In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-25-2024, 02:21 PM   #361
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Sacred - Facefucking In Stunning Leather Leggings

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Sacred - Facefucking In Stunning Leather Leggings
Format : mp4
File Size : 522.09 MB
Duration : 00:04:52
Resolution : 1920x1080
Mistress Sacred will make any man do what she wants, starts by making him addicted and addicted to her perverted sadism. This slave has the honor of sucking mistress her big dick. Trapped in a steel chastity fixture, she brings her cock up to this slut and makes a real slave out of it, leaving him beaten and broken.
Knee High Heels, Latex Boots, Blonde, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Sucking, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Amateur, Russian Femdom, Russian Dominatrix, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, Leatherpants, Highheels, Sexylegs, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Fetish Clothing, Gloss, Bdsm, Humiliation, Young Dominatrix, Strap-on, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Deepthroat, Throatfucking, Deep Throat, Throat Fucking, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Slave Humiliation, Loser, Female Domination

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2024, 05:48 PM   #362
pricelove777
Местный

Default Miss Roper - Gangbang Getaway Ft. Miss Roper Mistress Tess Lady Vi And Goddess Nyx

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Roper - Gangbang Getaway Ft. Miss Roper Mistress Tess Lady Vi And Goddess Nyx
File Size : 1 071.91 MB
Duration : 00:17:30
4 sadistic women strapped with cocks, what could possibly go wrong for this bitch and his holes? EVERYTHING. We are going to stretch and gape every single one out to it's limits. Filling and fucking. Pounding and piping. We are going to overwhelm every part of him with cock. Outside. For everyone to see and hear if they were to pass by. How humiliating would it be, for strangers to see him face down in the dirt with us all piling on top of him. Thrusting, balls deep. The sounds he is making. Like a little bitch. Though he is loving every minute of it. But how could he not? He's living out one of your own fantasies after all...
Outdoors, Outside, Blonde, Brunette, Latex Gloves, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Group Female Domination, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Mouthfucking, Mouth Fucking, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Young Dommes, Strapon, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Whore Training, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Sucking, Femdom Sex, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Pegging, Anal Fucking, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-25-2024, 09:11 PM   #363
pricelove777
Местный

Default Cruel Reell - Allround-Fickvisage

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cruel Reell - Allround-Fickvisage
File Size : 1 095.75 MB
Duration : 00:10:17
Violettas Visage ist unubertroffen hasslich - einfach zum Kotzen. D ie Nutte sieht 20 Jahre alter aus, als wie sie es ist! Naja, passiert, wenn einem ein Facial nach dem anderen das Gesicht wegatzt... Goddess Lena und ich haben versucht diese hart verbrauchte Fresse zu retten. Vergeblich. Das Make-up verlauft direkt bei dem Gedanken an viele weitere Mega-Schwanze und den damit verbundenen Freudentranen. Das reichliche Spitting fur mehr Glow sieht dann doch mehr danach aus, als wenn sie frisch vom Gangbang kommt... Endstation: Billigstrich. The ugliness of Violetta's visage is unmatched - just makes me want to puke. The whore looks 20 years older than she is! Well, that's what happens when one facial after the other burns off your face... Goddess Lena and I tried to save this hard-used face. In vain. The make-up directly messes up at the thought of many more mega cocks and the associated tears of joy, the lots of spitting for more glow look more like as if she returned straight from a gangbang ... Final destination: cheap patch. (GERMAN CLIP)
Double Domination, Glove Fetish, Leather Gloves, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Make Up, Makeup, Shoe Fetish, High Heels Licking, Stilettos, Ashtray Slavery, Smoking, Smoke, Human Ashtray, Ash Eating, Cigar, Cigarette, Goddess Lena, Disgusting, Sissy Slut, Old Slave, Old Man, Brunette, Degradation, Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Spitting, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Saliva, Spit Fetish, Fishnets, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, Bdsm, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-26-2024, 12:38 AM   #364
pricelove777
Местный

Default Anal slave hard fucked in doggy

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Anal slave hard fucked in doggy
File Size : 520.28 MB
Duration : 00:05:58
Resolution : 960x540
amateur, femdom, strapon, pegging, wife fucks husband

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-26-2024, 04:01 AM   #365
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Suck My Bulls Bbc And Cum On Your Face

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Suck My Bulls Bbc And Cum On Your Face
File Size : 1 301.88 MB
Duration : 00:08:23
MY hungry little slave loves the humiliation of me bringing my BBC bull and putting his big black cock in his mouth. MY slave knows his cock is useless and pathetic, therefore his only purpose is to please other cocks with any body part I see fit. On this occasion it was with his little slutty mouth and hands, giving my bull the most amazing sloppy Blowjob, but his mouth isn't empty when he is giving my bull and handjob. I fill his mouth with my strap-on and fuck his greedy face. I then instruct MY slave that he needs to empty my Bulls nuts all over his face.
Facial, Boot Fetish, Latex Boots, Shiny Latex Leggings, Wetlook Pvc Pants, Blonde, British Femdom, British Female Domination, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Uk Goddess, Milf Domination, Bisexual Encouragement, Big Black Cock - Bbc, Blowjob Encouragement, Bisexual Handjobs, Forced Bi, Female Supremacy, Cum On Face, Humiliation, Slave Training, Wanking Encouragement, Orgasm Control, Cock Tease, Slave Punishment, Cock Sucking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-26-2024, 07:26 AM   #366
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Yaz And Mercy Boot Trample

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Yaz And Mercy Boot Trample
File Size : 974.99 MB
Duration : 00:06:49
The breath taking duo of Mistress Mercy and Mistress Yaz are looking especially stunning in this clip and feeling extremely sadistic. Their slave is laying on the floor and their plan is to walk all over him. Mercy has heavy soled boots while Yaz is wearing 8" stiletto boots. Mercy focuses on heavy impact on the slaves chest and head while Yaz points the sharp heels into the slaves stomach and legs. They start to jump on him and he is really groaning and moaning in pain. The camera moves back to catch a full view of the scene and Yaz wiggles her amazing ass at the camera. The slave can't see it though as Mercy is stepping over his eyes. Yaz starts to jab the slave all over with her heels and the slave cries out in pain. Mercy grinds her big boots into his chest. More jumping and soon the slave is making a real ruckus. Mercy decides to shut him up by sitting on his face but when Yaz takes her heels back to his legs the muffled screaming ramps up from under Mercy's sexy ass. The ladies get off the slave and sit, leaning against the wall. They tell him to kiss their boots to show his gratitude for the attention they just gave him. They have him sit up so the camera can catch all the deep marks and Mercy laughs and comments that his Doctor will be in for quite a surprise when he goes in for his appointment tomorrow. "Back to licking" Yaz tells him.
Tattoo, Double Female Domination, Femdom, Bdsm, Dungeon, Leather Miniskirt, Brunette, Boot Fetish, Boot Domination, Humiliation, Overknee Boots, Leather Boots, Boot Kissing, Boot Slave, Trampling, Stomping, Pain, High Heels, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Ass Smother, Sit On Face, Facesit, Facesat, Under Girls Ass

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-26-2024, 10:52 AM   #367
pricelove777
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Kat - Foot Slave Chokes On Foot Like A Blow Job

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Kat - Foot Slave Chokes On Foot Like A Blow Job
File Size : 1 501.89 MB
Duration : 00:17:46
Resolution : 3840x2160
Fluffy sucks. Kat just got home from a pedicure. But her feet are already dirty because Fluffy didn't clean good. So, because he didn't clean well he is going to clean Kats feet. Regardless if there is dirt or dust on them. Fluffy is so useless! UGH. Kat films it. How embarrassing. He licks the sole up and down. He sucks the heals and the toes. He sucks her foot. He is gagged by her pretty princess foot. He sucks it like it's a big dick. He chokes on it. Kat shoves her foot down his throat. His face turns bright red and he makes these weird noises. The noises someone makes if they are sucking a dick!
Foot Slapping, Blonde, Choking, Foot Gagging, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Men Following Orders, Verbal Humiliation, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Abused By Girl, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Goddessworship, Baresoles, Bare Soles, Footslave, Footslave Training, Footworship, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-26-2024, 02:16 PM   #368
pricelove777
Местный

Default Crime Fetish Fantasies - Gianluca Handsmothered By Scarlet 3

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Crime Fetish Fantasies - Gianluca Handsmothered By Scarlet 3
File Size : 195.86 MB
Duration : 00:05:29

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-26-2024, 05:41 PM   #369
pricelove777
Местный

Default Lady Scarlet - Buttfuck For Me

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lady Scarlet - Buttfuck For Me
File Size : 648.54 MB
Duration : 00:10:11
ENGLISH LANGUAGE All dressed in black leather I am sitting on the cage with this lousy slave inside. He is playing with his ass for my delight just like I asked him: naked and squatting, he pushes a nice dildo into his broken ass with both his hands. I go down to admire more closely, I insult him and urge him to continue while I think about how to continue the game... Waiting for my partner and to show this slave how I play with a real cock, I decide that he has to lick my white spit from the toe of my black boots like it was cum. He would like to have a real cock to suck but for now he has to settle for my heels which I put right in his mouth. I keep dropping my white spit on my boots and also on my pants and I make him lick it: he is aroused after two weeks of chastity, I feel his full balls a bit but they are still small as well as his cock... I leave him sitting there with the dildo in the ass waiting for my partner to arrive. INCULATI PER ME Tutta vestita di pelle nera sono seduta sulla gabbia con dentro questo schiavo schifoso. Sta giocando con il suo culo per mio diletto proprio come gli ho chiesto: nudo e accovacciato, spinge con entrambe le mani un bel dildo nel suo culo rotto. Scendo per ammirare piu da vicino, lo insulto e lo incito a continuare mentre penso a come continuare il gioco... In attesa del mio partner e di far vedere a questo schiavo come gioco con un cazzo vero, decido che deve leccare il mio sputo bianco dalla punta degli miei stivali neri come fosse sperma. Gli piacerebbe avere un cazzo vero da succhiare ma per ora deve accontentarsi dei miei tacchi che gli infilo per bene in bocca. Continuo a far cadere la mia saliva bianca sugli stivali e anche sui pantaloni e gliela faccio leccare: e eccitato dopo due settimane di castita, tasto un po' le palle piene ma sono comunque piccole cosi come il suo cazzetto... Lo lascio li seduto col dildo in culo ad attendere che arrivi il mio partner.
Caged Slave, Bdsm, Dungeon, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Wetlook Leather Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Male Insertion, Male Ass Fucking, Dildo Play, Anal Fucking, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Submissive Slut, Anal Masturbation, Prison Play, Slave Prisoner, Buttfuck, Anal Dildo, Lick Spit, Dildo In Ass, Fuck The Ass, Cfnm, Italian Femdom, Italian Dominatrix, Humiliation, High Heels Domination, Heels Sucking, Boot Slave, Verbal Abuse, Young Domina, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-26-2024, 09:07 PM   #370
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ladyannabelle666 - Alessa Milano And Lady Annabelle - This Bitches Are Totally Bisexual

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ladyannabelle666 - Alessa Milano And Lady Annabelle - This Bitches Are Totally Bisexual
File Size : 709.7 MB
Duration : 00:09:32
Together with Alessa Milano we train our bisexual sluts. They kiss each other, doing handjob deep blowjob and sucking nipple. Now they are totally gay pair.
Double Domination, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Shiny Latex Catsuit, Wetlook Leather Leggings, Shiny Clothing, Gloss, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Woman Spits, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Young Domina, Pro Dominatrix, Deepthroat, Throatfucking, Deep Throat, Throat Fucking, Beta Male, Beta Slave, Beta Boy, Mean Brat, Mean Mistress, Beta Submissive, Cum Eating Instruction, Cei, Cumeating, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Abused By Woman, Female Superiority, Sub Training, Slave Humiliation, Slave Abuse, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Dominant Woman, Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Bisexual Blowjob, Bisexual Cock Sucking, Bi-sexual, Turned Bi, Forced Bi, Bisexual Encouragement, Coerced Bi, Bisexual Cock Worship

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST