In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-05-2024, 07:04 AM   #31
sexdownload
Местный

Default Ava Krass - Your Job Is To Sniff My Ass

Ava Krass - Your Job Is To Sniff My Ass

I put him in such a position that his head and face served as a chair for me. I make him sniff my ass, that's his job, let him work! ahahahah
ass smothering, Ava Krass, Ava Krass online, BDSM, domination, Dominatrix, EXTREME DOMINATION, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Goddess, Human Furniture, HUMILIATION, humilliation, mistress, Sitting Face, smell, SMELLING, SMOTHER, smothering, sniff, sniffing, ass smothering, Ava Krass, Ava Krass online, BDSM, domination, Dominatrix, EXTREME DOMINATION, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Goddess, Human Furniture, HUMILIATION, humilliation, mistress, Sitting Face, smell, SMELLING, SMOTHER, smothering, sniff, sniffing,
Duration : 00:14:54
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1 626.36 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2024, 10:29 AM   #32
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Why We Fart In Their Faces

Club Stiletto Femdom - Why We Fart In Their Faces

This scene opens with a close up of Mistress Mercy talking about how hot it is and how sweaty her body is. The camera pulls back and we see she is talking to Princess Mia and they are both in bathing suits and as it pulls back even further we see they are sitting on stools with slaves sitting behind them, secured to the stools, sniffing their asses. Those lucky slaves! "I'm dripping with sweat down my ass crack" Mia says. "Maybe we should have them clean them" Mercy replies. "Our dirty sweaty asses" she continues. Mia mentions she is also gassy and in the same sentence she blows gas in her slaves face who acts all dazed and confused before appreciating her gift and burying his nose between her cheeks. Mia bounces and her ass wiggles and it's enough for her to release a nice long growler of a fart this time. The slave moans a bit struggling to tolerate the gas but this time keeps his nose buried in her cheeks. The sweat and the gas is potent and fills the room.
Mercy slams her ass in her slaves face and lets out a small silent fart followed by a decent ripper. She pulls the slaves face into her ass. Then rubs it up and down as if she's wiping her ass on his face. Mia lets out another and fans the air because it is getting pretty thick in the room. Mia asks Mercy if she ever puts her slave under the covers and just farts as much as she can. Mercy confuses that she once did it and farted so much she thought she was going to have to give her slave mouth to mouth. They have a good laugh. Mia leans forward and again blasts a fart in her slaves face. The smell always overwhelms him, lol. Now with all the farting the girls feel their ass cracks are pretty nasty. They pull the fabric to the side and tell the slaves to lick up and down the crack and to press against their butt holes when passing over them. The slaves tongue is on Mia's ass when she farts again. Mercy says she is impressed at how gassy Mia actually is. They talk about making the slaves their toilets and then laugh seeing their cocks get harder. Mia asks the slaves if they want to be their full time toilets and the slaves between licks say they do and sound desperate saying so. Who wouldn't want to dine from these two beauties? Goddesses should never be using harsh toilet paper!
ass licking, ass worship, bondage, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, FARTING, femdom online, Mercy, Mia, Toilet Slavery,
Duration : 00:06:55
File Size : 651 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-05-2024, 01:54 PM   #33
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Princess Lily Rides Again

Club Stiletto Femdom - Princess Lily Rides Again

Way back in 2018 Princess Lily was caught on camera working out and riding her exercise bike as seen in the clip It is the Best Part Of My Workout. Today she is back, working out and again riding her bike and again using her slaves head as her bike seat. First, she works up a sweat with the medicine ball, has the slave sniff her armpits, then hops on the bike and goes for a ride. "Things are a bit sweaty down there" she says. When she lets the slave breathe he takes a deep breath to get all that Goddess goodness.
After a time Lily moves back off the slaves face and onto his chest so her pussy is inches from his nose. She tells him to sniff frantically after all as she says "It is my pussy." Lily then figures out she can actually continue to ride from that position which she does for a while before getting back on his face. When she stops she grinds her ass into his face and does some butt drops on it. Her workout is done, she lays on the floor and has the slave sniff and kiss her feet and suck a big toe before calling him up to lick her sweaty armpits clean. See all our exercise bike clips HERE, also!
Armpits, ass sniffing, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, feet, femdom online, foot worship, Lily, Stationarybike, sweat, SWEAT FETISH,
Duration : 00:06:21
File Size : 759.38 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-05-2024, 05:19 PM   #34
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mean World - Strip Club Domme 19 - Caitlin Bell

Mean World - Strip Club Domme 19 - Caitlin Bell

Duration : 00:35:29
File Size : 2 076.65 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-05-2024, 08:44 PM   #35
sexdownload
Местный

Default Blazedbrat - After Gangbang Cum For My Bitch

Blazedbrat - After Gangbang Cum For My Bitch

I come walking into the dungeon in only a bra, garter belt, and stockings where my slave is waiting for me. I ask him if he heard me getting fucked by my boyfriend, he brought his teammates over and we had an amazing gangbang. my ass and pussy are now literally dripping cum. I ask the slave if he sees cum in my pussy or ass. When he replies Both I look at the camera and say Duh! I stand over the slave and the cum starts to pour out of my holes. Those studs have such big cocks compared to you I say as the slave starts to have the cum splatter on his face and into his mouth. If I didn't think the sight of you would scare them off I'd have had them all come down and make fun of your penis I tell him. After the cum stops dripping from me, I take my foot and rub it into the cum on his face and then stick it into his mouth. I want to make sure you get every last drop I tell him. I call him a loser and make him tell me that he is a loser. I'm a loser the slave replies. Next, I sit on his face and tell him to get his tongue up my asshole and to suck out all the rest of the cum. I say all that cum in my ass will probably give me diarrhea so he will be eating that too. I then lean forward and lets out a really wet cummy fart and the slave coughs a bit but eats the cum bubbles. I definitely have to take a dump I tell him and order him to open his mouth. This will be a real day to remember for you, I say before looking at the camera and adding Are you jealous?
Alt Domme, ass domination, ass eating, ass humiliation, ass licking, ass worship, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, Bratty Ass Tease, canadian, cuckolding, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Fetish, Mistress Mercy Rage, PUSSY WORSHIP, SMOTHER, tattoos, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
Duration : 00:07:45
File Size : 873.51 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-06-2024, 12:09 AM   #36
sexdownload
Местный

Default Female Worship - 877

Female Worship - 877

ass eating, Ass Worship Femdom, Ava Sinclaire, Female Worship, Femdom Pussy Lick, Pussy Worship Compilation,
Duration : 00:06:31
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 404.34 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-06-2024, 03:34 AM   #37
sexdownload
Местный

Default Blazedbrat - Morning Facesitting And Ass Worship

Blazedbrat - Morning Facesitting And Ass Worship

It's early in the morning & I just woke up! I'm sitting at my kitchen table enjoying a hot tea as I edit and post one of my newest videos! I look over my shoulder and comment how I LOVE having a slave's face under my ass RIGHT IN THE MORNING! It is the best way to wake up! The camera view changes as you see my BIG NAKED ASS covering my slave with my FULL WEIGHT! The slave's nose is BURIED IN MY ASS CHEEKS as I wiggle back and forth, pushing him deeper and making him smell even more!
I lift up, bending over and JIGGLING MY BIG ASS above the slave's face! You can see the slave's mouth is gagged as I slam down and continue doing my work! There is no escape for the slave's face as I comfortably relax and continue posting my videos for my fans! The video ends with me closing my computer and commenting how the slave is LUCKY that I am not gonna use his mouth as my toilet this morning!
alt, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ASS SPREADING, ass worship, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, BRAT GIRLS, brat worship, butt crush, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Filth Fetish Studios, Human Furniture, HUMILIATION, Mistress Mercy Rage, scent fetish, smell, Smotherbox, smothering, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
Duration : 00:08:46
File Size : 382.39 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-06-2024, 06:59 AM   #38
sexdownload
Местный

Default Evil Woman - Double Facesitting With Our Restrained Slave

Evil Woman - Double Facesitting With Our Restrained Slave

evil woman, femdom forced facesitting, Mistress Pussy Licking, Pussy Licking Slave, Pussy Worship Pov,
Duration : 00:08:03
File Size : 384.46 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-06-2024, 10:24 AM   #39
sexdownload
Местный

Default Rr Productions - Fetish Nikki Rides Her Slaves Face

Rr Productions - Fetish Nikki Rides Her Slaves Face

Fetish Nikki has her slave tied to the bed while she uses a dildo gag to ride his face until she is completely satisfied, he will remain naked, locked in chastity and frustrated.
Chastity, FEMDOM, femdom online, FEMDOM SEX, ORGASM DENIAL, RR Productions, RR Productions online, Submissive Slave Training, Tease & Denial,
Duration : 00:09:12
File Size : 1 915.45 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-06-2024, 01:49 PM   #40
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - I Just Used The Toilet Sniff And Lick Me Clean

Club Stiletto Femdom - I Just Used The Toilet Sniff And Lick Me Clean

This scene opens with Miss Bambi sitting on the cage, her slaves head sticking out and his nose right in her crotch. She pushes his nose up to her butt hole and tells him she just did number two and didn't wipe. Who wants rough toilet paper on your asshole when you can have a nice moist tongue? "Doesn't it smell nice?" she asks him and he says it does. She tells him he's not worthy but she can't expect her boyfriend to do that, it's a job for dirty slaves. She touches her pussy because it turns her on knowing he's licking up her mess.
After a nice long licking she tells the slave to kiss her butt cheeks and just as his nose crosses over her ass she farts right in face. "Sniff it" she tells him. Bambi then turns around and tells the slave to lick her from behind. She sits full weight and says she wants to feel his tongue deep inside her ass. She then bounces on his head for a change of pace before sitting straight up so he gets all her weight. After a while she sits upright and tells him to inspect her asshole. It looks nice and clean but she says she knows he wants to lick it all day. She tells him to stick his tongue out then expertly brings her butt hole down on it. She plays with herself again and says together maybe together they can bring her to orgasm. She starts to breathe heavily and soon has a loud orgasm. She turns around and rubs her pussy again before sticking her fingers in the slaves mouth. That's all he gets. but more than he deserves.
ass licking, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass worship, bambi, BBW GODDESS, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, toilet, Toilet Slavery,
Duration : 00:07:01
File Size : 852.11 MB

Link For Download