In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-04-2024, 02:19 AM   #231
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Soles Toes Ass Farts And An Armpit - Princess Lily

Club Stiletto Femdom - Soles Toes Ass Farts And An Armpit - Princess Lily

Princess Lily is laying on the bed with her slave at the foot of it sniffing her feet. "I really have to take a nap slave, but I want you around sniffing me while I do" she tells him. She says when she wakes up she wants to see him still sniffing so don't stop because he won't know for sure if she is napping or awake. Pheromones are an important part of mind control between the Mistress and slave. She reaches for one of her plump ass cheeks and asks the slave if he wants to kiss them. "I know you have been waiting all day just to kiss my ass" she tells him. The horny slave starts kissing Lily's ass crack and she tells him "Not just the crack but the cheeks too." She reminds him that he loves every inch of his Goddess, "Even the ones you aren't allowed to touch." Now she tells him to put his nose between her cheeks and just as she does she lets rip a nice wet fart. "When I wake up I might have to turn you into my human toilet" she tells him. She lets out even a bigger fart and says "I might have to use you as a toilet before my nap."
She sends him back to her feet and she tells him to lick the soles and as motivation to glance at her ass occasionally. "Do you know how many men want to be under this ass?" she asks him adding "And here we are just the two of us and I was even nice enough to fart in your face." Lily looks at the camera and says "My boyfriends aren't really into that sort of thing, you know, real men." She then asks the slave if he wants to look at her butt hole and she pulls the fabric away and spreads her cheeks. It's so pretty and pink, slaves long to taste it as do you. Take pride in being an ass kisser, licker and toilet. Lily then tells the slave to use his hands on her feet as well and now she says she is really tired. She calls the slave up to sniff one of her armpits and says "I've really spoiled you." Finally, she sends him back to her feet as she closes her eyes for hopefully a nice long nap.
Related Categories: Armpits, Farting, Foot Worship, Toilet Slavery
Keywords: Lily,Toilet Slavery,Armpits,Feet,Foot Worship,Ass Worship
Club Stiletto FemDom, fendom facesitting, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Mistress Ass Lick, Princess Lily, Pussy Licking Slave,
Duration : 00:05:39
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 567.6 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2024, 05:44 AM   #232
sexdownload
Местный

Default Evil Woman - Rubber Gimp Will Serve Me And Demoness Luna

Evil Woman - Rubber Gimp Will Serve Me And Demoness Luna

Today is the luckiest day of this rubber gimp in his whole life! Demoness Luna and I will use him to shine our divine latex bodies! Then we will use him for face sitting wearing latex thongs!
Ass Worship Femdom, evil woman, femdom facesitting smother, fendom facesitting, Pussy Eating Slave,
Duration : 00:07:28
File Size : 647.43 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-04-2024, 09:10 AM   #233
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto - Bambi Saves The Day

Club Stiletto - Bambi Saves The Day

Duration : 00:07:13
File Size : 818.6 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-04-2024, 12:34 PM   #234
sexdownload
Местный

Default Rr Productions - The Date Turns Kinky Pt2

Rr Productions - The Date Turns Kinky Pt2

ass smothering, Chastity, cock tease, face sitting, femdom online, GODDESS WORSHIP, Mistress Sandra, pup rascal, RR Productions, RR Productions online, Tease & Denial,
Duration : 00:08:34
File Size : 834.33 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-04-2024, 03:59 PM   #235
sexdownload
Местный

Default Madam Director - Hunter And Lola - Keyholder Facesit

Madam Director - Hunter And Lola - Keyholder Facesit

4K There is nothing sexier than sitting on a boy's face while he's locked up in chastity and I am wearing the key! I love to smother his face with my perfect ass and tease him while he is wearing the cock cage. I grind back and forth. I feel so strong and powerful with him beneath me like this! It's such a huge turn-on! I stretch out my legs and tease him with my feet and pantyhose. He can feel my weight. So hot! (9:18 long)
Clip Contains: Hunter S. Troy, Madam Director, Facesitting, Female Domination, Chastity male
ASS GRINDING, CHASTITY MALE, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Hunter S. Troy, Keyholding, madam director, Madam Director online, Sensual Domination,
Duration : 00:09:18
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 032.17 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-04-2024, 07:24 PM   #236
sexdownload
Местный

Default Ass Worship 4k - Jacky Ohh Catches Him In Yoga Class

Ass Worship 4k - Jacky Ohh Catches Him In Yoga Class

Jacky Ohh is looking sexy as ever in her yoga pants. She caught a guy in class staring at her body and her big, thick ass and now she wants him to worship it. Jacky loves to tease him with her ass in yoga pants as she sits on his face then makes him take them off. He peels them off to reveal such a nice, thick white ass just inches from his face. Watch as she teases him while shaking her ass and making him kiss it before sitting on his face. Jacky Ohh's ass was made to be worshiped and adored!
ASS FETISH, ass worship, Ass Worship 4K, Ass Worship 4K online, femdom online, Jacky Ohh, YOGA PANTS,
Duration : 00:06:55
File Size : 407.65 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-04-2024, 10:49 PM   #237
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - If It Makes You Happy

Club Stiletto Femdom - If It Makes You Happy

Duration : 00:07:36
File Size : 1 006.05 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-05-2024, 02:14 AM   #238
sexdownload
Местный

Default Madame Teeze - Smother Box Ruin

Madame Teeze - Smother Box Ruin

Madame Teeze, Mistress Ass Lick, Pussy Eating Slave, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:08:45
File Size : 386.17 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-05-2024, 05:39 AM   #239
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Big Booty And Farts Reward For Walked On Slave

Club Stiletto Femdom - Big Booty And Farts Reward For Walked On Slave

Introducing sensational Goddess Violet and her magnificent Bubble Butt. As this scene opens she is about to trample a slave as a little punishment warmup to the main prize, her butt. She has another slave locked in the cage, she'll deal with him soon enough. She steps on the first slaves chest and then his cock before stepping off and standing over his head, gyrating her butt above him and then sitting on his face. Once on his face she leans back so his mouth and nose are nicely sealed. She reaches back and tugs on his erect cock. She sits up and asks how her ass smells then proceeds to fart in his face. She sits down for a second put then gets again as she has a bit more gas to release. This one is a real wet sounding squeaker.
She moves back to stepping on him, then she jumps on his stomach before rubbing his cock with her foot again. Now that a sock has been all over the slaves cock and balls she walks over to the cage and tells the other slave to sniff it and then she sticks it in his mouth. Sweaty socks blended with ball sweats, this is the kind of humiliation she loves to subject her slaves to. She turns around and presses her ass into the cage and tells the slave to sniff it. Perfectly timed she farts just as he moves in and breathes deep. The slave struggles with the powerful odor but she delivers another raunchy fart that causes him to gasp. Back to the other slave and as soon as she comes down with her ass onto his face she farts yet again. "There's enough stink to go around for both of you" she tells her pets. She lifts up and farts again. "I ate a lot of beans today and corn yesterday" she says with a giggle. She tells the slave to kiss her butt cheeks and she farts on him some more. She has the slave remove the socks so she can trample him in bare feet. She tells him to stuff the socks in his mouth and then spits on the slaves cock a few times so he can masturbate. As he rubs himself she walks on his chest and stomach and up to his mouth where she kicks the socks away and sticks a foot in his mouth showing off her fresh pedicure. It's about time to go inflict some pain on the other slave as the scene fades to black.
Ass Smother, ass worship, BIG BUTT, big butts, Bubble Butt, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, feet, femdom online, foot worship, pedicure, Toe Sucking, TOES, trampling, violet,
Duration : 00:07:57
File Size : 880.85 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-05-2024, 09:04 AM   #240
sexdownload
Местный

Default Feeling You Tongue Fuck Me Is My Favorite

Feeling You Tongue Fuck Me Is My Favorite

Duration : 00:04:42