In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-29-2018, 03:53 PM   #991
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Phoenix Marie , The Pope and Abella Danger - Phoenix Marie and Abella Danger Helpless in Bondage, Tormented and Made to Cum!! ~ Sd540p

What happens when you take a seasoned bondage model and pair her up with a new school starlet? You get one of the hottest bondage shoots of all time. You have the bombshell vixen known as Phoenix Marie helpless in tight rope bondage, and sexy young Abella Danger suffering like she loves to do. Phoenix is used to hurt Abella and to pleasure her. Abella gets totally destroyed with a mix of sadistic torment from The Pope and good old fashion bitting from Phoenix

Info:
Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Domination, USA
Duration : 01:05:22
File Size : 717 MB
Video: AVC, 960x540, 29 (30000/1001) FPS, 1 400 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 128 kb/s

Screenlist:

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download Links:
http://file.al/myxt1hzks04i/BDSM-Hum...ope.hd540p.mp4
Old 06-29-2018, 08:28 PM   #992
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Liv Aguilera - Young Latin Pain Slut ~ HD 720p

When first meeting Liv, she is a sweet and innocent girl with an amazing body, but after talking with her we find out that she loves to be bound and tormented. She is put in a variety of extreme bondage positions, and tormented to her breaking point. Rope Bondage, Ball Gag, Flogging

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Hardcore, Domination, Legal Teen, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4989 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:40:39
File Size : 1.45 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download
https://file.al/ocko5zkhlqx8/BDSM-Hu...HD720.mp4.html
Old 06-30-2018, 09:47 AM   #993
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Alexa Pierce - Newcomer Gets Her First Taste of Bondage (36117)

Alexa decides to let her first bondage shoot be with us. She has never been tied up, barely been tormented, but is in to being submissive. The Pope wastes no time in getting this whore bound and helpless. Her body is violated and abused and she fights off the urge to enjoy her own suffering.
This is all new to her. She doesn't quite understand what it means to be completely helpless and have a sadistic pervert putting his hands all over her. She learns quickly, gives in, and her hungry pussy tells the true story. She is a whore that loves to be used and her hungry cunt swallows up everything that gets close to it.
The ropes get tighter, she becomes more and more helpless, and her cunt craves to be stretched and filled. She thinks she can take his massive fist and hopes it will please him, but the main lesson for the day is, almost isn't good enough, whore!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Fisting, Humilation, Hardcore, Domination, Toys, Big Ass, Big Tits, USA
Video : AVC, 960x540, 29.970 FPS, 1400 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:51:31
File Size : 565 MB

Download
https://file.al/j3xkxl390jds/BDSM-Hu...SD540.mp4.html
Old 06-30-2018, 02:30 PM   #994
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Sophia Locke - Warning!!! Extreme Torment, Water Boarding and Brutal Bondage ~ HD 720p

Sophia is a true masochist and gets wet from brutal torment. Her shoots are always extreme and this may the most extreme so far. She is restrained in tight rope bondage while being subjected to non stop brutality. After what seems like a day that could not get any worse for her, she water boarded and then rewarded with screaming orgasms.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4997 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s
Duration : 01:01:53
File Size : 2.22 GB

Download
https://file.al/0888dmlre5px/BDSM-Hu...HD720.mp4.html
Old 07-10-2018, 01:33 PM   #995
VipAnalFuck
Местный

London River - How To Train Your Long Pig ~ 2018 / HD 720p

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my dog.
"I don't train dogs, I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The dog crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7502 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 01:23:44
File Size : 4.45 GB

Download
https://file.al/5wr27c29dvwd/BDSM-Hu...D720p.mp4.html
Old 07-10-2018, 07:35 PM   #996
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Amarna Miller - Suck And Fuck ~ 2018 / HD 720p

Amarna Miller returns from retirement to get tormented.
Amarna Miller returns to Insex for more of what she loves. She languishes in a cage while OT prepares. She's made to strip down in the tight confinement. Then he uses her cunt for his amusement. Entering it roughly with a police baton. When he's satisfied she has to clean it.
Amarna has the body of a girl who moves around a lot. Not athletic per say, but she's toned and fit. OT is going to test her stamina. He makes her hold herself up, with a dick in her mouth. While she sucks he brings her knees in so she can't get comfortable. Then he canes her hard!
The one thing Amarna says she hates, but is willing to do is tickling. That's too obvious for OT. So he puts tight clamps on her labia and attaches them to her toes. While he tickles her feet she screams in Spanish begging for him to stop. Every time she tries to move her feet away it pulls painfully on her cunt.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7527 kb/s
Duration : 00:58:24
File Size : 3.12 GB

Download
https://file.al/7qwctutp24t4/BDSM-Hu...D720p.mp4.html
Old 07-11-2018, 03:10 PM   #997
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Coral Aorta - Coral Captured ~ HD 720p

We have Coral captured and enraptured. She is a beautiful girl with a love of bondage but some apprehensions about metal. The entire idea of being shackled by something cold, rigid and unyielding makes her the kind of nervous that we like to see. The kind of nervous that makes her panties wet and her defenses come down.
She won't back down, though. She said she is up for anything and she meant it. The bruises we leave on her prove that. But the fact that she feels an extra element of fear is easily detectable. It's in the little glances she makes around the room, the way she tries to hold her cries inside, and how she never once complains, no matter how rough we get with her.
Cane her, whip her, vibrate her; she will suffer through it all. She doesn't want to crumble. She wants us to think she is as tough as the iron used to bind her. She is going to have to prove it.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Gag, Vibrator, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7493 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 108 kb/s
Duration : 00:45:27
File Size : 2.50 GB

Download
https://file.al/mqr0j8opzoon/BDSM-Hu...d720p.mp4.html
Old 07-11-2018, 08:11 PM   #998
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Charlotte Sartre - Family Annihilator ~ 2018 / HD 720p

OT gets what he wants out of Lance and Charlotte!
Charlotte Sartre and Lance Hart are a seemingly normal couple. They go out on date nights. They are very much in love. Their marriage is paradise. Lance is so fucking pretty! Charlotte just loves him so damn much. It's disgusting! It's unnatural! Why does he get to have such a sexy wife?!?! What does he have that OT doesn't have?
Don't worry, OT is going to fix them! At first he toys with them for his own amusement. You can't make it too quick with these miserable bastards. You have to take your time so they really suffer. OT makes the pretty boy watch as he finally gets his due. Charlotte pretends she doesn't like it, but truth be told OT is much better than Lance ever could be.
Charlotte has to suffer now. She would never have given OT the time of day out on the street. She deserves as much torment as Lance does. This is all headed in one direction though. Charlotte is going to have to make a decision: Who is going to make it out of this, her or Lance?

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7468 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 110 kb/s
Duration : 00:56:44
File Size : 3.00 GB

Download
https://file.al/8sugolr4ptul/BDSM-Hu...D720p.mp4.html
Old 07-11-2018, 11:41 PM   #999
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Olivia Fawn - Pay The Price ~ HD 720p

Olivia Fawn Pays The Price of Prudish Flirting
Olivia Fawn is about to learn that there is a cost for rampant flirtation. She can't just go through her life trying to make men want her for the attention. She needs to know that some men, strong men, are willing to do something about it.
Payment will come in the form of pain, suffering, bondage and humiliation. OT is going to be the administrator of her account. Shackled to a wooden frame, Olivia is exposed and helpless. She can't cover herself against his blows or close her legs to his probing hands. He puts her onto her back with a metal post holding her legs up and proceeds to mercilessly paddle her ass and pussy.
She is transformed by this experience. When it began she was prudish and coy. She pretended to be interested in men for the attention but she was never going to give them anything more than it took to keep them interested. But after the treatment from OT she is begging to cum and desperate for cock. Now it is time for her to see how it feels to be used by the opposite sex and left unfulfilled.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, Dildo, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7461 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
Duration : 00:39:25
File Size : 2.09 GB

Download
https://file.al/em58gvuhlas3/BDSM-Hu...D720p.mp4.html
Old 07-12-2018, 04:14 AM   #1000
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Luci Lovett - Tardy Tart ~ 2018 / HD 720p

Curious Luci gets taught a lesson!
�Curiosity killed the cat!� Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT�s studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn�t. Why? Beacause she�s too slutty for her own good. Her overactive sluttiness makes her the dumbest little slut. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in.
Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn�t like that. He�s the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
Luci has such a lovely body! It would be a shame not to leave his mark on it. When he�s satisfied he reveals the truth. Of course he has the key to her lock. He just pretended as punishment. You see not only is Luci a stupid slut. She was also late!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7512 kb/s
Duration : 00:58:37
File Size : 3.12 GB

Download
https://file.al/byuq89321k39/BDSM-Hu....720p.mp4.html

Tags
bizzare, extreme torture, humiliation, merciless punishment, real torture