In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Old Today, 04:03 AM   #7351
Gorod126
Местный

Default My House Guests Episode 1 - 203

Official Title: My House Guests Episode 1
Cast: Yenifer Chacon, Lia Ponce
Tags: Lesbian, Masturbation, Fingering, Girl on Girl, Pussy Licking

Official Synopsis: Gorgeous blonde Jo welcomes her visitors with a sweet smile, as episode one of Sandra Shines hot lesbian series My House Guests begins. She cant resist spying on the three girls as they make themselves at home, playing pool and relaxing in the sun. Passionate Colombian girlfriends Yenifer Chacon and Lia Ponce are soon making such public displays of lust that Ann Joy leaves them alone to kiss in the garden. They dont realize that Jo is filming them as Yenifer peels off Lias crop top and lavishes attention on her sexy small breasts, sucking her diamond-hard nipples greedily. Pulling down Lias jean shorts, Yenifer starts to lick her shaved pussy, lapping at her clit and spreading her succulent slot with her tongue. Lia moans with pleasure as her sweetheart licks and fingers her to an intense orgasm, captured on video by their naughty voyeur. Suddenly wondering if theyve been overheard, the lovers tiptoe to a quiet corner of the garden, where Lia sucks Yenifers pierced nipples and eats her shaved pussy voraciously. Yenifer trembles through a powerful climax and kisses Lia tenderly, still ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1395.4 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:24:23

Download - My House Guests Episode 1
Gorod126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:00 AM   #7352
Gorod126
Местный

Default My House Guests Episode 2 - 183

Official Title: My House Guests Episode 2
Cast: Ann Joy, Jo

Official Synopsis: Gorgeous Ann Joy strips naked with seduction on her mind, as episode two of Sandra Shines hot lesbian series My House Guests begins. Naughty voyeur Jo is so absorbed in watching the video she made of her guests having sex in the garden that shes unaware of Anns presence until the horny beauty grabs her playfully but she only hesitates for a moment before returning Anns sensual kiss with passion. Ann caresses Jos sexy small breasts and sucks her nipples, then pulls down her jean shorts and panties, and kneels to eat her shaved pussy. Jo perches on the edge of the hot tub as Ann licks her skilfully, driving her wild, then fingers her to a powerful orgasm. Jo is eager to repay the favor, frigging Anns juiced-up pussy and licking her clit until shes overwhelmed by her climax.

Tech. Info
Size: 1492.2 MB
Duration: 00:25:55

Download - My House Guests Episode 2
Old Today, 10:00 AM   #7353
Gorod126
Местный

Default My House Guests Episode 3 - 143

Official Title: My House Guests Episode 3
Cast: Kate Quinn, Eve Sweet

Official Synopsis: Gorgeous blonde Jo tidies the house, as episode three of Sandra Shines erotic lesbian series My House Guests begins. Shes delighted to welcome two cute brunettes, Eve Sweet and Kate Quinn, who relax and have fun, unaware their naughty hostess is spying on them. Making themselves comfortable on the sofa, the girlfriends kiss tenderly, their hands exploring. Eve slides the straps of Kates dress from her shoulders and sucks her stiff nipples, then peels off her panties and strokes the puffy folds of her shaved pussy. Kate gasps with pleasure as Eve licks her prominent clit, getting her very aroused. They are soon both naked as Kate lavishes attention on Eves beautiful big breasts, then eats her pussy voraciously Eves excitement increasing when she realizes Jo is watching them through the window. Kate straddles her sweetheart in a hot sixty-nine so they can lick each other in unison. She is first to orgasm as Eves tongue works skilfully on her soaked slot catching her breath, she dismounts and fingerbangs Eve, then licks her to a powerful climax. Meanwhile, Jo masturbates as she watches ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1582.23 MB
Duration: 00:27:40

Download - My House Guests Episode 3
Old Today, 01:00 PM   #7354
Gorod126
Местный

Default My House Guests Episode 4 - 84

Official Title: My House Guests Episode 4
Cast: Eve Sweet, Jo

Official Synopsis: Cute blonde Jo is sunbathing by the pool, as episode four of Sandra Shines hot lesbian series My House Guests begins. Meanwhile gorgeous brunette Eve Sweet wakes up and leaves her girlfriend Kate Quinn sleeping as she strolls outside, letting her robe fall open to expose her beautiful big breasts. She spotted Jo spying on them having sex earlier, and doesnt hesitate to let her naughty hostess know the attention was welcome by kissing her passionately and caressing her slender body. Jo fondles Eves sexy curves and sucks her nipples, then lies back on the lounger as Eve tugs at the strings that hold her skimpy bikini together. Eve pushes Jos thighs apart and starts to lick her shaved pussy, adding her fingers to drive her to a mind-blowing orgasm. Now Eve straddles Jos pretty face and grinds breathlessly before flipping onto her back so Jo can eat her pussy to a blissful climax.

Tech. Info
Size: 1416.3 MB
Duration: 00:24:47

Download - My House Guests Episode 4
Old Today, 04:00 PM   #7355
Gorod126
Местный

Default My Sexologist - 185

Official Title: My Sexologist
Cast: Aislin, Elina De Lion

Official Synopsis: Gorgeous Elina De Lion is revealing her problems to her therapist, as Adel Morels erotic lesbian movie My Sexologist begins. It seems she doesnt experience sexual pleasure with her partner and Aislin is the perfect person to help her. The curvaceous blonde is surprised to learn that Elina does not masturbate, and does not really know her own body. She explains the theory of anatomy and then offers a practical lesson Elina is shy at first, but eager to learn, so Aislin leads her to the laboratory a comfortable bedroom where she can explore her sexuality. Following Aislins direction, Elina strips naked and caresses her perky breasts, tweaking her nipples, then spreads her slender thighs and strokes her clit. Aislin helps Elina to find her G-spot, then takes over fingering her pussy, driving her wild. As Elinas pleasure builds, Aislin starts to lick her, giving her an intense orgasm. Elina wants to use her new knowledge now, undressing Aislin and licking her pussy with growing confidence. Aislin tugs Elinas ponytail and fondles her own beautiful big breasts as the powerful sensations o...

Tech. Info
Size: 1439.5 MB
Duration: 00:24:57

Download - My Sexologist

Tags
lesbians love, lesbians masturbation, lesbians sex, pussy fingering, pussy licking