In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-15-2024, 09:54 PM   #101
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Her Big Ass Makes Him Cum

Club Stiletto Femdom - Her Big Ass Makes Him Cum

Goddess Amelia is standing over her slave rubbing his balls and saying he has been such a good boy all month and maybe today she'll let him cum. Instantly she slaps his balls and says "Or maybe I'll give you a ruined orgasm or not let you cum at all." Good to keep slaves guessing. The camera catches Amelia's back side as her luscious big ass comes down on the slaves face. If she is going to let him cum he is going to have to give her a proper deep rimming first.She sits firmly blocking all air ways and wiggles her ass at the same time. She leans forward and makes the slave reach to get his tongue in her ass as she strokes his cock.
She pours lube in her hands and strokes his cock with it getting the slave very excited. She reminds him she hasn't decided if she will let him cum or not. She strokes even more vigorously and soon he is begging her to let him cum. Nothing more pathetic than a begging slave. or more delightful. The entire times she sits on his face only giving him a breath occasionally. She tells him to stroke himself and says he has 10 seconds to cum, if he fails he will wait another month. The desperate slave screws up a bit on the timing, that will cost him, but none the less he does blow a load all over himself. Amelia scoops it all up in her fingers and sticks them in his mouth. Slaves must always eat their cum after ejaculating. There's a lot of cum though so Amelia claps her hands and calls in her other slave to lick the cum off his balls as the scene goes to black. Imagine it's you she is calling in, if you're into that sort of thing!
Amelia, ass licking, ass smothering, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, cum countdown, cum eating, cum in mouth, cumshot, CUMSHOTS, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Goddess Amelia online,
Duration : 00:05:36
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 643.8 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 01:19 AM   #102
sexdownload
Местный

Default Fetish Chateau Dommes - Loser Husband Humiliation By Evilwoman And Dark Fairy

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Loser Husband Humiliation By Evilwoman And Dark Fairy

Dark Fairy and Evilwoman had some fun time, while Evilwoman husband came home and interrupt them. He annoyed them so badly, so he needs punishment. Mistresses humiliate him and his small cock, made to worship their heels, spit on him and use as a chair for facesitting.
ASS FETISH, ass smothering, ass worship, BDSM, boot fetish, CFNM, Dark Fairy, DOUBLE DOMINATION, Evilwoman, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, fetish chateau, Fetish Chateau Dommes, Fetish Chateau Dommes online, HIGH HEELS, HUMILIATION, latex, Leather, leggings, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, small penis humiliation, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
Duration : 00:10:23
File Size : 901.66 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-16-2024, 04:44 AM   #103
sexdownload
Местный

Default Madam Director - Lola - Facesitting With Chastity Tease

Madam Director - Lola - Facesitting With Chastity Tease

1080 HD It's always a good time to sit on a chastity slave's face. Watching a locked boy struggle and swell in a cock cage is endlessly entertaining. Not to mention how fun it is to control his breath with my perfect ass! I tease and taunt my locked boy with the key around my neck. My boobs and key bounce together while I grind on his face. He struggles for each breath beneath my full weight. I bounce higher and grind harder. The only thing that matters is my pleasure! (9:27 long)
Clip Contains: Madam Director, Lola, Female Domination, Chastity, Face Sitting, Tease & Denial
CHASTITY MALE, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Lola, madam director, Madam Director online, Tease & Denial,
Duration : 00:09:27
File Size : 572.95 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-16-2024, 08:09 AM   #104
sexdownload
Местный

Default Dirty Dommes - Fetish Liza And Vicky Love - Double Jodhpurs Facesitting

Dirty Dommes - Fetish Liza And Vicky Love - Double Jodhpurs Facesitting

Our perfect butts in JODHPURS, our stable boy is in for a treat as he gets to worship them both. But we also want to test him and use his face as our SEAT. His cock gets so hard when we SMOTHER him with our sexy ASS, teasing his dick with our LEATHER GLOVES. Let's see if he can remain HARD underneath our butts as he is not allowed to cum yet either.
Dirty Dommes, Dirty Dommes online, dominant face sitting, Face Grinding Orgasm, femdom face, femdom online, Fetish Liza, Pussy Licking Slave, Vicky Love, Vicky Love online,
Duration : 00:14:17
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 369.61 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-16-2024, 11:47 PM   #105
sexdownload
Местный

Default Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Trick Or Treat Face Sitting

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Trick Or Treat Face Sitting

It is almost Halloween, but my Big Greedy Ass couldn't wait to get started collecting my treats hahaha
My Big Booty deserves it ALL, and your little faces deserve to be smother and use by my Ass because my Ass owns you and you'll do whatever it takes to please me
A place under my Ass is the best treat you could ever get and there's no other place you'd rather be than under my Big O Bootypumpkin

Are you enjoying your treat? Tell me about it!

FOR MORE FACE SITTING VIDEOS CLICK HERE
FOR MORE ASS WORSHIP VIDEO'S CLICK HERE
FOR MORE ASS SMOTHERING VIDEO'S CLICK HERE
FOR MORE BIG BUTTS VIDEO'S CLICK HERE
ass, Ass Fantasy, ass smothering, ass worship, big butts, BUTT DROPS, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Goddess Jasmine Mendez, Goddess Jasmine Mendez online, GODDESS WORSHIP, halloween, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, latina domination, LATINA GODDESS, SUB TRAINING,
Duration : 00:09:59
File Size : 562 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-16-2024, 11:49 PM   #106
sexdownload
Местный

Default Satanatrix - Pray To My Ass

Satanatrix - Pray To My Ass

Lady Vi leads Disciple through a sexually charged spiritual awakening where cruelty and lust fuel her every move. She slithers like a snake in the Garden of Eden up and down his body delighting in the swollen discomfort caged between his legs. Disciple belongs to Lady Vi and she'll use him as she fucking pleases. Real scenes, authentic and unscripted. Featuring: Lady Vi and Disciple | Videographer: Aiden Charming
ass smothering, BDSM, bondage, Chastity, Chastity Device Grinding, Church Of Satanatrix, Disciple, Dominatrix, DUNGEON, enslaved, FEMDOM, femdom online, gimp, Lady Vi, Lady Vi online, latex, prayer, Pussy Free, RELIGIOUS, Satanatrix, Satanatrix online, scent, spit, Tease & Denial,
Duration : 00:19:50
File Size : 1 139.46 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-17-2024, 12:29 AM   #107
sexdownload
Местный

Default Young Goddess Kim - Facesitting And Smothering My Pantyhose Toy

Young Goddess Kim - Facesitting And Smothering My Pantyhose Toy

*Also Available in 1080p FULL HD*
My toy is wrapped up with another worn pair of My pantyhose over its face and is going to sniff and taste My scent deeper than ever. Smothered beneath My shiny superior ass! I use My objectified bitch toy as a piece of pantyhose wrapped furniture. its face is My comfortable cushion I ride and bounce on. Making Me smile and laugh wickedly at its helpless struggle! There's no escape as I pin it between My thighs, squashing it tightly under My powerful ass. Worship and lick every inch and fibre of My shiny leggings, pantyhose and thong as I sit on its face taking its breath away.
Young Goddess Kim, Clips4Sale, Face sitting, Smother Fetish, Ass Smothering, Pantyhose, Shiny Fetish, Leggings, Stilettos, Objectification, Female Domination, slave, Human Furniture
ass smothering, ass worship, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, real life goddess, SHINY CLOTHING, Young Goddess Kim, Young Goddess Kim online,
Duration : 00:15:26
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 2 236.01 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-17-2024, 03:49 AM   #108
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - I Will Make You My Butt Plug - Goddess Amelia

Club Stiletto Femdom - I Will Make You My Butt Plug - Goddess Amelia

Goddess Amelia has had her tiny slave locked in her cage all day with only his head exposed so she he has access to her ass which she will order him to lick even as she farts in his face. At only 5'3″ the slave is so tiny that Amelia's ass buries his head. She had to put a towel under his butt, in the cage, just so he could reach her ass. "I'll make your head my butt plug" she tells him. She starts by slamming his face with her ass before sitting down to smother him under it.
Now Amelia wants her ass licked so she pulls down her panties enabling him to get his tongue in her hole. After some licking she turns around and sits on the bench facing him. She tells him to kiss her asshole first before licking it. She lets out a long lose fart and she laughs at the slave. He can't even move his head away so all he can do is suck it into his nose. "Between the booze and the butt sex last night I'm farting more than normal" she says just as she lets out another one. She pulls his head in to insure he gets his tongue deep inside her. Finally, she turns around again and this time sits with all her weight on the slaves face. Her big fat ass definitely does envelop the slaves face and he starts to kick but she insists he just keep licking.
Amelia, ass licking, ass worship, bondage, BONDAGE DEVICE, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, femdom online, Goddess Amelia online, rimming,
Duration : 00:07:13
File Size : 728.08 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-17-2024, 07:14 AM   #109
sexdownload
Местный

Default Miss Zara Durose - Caged For Sexual Service

Miss Zara Durose - Caged For Sexual Service

Duration : 00:24:21
File Size : 1 518.14 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-17-2024, 10:39 AM   #110
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Who Said Face Sitting Had To Be Easy

Club Stiletto Femdom - Who Said Face Sitting Had To Be Easy

Face sitting doesn't always mean a pillowy soft ass on your face while laying on a bed. In this clip Mistress Mercy and Princess Mia take painful face sitting to a whole new level. Not only are they wearing jeans but the slaves heads are on the hardest surface stools we had in the house. Each takes a seat on a slaves face and almost instantly they are crying out in pain. We definitely recommend you try this at home to see see just how much it hurts.
They face sit the slaves in forward and reverse positions and the real torment begins when they sit sidesaddle. Mercy pulls on her slaves nipples at one point and really makes him yelp. Their asses look amazing in jeans but these subs might run for the hills the next time they see a woman wearing them, lol. At one point they start slamming the slaves faces with their denim covered asses to inflict maximum pain. The slaves faces look pretty beat up when it all ends and they might have a bit of explaining to do when they visit the family but around here a slave should be prepared for anything. Mercy tells them they have the choice of another hour of face sitting or sucking each others dicks. They both opt for more face sitting, lol.
Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, jeans, JEANS FACE SITTING, Mercy, Mia, Mistress Mercy, Princess Mia online,
Duration : 00:05:44
File Size : 606.56 MB

Link For Download