In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-26-2024, 12:22 AM   #281
pricelove777
Местный

Default Caning Lesson By Teacher Evilwoman

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Caning Lesson By Teacher Evilwoman
Format : mp4
File Size : 496.29 MB
Duration : 00:05:42
Resolution : 1920x1080

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2024, 03:17 AM   #282
pricelove777
Местный

Default Tease And Thank You Allie Heart Lets Get You Stucker

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Tease And Thank You Allie Heart Lets Get You Stucker
File Size : 669.39 MB
Duration : 00:15:16

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-26-2024, 06:12 AM   #283
pricelove777
Местный

Default Soles Scream Experience - Face Sitting Tag Team With A Ticklish Twist

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Soles Scream Experience - Face Sitting Tag Team With A Ticklish Twist
File Size : 1 893.01 MB
Duration : 00:11:58
Bri and Fina have a human seat ready for the amply boots to sit on. However, the quickly learn that this submissive is poorly trained. He can't help himself as he begins tickling them when he needs to come up for air.
Each does their best to stay on his face in the amid the tickles and they even attempt to team up to stop him.
armpit tickling, ass smothering, Barefoot, Booty N Soles, BRA & PANTIES, face sitting, feet tickling, femdom online, Goddess Fina, human seat, M/F Tickling, painted toes, Rib Tickles, Skull Candy Bri, SMOTHER, Sneak Attack Tickles, Soles Scream, Soles Scream Experience, Soles Scream Experience online, TICKLING, Ticklish Butts, wrinkled soles,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-26-2024, 05:52 PM   #284
pricelove777
Местный

Default Blazedbrat - Trampling Butt Drops Slumber Party

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Blazedbrat - Trampling Butt Drops Slumber Party
File Size : 734.15 MB
Duration : 00:05:50

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-26-2024, 08:47 PM   #285
pricelove777
Местный

Default Madame Teeze - I Didnt Shower For A Few Days Before

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Madame Teeze - I Didnt Shower For A Few Days Before
File Size : 672.77 MB
Duration : 00:15:15
Ass Worship Femdom, dominant face sitting, Femdom Pussy Lick, Madame Teeze, mistress ass worship,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-26-2024, 11:42 PM   #286
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Human Buttplug Ix

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Human Buttplug Ix
File Size : 623.04 MB
Duration : 00:13:47
Mean Queen Violet Viper is back, and She's got a new ass slave. He's not good for anything else but kissing, licking and cleaning Her royal ass. This is his only job now, but that doesn't mean the slave will be idle; She likes Her ass slave to not only provide cleaning services with his mouth and tongue, but also to provide soothing massage and stimulation for ?other' reasons. The first day She is wearing gray booty shorts and explains to the slave:
"It doesn't matter if My ass is or isn't dirty, pig, your tongue belongs in my asshole, and I have a lot of other uses for it; like a soothing rectal massage after I've had a painful movement or after a new boyfriend has left a "cucky doggy bag" for you to slurp up, just keep your tongue inside. But first, sniff."
She spreads Her ass cheeks open, after having him pull down Her booty shorts with his teeth. She spreads Her cheeks WIDE open, revealing Her cute little, pink and puckered, but smeary asshole:
"Smell it, bitch.I can't hear you, I want to hear DEEP inhales, slave! Good, now stick your nose up my asshole. DO IT! Now, inhaled LOUDLY"
She sits back down onto his nose, so that it's buried in Her soiled asshole, but he can't breathe. She starts to hump his nose with Her spread-open asshole, screeching at him to keep sniffing. She finally opens it back up and tells him kiss it. Then again. Then again, but with his tongue:
"Ok, good. Now kiss it again.now lick.kiss, lick, kiss, lick!"
She fucks his face with Her asshole, humping up and down on his tongue which She keeps insisting he keep extended.
Now we cut to a different day, Violet is a silver metallic outfit. She pulls down the silver yoga pants and immediately spreads Her asshole open and makes the slave start tongue fucking Her ass. She pulls Her feet back behind his head again, making his head and tongue go even further up Her chocolate highway. She makes a phone call to Her girlfriend and flogs his body, constantly excoriating him to get his tongue in deeper.
The last time She is clad only in a pair of sexy thong-back pink panties. She wants to play on Her phone and call Her girlfriend but is tired, so after making him sniff, kiss, lick and beg to taste Her dirty asshole, She spreads it open, he sticks his tongue in and She sits back down onto his face with Her full weight. She catches up on Her socializing while the slave struggles to stay conscious after being made to keep his tongue deep inside Her rectum without breathing for almost a full minute. When She's done with Her call, She just drops Her flogger onto his prone body and tells him "your rot here and I'll be back when I need you, bitch"
anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, ass eating, Ass Kissing, ass licking, ass pig, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, deep ass worship, Deep Tongue Fucking, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, Female Supremacy, femdom online, flogging, rectal sucking, Superior Goddess Temptation online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-27-2024, 02:37 AM   #287
pricelove777
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Jazmin Luv - Sweaty Gym Babe Worshipped By Chastity Slave

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Jazmin Luv - Sweaty Gym Babe Worshipped By Chastity Slave
File Size : 1 436.38 MB
Duration : 00:12:13
Resolution : 3840x2160
Jazmin just got back from the gym. Everyone stared at her. She looks so hot and its like what else should she wear? She isn't going to wear sweats and a hoodie. So, she wore her spandex shorts. She vents to beta. And of course, his dumbass opinion doesn't matter. But still. She is so sweaty, so she makes him worship her whole body and lick the sweat off of her. Especially her feet and ass. He kisses her legs and feet. He wishes so badly to be let out of chastity. She turns around and bends over and rubs her ass against his cage. He tells her it's so tight. But she doesn't care HAHA
ass licking, CHASTITY MALE, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, foot worship, GODDESS WORSHIP, Jazmin Luv, spandex,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-27-2024, 05:32 AM   #288
pricelove777
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Trigga - Face Fucks Her Simp Cam 1

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Trigga - Face Fucks Her Simp Cam 1
File Size : 1 299.88 MB
Duration : 00:11:28
Trigga is horny and wants to get off. She uncages her simp so he can lay on the bed. He has her dildo strapped on his face. Shes ready to fuck it. Her ass and tits are huge. Her tits bounce up and down as she fucks the dildo. Her ass cheek clap together as she fucks his face. This is an ultimate job for a simp. To lay down and get face fucked. First row seating to watch her pussy getting fucked. But it is a reminded that she will never be bouncing on his dick. He is only used for her needs. NOT HIS.
ass worship, big butts, DILDO FUCKING, face sitting, femdom online, Ms Trigga, SEX TOYS, Submissive Slave Training,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-27-2024, 08:27 AM   #289
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - He Loves My Big Ass And Wet Farts - Goddess Stephanie

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - He Loves My Big Ass And Wet Farts - Goddess Stephanie
File Size : 692.94 MB
Duration : 00:06:02
BBW Goddess Stephanie is sitting on her slaves chest on the bed and using a pump on his cock. "I get so tired of seeing such a little cock I thought I'd see if I could make it look more like that of a real man" she says. Once erect she removes the pump and tells him to stroke it, to see if he can keep it looking presentable. "Do you want me to sit on your face, bitch?" she asks him and naturally he does. Her ass is very big and she shifts back onto his head burying him in the process. She has barely settled in though that she lifts up and lets out a fart. She sits down again and says "He loves these farts." You can hear another fart rumble beneath her that the slave will breath in when she sits up again. She stays on him a bit before lifting a bit to let out another fart. His senses are overwhelmed with the odor.
She rocks and gyrates her ass and occasionally allows the slave to sneak a quick breath but never completely filling his lungs. She criticizes him for not rimming her deeply enough then sits up and tells him to take a deep breath so he has no excuse for not getting his tongue up her asshole. Soon the slave starts to kick but she holds him down by the wrists and makes him kick. She's tired now and decides to lay on her stomach on the bed and have the slave come in behind her. "Show me what a dirty ass licker you are" she tells him.
ass licking, ass smothering, BBW, BBW FACE SITTING, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, femdom online, Goddess Stephanie online, rimming, Stephanie,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-27-2024, 11:22 AM   #290
pricelove777
Местный

Default Teases Her Nylon-Covered Human Chair To A Ruined Orgasm

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Teases Her Nylon-Covered Human Chair To A Ruined Orgasm
File Size : 207.98 MB
Duration : 00:10:08