In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-03-2024, 06:48 PM   #181
sancho48
Местный

Default I made my husband anal bitch - Amateur Femdom

I made my husband anal bitch - Amateur Femdom

Size - 382.24 MB
Duration - 00:16:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 852x480
Keys - amateur, strapon, femdom, anal pegging, female fucks male, ass fingering, sucking strap-on

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 10:13 PM   #182
sancho48
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - May - Filthy Sneaker Licked Clean

Brat Princess 2 - May - Filthy Sneaker Licked Clean

Mistress May has the dirtiest sneakers ever. So, she is going to make her slave clean them. WITH HIS MOUTH! His tongue gets so dirty and gross. He licks up all the dirt and makes sure they are spotless even though he is gagging and being made to swallow all of the dirt and grime. This is his responsibility as a beta loser. He only deserves dirt on the bottom of our shoes.
Size - 1 144.55 MB
Duration - 00:09:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Redhead, Shiny Yoga Leggings, Glossy Yoga Pants, Gym Leggings, Shiny Clothing, Dirty Sneakers, New Balance Shoes, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Sneaker Fetish, Soles Worship, Sneaker Worship, Sneaker Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, Sneaker Domination, Men Following Instructions, Men Following Orders, Verbal Abuse, Pathetic Loser, Abused Slave, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Brat Girls, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Submission, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2024, 01:38 AM   #183
sancho48
Местный

Default Domination 4k - Tricked Into Foot Worship. Starring Lola Fae

Domination 4k - Tricked Into Foot Worship. Starring Lola Fae

Size - 358.49 MB
Duration - 00:06:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2024, 05:03 AM   #184
sancho48
Местный

Default My Legs Rule - Czech Scissors Circle Finale

My Legs Rule - Czech Scissors Circle Finale

The girls are now out of control, fighting each other to squeeze the last bit of fight out of these guys! The squeezing is harder and more brutal and by the end of the video these guys are unable to continue. The 3 remaining guys in this video are certainly tough but nobody could take the pressure these girls can exert with their thighs!
Size - 839.08 MB
Duration - 00:16:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Young Dominatrix, Mixed Wrestling, Mixed Fighting, Pain, Panic, Muscle Control, Muscle Domination, Muscular Thighs, Slave Humiliation, Man Vs. Woman, Male Vs. Female, Struggling, Choke, Choking, Submission Hold, Pathetic Male, Executrix, Bdsm, Dominatrix, Erotic Asphyxiation, Asphyxia, Breath Play, Oxygen Less, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Powerful Woman, Smothered, Trapped, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Scissor, Powerful Legs, Throatscissor, Squeezes, Strong Woman, Squeezing, Headscissor, Scissorhold, Scissoring

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2024, 08:28 AM   #185
sancho48
Местный

Default Mahoganyqen - Teasing Spitting And Humiliating Slave In Full Bondage

Mahoganyqen - Teasing Spitting And Humiliating Slave In Full Bondage

That poor boy woke up tied to a chair without the opportunity to move. Now he is no longer a man. He is my property, my toy. I put chastity on his cock and full bondage. Now I can use him as my spitter, slap his face, tease and humiliate him.... This is just the beginning. It's pure pleasure to feed him with the heavy haze from my cigarette and tease him with my round ebony ass. He still believes he can escape and try to move in tight bondage. Poor boy, he doesn't know what awaits him in my house.
Size - 1 024.98 MB
Duration - 00:09:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Ebony Female Domination, Interracial, Smoking, Smoke, Ass Fetish, Ass Tease, Teasing, Bondage Slave, Bondage Male, Bound Slave, Tied Up Slave, Rope Bondage, Nylon Fetish, Glove Fetish, Nylon Gloves, Forced Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Degradation, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, High Heels Domination, High Heels Humiliation, High Heels Sucking, Heel Licking, High Heels Worship, High Heels Licking, Shoe Domination, Shoe Humiliation, Shoe Dom, Men Following Orders, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Brunette, Faceslapping, Face Slapping, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Spit In Slave'S Face, Pathetic Loser, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Strict Mistress, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2024, 11:53 AM   #186
sancho48
Местный

Default Goddess Alexandra Snow - Spread Wide By Four Strap-Ons

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Spread Wide By Four Strap-Ons

Featuring Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress Tess, and Domina Helena Locke. Look what we have here - the lowest of our cuckold slaves. As the lowest of our slaves, we'll treat him exactly as he deserves. Mistress Ezada, Mistress Tess, Domina Helena, and I have all collected the fluids from our various lovers to fuck our lowly cuckold slave. Our strap-ons will be lubed up by the cum of better men. Maybe if we fuck him long enough, he'll absorb some of the attributes of those better men. Our slave better be ready.
Size - 2 244.56 MB
Duration - 00:14:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Milf, Group Domination, Outdoors, Blonde, Brunette, British Mistress, Masked Slave, Chastity, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Used Condom, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Leather Boots, Gangbangs, Pro Dominatrix, Shiny Spandex Leggings, Mouth Fucking, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Strapon, Strap-on, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Anal Fucking, Bdsm, Spitroast, Spit-roasted, Dildo Play, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Sucking

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2024, 03:18 PM   #187
sancho48
Местный

Default Fetish Chateau Dommes - Evilwoman - Evil Cbt And Tease And Denial Worship Game With Slave

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Evilwoman - Evil Cbt And Tease And Denial Worship Game With Slave

Evilwoman knows he badly wants to worship her divine ass, so Mistress prepared a special evil game for him. She will check how much pain he is gonna stand to be able to kiss her amazing ass! Mistress tied his balls to stretch them and kick them hard!
Size - 1 013.28 MB
Duration - 00:09:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Shiny Clothing, Ass Fetish, Ass Tease, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Boot Domination, Boot Dom, Ball Abuse, Leather Shorts, Balls Slapping, Cbt, Cfnm, Extreme Domination, Fch Dommes, Evil Woman, Fit Mistress, Mean Brat, Mean Mistress, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Polish Goddess, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Tease And Denial, Tease And Deny, Brunette, Female Domination, Knee High Heels, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Leather Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Bdsm, Verbal Humiliation, Mental Abuse

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2024, 06:43 PM   #188
sancho48
Местный

Default Magretta Dering - My fists and black rubber globs for virgin ass of my husband

Magretta Dering - My fists and black rubber globs for virgin ass of my husband

Size - 168.66 MB
Duration - 00:09:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - amateur, femdom, anal fisting, fingering, anal toys, ass drilled, stretching asshole, rosebutt

Keep2share
Old 08-04-2024, 10:08 PM   #189
sancho48
Местный

Default Licking Girls Feet - Alisa And Nicole - Would You Like To Play Football With Us

Licking Girls Feet - Alisa And Nicole - Would You Like To Play Football With Us

Football is a great game. Alisa and Nicole wanted to go out of town and kick the ball. "You will come with us, whore! Have you ever played football? Today we will give you such an opportunity." - The girls said to their slave olivia and they laughed. At first, the slave was delighted, but when they arrived at the place, she realized that only humiliation awaited her. Alisa and Nicole kicked the ball and olivia had to catch it with her face. She beat the ball with her forehead, nose, mouth to the laughter of the girls. "I think you're too mobile!" - Nicole said and stepped on the miserable slave's head. Meanwhile, Alisa kept kicking the ball in olivia's face. The girls had fun and chased the ball around the territory while the task of the slave was to take it away from them. She crawled after the girls but she did not succeed. Nicole kicked the ball far into the puddle and it got dirty. There is someone to clean it .. olivia began to lick the dirt from the ball while the girls had a good rest and having fun.
Size - 2 244.59 MB
Duration - 00:20:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Uhd, Ultra Hd, Outdoors, Sneaker Fetish, Double Domination, Socks, Role Play, Roleplay, Sneakers, Dirt Licking, Degradation, Humiliation, Kinky, Kink, Sport Uniform, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Abused Female, Abused Slavegirl, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman

Keep2share
Old 08-05-2024, 01:33 AM   #190
sancho48
Местный

Default Fetish Chateau Dommes - Sweaty Ped Socks Foot Worship For Lady Perse

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Sweaty Ped Socks Foot Worship For Lady Perse

Today is a lucky day for this foot slave. He has a huge opportunity to sniff divine sweaty ped socks of Lady Perse! He will be able to kiss, lick them and lose himself in Mistress sweaty scents!
Size - 636.67 MB
Duration - 00:07:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Fch Dommes, Socks Fetish, Short Socks, Shiny Latex Bodysuit, Glossy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Gloss, Sweaty Feet, Corset, Cfnm, Bdsm, Dungeon, Redhead, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Mean Mistress, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Polish Goddess, Verbal Humiliation, Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Male, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking

Keep2share