In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 09-17-2024, 01:19 PM   #541
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Goddess Amelia And Mistress Kassy - Your Faces Our Asses And Farts

Club Stiletto Femdom - Goddess Amelia And Mistress Kassy - Your Faces Our Asses And Farts

A smother box provides a more comfortable way for a Mistress to face sit her slave, giving her a steady surface yet still covering the slaves nose and mouth while also denying him the joy of her full fleshy ass being on his face. It's great if a few girlfriends just want to sit around and chat for an hour or two, for example, as is the case her with Miss Ruby and Mistress Kassy. As this scene opens the ladies have just approached the boxes so they rub their feet over their faces. "Let's sit on them" says Ruby, so they do in a reverse position. Ideal to laugh at their flaccid cocks and use their feet to stroke them adding to the slaves state of excitement. Even though their shriveled dicks night not lead one to think so!
"I love smothering my slave" Kassy says and Ruby replies "It's so much fun watching them kick." They decide to see which slave can hold his breath the longest. The slaves do well without air to start, no kicking, and Kassy continues to talk about their little dicks and how humiliating it must be for them to be around real men. Almost in unison the slaves suddenly start to thrash about. Kassy lifts up to give her slave some air and says he has embarrassed her. They stand up and rub their feet in their faces some more before bending down, in a forward position, and gyrating their asses over their faces to smell before sitting all the way down again. Oops, Kassy lets out a nice wet fart without notice and grinds it into the slaves face. A good fart session should leave the slave stinking like an outhouse for the rest of the day. Now that the farting barrier has been broken Ruby relaxes and lets out a fart of her own. Both these dumb sluts should stink. They now do round two of the contest and again Kassy's slave taps out first. Now they tell the slaves to rim them. "It feels so good" says Kassy saying it just makes her never want to get up. "That tongue up my ass will definitely get me horny for my boyfriend though" she adds. She leans forward and lets out a world class fart, you can tell it's a real blast that has probably gone all the way down the slaves throat. She sits down to seal it in and laughs as the slave struggles with his lungs full of methane gas. Ruby wiggles her ass trying to manufacture another fart but might be backed up. She'll have to keep her slave close for when everything has to come out, not just farts. The slaves continue to stroke but neither get hard as the constant fight for air fucks with their heads. Kassy and Ruby decide they'll just never get up!
Ass Smother, ass smothering, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, foot worship, Goddess Amelia, kassy, Mistress Kassy online, Ruby,
Duration : 00:07:02
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 824.7 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 04:44 PM   #542
sexdownload
Местный

Default Ariel X Amp Bryn Blayne The Champ Is Back She Wants Every Single Wrestle To Know It No More Miss Nice Girl Ever Again

Ariel X Amp Bryn Blayne The Champ Is Back She Wants Every Single Wrestle To Know It No More Miss Nice Girl Ever Again

Duration :
Resolution :
File Size :
Format :

Link For Download
Old 09-17-2024, 08:09 PM   #543
sexdownload
Местный

Default Bratty Foot Girls - Destroyed Under 3 Asses

Bratty Foot Girls - Destroyed Under 3 Asses

Mandy, Madelina and Joey return home from a hot day shopping in Florida as their roomie Suave relaxes on the couch. The girls dressed in hot jean shorts and tank top contemplate a quick gym trip after their long day out. Suave always being the perve comments on how hot their asses look today, which the girls laugh off at first, but he just can't help himself as he smacks Mads on the ass. The girls are in shock! Madeline exclaims how dare her slap her butt like that as she grabs him and shoves him flat! She perches on his face and flattens it under her butt as the other two grab his hands and body and pin him down. Now he is in for it as all three sexy brats start facesitting him, taking turns at first. Soon they remove their shorts and give him some sweaty ass in a g string and panties. These three just ratchet it up as the time moves along, they start double and triple teaming his face, now he is in for it!
Starring: Mandy Wolf, Mistress Madeline, Joey White, Acrosuave
*FACESITTING* *ASS SMOTHERING* *FEMALE DOMINATION*
acrosuave, Ass Bouncing, ASS FETISH, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, ass on face, ass smothering, BRAT GIRLS, Bratty Foot Girls, Bratty Foot Girls online, face seat, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, g-string, Joey White, Joey White online, mandy wolf, Mistress Madeline,
Duration : 00:12:39
File Size : 740.82 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-17-2024, 11:34 PM   #544
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mira Cuckold - You Have To Worchip Me

Mira Cuckold - You Have To Worchip Me

dom facesitting, dominant face sitting, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, Mira Cuckold, mistress facesitting,
Duration : 00:11:21
File Size : 500.79 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-18-2024, 02:59 AM   #545
sexdownload
Местный

Default Ava Krass - I Wiggle My Ass On His Face

Ava Krass - I Wiggle My Ass On His Face

I use the slave the way I want, I wiggle my ass on his face)
I put my foot on his throat and sit on top of him so he can't breathe. Agree, it's very funny.
ass smell, ass smelling, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, Ava Krass, Ava Krass online, Dominatrix, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Goddess, human chair, HUMILIATION, mistress, panty sniffing, Pussy Smell, SMOTHER, ass smell, ass smelling, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, Ava Krass, Ava Krass online, Dominatrix, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Goddess, human chair, HUMILIATION, mistress, panty sniffing, Pussy Smell, SMOTHER,
Duration : 00:07:00
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 256.34 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-18-2024, 06:24 AM   #546
sexdownload
Местный

Default Petite Princess Femdom - Double Face Riding And Ass Worship Lesbian Domination With Mistresses Kira And Jucy

Petite Princess Femdom - Double Face Riding And Ass Worship Lesbian Domination With Mistresses Kira And Jucy

Duration : 00:09:53
File Size : 820.75 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-18-2024, 09:49 AM   #547
sexdownload
Местный

Default American Mean Girls - Smothered By Alexandria

American Mean Girls - Smothered By Alexandria

Duration : 00:11:12
File Size : 2 019.63 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-18-2024, 01:15 PM   #548
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Its Time For You To Lick Auntie Paiges Crusty Asshole

Club Stiletto Femdom - Its Time For You To Lick Auntie Paiges Crusty Asshole

As this scene opens we see Auntie Paige scanning her phone and she comments that she has new messages from men that want to be her slave and some possible stud hookups. The camera pulls back to reveal her resting her feet on a slaves shoulders. He is cuffed to a bar stool. "You know what slave, it's time for me to have my ass licked" she tells him, getting up and removing her pants. "As per usual I've left my ass dirty" she tells him adding "I know you don't like it when it's clean." She tells him to sniff it first and as he takes a deep breath she blows a fart right up his nose. Beautifully timed!
As the slave licks she says that with all the licking she might have to use his mouth as a toilet soon. Now she says she can tell her ass crack is crusty and she needs him to lick up and down and up and down. "Does it taste good?" she asks him. "Do you like being my toilet?" she continues. "Yes" he replies. She tells him that kenny will be home soon from his weekend as a slave for the local biker gang and he will want to be her toilet so he'd better show he wants it badly or Kenny will get it instead. "He'll want to get that taste of cum out of his mouth" she tells the slave. Once Paige feels her asshole and crack is clean she tells the slave to move his head back to inspect. Her asshole and crack look clean and glistening from the slaves saliva. She tells him to lick it more and as he does she starts to play with her pussy because nothing turns her on more than having her dirty ass licked. She farts again and the slave coughs from the odor. "You should be smelling and tasting me all day" she tells him. She asks the slave if he would like to watch her lover fuck her and he says yes but she says she will think about it. Suddenly auntie Paige feels she needs to take a dump. She tells the slave to open his mouth and she brings her asshole right over top of it. She pulls his head in so there's no gap and tells him to eat it like a good bitch.
ass licking, ass worship, bondage, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, FARTING, femdom online, Paige, toilet, Toilet Slavery, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
Duration : 00:06:29
File Size : 681.13 MB

Link For Download