In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-24-2024, 12:59 AM   #371
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Lilith Ivys Wicked Water Ways

Club Stiletto Femdom - Lilith Ivys Wicked Water Ways

The weather is getting warmer and in this scene Lilith Ivy is having water fun with her slave. As the scene opens she is sitting on the pool steps and he is massaging her feet. "Get between my legs" she tells him and he comes rushing in head first, stopped only when she puts her foot up to his shoulder and pushes him away. "Turn around, did you think you were going to get to lick my pussy or something?" she asks him. He backs in between her legs and she puts him into a tight scissorhold. She leans back to enjoy the sun and says she could this all the day. She releases him then squeezes again, using all her strength.
The scene rolls over and now she is in the hot tub and the slave is worshiping her feet again. After he has kissed and licked them adequately she asks him what he earlier said was his favorite thing. "Face sitting" he says with a big smile then he remembers where they are and adds "On the bed." The scene rolls over again and this time Lilith Ivy is face sitting him in the tub. She again enjoys the sun while the slave is under her ass and under the water. "I wonder what he is thinking under there" she says. Soon the slave starts to kick so she gets up, he surfaces and she immediately sits on him again. She sits for a good long while until the slave suddenly panics and kicks for air. She has him sit up and she rubs her foot into his face and tells him to resume worshiping her feet. "You like your girls mean, don't you?" she says to him, slapping his face a few times with her foot. You have to love summer. and a mean girl!
Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, feet, femdom online, foot worship, Lilith-Ivy, SCISSORHOLD, SCISSORING, UNDERWATER FETISH,
Duration : 00:05:19
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 721.81 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 04:24 AM   #372
sexdownload
Местный

Default House Of Sinn A Laughing Matter

House Of Sinn A Laughing Matter

Duration : 00:08:27
File Size : 300.24 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-24-2024, 07:50 AM   #373
sexdownload
Местный

Default Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Mean Dungeon Relapse - Sophia Locke

Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Mean Dungeon Relapse - Sophia Locke

Jack has been serving Mistress Sophia for many years. she has drained his bank accounts and taken everything from him. She drives his car while he makes the payments and even lives in his house. He sunk so far that even borrowed money from his friends to give to Mistress Sophia. But now he saw a psychologist and believes he is "cured". He tells her that he won't be seeing her any more. she tells him to come to her dungeon. he decides to go there and tell her goodbye in person. When he gets there, she tells him goodbye and wishes him well, but then she orders him to pick up the pair of dirty panties on the floor. he desperately wants to smell them. he thinks he can do it without relapsing so she allows him to sniff them. this leads to him doing some foot worship. he knows he can stay in control but Mistress Sophia laughs at him. She tells him he's hopeless and pathetic. she tells him he was born to be a beta paypig. he kisses and worships her feet and ass as he spirals out of control. he feels all willpower draining out of him. Mistress Sophia commands him to call his psychologist and tell her she's fired. She laughs at how easy it is to make Jack relapse. she's going to use Jack even harder. she's going to completely ruin him!! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FEMDOM, AND MUCH MORE!
ass licking, ass worship, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot worship, Jack Vegas, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE online, Sophia Locke, Sophia Locke online,
Duration : 00:38:31
File Size : 2 234.66 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-24-2024, 11:14 AM   #374
sexdownload
Местный

Default Female Worship - 874

Female Worship - 874

Ava Sinclaire, Female Worship, femdom face sitting, femdom forced facesitting, fendom facesitting, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm,
Duration : 00:04:50
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 046.05 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-24-2024, 02:39 PM   #375
sexdownload
Местный

Default Female Worship - Ava Sinclaire And Dorian Del Isla - 867

Female Worship - Ava Sinclaire And Dorian Del Isla - 867

ass eating, Ass Worship Femdom, Ava Sinclaire, domme face sitting, Female Worship, Pussy Worship Pov,
Duration : 00:05:06
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 101.22 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-24-2024, 06:04 PM   #376
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Ezada Sinn - Matriarch Ezada Sinn And Giada - Nude Sweat Worship Before Bathing

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Matriarch Ezada Sinn And Giada - Nude Sweat Worship Before Bathing

Duration : 00:08:47
File Size : 570.39 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-24-2024, 09:29 PM   #377
sexdownload
Местный

Default Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Hotel Face Sitting

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Hotel Face Sitting

If I were to bury your Ugly Face beneath My Big Latina Booty, how long would you last?.
Let's find out, hahaha, and remember My Ass shows NO MERCY!
You know you wish this was you..

FOR MORE ASS WORSHIP VIDEO'S CLICK HERE
FOR MORE FEMALE DOMINATION VIDEO'S CLICK HERE
FOR MORE FACE SITTING VIDEOS CLICK HERE
FOR MORE ASS SMOTHERING VIDEO'S CLICK HERE
ass, ass smothering, ass to mouth, ass worship, big butts, bondage, BRAT GIRLS, BUTT DROPS, buttdrops, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Goddess Jasmine Mendez, Goddess Jasmine Mendez online, GODDESS WORSHIP, Human Furniture, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, latina domination, saran wrap,
Duration : 00:13:47
File Size : 806.39 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-25-2024, 12:54 AM   #378
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mira Cuckold - Jeans

Mira Cuckold - Jeans

domme face sitting, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Mira Cuckold, Mistress Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating Slave,
Duration : 00:09:10
File Size : 405.07 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-25-2024, 04:19 AM   #379
sexdownload
Местный

Default Blazedbrat - Double Domme Facesitting

Blazedbrat - Double Domme Facesitting

Goddess Hazel & I are relaxing on the loveseat as this scene opens talking about ballbusting and how hard it actually is on our feet. Here you get some close-up angles of our feet as we spread our toes and wrinkle our soles. I call in a slave. "You can start by kissing and licking the top of our feet" I tell him. "Do you like the taste of them?" I ask him and when he says he does I tell him he's licking the ball sweat of other slaves off our feet. The slave groans but continues to worship our feet. "Tell us that you like it" I tell him and he says he does. A bit of slave sweat is a small price to pay for such a treat after all, four feet all for him.
Hazel tells him since he likes ball sweat he can suck on her foot like it's a big cock. Hazel face fucks him as she sticks all five toes in his mouth and we mock him for being a homo. As he takes her foot I tell Hazel that I always make the slaves eat each other's cum. "I love that" Hazel replies. I then decide to haul another slave out of his cage as this one slave can't get the job done alone. As the second slave starts to lick and suck my feet I tell him that the other slave just finished doing the same thing so it's almost like the two of them are kissing. Such sad hetro slaves, feeling so humiliated. "It's like the two of you are actually french kissing with all that tongue action" I add. As the slaves use their hands and mouths to worship our feet, we continue to verbally humiliate them. We say whoever does the worst job has to jerk the other slave off and eat his load.
If you like sexy feet and verbal humiliation this is the clip for you!
Alt Domme, ass eating, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, Ass Tease, ass worship, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, Bratty, canadian, DOUBLE DOMINATION, Duo Domme, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, LINGERIE, Mistress Mercy Rage, tattoos,
Duration : 00:06:35
File Size : 642.35 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-25-2024, 07:44 AM   #380
sexdownload
Местный

Default Missa Pantyhose Helps You Relax

Missa Pantyhose Helps You Relax

Duration : 00:17:01