In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-24-2024, 09:23 AM   #111
sancho48
Местный

Default Amateur femdom - Wife makes double anal fisting her husband

Amateur femdom - Wife makes double anal fisting her husband

Size - 457.82 MB
Duration - 00:05:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 960x540
Keys - amateur, femdom, anal fisting, double fisting, female fisted male

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2024, 12:48 PM   #112
sancho48
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Amber And Benny - Iron His Shirt While I Choose An Outfit

Brat Princess 2 - Amber And Benny - Iron His Shirt While I Choose An Outfit

Amber is going out with an alpha tonight. So, she is having her best friend Benny help her. Benny was put in chastity a while ago. So, he really listens to everything Amber says. Amber is making him iron her alphas clothes while she tries on the perfect out! She tries on a bunch but decides the winning one is a hot strapless yellow dress. Looks perfect. Bennys chastity get tight because he is a pervert! While she is out she has a bunch of chores he can do! Like filling the condom bowl.
Size - 1 317.94 MB
Duration - 00:16:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Sexy Lingerie, Stockings, Nylon, Underwear, Blonde, Shiny Latex Miniskirt, House Slave, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, Men Following Orders, Legs Fetish, White Shoes, High Heels, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Loser, Pathetic Male, Abused By Woman, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Young Domina, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy

Keep2share
Old 07-24-2024, 04:13 PM   #113
sancho48
Местный

Default Goddess Lena - Made into anal sissy

Goddess Lena - Made into anal sissy

Size - 321.04 MB
Duration - 00:17:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - femdom, strapon, anal toys, ass drilled, pegging, sissy training, ruined orgasm, old&young, sissy slut, crossdresser, anal fucking

Keep2share
Old 07-24-2024, 07:38 PM   #114
sancho48
Местный

Default Girls In Charge - Breaking In Boot Cleaning Bitch - Alora Alika

Girls In Charge - Breaking In Boot Cleaning Bitch - Alora Alika

I thought it would be fun to invite my friend round and get my new slave to clean our boots with his mouth while we toyed with him. He knew he had to do his best because it doesn't take much for me to find an excuse to punish him. Which I did, often. It wasn't just a physically uncomfortable experience for the slave to deal with. We bullied him about his appearance too, which is always fun! But the most fun was when Alora was inspecting his previous punishment marks and testing if the still stung. Eventually we had him rolling around on the floor in pain. You'll see how much that made me laugh! Good times.
Size - 1 386.31 MB
Duration - 00:15:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Double Domination, Masked, C4sdominate23, Shiny Latex Dress, Glossy Pvc Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Human Footstool, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Leather Boots, Shiny Latex Boots, Soles Licking, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Humiliation, High Heels Domination, Heels Sucking, Boot Slave, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Verbal Abuse, Submissive / Slave Training, Young Dommes, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning

Keep2share
Old 07-24-2024, 11:03 PM   #115
sancho48
Местный

Default Germanmistresses - Calea Toxic - Caleas Foot Slave

Germanmistresses - Calea Toxic - Caleas Foot Slave

Size - 390.62 MB
Duration - 00:13:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old 07-25-2024, 02:28 AM   #116
sancho48
Местный

Default Boot Heel Worship Cbt Humiliation - Lady Katharina - Dirt Under My Shoes

Boot Heel Worship Cbt Humiliation - Lady Katharina - Dirt Under My Shoes

Size - 318.82 MB
Duration - 00:07:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 07-25-2024, 05:53 AM   #117
sancho48
Местный

Default Licking Girls Feet - Alisa Emily Judy And Nelly - Two Losers For Two Cruel Step-families

Licking Girls Feet - Alisa Emily Judy And Nelly - Two Losers For Two Cruel Step-families

These two beautiful step-families continue to humiliate their slaves avril and misha. This time Alisa, Emily, Judy and Nelly decided to train the losers. They give slaves humiliating commands and laugh at them. Pathetic slaves crawl and do everything to cheer them up their Mistresses. As they crawl, cruel step-families trample on them. After that, avril and misha kiss and step-mothers and step-daughters spit on them to moisten their mouths. "Did you forget about our feet? My feet and my step-mom's feet are sweaty!" - Alisa said. "Our feet are sweaty too! Lie on your back losers!" - ordered Nelly. avril and misha lay down and began to lick the sweaty feet of step-mothers and step-daughters. Great party!
Size - 1 118.35 MB
Duration - 00:18:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Milf, Group Domination, Blonde, Brunette, Socks Fetish, Trampling, Stomping, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Pathetic Slavegirl, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking

Keep2share
Old 07-25-2024, 09:18 AM   #118
sancho48
Местный

Default Ruby Onyx - POV Strap On Fantasy

Ruby_Onyx - POV Strap On Fantasy

Size - 391.28 MB
Duration - 00:05:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 2560x1440

Keep2share
Old 07-25-2024, 12:43 PM   #119
sancho48
Местный

Default Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Cum Guzzlers

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Cum Guzzlers

I have My toys ready and waiting....... flash has been chaste for weeks, he knows the only prospect of orgasm is in another mans mouth. he has accepted his fate, but must find the discipline inside himself to listen to My instructions and deliver to the letter. I bring My other two cock suckers in on their knees, I place them either side of the cock and command them to lick it simultaneously. I am wearing a black satin shirt, PVC miniskirt, fishnets and high heels. A cruel cackle already brewing in My voice as I salivate over their discomfort. flash's dick is already dribbling precum everywhere, if he's not careful he will explode prematurely and face a severe punishment........... I make each slave suck his cock in turn, slowly edging flash until he begs to climax and I deny him a release. Deep throating him, gagging on his hard cock one of the slaves has a raging erection....... what filthy little cum sluts. I savour each sucking, moving the cock suckers head up and down with My hands, controlling the speed. I instruct one slave to lie down, the other is made to bring flash off in his mouth. This orgasm is huge and erupts all over his face and mouth filling it entirely. I then make him dribble the second hand spunk into the open mouth of the other slave. Any drops spilled must be licked up!!!!!!!!!!!
Size - 1 050.99 MB
Duration - 00:12:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Milf, Blonde, Used, Degraded, Humiliated, Snowball, Coercion, Threesome, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, English Humiliatrix, British Female Domination, Uk Mistress, Pro Domme, Satin Blouse, Latex Miniskirt, Fishnet Tights, Fishnets, Fishnet Pantyhose, Old Slave, Cum In Mouth, Oldman, Old Man, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Deepthroat, Throatfucking, Deep Throat, Throat Fucking, Sucking Cock, Make Him Bi, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Cumshot, Bisexual Blowjob, Bi-sexual, Turned Bi, Forced Bi, Bisexual Encouragement, Coerced Bi, Mean Brat, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
Old 07-25-2024, 04:08 PM   #120
sancho48
Местный

Default Brook Logan - Sitting On My Slaves Face

Brook Logan - Sitting On My Slaves Face

Size - 227.4 MB
Duration - 00:08:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share