In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-10-2024, 09:38 PM   #231
sancho48
Местный

Default Ezada Sinn - Human Toilet For The House Of Sinn Wanted

Ezada Sinn - Human Toilet For The House Of Sinn Wanted

If you're a male between 20 and 60 years of age, you may apply for the position of being an official House of Sinn human water closet. Our toilet must learn to patiently wait for any Lady who wishes to use him in this way. When We sit, the toilet's lips must part and the mouth remain fully open, ready to receive Our precious golden champagne, rich chocolate, and anything else We decide to deposit into the water closet's mouth. Failure to consume all types of waste, in a clean and quick manner, will lead to swift and harsh punishment. So do you qualify? Are you a functional object for Us to use, the lowest of the low, a real-life House of Sinn toilet?
Size - 309.37 MB
Duration - 00:08:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Bdsm, Dungeon, Brunette, Pro Dominatrix, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Leather Fetish, Wetlook Leather Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Verbal Humiliation, Mental Abuse, Human Toilet, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slave, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Bondage Male, Bondage Slave, Tied Slave, Tied Male, Bound Slave, Bound Male, Femdom, Female Domination, Knee High Heels, Leather Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Submissive / Slave Training

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 01:03 AM   #232
sancho48
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Pussy Is The Best Medicine

Club Stiletto Femdom - Pussy Is The Best Medicine

Nurse Kassy is laying on the medical table looking very sad as this scene opens. She explains that she is the nurse in charge today but she just can't bring herself to treat her patient because she just had a nasty breakup. She says she came up with a good idea though, instead of her treating the patients broken leg she'll have him treat her instead. The camera pulls back and we see the patient fitted with a mouth dildo and his head moving back and forth so the shaft can penetrate her pussy. Kassy purrs with pleasure and says the dildo does remind her of her ex's cock and since the patient was so willing, even though he came in with a broken leg, why not. She says maybe she should start her won clinic where men just pleasure her all day. "Then I wouldn't need a boyfriend" she adds. Kassy directs the patient how fast to move and then tells him to pick up the pace as her boyfriend is quite aggressive. She says he looks like he is probably a virgin so he is lucky being so close to a beautiful pussy. "If you get me off I'll let you suck it, it'll taste so good" she tells him. She is really starting to moan with pleasure now and touches herself to intensify the sensations. She says this is so much better than having to treat patients and she starts to gyrate and moan even more. The slave starts to grunt a bit from his broken leg but Kassy tells him the cardio will help with the healing and not to stop. Finally Kassy has a loud orgasm and tells the patient to stop. She rests her feet on his head and says she might take a nap. The scene rolls over and Kassy is gone, she woke up and forget her promise to let the patient suck the dildo. He looks around and the coast is clear so removes the dildo and sticks the end with her pussy juices on it down his own throat, then pulls it out and licks it. "So good" he says. What a blessing to have nurses like Kassy caring for those in need.
Size - 593.48 MB
Duration - 00:06:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Mouth Dildo, Medical Fetish, Role Play, Roleplay, Nurse Play, Latex Uniform, Pvc, Female Orgasm, Pussy Juice Tasting, Young Domina, Brunette, Sex Slave, Mouth Dildo, Femdom Sex, Sexual Domination, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Play, Degradation, Humiliation, Bdsm, Fuckface, Facedildo, Face Dildo, Chindo Fucking, Pathetic Male, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2024, 04:28 AM   #233
sancho48
Местный

Default Oubliette - A Useful Tongue

Oubliette - A Useful Tongue

Lounging around the pool Mistress Paris and Mistress Sophia Sahara are enjoying the tranquility of a summer's day. Noticing their boots need a polish they invite the pool boy over to make his tongue useful! They do have fun humiliating and using him!
Size - 1 563.43 MB
Duration - 00:13:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Outdoors, Double Domination, British Femdom, Uk Dominatrix, English Female Domination, Blonde, Brunette, Milf, Sexy Clothing, Wet Feet, Verbal Humiliation, Mental Degradation, Leather Boots, Boot Fetish, Black Latex Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Mean Mistresses, High Heels Domination, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Boot Cleaning, Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Footfetish, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Male, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Male Abuse, Female Supremacy, Feet Licking

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2024, 07:53 AM   #234
sancho48
Местный

Default Cruelamazons - Accidentally Cums On Nomis Ass

Cruelamazons - Accidentally Cums On Nomis Ass

The young slave is tied, gagged, totally in the hands of Mistress Tatjana and Mistress Nomi. Or to be precise, Mistress Tatjana's hands only, because she gives him the handjob. Mistress Nomi pushes her round, firm butt to the slave's cock, stimulating him so much, the young slave looses control and cums on Nomi's ass. They both get angry at him and Tatjana torments his cock real good.
Size - 558.25 MB
Duration - 00:09:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Double Domination, Cum On Ass, Blonde, Brunette, Teasing, Ass Tease, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Mouth Gag, Ballgag, Ball Gag, Bdsm, Dungeon, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, High Heels, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Bondage, Sperm, Semen, Humiliation, Male Abuse, Young Goddess, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Forced Ruin, Orgasm Control, Forced Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Forced Handjobs, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2024, 11:18 AM   #235
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Tatjana hard fucks her slave

Mistress Tatjana hard fucks her slave

Size - 507.27 MB
Duration - 00:16:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - femdom, strapon, pegging, anal dildo, goddess fucks slave

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2024, 02:43 PM   #236
sancho48
Местный

Default Fetish Chateau Dommes - Strapon Gangbang With 3 Amazing Dommes

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Strapon Gangbang With 3 Amazing Dommes

Ruby Alexia, Lady Perse and Mistress Glamorous will penetrate this slut in pegging gangbang! Both his throat and ass will be fucked hard and rough by Mistresses strap-ons!
Size - 835.25 MB
Duration - 00:09:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Polish Femdom, Triple Domination, Bdsm, Dungeon, Platform Boots, Shiny Clothing, Glossy Latex Leggings, Wetlook Pvc, Cfnm, Redhead, Brunette, Spitroast, Spitroasted, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Group Female Domination, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Mouthfucking, Mouth Fucking, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Young Dommes, Strapon, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Whore Training, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Femdom Sex, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Pegging, Anal Fucking, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2024, 06:08 PM   #237
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Leather Slaps For Sniffs

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Leather Slaps For Sniffs

I have My favourite leather gloves on. The feel so soft and smell amazing. My slave must first be collared before he is allowed to worship Me.he tries to snuggle into My satin shirt, Ill allow him a brief moment of bliss and then Ill order him to kiss My patent heels before slapping his face nice and hard. I love the sound My gloves make as they make contact with his face. Now sniff My gloves slave, aren't they just heaven? SLAP! I love a mixture of pleasure and pain. he will be in-toxicate d by My leather, willing to take the FACE SLAPS in return for the privilege of worshipping my leather arse and gloves.
Size - 1 820.42 MB
Duration - 00:12:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Shoe Kissing, Breast Smother, Leather Skirt, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Smell Fetish, Faceslapping, Face Slapping, Shiny Satin Shirt, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Wetlook Satin Blouse, Shiny Clothing, Gloss, Blonde, British Femdom, British Female Domination, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, Bdsm, Dungeon, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Verbal Humiliation, Young Dominatrix, Glove Fetish, Glove Domination, Smothering, Loser, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Supremacy, Submission, Dirty Talk, Choke, Hand Fetish, Choking, Hom, Hand Over Mouth, Erotic Asphyxiation, Asphyxia, Breath Play, Breathing Torture, Breath Control

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2024, 09:33 PM   #238
sancho48
Местный

Default Lady Scarlet - Green Light Red Light

Lady Scarlet - Green Light Red Light

ITALIAN LANGUAGE I'm in the bathroom getting ready to go out but I take the opportunity to play a game with my slave who in the meantime is naked on the floor. I allow him to jerk off when I say "green light" as long as he stops immediately when I say "red light", so that I can completely control his orgasm. He's already very excited just by smelling the toilet paper soaked in my pee, then I also let him worship my dirty feet and finally I give him a bit of face-sitting all while I alternate green and red lights as I please. I notice that he is left-handed and so I want him to masturbate with his right hand especially at the end: he will cum but not as he likes best. SEMAFORO VERDE, SEMAFORO ROSSO Sono in bagno a prepararmi per uscire ma ne approfitto per fare un gioco con il mio schiavo che intanto e nudo sul pavimento. Gli concedo di masturbarsi quando dico "green light" a patto che si fermi immediatamente non appena dico "red light", in modo da poter controllare completamente il suo orgasmo. E' gia molto eccitato solo ad annusare la carta igienica intrisa della mia pipi, poi gli lascio adorare anche i miei piedi sporchi e alla fine gli concedo un po' di face-sitting tutto mentre alterno semaforo verde e rosso a mio piacimento. Noto che e mancino e allora voglio che si masturbi con la destra in particolare alla fine: godra ma non come gli piace di piu.
Size - 923.07 MB
Duration - 00:10:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Italian Femdom, Italian Dominatrix, Redhead, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Masturbation Encouragement, Wank Instructions, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Instructions, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Human Furniture, Orgasm Control, Human Doormat, Human Floor, Objectification, Humiliation, Toilet Humiliation, Foot Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Dom, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Slave Abuse, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Baresoles, Bare Soles

Keep2share
Old 08-12-2024, 12:58 AM   #239
sancho48
Местный

Default House Of Sinn - Goddess AmbraS Glory Hole Fantasy

House Of Sinn - Goddess AmbraS Glory Hole Fantasy

Goddess Ambra has always had a wonderful fantasy, maybe a wicked one, about fucking a glory hole, an unknown person, a total stranger, just pumping his mouth without knowing each other. She has the perfect opportunity to fuck a mouth in this glory hole, and She gets a nice juicy blowjob and a mouth fuck with Her leather gloves. An outstanding and fabulous fantasy.
Size - 818.34 MB
Duration - 00:09:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Hos, Milf, Pro Dominatrix, Brunette, Gloryhole, Leather Fetish, Leather Skirt, Glove Fetish, Leather Gloves, Pantyhose, Nylon, Shoes, High Heels, Masked Slave, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit In Mouth, Mouthfucking, Femdom, Female Domination, Humiliation, Mouth Fucking, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Cocksucker, Bdsm, Dildo Play, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Sucking

Keep2share
Old 08-12-2024, 04:23 AM   #240
sancho48
Местный

Default Husbands ass destroyed by a giant anal toys

Husbands ass destroyed by a giant anal toys

Size - 200.23 MB
Duration - 00:08:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - amateur, femdom, strapon, anal pegging, prostate massage, anal toys, ass drilled, milked cock, ruined orgasm

Keep2share