In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Today, 07:28 AM   #631
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Sacred - Latex Ass Feeding

Mistress Sacred - Latex Ass Feeding

RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. ENGLISH SUBTITLES. It was a cool weekend, I had a good time with my friends, and you at the same time waiting for me at home, doing all the hard work that I gave you, and yes I know that you are bored and jealous when I'm not home, but this time I have not forgotten about you, and we have prepared a gift for you! After all, you have always wanted to get to know my friends! Today I'll give you this opportunity, because in addition to the fact that you'll be licking my ass, and you'll also taste a protein dinner, for a real cuckold "man"! Which was made especially for you! After all, you need to keep your diet and be in shape. I hope you appreciate this gift, so be obedient and swallow.
Size - 661.54 MB
Duration - 00:10:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Used Condom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Shiny Stockings, Glossy Nylon, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Latex Panties, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Jealousy, Jealous, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Breath Play, Blonde, Young Domme, Verbal Humiliation, Ass Sniffing, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Men Following Orders, Goddess Worship, Ass Cleaner, Ass Eating, Lick Mistress Ass, Ass Licker, Asslicker, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Pathetic Loser, Bdsm, Female Domination, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:53 AM   #632
sancho48
Местный

Default Germanmistresses - Lady Luciana - Cbt And Nipple Play

Germanmistresses - Lady Luciana - Cbt And Nipple Play

Size - 204.95 MB
Duration - 00:06:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old Today, 02:18 PM   #633
sancho48
Местный

Default Lady Meli - Cuckold Schluck Sperma Von Meinem Lover

Lady Meli - Cuckold Schluck Sperma Von Meinem Lover

Size - 371.49 MB
Duration - 00:08:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old Today, 05:43 PM   #634
sancho48
Местный

Default Cuckoldsessions - Two Big Cocks For Bunny Madisons Birthday

Cuckoldsessions - Two Big Cocks For Bunny Madisons Birthday

Bunny Madison got up sad with her Husband already gone and left the house on Her Birthday. But she tried hard to make herself feel pretty putting on her favorite pink dress with some stockings and doing her hair really cute. But when her Husband Sage Roux got home he saw her sulking sitting on the couch and he dropped to his knees like a good boy and told her of course he remembered her birthday and had a few surprises for her. Did she want the big ones or the little one first he asks? Being the good little slut that she is she asks for the big ones first which turn out to be two very big cocks for her to play with to her delight. Once she is choking herself on those cocks as much as she can here comes her adoring husband with a cake with her name on it and candles. After blowing them out the Men dip their cocks into the frosting for this pretty wife to lick off to her hearts content. After fucking her deeply and for a long time they deposit there own frosting on her pretty body for her adoring husband to lovingly lick and clean up himself followed by a kiss.
Size - 1 687.25 MB
Duration - 00:31:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Blonde, Milf Domination, Vaginal Sex, Interracial, Bbc, Big Black Cock, Big Black Dick, Cuckoldress, Throat Fucking, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Blowjob, Male Orgasm, Cuckie, Fucking, Femdom Sex, Cuckold, Male Abuse, Abused Male, Abused Slave, Abused By Woman, Cuckolding, Bitch Boy, Female Superiority, Submissive / Slave Training, Sub Training, Slave Humiliation, Slave Abuse, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Cock Sucking, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Dominant Woman, Goddess Worship

Keep2share