In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 09-03-2024, 12:09 AM   #441
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Dia Zerva - Burning Nee

Mistress Dia Zerva - Burning Nee

Duration : 00:37:10
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 1 226.74 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2024, 03:34 AM   #442
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Slave Brown Tongue

Domina Planet - Slave Brown Tongue

Miss Vega, 20, and Queen Sirena, 18, walk into the dungeon wearing incredibly sexy black latex outfits; Miss Vega wears a pair of black, skin-tight latex lace-up pants, Queen Sirena wears a black latex dress and both have on black, platform, patent leather, lace-up spike-heeled boots. The slave is already bound on its back, strapped securely to a rack, and wearing a black latex slave hood. They walk up to the slave complaining about how sweaty and hot the latex that They've been wearing for a photoshoot They've just finished. Queen Sirena wields a riding crop. Miss Vega flogger Queen Sirena gets the slave's attention by whipping it on the thigh and making it yelp in pain and surprise. Queen Siren says:
"Slave, today you're going to learn how to properly honor worship and clean our sweaty dirty asses. You will sniff, kiss, lick, and suck our assholes until they smell like fucking roses. Got that bitch?"
First, they take turns smothering the slave with their perfect, latex-covered asses, to show the slave who's boss. Then they both climb on top of the slave, Miss Vega unzips the crotch of Her black latex pants to reveal Her wet pussy and puckered starfish. Queen Sirena reaches around Her and spreads Her perfect ass cheeks apart wider. She sits on the slave's face, its nose going up Her asshole until it's struggling to breathe, Queen Sirena whips it with the crop. She rises up to give it air, and Miss Vega orders the slave:
"Kiss it.again..now French kiss my asshole. DEEPER, bitch!"
Queen Sirena grabs the back of the slave's head and pushes it into Her ass, cramming the slave's tongue even further up Her sweaty rectum. She starts bouncing up and down on the slave's face, Queen Sirena keeps Her cheeks spread wide to ensure the slave's tongue can go as deep as possible.
They switch places and Queen Sirena makes the slave kiss Her ass, then She takes off Her panties and has the slave go straight into ass eating, Miss Vega keeps Her incredible ass spread wide open and the slave's tongue deep inside. Then Queen Sirena starts to bounce up and down, harder and harder, fucking the slave's face with Her spread-open ass:
"Keep that tongue out! Taste it!"
Miss Vega sits on the slave and flogs it over and over while Queen Sirena bounces Her asshole up and down on the slave, harder and harder, They switch places again, this time Miss Vega hangs from a bar in the dungeon ceiling and changes positions while Queen Sirena crops the slave. She starts fucking its face again with Her asshole:
"Suck up all that ass juice slave! I want to hear ‿thank You for all those tasty ass treats, bitch"
They maul the slave's face with their sweaty assholes, finally, at the end, they stand up and tell the slave that its breath smells like dirty assholes, so they both hawk up big loogies and spit them into the slave's mouth as a mouthwash.
anal tongue fucking, ass domination, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, ass licking, Ass Slave, ass smothering, ASS SPREADING, ass worship, ASSHOLE FETISH, asshole worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, Enforced Ass Eating, face bouncing, face fucking, femdom online, Miss Vega, Miss Vega online, Queen Sirena, rectal sucking,
Duration : 00:13:09
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 536.37 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-03-2024, 07:00 AM   #443
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Get Intimate With My Ass

Club Stiletto Femdom - Get Intimate With My Ass

Duration : 00:06:14
File Size : 659.93 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-03-2024, 10:24 AM   #444
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Ass Fucking Your Nose - Miss Kaitlyn

Domina Planet - Ass Fucking Your Nose - Miss Kaitlyn

Super-sexy Miss Kaitlyn is training Her slave to be Her ass sniffing, ass kissing and ass licking pet. But first things first-She started out training the slave to smother under Her perfect round ass wearing a pair of cut-offs and then just Her skimpy panties. Now She has the slave in bondage on its back, blindfolded with its arms chained above its head. She walks into the dungeon wearing just a black PVC bra-top and skirt, with black stillettos. She takes off the stilettos and flogs the slave a few times, then straddles the slave's head.
"Slave, I know how much of a filthy dirty puppy you are. I know how much you want to worship My perfect ass and asshole. But first, you'll have to learn to appreciate it, starting with the smell."
She pulls up Her skirt to reveal a pair of bright red g-string thong panties. She squats down onto the slave;'s face with Her ass facing it. She pushes Her ass into his face:
"Take a deep sniff, slave. Stick your nose in my ass and inhale deeply"
The slave does but She's not satisfied and flogs the slave's body a few times, making it squeal and squirm. She then takes off Her panties and spreads Her ass cheeks wide, ordering the slave:
"Now stick your nose INSIDE My asshole! I want you to put it ALL THE WAY IN"
She starts ass fucking his nose, up and down, harder and harder. Then finally settling onto his nose She starts counting down from 25 seconds. She keeps this up, longer and longer, making the slave keep its nose firmly embedded up Her puckered starfish.
She changes positions, facing him and getting it even deeper, counting down longer and longer times, making him sniff and sniff before cutting off his breathing entirely. She smothers him for longer and longer times, the slave's nose leaving Her asshole for just a few seconds at a time. Finally satsifsied, She leaves by flogging the slave a few times:
"I hope you like the smell, bitch, because you're gonna be tasting it next. After I'm done using it that is"
Category: Ass Smelling
Related Categories: Ass Fetish, Ass Grinding, Ass Humiliation, Ass Sniffing, Ass Spreading
Keywords: Ass Slave,Ass Pet,Ass Smelling,Ass Kissing,Ass Spreading,Ass Sniffing,Ass Worship,Nose Fucking,Asshole Fetish,Asshole Smelling,Smothering,Nose Smothering,Facesitting,Miss Kaitlyn,Ass Domination
Ass Clean, Domina Planet, domme face sitting, Femdom Pussy Eating, Miss Kaitlyn, Mistress Pussy Licking,
Duration : 00:10:54
File Size : 336.7 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-03-2024, 01:49 PM   #445
sexdownload
Местный

Default Zara Bizarr - Pregnant Licked To Orgasm

Zara Bizarr - Pregnant Licked To Orgasm

domme face sitting, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, Pussy Eating Slave, Pussy Worship Pov, Zara Bizarr,
Duration : 00:07:27
File Size : 327.69 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-03-2024, 05:14 PM   #446
sexdownload
Местный

Default Tease And Thank You Allie Heart Lets Get You Stucker

Tease And Thank You Allie Heart Lets Get You Stucker

Duration : 00:15:16
File Size : 669.39 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-03-2024, 08:39 PM   #447
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Legs - New Year Facesitting And Foot Gagging

Mistress Legs - New Year Facesitting And Foot Gagging

Beautiful Mistress in New Year outfit and cute white stockings over hot red pantyhose using her slave face as seat for bouncing by her big nylon booty. Enjoy how Goddess sits and bounce by her big nylon ass on her slave face. Also Goddess put her nylon toes into slave mouth and makes her slave suck her sweet nylon feet. Enjoy this New Year styled femdom foot and ass worship video.
Ass Bouncing, ass humiliation, Ass Slave, ass smothering, ass to mouth, ass worship, face riding, face sitting, feet slave, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, FOOT GAGGING, Mistress Legs, Mistress Legs online, Nylon Ass, Nylon Ass Worship, slave, Sniff My Ass, Suck My Feet,
Duration : 00:12:24
File Size : 297.84 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-04-2024, 12:04 AM   #448
sexdownload
Местный

Default Kinkycoupleamateur - Rimming And Farting

Kinkycoupleamateur - Rimming And Farting

My slave today has the mission of licking my asshole well. He must leave it clean and shiny and if by chance a fart escapes he must swallow it and savor it without complaining.
ass eating, ass licking, ass smelling, ASSHOLE FETISH, face fart, fart smelling, fart sniffing, FARTING, FEMDOM, femdom online, KinkyCoupleAmateur, KinkyCoupleAmateur online, rimming, smelly farts,
Duration : 00:08:51
File Size : 642.79 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-04-2024, 03:29 AM   #449
sexdownload
Местный

Default Young Goddess Kim Cat Womans Cruel Tease Batslave Returns 4k

Young Goddess Kim Cat Womans Cruel Tease Batslave Returns 4k

Duration : 00:17:52
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 021.09 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-04-2024, 06:55 AM   #450
sexdownload
Местный

Default The3kins - Mommy Face Sits And Pegs

The3kins - Mommy Face Sits And Pegs

Watch mommy use her boys mouth to please her pussy and ass before pounding his! Lots of playful fun in this one!
Female Worship, Mistress Ass Lick, Pussy Worship Compilation, The3kins, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:11:44
File Size : 1 792.06 MB

Link For Download