In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Yesterday, 04:21 AM   #671
pricelove777
Местный

Default Cruelamazons - Accidentally Cums On Nomis Ass

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cruelamazons - Accidentally Cums On Nomis Ass
Format : mp4
File Size : 558.25 MB
Duration : 00:09:09
Resolution : 1920x1080
The young slave is tied, gagged, totally in the hands of Mistress Tatjana and Mistress Nomi. Or to be precise, Mistress Tatjana's hands only, because she gives him the handjob. Mistress Nomi pushes her round, firm butt to the slave's cock, stimulating him so much, the young slave looses control and cums on Nomi's ass. They both get angry at him and Tatjana torments his cock real good.
Double Domination, Cum On Ass, Blonde, Brunette, Teasing, Ass Tease, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Mouth Gag, Ballgag, Ball Gag, Bdsm, Dungeon, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, High Heels, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Bondage, Sperm, Semen, Humiliation, Male Abuse, Young Goddess, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Forced Ruin, Orgasm Control, Forced Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Forced Handjobs, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:46 AM   #672
pricelove777
Местный

Default Miss Dula - Boot Worship

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Dula - Boot Worship
File Size : 1 350.52 MB
Duration : 00:08:31
Italian clip In this clip my slave will have to worship my boots, his place is at my feet and on his knees, while I from 'above will humiliate him even only with my gaze as well as with words, he can leave only when my boots are shiny, including soles. Clip italiana In questa clip il mio schiavo dovra adorare i miei stivali, il suo posto e ai miei piedi e in ginocchio, mentre io dall' alto lo umiliero anche solo col mio sguardo oltre che con le parole, potra andarsene solo quando i miei stivali saranno lucidi, suole comprese.
Boot Gagging, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Italian Femdom, Italian Dominatrix, Soles Licking, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Brunette, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Humiliation, High Heels Domination, Heels Sucking, Boot Slave, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Verbal Abuse, Submissive / Slave Training, Young Domina, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM   #673
pricelove777
Местный

Default Goddess Tangent World Of Femdom - First Date Gone Wrong With Sorceress Bebe - Part 2

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Tangent World Of Femdom - First Date Gone Wrong With Sorceress Bebe - Part 2
File Size : 774.69 MB
Duration : 00:10:41
Fluffy wakes up in Sorceress Bebe's bed, still bound, still in chastity and unable to move. He realizes what happened in Scene 1 was only the beginning. She starts by tormenting his nipples, then she applies a vibrator to his caged cock. She tells him he needs to shut up, and he can't cum without asking permission. Then she makes him hold the vibrator himself, while she sits on his face. He's getting closer and closer to cumming, but there's a price if he does. GIF PREVIEW:
Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Handcuffed Slave, Leather Cuffs, Chastity Orgasm, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Fishnet Tights, Fishnets, Fishnet Pantyhose, Shiny Leather Bodysuit, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Sex Toys, Vibrator, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Sit On Face, Facesit, Facesat, Breath Play, No Air, Ass Fetish, Ass Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Smother, Blonde, Degradation, Male Humiliation, Verbal Degradation, Mental Degradation, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Pathetic Loser, Pathetic Male, Abused By Woman, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Brat Girls, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Abuse, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM   #674
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Nurse Sadie And His Electric Orgasm

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Nurse Sadie And His Electric Orgasm
File Size : 1 171.37 MB
Duration : 00:12:11
Johnny's wife controls his orgasms and sends him to the alternative clinic for his monthly release. While he is at the clinic she usually has a stud over to fuck her knowing he is at the clinic having all sorts of strange things done to him. Nurse Sadie knows exactly why Johnny is there but acts like she doesn't just for the humor of listening to him explain to her why he is. She takes the stethoscope to his dick and says it appears to have no signs of life. "Is your the wife the one fucking one of our doctors here?" she asks him, then adds that she saw her there the other day. How humiliating for Johnny. Sadie says she has a special treatment for him today. She puts on rubber gloves and then tells him it's her first day on the job. "So you just finished school?" he asks her. She laughs and says "you don't need school for this." Johnny looks nervous but is soon distracted as she starts to slap his cock. She spits on her finger and sticks it up his ass, "Hmmm, you don't have a fever" she tells him. Johnny says he is having a hard time getting an erection and hasn't been able to please his wife. Sadie has a new treatment for him. A butt plug is stuck up his ass and a sounding device stuck in his penis. She then attaches both to a cord that plugs into an electric panel. "Why is there a cord attached to it?" Johnny asks. "Don't worry" Sadie replies. The camera scrolls down and you see Sadie isn't wearing panties. Let the games begin. Sadie might not have much experience but she does get Johnny hard and he does expel his jizz. "I might have to start charging more for this" Sadie says smiling as she looks at the camera.
Role Play, Roleplay, Nurse Play, Sexy Uniform, Fetish Clothing, Medical Fetish, Butt Plug, Medical Clinic, Odd Insertions, Penis Plug, Tattoo, Young Domina, Latex Gloves, Bdsm, Forced Male Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot, Electric Play, Electric Torture, Electric Pain, Electroshocks, Cock Tease, Executrix, Milking, Handjob, Rods, Cock Sounded, Huge Metal Sounds, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Cbt

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM   #675
pricelove777
Местный

Default American Mean Girls - Foot Worship Debrief

VIDEO INFO

File Name : American Mean Girls - Foot Worship Debrief
File Size : 1 266.11 MB
Duration : 00:10:24
Goddess Venus just completed her very FIRST day at the Mean Girl Manor! The girls had soooo much fun beating their losers and teaching Venus what it REALLY means to be a Mean Girl! They girls relax and get their feet worshiped while they talk about their favorite activites they did that day! As a viewer, you really get to see what it's like for the Mean Girls to catch up and "decompress", laughing about all the terrible things they did to some losers LOL GIF PREVIEW:
Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Group Domination, Jeans Shorts, Denim, Sexy Shorts, Short Shorts, Blonde, Brunette, Amg, Mmg, Americanmeangirls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls, Miamimeangirls, Miami Mean Girls, Foot Gagging, Beta Male, Verbal Humiliation, Foot Loser, Pathetic Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM   #676
pricelove777
Местный

Default Boobsy boss Zara hard strapon pegs her anal slut Anthony

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Boobsy boss Zara hard strapon pegs her anal slut Anthony
File Size : 465.18 MB
Duration : 00:18:13
Resolution : 1280x720
femdom, strapon, anal pegging, ass drilled, female fucks man

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 12:51 AM   #677
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Herrin Blackdiamoond fuck the slave by a foot

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Herrin Blackdiamoond fuck the slave by a foot
File Size : 344.33 MB
Duration : 00:05:47
femdom, bizarre insertions, footing, leg in asshole, stretching asshole

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 04:16 AM   #678
pricelove777
Местный

Default Licking Girls Feet - Alisa And Sarah - Bath For An Old Bitch

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Licking Girls Feet - Alisa And Sarah - Bath For An Old Bitch
File Size : 2 114.12 MB
Duration : 00:19:09
Resolution : 3840x2160
Another humiliation awaits the old slave monica. Alisa and Sarah decide to peel their old skin from their heels. They ordered the old woman to lie down at their feet and open her mouth. When they took a pumice stone and began to rub their heels, the old skin fell right into the mouth and onto the face of pathetic monica. "Now you look even nastier.. let's wash you." Alisa laughed. The girls spat on the old woman's face and wrote insulting words on her face. The slave faithfully sat and took all the spitting from her Mistresses. Their saliva dripped down her face and it was covered with a thick layer of saliva. Alisa and Sarah didn't think it was enough. They took a glass and started filling it with their saliva. When they filled it, they poured all their slobber on the pitiful old woman's face. Bath for a slave..
Mature, Double Domination, Older Woman / Younger Women, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Swallowing/drooling, Foot Dust Eating, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Brunette, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddesses, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Extreme Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 07:43 AM   #679
pricelove777
Местный

Default Goddess Valeria - I Knocked Out A Lexi Tooth Lol

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Valeria - I Knocked Out A Lexi Tooth Lol
File Size : 896.03 MB
Duration : 00:10:25
In the mood to be really cruel to my slave girl, but I want to do something different with her. Something creative and extra cruel. I have these clothespins around and I come up with a brilliant idea to humiliate my slave to feed my sadistic needs. Before I start, I tied rope around her face to shut her eyes and to keep her mouth open. Now the fun can begin. First I clamp clothespins on the skin of her eyebrows, her nostrils and tongue. She immediately starts to moan and yelp in pain, which is a good start. To make sure the clothespins are on good and tight, I mess with them to see if she reacts in pain. She does. Very nice. You can see it in my face how pleased I am to see that that she is in pain. How about adding some more humiliation and pain. There are more ways I can think about in this slaves current predicament. I start spitting on her. Since her tongue is clamped, I can just pull it out further and spit in her mouth. It hurts her when I pull on the clothespin on her tongue and she's disgusted with my spit at the same time. Oooooh, then I thought of another painfull place to clamp. Her nipple. I clamp her nipple and she yelp loudly, which is what I hoped for. Her yelps of pain gives me so much joy like music to my ears. I wanted this humiliate to last a while. Can she worship my feet like this? Let's find out. It doesn't matter to me how much it will hurt her. I put my foot in her face and started tapping her face that a clamp from her eyebrow came off, so I reattached it. I remove her tongue clamp to gag her with my foot hard until she drools. Fuck it. Now I just want to gage her so I take all the clothespins off her to keep gagging her with my feet. Gagged her so hard that she drooled a lot and I brought her down to the floor to kick her hard in the face. "What is that slave? Is that a tooth?" I must have kicked her so hard that a tooth came out of her mouth. Guess I don't know my own strength, but I'm a Goddess so I don't have to. These sluts will take what ever I give them to satisfy my sadistic tendencies.
Extreme Foot Gagging, Pain, White Blouse, Nipple Play, Nipple Torture, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Female Loser, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 11:08 AM   #680
pricelove777
Местный

Default Cosmicbroccoli - Master Brodie Pegs Their Caged Sissy Husband On The Couch

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cosmicbroccoli - Master Brodie Pegs Their Caged Sissy Husband On The Couch
File Size : 104.47 MB
Duration : 00:15:26

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST