In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-24-2024, 04:54 PM   #161
sexdownload
Местный

Default Diane Chrystall - Cruel Face Farting

Diane Chrystall - Cruel Face Farting

This is the most cruel facefarting you've ever seen! I'm sitting onto your face with my full bodyweight and bouncing on your face with full I'm farting into your mouth with so much power that you swallow it directly into your stomach! You are deepthroating all my farts! Coughing and retching won't stop me from feeding you with even more farts without hesitation! You have to see this! Watch this video now!
Message me for a custom video! My email address is on my store page!
ass smelling, ass smothering, ass worship, cruel, diane chrystall, Diane Chrystall online, face farting, face sitting, Fart Domination, FARTING, FEMDOM, femdom online, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT SMOTHERING, Full Weight, Long Farts, Male Training, revenge, SQUASH/SMOTHER, stinky farts, wet farts,
Duration : 00:17:57
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 810.48 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2024, 08:19 PM   #162
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - No Air No Problem

Club Stiletto Femdom - No Air No Problem

SLAVE HOLDS BREATH FOR OVER 2 MINUTES IN THIS ONE! Mistress Kassy and Mistress Mercy have just trampled a slave and now they have him on the bed where they want to test his ability to hold his breath. As the scene opens Mercy is already on the slaves face. Kassy meanwhile lightly flogs his cock and it must throw the slave off because after about 30 seconds he is kicking for air. "I thought this slave said he could last two minutes?" Mercy says. Just then the slave turns his head to breathe. Mercy lifts up and scolds him and quickly sits back down on his face. Mercy reminds him that to impress them he has to do better than their other slaves. "Remember how lucky you are to have two gorgeous women" Kassy reminds him. This time the slave is doing better and a minute passes, he isn't even kicking yet.
Finally after about one minute and 50 seconds the slave taps out, and the ladies are pleased. He has potential. Now it's Kassy's turn, she sits on his face. Mercy plays with his cock. Kassy keeps track of the time and he gets up to a minute but starts to twitch. 1:20. 1:30. 1:40. how long can he hold on, 2 minutes. but Kassy keeps sitting and finally at two minutes and 10 seconds he is given a breath. Impressive. He is rock hard and Kassy tells him she is going to let him be the smother slave for the party this weekend.
Ass Smother, ass smothering, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, flogging, kassy, Mercy,
Duration : 00:06:21
File Size : 849.65 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-24-2024, 11:44 PM   #163
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto - A Little Help From My Friend

Club Stiletto - A Little Help From My Friend

Duration : 00:05:26
File Size : 569.65 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-25-2024, 03:09 AM   #164
sexdownload
Местный

Default Bff Videos - Louise Suffers Under Layla Strong Ass Pt.1

Bff Videos - Louise Suffers Under Layla Strong Ass Pt.1

Layla is very powerful on top of Louise head and smashes the little slave very hard until the end.
ass licking, Bff Videos, femdom facesitting smother, femdom forced facesitting, Pussy Worship Pov,
Duration : 00:10:09
File Size : 371.22 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-25-2024, 06:34 AM   #165
sexdownload
Местный

Default Zara Bizarr - Facesitting And Dilator Games With Pregnant Dominatrix

Zara Bizarr - Facesitting And Dilator Games With Pregnant Dominatrix

femdom facesitting smother, mistress ass worship, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Slave Riding Face, Zara Bizarr,
Duration : 00:12:29
File Size : 549.27 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-25-2024, 10:01 AM   #166
sexdownload
Местный

Default Tmfetish - Smother The Anal Slut

Tmfetish - Smother The Anal Slut

After a girl's night out, Onyx is crushing hard on a guy from the bar. Ashlynn secretly went behind her back and hooked up with him but still encourages Onyx to make a move next time she sees him. After being turned down because her friend is already banging him, she takes it up with Ashlynn. Ashlynn brushes the whole thing off as causal anal sex (which Onyx isn't into anyway). Insulted and backstabbed, Onyx is going to teach Ashlynn a little lesson about being an anal slut. She wrestles Ashlynn into reverse face sitting submission. Onyx smothers her "friend" under her ass in nothing but a thong, crushing her nose, and thoroughly ass humiliating her until she receives a well deserved apology!
Ashlynn Taylor, ASS FETISH, ass humiliation, ass smothering, face sitting, femdom online, LESBIAN DOMINATION, Onyx Kim, SMOTHER, TMFetish, TMFetish online,
Duration : 00:10:20
File Size : 615.47 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-25-2024, 01:25 PM   #167
sexdownload
Местный

Default Fetish Chateau Dommes Evil Woman Ass Tease And Smothering Of My Sissy Bitch

Fetish Chateau Dommes Evil Woman Ass Tease And Smothering Of My Sissy Bitch

Duration : 00:08:04
File Size : 700.84 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-25-2024, 04:49 PM   #168
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat 4

Domina Planet - Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat 4

Goddess Khaleesi is taking a tour of the new house that Her friend, Empress Star has recently purchased. Of course, She brought Her slave along, as he is also Her driver and sometimes pony. She also wanted to see if Her slave could be of any use in the new household. Empress Star invited Her over to show Her a new yoga workout that She has been doing, but She can't find Her yoga mat in all the clutter of the new place. They're both clad in tight sexy workout clothes, Goddess Khaleesi in a pair of yellow neon yoga pants and Empress Start in a pair of peach-colored booty shorts, sporting camel toe. Goddess Khaleesi tells Her not to worry:
"I brought my bitch with me. I think I told You; a slave is a utility, so We'll use the slave as our yoga mat. Just treat it like you would a regular yoga mat. Let me show You, it's fun!"
Goddess Khaleesi walks over the slave, straddling his head with Her legs.
"I like doing squats on his stupid face. I make him kiss my ass each time, count for me and thank me for each one. Then when I get tired, I just rest on his face and smother him until I'm ready to start again. Here, You start on his pathetic caged cock and balls"
They start squatting down, lowering themselves onto the slave's prone body, namely his face and balls. Goddess Khaleesi sticks Her perfectly round ass into his face and has him kiss it, while Empress Star puts Her weight on his balls. He starts to count, them out, watching their asses go up and then come down onto his face and crotch. She takes a break at 5, sitting down fully on the face of the slave and cutting off his air:
"Whew! I've got to catch my breath. What's great about that, is that it's also at the slave's expense; the slave can't breathe while I'm catching my breath. It's almost like I'm catching the slave's breath!"
The slave's face is deep in the crevice of Goddess Khaleesi's perfect tight ass, ensuring that he cannot take a single breath. She rides his face like a mechanical bull, making sure that She stops any attempt at breathing with Her yoga-pants-covered pussy and ass.
"You should feel lucky to have your worthless face in such perfect pussies and asses, slave"
He counts up until 10 and then they start doing the splits on him. Khaleesi slides Her legs apart and smothers him with Her yoga-pant-covered pussy, She starts doing hip thrusts up and own, grinding Her ass into his face while Empress Star continues to use his caged cock and balls as Her mattress.
They switch positions, with Empress Star sitting on his neck and chest, as they do a variety of moves, each one assuring that the slave cannot breathe and/or has his caged cock and balls crushed, as the two sadists enjoy tormenting the slave even more than the actual exercise itself. Finally, Goddess Khaleesi tells Empress Star:
"Hey, let's smother the slave until it u.I mean ‿falls resting' under us"
They both take their turns atop the slave, Khalessi again on his face. The slave starts to buck and squirm, trying desperately to find some oxygen, but the two are relentless, Goddess Khaleesi keeps his leash pulled extra tight, ensuring that his face can't go anywhere besides Her ass, while Empress Star holds down the fort.
Finally, the slave lays still and the two just giggle, finally coming off of the slave's body they leave for lunch.
ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, Ass Kissing, ass smothering, ass worship, begging, booty shorts, Domina Planet, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, Domina Planet online, Ass Kissing, DOUBLE DOMINATION, ass smothering, empress star, ass worship, EXERCISE, begging, Facesitting, booty shorts, Female Supremacy, Domina Planet, femdom online, Domina Planet online, Goddess Khaleesi, DOUBLE DOMINATION, empress star, EXERCISE, Goddess Khaleesi online, Facesitting, Human Furniture, Female Supremacy, human yoga mat, MALE SLAVERY, pussy smothering, femdom online, SMOTHER, Goddess Khaleesi, Goddess Khaleesi online, Human Furniture, human yoga mat, MALE SLAVERY, pussy smothering, SMOTHER, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, Ass Kissing, ass smothering, ass worship, begging, booty shorts, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, DOUBLE DOMINATION, empress star, EXERCISE, Facesitting, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Khaleesi, Goddess Khaleesi online, Human Furniture, human yoga mat, MALE SLAVERY, pussy smothering, SMOTHER,
Duration : 00:08:07
File Size : 481.2 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-25-2024, 08:15 PM   #169
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - He Loves His Step-Brothers Cum

Club Stiletto Femdom - He Loves His Step-Brothers Cum

You have to love Auntie Paige, does anyone else have the twisted mind that she does? Who else would find out that one of her slaves, subzero, has a hot step-brother, James, and then track him down so she could take him as a new lover, subjecting the slave to the task of having to lick his cum from her pussy and ass after he has fucked her and listen to her talk about how he pleases her. In this scene she has James coming over soon so she calls in subzero and tells him she wants him to warm her up with the mouth dildo. The slave will be locked in the closet when he is over where he will hear the whole sexual act go down.
Paige has the slave enter her and because he is inadequate fucking her in even this manner she starts to play with her clit which along with the mouth dildo soon gets her very aroused. She moans and groans and closes her eyes "So I can think about James", she says. She mentions that James has such a big cock and tells him to send her a complete list of his hottest relatives so she can look for more lovers. "I need to get fucked a lot" she tells him. Once satisfied she has a little surprise for subzero. She has a condom under the pillow filled with James cum. She removes the dildo from his head pours the cum on the end that was in her pussy and then makes him lick it clean. "How lucky are you, getting his cum and my pussy juices at the same time" she tells him. "Isn't it delicious" she asks him and he has no choice but to say it is despite his apparent struggle to lick it clean. They threw away the key when they made Auntie Paige. See all Auntie Paige clips HERE! See Family Fantasy clips HERE!
Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, cum eating, cum in mouth, DILDO FUCKING, family fantasy, femdom online, Milf, mouth dildo, Paige, PUSSY WORSHIP, Taboo,
Duration : 00:06:01
File Size : 551.54 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-25-2024, 11:39 PM   #170
sexdownload
Местный

Default Evil Woman - Erotic Domination Mixed With Sweet Pain Facesitting

Evil Woman - Erotic Domination Mixed With Sweet Pain Facesitting

ass licking, evil woman, femdom forced facesitting, mistress ass worship, Pussy Licking Orgasm,
Duration : 00:09:43
File Size : 429.27 MB

Link For Download