In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-23-2024, 02:02 PM   #261
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Dominated By My Teenage Ass Ii

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Dominated By My Teenage Ass Ii
Format : mp4
File Size : 437.73 MB
Duration : 00:11:05
Resolution : 1920x1080
Mean Teen Queen Violet Viper has a session with Her personal slave, who's been practicing different slave skills with him and has asked him to practice on his own when he isn't serving Her. She has him chained in the dungeon, ready for the session. Violet comes in just wearing skimpy spandex underwear because She just woke up and hasn't showered yet. She likes to wake up to a nice ass-kissing, worship and deep anal tongue cleaning. The slave is in bondage with his hands in chains over his head. Violet hops up on the stage and straddles the slave, sitting on his chest.
"Slave, as a male you're obviously an inferior being, and You serve Me because Your needs are obviously subordinate to mine. While doing important things, like cleaning my dirty asshole, I don't need to be bothered with UNimportant things, like your breathing. I hope you've been practicing holding your breath, because today we will find out if that's the case"
She has him first smell Her sweet ass. Deep inhales, with his nose pressed tightly against Her unwashed asshole, which he will be sampling soon. He breathes in deeply and thanks Her for the honor. She has him start kissing Her ass, planting loving kisses all over each round ass cheek, which he does with vigor. Then She has him plan a tender kiss directly on Her soft anus.
"Last time you blacked out when we got over 50 seconds. Well, today we are going to go to 60 seconds - whether you're conscious or not, slave"
She sits down suddenly on his face, cutting off his air supply and his protestations. She does a short smother of just 15 seconds, which he handles just fine. But She wants more:
"Stick out your fucking tongue, slave"
She spreads Her ass cheeks wide, pulling aside the leotard to reveal the brown treasure. He stares at it with wonder and lust. She takes a finger and slowly pushes it DEEP inside Her anus, all the way to the last knuckle. She then withdraws the now-soiled finger, rubs it under his nose and then crams it into his mouth:
"Taste it slave! You lick and suck that dirty finger clean, make sure to dig under my fingernail for more Mistress candy!"
He slurps away at the brown fingers like they were covered in chocolate syrup. His submission overriding all of his other senses. She then breaks this scene by taking Her (now-clean) finger suddenly out of his mouth and then slams Her ass down on his face and starts counting, 1..2..3:
"I don't feel you fucking tongue moving, slave. This is the whole fucking point, remember?"
She flogs him a few times on the stomach for good measure, but he just screeches into Her asshole, and She giggles at the wonderful feeling and just calmly keeps on counting. She gets off of him at 30 seconds this time and he's gasping for air, so She gives him a little break. Then She spreads Her sweet ass cheeks wide open, revealing the brown puckered starfish gaping open slightly.
"Stick out your tongue slave. Stick your tongue INSIDE my asshole. ALL THE WAY IN and fucking KEEP IT THERE. That's the natural home for the tongue of a slave like you. Buried in his Mistress ass, sucking on it like a baby on a tit"
He sticks it inside and SHe slowly sits down completely onto his tongue and face, burying his tongue deep in side Her colon and jamming his jaw wide open so that he cannot take his tongue out or close his mouth. He is starting to really buck and struggle now when the count gets past 20, squirming and trying to move his head. She reaches back and hold his head firmly in Her ass and asshole.
"Tongue fuck my ass while I count down, slave!"
She takes him through 50, and then the bing on, 60. He barely makes it, kicking and screaming, gasping, wheezing and coughing. While the slave tries to recover, She just has him open his mouth, spits into it, makes him lick up the spittle from his lips, and the leaves the spent and now-smelly slave to stew in Her juices.
anal tongue fucking, ass cleaner, Ass Cleaner Slave, ass domination, ass eating, ASS FETISH, ass humiliation, ass licking, Ass Slave, ass slave training, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass worship, Breath Countdowns, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, Female Supremacy, femdom online, spitting, Violet Viper online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2024, 04:57 PM   #262
pricelove777
Местный

Default Men Are Slaves - Barbie Feels - 2230

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Men Are Slaves - Barbie Feels - 2230
File Size : 1 036.34 MB
Duration : 00:04:47
Resolution : 3840x2160
Barbie Feels, Barbie Feels online, Female Worship, femdom online, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Men Are Slaves, Men Are Slaves online, mistress facesitting, Worship My Ass,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-23-2024, 07:52 PM   #263
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - I Know You Love The Smell Now Lick Me Clean

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - I Know You Love The Smell Now Lick Me Clean
File Size : 441.53 MB
Duration : 00:05:48
A C4S Top 5 Seller - Toilet Slavery
Miss Madison is relieving herself on the toilet with her slave at her feet, blessed enough to get the aroma of her waste. He's is fitted with a toilet paper holder. She uses the toilet paper to clean her pussy, but her asshole will be his job. There's is nothing as nice as having a soft wet tongue cleaning her sensitive hole rather than nasty paper.
After some plunking Miss Madison gets up and tells her slave to sniff her ass and says "I hope it's not running down my leg." She sits back down on the toilet and pees. After wiping her pussy she tells the slave to remove the gag and to get his tongue in her hole and up and down her crack. The dumb slave licks her pussy and she reminds him he never gets pussy, he's an ass licker and a shcl1t eater. "I never let my slaves brush their teeth" Madison says, the slave will have that taste on his mouth all day. Suddenly she lets out a wet fart and she says she must have another log to dispose of. "Think of it as your breakfast" she tells him, adding "A real man would be humiliated, you just get erect." She gets up and leaves the room and the naughty slave lifts the toilet lid, likely still hungry and horny for more.
ass licking, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, femdom online, Miss Madison, Miss Madison online, pee, TOILET FETISH, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-23-2024, 10:47 PM   #264
pricelove777
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Leya Falcon - Big Tit Blonde Face Fucks Loser

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Leya Falcon - Big Tit Blonde Face Fucks Loser
File Size : 736.75 MB
Duration : 00:09:06
Leya wants to be fucked by a hot guy. But he isn't around, so she has to use this losers ugly ass face. Its hard to get off on him because he is so ugly and stupid. But this is the next big thing. So, she grinds her pussy on his face. She uses him like furniture. Its funny because he is stuck in chastity while having her wipe her pussy back and forth on his face. He loves the smell!
big tits, Chastity, face fucking, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, leya falcon, Submissive Slave Training,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-24-2024, 01:42 AM   #265
pricelove777
Местный

Default Bff Videos - Goddess Suzy Cross On Top Pt.2

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bff Videos - Goddess Suzy Cross On Top Pt.2
File Size : 372.8 MB
Duration : 00:10:15
Black Goddess Suzy Cross is so delightful rubbing her ass and pussy on Olavo face while the poor guy is breathless.
Ass Clean, Ass Worship Femdom, Bff Videos, BFF Videos online, femdom online, Mistress Ass Lick, Online, Tongue Her Ass,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-24-2024, 04:37 AM   #266
pricelove777
Местный

Default Female Worship - Michelle Masque And Ozzy Lusth - 866

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Female Worship - Michelle Masque And Ozzy Lusth - 866
File Size : 1 169.72 MB
Duration : 00:05:23
ass eating, Female Worship, femdom face, femdom face sitting, Michelle Masque, Worship My Ass,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-24-2024, 07:32 AM   #267
pricelove777
Местный

Default Female Worship - Sia Wood And Nick Strokes - 856

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Female Worship - Sia Wood And Nick Strokes - 856
File Size : 1 283.44 MB
Duration : 00:05:54
Female Worship, Female Worship online, femdom face sitting, femdom forced facesitting, femdom online, lick my ass, Pussy Worship Compilation, Sia Wood, Sia Wood online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-24-2024, 10:27 AM   #268
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - This Big Ass Will Do That - Princess Mia

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - This Big Ass Will Do That - Princess Mia
File Size : 711.3 MB
Duration : 00:06:54
Princess Mia hovers over her slaves face with her big ass. He is laying on the sex bench and her ass smothering him or slamming his face is as close as he's going to get to sex today. or any day for that matter. Slaves are sometimes allowed supervised masturbation or fucked up the ass, but we digress. "Are you ready for this ass?" she asks the slave and he says he is and that he loves her ass so much. "Even when it's smothering you?" she says. "Especially when it's smothering me" he replies. Mia moves to the front of the bench so she can bring her ass down on him in a forward position. She slams his face with her ass. She then settles down on it and lifts her legs to insure he gets all her weight. After 30 seconds he starts to kick and she says "Oh do you want to play a kicking game, we can both do that" and she starts to kick too. Someone's having fun! She brings her feet to the ground but does not get up, she just lets him kick until he is finally so frantic she decides to give him a breath.
She tells him to turn his head sideways on the bench and now starts slamming his head like that. "I want everyone to see how much pain you are in" she tells him. The slave is really grunting and she eventually tells him to turn his head straight again. "Did your head feel like it was going to explode?" she asks him and when he says yes she replies "This big ass will do that." She settles on his face again but then decides to bounce some more, and then more smothering. This time she is really going to make him suffer and soon enough he is thrashing around like a bull at a rodeo. "I guess he needs air more than ass" Mia says lifting up. The slave gasps for air. Mia knows tells the slave to turn around so his head is on the high end of the bench. She stands over him and again slams his face with her ass. She then settles her ass on his face again but from a standing position. She lifts her legs up onto his legs and then bounces and grinds her ass on his face. She says she is disappointed because he lacked enthusiasm so when she is done with him it will be a cold night in the cage. She is not getting up just yet though, she enjoys his suffering.
Related Categories: Ass Smothering, Big Butts, Big Tits, Butt Drops
Keywords: Mia,Big Ass,Facesitting,Ass Smothering,Butt Drops,Big Tits
Club Stiletto FemDom, femdom face, femdom forced facesitting, Lick My Asshole, Mistress Pussy Licking, Princess Mia,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-24-2024, 01:22 PM   #269
pricelove777
Местный

Default Zara Bizarr - Lick My Rosette

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Zara Bizarr - Lick My Rosette
File Size : 225.08 MB
Duration : 00:05:08
Ass Worship Femdom, Female Worship, fendom facesitting, Mistress Pussy Licking, Zara Bizarr,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-24-2024, 04:17 PM   #270
pricelove777
Местный

Default Vfe - Sissy Tongue Bath

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Vfe - Sissy Tongue Bath
File Size : 891.64 MB
Duration : 00:12:17