, spit drinking, spitting, Step-Mommy Sugar online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 01:22 AM   #77
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Lilith Ivys Wicked Water Ways

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Lilith Ivys Wicked Water Ways
File Size : 721.81 MB
Duration : 00:05:19
The weather is getting warmer and in this scene Lilith Ivy is having water fun with her slave. As the scene opens she is sitting on the pool steps and he is massaging her feet. "Get between my legs" she tells him and he comes rushing in head first, stopped only when she puts her foot up to his shoulder and pushes him away. "Turn around, did you think you were going to get to lick my pussy or something?" she asks him. He backs in between her legs and she puts him into a tight scissorhold. She leans back to enjoy the sun and says she could this all the day. She releases him then squeezes again, using all her strength.
The scene rolls over and now she is in the hot tub and the slave is worshiping her feet again. After he has kissed and licked them adequately she asks him what he earlier said was his favorite thing. "Face sitting" he says with a big smile then he remembers where they are and adds "On the bed." The scene rolls over again and this time Lilith Ivy is face sitting him in the tub. She again enjoys the sun while the slave is under her ass and under the water. "I wonder what he is thinking under there" she says. Soon the slave starts to kick so she gets up, he surfaces and she immediately sits on him again. She sits for a good long while until the slave suddenly panics and kicks for air. She has him sit up and she rubs her foot into his face and tells him to resume worshiping her feet. "You like your girls mean, don't you?" she says to him, slapping his face a few times with her foot. You have to love summer. and a mean girl!
Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, feet, femdom online, foot worship, Lilith-Ivy, SCISSORHOLD, SCISSORING, UNDERWATER FETISH,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 04:17 AM   #78
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto - Its Club Stiletto Not Club Med

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto - Its Club Stiletto Not Club Med
File Size : 1 243.11 MB
Duration : 00:10:08

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 07:12 AM   #79
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Goddess Hazel And Princess G - Butts Worth Suffering For

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Goddess Hazel And Princess G - Butts Worth Suffering For
File Size : 646.39 MB
Duration : 00:05:15
Goddess Hazel walks into the dungeon where she sees that Prince G is already sitting on her slaves face and her ass looks amazing, and those perky breasts, umm, umm! Hazel picks up a crop and starts strapping the slaves legs and his heels. "He loves getting hit and smothered at the same time" Hazel says as she really starts to strike the slaves heels with little concern for his whimpering. She tells him to keep his legs straight, moving will not be accepted. She then goes up to help G, pushing her ass firmly on the slaves face to take away his air and maybe she just wanted to get her hands on G's ass too. who wouldn't. She pushes upward and tells the slave to kiss G's ass cheeks.
Now Hazel takes her turn on the slaves face. G lifts Hazel's legs up to insure he gets her full weight centered on her luscious ass. Hazel grinds his face but is sure not to lift up until the slave starts to kick. G pulls on his dick and nipples at the same time. Now Hazel wants her butt cheeks kissed too. She then starts bouncing on the slaves face and says it's a nice trampoline. G wants to try bouncing so they switch places again. Hazel starts to slap his balls and cock really hard. Pleasure and pain in harmony, how lucky. G farts in his face and Hazel tells the slave to sniff it. "He wants to be a full toilet" G says and Hazel tells him to say he wants to be their toilet. The ladies then walk to a different bench and stick their asses out, they tell the slave to come worship them. He gets all excited but as he tries to get up he remembers he's cuffed to the bench and can't move. "Too bad, we were going to make you our toilet" Hazel tells him.
ass smothering, ass worship, BASTINADO, big butts, bondage, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, Goddess Hazel, hazel, Princeg, Princess G online, toilet,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 10:07 AM   #80
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ass Worship 4k - Let Me Sit On Your Face

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ass Worship 4k - Let Me Sit On Your Face
File Size : 430.75 MB
Duration : 00:07:18
I love it when a slave like you worships my big, thick ass. Do you like this pantyhose I am wearing as I tease you by bending over. You can tell just how shapely my ass is. Ah, look what I have here - a face to sit on! I hope he holds his breathe as I sit on his face. Wouldn't you love it if it were you? Now let me take these clothes off so I can do some bare ass facesitting. He just loves having that face right up my bare ass and I know how badly you want it. There is nothing hotter than a nice facesitting session! - Joslyn James
ASS FETISH, ass worship, Ass Worship 4K, Ass Worship 4K online, face sitting, femdom online, Kaiia Eve online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST