In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-13-2024, 01:34 AM   #81
sexdownload
Местный

Default Ladyannabelle666 - Facesitting For Your Pathetic Face

Ladyannabelle666 - Facesitting For Your Pathetic Face

I use face of my slut like a comfy chair for take a rest and to give him some breathplay skills. He loves kissing and licking my ass, thats a heaven for him.
Category: Face Sitting
Related Categories: Ass Fetish, Ass Licking, BDSM Instruction, Bondage, Femdom Sex
Keywords: Ladyannabelle666,Training,Breathplay,Lady Annabelle,Sitting,Bondage,Femdom,Submissive,Domme, Foot Fetish,Play,Slave,Xxx
femdom face, femdom facesitting smother, LadyAnnabelle666, Pussy Licking Slave, Slave Riding Face,
Duration : 00:08:55
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1 776.96 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2024, 04:59 AM   #82
sexdownload
Местный

Default Female Worship - Michelle Masque And Ozzy Lusth - 857

Female Worship - Michelle Masque And Ozzy Lusth - 857

dominant face sitting, domination face sitting, Female Worship, Female Worship online, femdom forced facesitting, femdom online, Michelle Masque, Michelle Masque online, Mistress Pussy Licking,
Duration : 00:04:42
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 023.05 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-13-2024, 08:24 AM   #83
sexdownload
Местный

Default Pastel Goddess - Extra Stinky Farts For Bbw Pussy Slave

Pastel Goddess - Extra Stinky Farts For Bbw Pussy Slave

My little slave has the special privilege of licking my pussy and making me cum. It's never that simple for a pathetic beta, though. As he humbly worships this pussy I would never let him fuck, and denying him any sexual pleasure of his own, I unload lots of pungent gas into the slave's nose and mouth. This is the best a loser could hope for; I'd never allow him to lick my pussy without humiliating him in a fun way. When he pulls his face away for fresh air, I grab his head and push it back in. He knows there is no way out of this task. He endures many stinky farts while licking me to a strong orgasm. I cum all over his dirty, used face. Afterward, instead of allowing him to cum, I make him clean my ass and fart in his face even more. Then he is sent away.
Amazon, ass licking, BBW Femdom, big ass, big boobs, big tits, Clit Worship, face farting, facefart, fart fetish, FARTING, female orgasm, femdom online, ORAL SERVICE, ORAL SERVITUDE, Pastel Goddess, Pastel Goddess online, pawg, PUSSY EATING, pussy licking, PUSSY WORSHIP, real orgasm, Thick Tighs, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
Duration : 00:11:50
File Size : 438.12 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-13-2024, 11:49 AM   #84
sexdownload
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Ava Rowen And May - Bullying And Smothering Bound Beta

Brat Princess 2 - Ava Rowen And May - Bullying And Smothering Bound Beta

This clip is super sexy!!!
The girls bully and torment this beta bitch. They wrapped him to the smother bench with saran wrap. Its not possible for him to escape! Plus he is in chastity so he is really helpless. They shake his chastity key in his face. They taunt him with how sexy they are. They put their ass in his face and smother him. They tell him all about how they are going to take all his money and leave him with nothing. Just strapped to the bench while they are out spending every last dime. He feels Mays fingers rub across his chastity cage. He wishes he was free. To jerk, to cum, to be a real man. But the girls won't ever allow that to happen. They dominate him. He has no say in anything.
Ava Rowen, bondage, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Mistress May, SMOTHER, Submissive Slave Training, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
Duration : 00:14:26
File Size : 1 647.35 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-13-2024, 03:14 PM   #85
sexdownload
Местный

Default Cruel German Mistresses She Is The Boss The Job Interview Part 2 Assworship And Facesitting

Cruel German Mistresses She Is The Boss The Job Interview Part 2 Assworship And Facesitting

Duration : 00:11:52
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 297.27 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-13-2024, 06:41 PM   #86
sexdownload
Местный

Default Fetish Freaks Africa - Wet Pussy Licked Clean By Slutty

Fetish Freaks Africa - Wet Pussy Licked Clean By Slutty

The Ass Dominator demands to get her pussy licked and cleaned. She spreads her giant thighs and Slutty obliges by sticking her tongue deep in her Pussy. The Ass Dominator then starts riding her face and humping it while she licks her pussy
ASS FETISH, ass worship, bbw facesitting, BBW FEMALE DOMINATION, big ass, breath control, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME DOMINATION, Facesitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish, Fetish Freaks Africa, Fetish Freaks Africa online, HUMILIATION, lesbian, LESBIAN DOMINATION, PUSSY EATING, pussy licking, PUSSY WORSHIP, SMOTHER, Submissive, THIGH FETISH,
Duration : 00:11:07
File Size : 1 051.56 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-13-2024, 10:07 PM   #87
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Vera - Worshipping My Ass While Locked In Chastity Is Such A Privilege For Any Slave

Mistress Vera - Worshipping My Ass While Locked In Chastity Is Such A Privilege For Any Slave

dominant face sitting, Extreme Pussy Eating, fendom facesitting, lick my ass, Mistress Vera,
Duration : 00:02:31
File Size : 111.92 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-14-2024, 01:29 AM   #88
sexdownload
Местный

Default Fetish Freaks Africa - Mcbooty Enjoys Sitting On Sluttys Face

Fetish Freaks Africa - Mcbooty Enjoys Sitting On Sluttys Face

McBooty gets another chance to dominate Slutty with her giant ass. She oils then spreads her ass and it swallows Slutty's face completely. She then grinds her oily ass crack on Slutty's face. Slutty begins pleading but McBooty just ensures Slutty's face is in her ass and she continues her fun.
ASS FETISH, ass worship, BBW ASS WORSHIP, BBW FACE SITTING, bbw facesitting, BBW FEMALE DOMINATION, big ass, breath control, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME DOMINATION, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish Freaks Africa, Fetish Freaks Africa online, HUMILIATION, lesbian, LESBIAN DOMINATION, SMOTHER, Submissive,
Duration : 00:12:14
File Size : 789.07 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-14-2024, 04:54 AM   #89
sexdownload
Местный

Default Bratty Foot Girls - How Long Can You Last In The Box

Bratty Foot Girls - How Long Can You Last In The Box

Akira and Scarlett have their ass slave locked in his facebox. Today they wanna use his face as their human seat and see how much he can handle as they take turns taking his breath away with nonstop facesitting! Knowing these two cruel brats, they do not take it easy on him! They want him to suffer for their perfect asses! making sure they get nice tight positions right over his nose and mouth!
Starring: Akira Shell, Scarlett Storm, Acrosuave
*FACESITTING* *ASS SMOTHERING*
Akira Shell, ass, ASS FETISH, ass humiliation, ass smothering, BRAT GIRLS, Bratty Foot Girls, Bratty Foot Girls online, face sitting, facebox, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Jason Ninja, pawg, Scarlett Storm, Scarlett Storm online, SMOTHER,
Duration : 00:12:25
File Size : 725.55 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-14-2024, 08:19 AM   #90
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Mavka - Today My Slave Had An Honour To Smell

Mistress Mavka - Today My Slave Had An Honour To Smell

Ass Clean, Ass Worship Femdom, dominant face sitting, fendom facesitting, Mistress Mavka,
Duration : 00:08:06
File Size : 358.19 MB

Link For Download