In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-29-2024, 08:51 PM   #391
pricelove777
Местный

Default Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Cornered And Kicked

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Cornered And Kicked
Format : mp4
File Size : 1 067.36 MB
Duration : 00:10:10
Resolution : 1920x1080
Its judgement day and My slave has been brought to My feet for his misdemeanours. I have been made aware that he has been purposefully getting in trouble so that the visiting Ladies at the Manor will chastise him. he craves humiliation and verbal destruction so he may become aroused. I am dressed in My pvc catsuit and boots, My presence looming over his pathetic knelt form on the cold floor. I kick him in the stomach and knock the wind out of him, his erection already growing I grab his hair and choke him. Punched, kicked and beaten his body takes a battering like never before. I make him count the kicks, laughing as he struggles to speak from being winded. he tries to escape Me, but I corner him and really teach him a lesson....... one he will never forget!!!!
Regaldomina, Shiny Latex Catsuit, Wetlook Pvc Outfit, Sexy Clothing, Old Slave, Oldman, Old Loser, Blonde, Choking, Choke, Boot Fetish, Latex Boots, Torture, No Mercy, Extreme Female Domination, Merciless Femdom, Cfnm, Vinyl, Punished, Kicked, Beaten, Controlled, Hair Pulling, Choked, Used, Degraded, Humiliated, Sadist, Pain, Boot Domination, English Humiliatrix, British, Uk Domme, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Beatdowns, Beating, Belly Punching

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2024, 12:16 AM   #392
pricelove777
Местный

Default Amateur first attempt to anal fisting my hubby

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Amateur first attempt to anal fisting my hubby
File Size : 238.52 MB
Duration : 00:28:45
Resolution : 1280x720
homemade, femdom, anal fisting, anal toys, prostate massage, stretching asshole

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-30-2024, 03:41 AM   #393
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Asha strapon butt hard fucking action

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Asha strapon butt hard fucking action
File Size : 114.47 MB
Duration : 00:05:22
Resolution : 640x480
femdom, strapon, anal pegging, female fucks male

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-30-2024, 07:06 AM   #394
pricelove777
Местный

Default Cruel Reell - Reell - Venlo-Ser Irgendwas Stimmt Mit Hasi Nicht

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cruel Reell - Reell - Venlo-Ser Irgendwas Stimmt Mit Hasi Nicht
File Size : 1 739.99 MB
Duration : 00:22:29
Der Osterhase hat seinen Ursprung im 17. Jahrhundert in Deutschland und war ein Symbol fur Fruchtbarkeit und neues Leben. Um traditionell das Ende des Winters und den Beginn des Fruhlings zu feiern, machten Lady Stefanie und ich uns also auf d ie Suche nach dem Osterhasen. Was wir fanden, fallt wohl eher unter d ie franzosische Hasenrasse der "Geant des Flandres" oder auch "Riesenflandern", welche bekannt fur 'ne Menge Fleisch auf den Rippen sind. Eier hatte der Spast auch keine dabei. Was folgte, waren d ie ganz grossen Fruhlingsgefuhle, mit denen wir dem Osterhasen neues Leben reinpumpten... The Easter Bunny originated in the 17th century in Germany and was a symbol of fertility and new life. So to traditionally celebrate the end of winter and the beginning of spring, Lady Stefanie and I went to search for the Easter Bunny. What we found, probably rather falls under the French hare breed of the "Geant des Flandres" or also "Giant Flanders", which are known for a lot of meat on the ribs. The dumbass didn't have any eggs either. What followed were very big spring feelings, with which we pumped new life into the Easter bunny... (GERMAN CLIP)
Double Domination, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, Latex Gloves, Bondage Male, Tied Slave, Pantyhose, Nylon, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Dominatrix, German Femdom, Mean Brat, Female Domination, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Sexy Outfit, Bdsm, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Brunette, Young Dommes, Spitroast, Spitroasted, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Sucking, Throat Training, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Verbal Humiliation, Strapon, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Ass Fucking, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Pegging, Anal Fucking, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-30-2024, 10:31 AM   #395
pricelove777
Местный

Default I likes fuck husbands ass

VIDEO INFO

File Name : I likes fuck husbands ass
File Size : 408.55 MB
Duration : 00:40:28
Resolution : 852x480
amateur, femdom, strapon, anal pegging, female fucks male

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-30-2024, 01:56 PM   #396
pricelove777
Местный

Default Oubliette - Miss Leopard Gem - Clean My Sweaty Feet

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Oubliette - Miss Leopard Gem - Clean My Sweaty Feet
File Size : 1 009.78 MB
Duration : 00:11:52
Lazy days in the sun and every Mistress needs to be waited on hand and foot! However, some service slaves need a little more practice that others; lucky for this one he is shown compassion and despite his short comings is still aloud to worship Miss Leopard Gem's beautiful feet.
Blonde, British Femdom, British Female Domination, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Bdsm, Outdoors, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Foot Massage, Foot Gagging, Beta Male, Verbal Humiliation, Foot Loser, Pathetic Male, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-30-2024, 05:21 PM   #397
pricelove777
Местный

Default Lady Scarlet - Self-defense And Domination Teacher

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lady Scarlet - Self-defense And Domination Teacher
File Size : 1 498.18 MB
Duration : 00:22:14
ITALIAN LANGUAGE I am a teacher of self-defense and domination of the aggressor. Today I teach my student various moves and techniques to defend against a possible attack and to subsequently dominate the victim. First I perform the demonstration, then she repeats the action. The shots always hit because my teaching is effective and flawless, and it teases and excites us. We then decide to finish that loser that has lent himself for the lesson, both as a sign of domination and to give him a sop. We alternate with a footjob and a handjob, while our feet can never be missing on his face as a sign of superiority and submission in addition to victory poses. The little man, however, is destroyed after having taken them from two women, and cannot even enjoy it. He lies on the carpet and apologizes while we flex our muscles.
Double Domination, Pantyhose Wrestling, Foot Fetish, Foot Dom, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Smother, Footjob, Cock Tease, Mixed Fighting, Fantasy Wrestling, Mixed Wrestling, Italian Mistress, Italian Femdom, Italian Goddess, Italian Dominatrix, Italian Domina, Redhead Mistress, Pro Dominatrix, Stockings Fetish, Pantyhose Domination, Nylons, Legwear Femdom, Victory Pose, Foot Gagging, Choking, Choke, Young Dominatrix, Weak Slave, Weak Man, Struggling, Submission Hold, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Executrix, Bdsm, Dominatrix, Erotic Asphyxiation, Powerful Woman, Dominant Woman, Trapped, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Scissor, Powerful Legs, Throatscissor, Squeezes, Strong Woman, Squeezing, Headscissor, Scissoring, Scissorhold

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-30-2024, 08:46 PM   #398
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Damazonia - Damazonia Sensually Sliding In Her Big Fat Cock

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Damazonia - Damazonia Sensually Sliding In Her Big Fat Cock
File Size : 1 017.76 MB
Duration : 00:06:56
Damazonia is just pure sexual energy. Especially when she is wearing such a huge cock on her hips with her breast exposed. She gets on top of her prey and starts rubbing her big massive cock. She is ready to enter that warm welcoming hole in front of her. She presses her body weight on him and starts fucking..... and that! That is just pure sensuality. Her body moves like a caressing wave as she gets more and more turned on and in tune with her massive appendage. Her fuckhole lays there and take it..... But it's not about him: It's all about her and her pleasure.
Femdom, Female Domination, Humiliation, Amazons, Tall Woman, Big Toys, Bdsm, Dungeon, Pro Dominatrix, Tattoo, Brunette, Young Mistress, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Strapon, Strap-on, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Anal Fucking, Dildo Play

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-31-2024, 12:13 AM   #399
pricelove777
Местный

Default Goddess Zephy - Beauty And The Doormat

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Zephy - Beauty And The Doormat
File Size : 1 594.56 MB
Duration : 00:23:31
I use cucky loser as my personal doormat to stand on while I get all dolled up and sexified for my stud!! I walk all over him without mercy - stepping on his cock and balls, and standing full weight on his throat and face (sometimes I don't even look where I step)...cucky gets crushed beneath my smelly goddess feet and holds very still; he knows it's important that my make up looks perfect for my hot man!! I stand so long on my doormat's throat that he 'goes under,' like a fucking loser!!--but I bring dumbass back to life with a few kicks to the face. he has to crawl behind me into the bedroom; I picked out a sexy outfit for my date and cucky has to help me put it on! I further humiliate the loser by ordering him to help me get dressed up all sexy as hell for when my stud fucks me! I make him put my sexy thigh highs and skirt on for me, but first I remove my panties and put them over his face (I won't be needing them anyway!). Then kneel and lick my dirty asshole clean for my man's huge dick and massage my nyloned feet while I relax for a bit. After cucky tongue polishes my shoes, I'm off for a night of incredible sex while cucky stays home in chastity!!
Milf, Brunette, Throatstanding, Facestanding, Face Stomping, Makeup, Make Up, Foot Smelling, Feet Sniffing, Foot Fetish, Foot Dom, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Trampling, Trample, Foot Massage, Stockings, Nylon, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Soles Licking, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, Shoe Domination, Beta Male, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, Arrogant Woman, Personal Slave, Asshole Fetish, Ass Eating, Analingus, Lick Mistress Ass, Ass Licker, Asslicker, Rimming, Anal Worship, Anal Licking, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Anilingus, Bdsm, Bare Ass, Pathetic Male, Ass Domination, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-31-2024, 03:36 AM   #400
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Tangent - Rubber dicks sandwich Double fucked anal slut

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Rubber dicks sandwich Double fucked anal slut
File Size : 444.37 MB
Duration : 00:14:07
Resolution : 1280x720
femdom, strapon, anal, pegging, double fucked, ass drilled, humiliation, females fucks male

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST