In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Today, 02:08 AM   #511
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - A Spikey Cock Trample

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - A Spikey Cock Trample

I love My cock trampling board but I feel as though I have not had enough practice with it, so My boy has been summoned to My dungeon so I can get My fix. I decide to wear My spikes, patent heels with a latex skirt and latex top. he is in the board, cock stood at attention, waiting for Me. I tease him, standing over his face, giving him a cheeky UPSKIRT view. I step onto his cock, very slowly, holding onto the bench. STOMP! I stop on his cock, sliding My heel slowly from front to back. I forgot how My slow likes to moan - with pleasure or pain? Using the spikes on My heel, I press them into his cock, its like a little tease. Whenever the slaves cock isn't as hard as I would like, I rub My heels back and forth, stimulating his dick. Then just as he thinks its pleasure time, I jump, stomp or heel his cock. Scratching his cock, trampling those delicate balls, reminding him who owns his genitals. Sitting on My slaves chest, I look at you through the camera, this could be your cock, your cock that I want to trample and tease. How much would you love it?
Size - 967.92 MB
Duration - 00:06:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Pvc, Latex Fetish, Shiny Latex Miniskirt, Wetlook Latex, Blonde, Mistress Courtney, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Pro Domina, Pain, Cock Crushing, Cock Trampling, Bondage Male, Trample Board, Cock Board, Cockboard, Cock Stomping, Cbt, Cock Torture, Moaning Slave, Young Mistress, Young Goddess, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, High Heels Domination, High Heels Humiliation, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Bdsm, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, No Mercy, Female Supremacy, Shoe Dom, Shoe Domination, Dirty Talk, Male Abuse, Abused By Woman, Trample Heels

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:33 AM   #512
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Humbling Your Balls

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Humbling Your Balls

Squishy's balls are kept nicely in their place in My humbler. Unable to escape My Louboutins and then My little feet. Getting ready to STOMP, SQUISH, SQUEEZE and BUST his delicate little sacs, I cant wait to feel them squish beneath My toes. See of my favourite balls to destroy. One day I will ruin them beyond repair...
Size - 1 942.04 MB
Duration - 00:12:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Ball Punching, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Blonde, Mistress Courtney, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Pro Domina, Pain, Balls Crushing, Ball Trampling, Moaning Slave, Young Mistress, Young Goddess, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Bdsm, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Female Supremacy, Shoe Domination, Dirty Talk, Male Abuse, Abused By Woman

Keep2share
Old Today, 08:58 AM   #513
sancho48
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Over Weight Girl Slave Used For Foot Worship

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Over Weight Girl Slave Used For Foot Worship

Today Amber is teaching her girl beta how to use the shoe cleaner. She keeps the shoe cleaner in her closet. BENNY! She shows her how to scrub the bottoms of her heels with his beard and tongue. In case she isn't home girl beta will know how to get them clean. Amber has another request. While she is kissing and sucking on Amber's feet, Amber tells her what she wants. She wants to enter her into a food eating contest. She's already fat so, it's such a great idea! All she must do is keep eating and keep gaining weight. And the winner gets a blue ribbon! Amber really wants the blue ribbon.
Size - 1 559.62 MB
Duration - 00:14:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Uhd, Ultra Hd, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Blonde, Femdom, Female Domination, Humiliation, Facestuffing/overeating, Fat, Lingerie, Underwear, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, Chastity, Locked Cock, Caged Dick, Bdsm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Lesbian Domination, Slavegirl, Female Slavery, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Gagging, Foot Slave, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Dom, Female Abuse, Baresoles, Bare Soles

Keep2share
Old Today, 12:23 PM   #514
sancho48
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - The Sun The Water The Feet

Club Stiletto Femdom - The Sun The Water The Feet

Sexy Princess Mia is enjoying a hot summer day around the pool. Her slave is laying in the water in a tube while she has her feet on his face and in his mouth. She literally moves him around the pool by her foot and says maybe next time she should do this at the public pool. She holds a foot up to the camera and wrinkles her sole and spreads her toes giving you a chance to see what the slave is enjoying. Mia takes her foot and uses it to slap the slaves face, telling him it's a face message and it will take 10 years off his looks. "Slaves are so stupid" she then says to the camera. She then swings the tube around so she can use her feet on his little dick. She slaps it like a pro and makes the poor slave whimper. Once she has amused herself with that she tells him to get in the water so she can scissor him. She then uses her feet to push him under the water. Before he resurfaces she runs away leaving him dazed and wondering where she is. Much to his luck though she comes back and squats down so he can kiss her ass cheeks. As she walks away she wiggles her ass giving the slave, and you, one final treat. GIF PREVIEW:
Size - 898.51 MB
Duration - 00:06:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Foot Slapping, Foot Kicking, Face Kicking, Cbt, Cock Kicking, Dick Slapping, Leg Scissor, Scissoring, Ass Kissing, Bikini, Blonde, Outdoors, Submissive Beta, Toes Sucking, Toes Worship, Foot Gagging, Toes Gagging, Beta Male, Verbal Humiliation, Foot Session, Pathetic Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy

Keep2share
Old Today, 03:48 PM   #515
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Tess Uk - Fucking The Little Butt Pig

Mistress Tess Uk - Fucking The Little Butt Pig

There's nothing that this little butt pig loves more than taking cock in its holes. Mistress Tess & Miss Ann Tittou are only happy to oblige, not that they'll go gentle on the piece of meat, especialy as he's strapped down ready to take cock as hard as the Ladies want to give it him. With cock in both holes, this little butt pig resembles a hog roast!
Size - 1 613.52 MB
Duration - 00:09:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Blonde, Redhead, British Femdom, Uk Dominatrix, English Female Domination, Double Domination, Bdsm, Dungeon, Bondage Male, Bondage Slave, Tied Slave, Bound Slave, Fishnet Tights, Fishnets, Fishnet Pantyhose, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Double Penetration, Mouth Fucking, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Double Domme, Pro Dominatrix, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Strapon, Strap-on, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Anal Fucking, Spitroast, Spit-roasted, Dildo Play, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Sucking

Keep2share
Old Today, 07:13 PM   #516
sancho48
Местный

Default Men Are Slaves - Electra Rayne And Scarlet Skies 2188

Men Are Slaves - Electra Rayne And Scarlet Skies 2188

Size - 1 066.08 MB
Duration - 00:04:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Whipping, Whipped, Paddling, Paddle, Beautiful Sadist, Corporal Punishment, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Shocking, Electric Play, Electric Torture, Electric Pain, Electroshocks, Moaning Slave, Cbt, Menareslaves, Mas, Double Domination, Jeans Shorts, Short Shorts, Denim, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Redhead, Masked Slave, Bdsm, Verbal Humiliation, Young Mistresses, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Slave Abuse, Femdom, Female Domination

Keep2share