In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2023, 01:38 PM   #13871
sancho48
Местный

Default The Cow Milker

The Cow Milker

Our little 19-year old HuCow Vina is the first to try our new Cow Milker!! You have been asking for it! There are a few problems to overcome. A HuCow only has two udders, so we have to block off the other two milking cups, which makes the vacuum (that is already much stronger than on the goat milker) double in power. So we now have a machine that is about 4 times as strong as the goat milker, it can literally suck a girl's nipples off!! We need to be careful about the settings, we don't want to damage our poor Vina!
A strange thing happened though. the milking changed Vina somehow. After we stopped the session to let her recover, Vina picked up the milking cups and asked if she could ‿have a little more' in her sweet tiny voice. She then proceeded to switch the machine back on and milked herself voluntarily!! What is happening here? Check out the video, maybe you can explain this!
Size - 750.04 MB
Duration - 00:08:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Cow Milker, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share
Old 01-21-2023, 04:33 PM   #13872
sancho48
Местный

Default Little Lanta - milked and vibed

Little Lanta - milked and vibed

Cute Little Lanta is so flexible! Her back arch on the milking frame is unbelievable, making her udders point straight down, in perfect position for the goat milker. Her butt sticks out as if she wants to say ‿please vibe me!' so that is what we will do of course. Atlanta needs to associate the milking discomfort with the pleasure of the magic wand to transform her little HuCow brain into an obedient pet slave girl. She has come a long way, and her perfect round udders are coming along nicely. Those nipples could use a little more work, so today it's the goat milker for her! Such a cute milking session for this horny HuCow!
Size - 1077.81 MB
Duration - 00:09:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Goat Milker, Magic Wand, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share
Old 01-21-2023, 07:28 PM   #13873
sancho48
Местный

Default Thiccy Niccy - udder press

Thiccy Niccy - udder press

Thiccy Niccy is one of the resident HuCows here and she gets treated well. Regular massages and milkings, in addition to free accommodation and food! What more could a devoted HuCow want! Niccy is beautiful, with her pierced septum and pierced nipples. Today, she gets to try a new milking position: the standing frame. A new device is locked onto her (it locks in the back): the udder press! This clamps her beautiful udders flat in a permanent squeeze which will help maintain pressure on her udders for milking. The farmer oils her skin as always, and then the electronic breast training machine with goat milker cups is put to work, extending those pierced nipples to at least double size! To stimulate her even more, a magic wand is running continuously between her legs, increasing her hormone production (but making it very hard to remain standing). Soon, we will get milk from Niccy, we just know it! We just have to keep up her daily routine!
Size - 874.63 MB
Duration - 00:08:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Electronic breast training machine, Udder Press, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share
Old 01-22-2023, 11:11 AM   #13874
sancho48
Местный

Default Splits

Splits

This movie was my idea so I just had to be the first to try it I never thought that 3 minutes can be so long when my pussy is being whipped continuously for that long, I mean I got one or two hits in every seconds. The pain was almost untolerable and maddening. At the end of the third 3 minutes of whipping I almost lost my consciousness. My legs were tied so tight and wide that it felt like splits to me, my clit was completely vulnerable in this very exposed position. And Jessica aimed too well with every whip, first with the coral flogger hardened with knots, second time with the dragon tail whip and third time with a single tail whip. Actually I felt that only my clit was hit all the time. So prepare for my very loud screaming. In the end I got my squirting orgasm and we also had some hot lesbian chill out sex with Jessica.
Size - 1468.4 MB
Duration - 00:23:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Queensnake, Jessica, whipping, flogging, pussy whipping, continuous whipping, 3 minutes, bondage, splits, lezdom, pussy eating, pussy licking, orgasm, squirt, dildo, 4k-uhd,

Keep2share
Old 01-22-2023, 01:08 PM   #13875
sancho48
Местный

Default Scorched - Jessica

Scorched - Jessica

Jessica got dressed up in some DIY pantyhose dress so Tanita could burn neat little holes all over it while causing a slight discomfort to Jessica in the process. You can check the aftermath of it in my blog and twitter.
Size - 1356.8 MB
Duration - 00:34:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Jessica, Tanita, cigarette, burning, smoking, bondage, body stockings, lezdom, orgasm, 4k-uhd,

Keep2share
Old 01-22-2023, 06:58 PM   #13876
sancho48
Местный

Default Little Caprice - pumped hard

Little Caprice - pumped hard

Little Caprice is still a little arrogant in our barn. She is a big star you know! She would never ever let anyone squeeze her cute udders. Her behavior makes the farmer a little bit more forgetful. on purpose. For example, he ‿forgot' the Red Cow Milker was still on super high speed. Little Caprice gets the surprise of her life when the cups are applied. The most powerful machine at high speed without any oil on her udders! Locked by her neck, wrists, and ankles, there is not much Caprice can do, her little udders are dangling freely, for the farmer to do as he wants. The most famous girls need the most training, they are always a bit spoiled and not used to being treated like this. Caprice on the Red Cow Milker again, you don't want to miss this!
Size - 704.63 MB
Duration - 00:06:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Cow Milker (RED), Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share
Old 01-23-2023, 03:43 AM   #13877
sancho48
Местный

Default Ariel Anderssen - harsh training

Ariel Anderssen - harsh training

She is back! The famous British tall diva doesn't look so posh anymore, on her knees, handcuffed to a waist chain, and her collar locked to the milking frame. Her nipples have been sucked into special nipple suckers that elongate and stretch to prepare her for the cow milker. A brand new development in HuCow keeping is the special harness gag we are introducing today: it has a feeding funnel and a sink plug for in between feedings. Ariel can only make muffled sounds when the sink plug is blocking her breathing tube. She wants to protest because her nipples are hurting and going straight from the nipple suckers to the cow milker without any breaks is very harsh. It hurts her a lot. But training must continue.
Size - 622.41 MB
Duration - 00:07:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Cow Milker (RED), Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share
Old 01-23-2023, 06:38 AM   #13878
sancho48
Местный

Default Daddys Little Girl 4

Daddys Little Girl 4

Rain DeGrey always hates having her tits tied off or tormented,

especially directly on the nipples. The lack of flow increases

the feeling in her already sensitive breasts. She has, on occasion,

told us that she doesn't think there is anything more painful. She

probably meant it as a warning. We took it as a challenge.

In times not so long passed it was common to put pins under the finger

and toe-nails of prisoners as a means of inflicting pain. The

objective was to cause such significant anguish that their minds would

break and they would become compliant. We figured we would give it a

shot on ours and see what happened.

The problem, for Rain, is that we don't want anything more. This is

just our form of entertainment. We like to watch the tears stream

down her face and hear her screams through the gag while we inflict

one horror after another on her body and mind. There is nothing she

can offer us that would be sweeter than her suffering.
Size - 386.37 MB
Duration - 00:34:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Rain DeGrey, anything, body, finger, form of entertainment, horror, lack of flow, mind, nail of prisoners, nothing, objectives, pain, pin, sensitive breast, shot, significant anguish, tits, toe, warning, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share
Old 01-24-2023, 08:53 AM   #13879
sancho48
Местный

Default Nailed Down - Abby

Nailed Down - Abby

Please be warned that this movie is not for the faint-hearted Abby - my new girl - is the most masochistic and extreme girl I have ever met. She is so committed to BDSM that she is wearing her metal collar all the time, even in bed and she tattood the word BDSM to her arm. For her, the pain is better than having regular sex. Her old wish came true by doing this session. She specifically asked me to nail her tits down and of course I fullfilled her wish with pleasure. The nails that I used were very long and thick but she didn't even scream or cry at all, she just had that demonic smile on her face as if she had have the most relaxing and chillout time while I was hammering her tits and nipples to the wooden beam with those huge nails. She only screamed a little bit when I whipped her ass, belly and nailed tits with a hard wooden crop. Actually I hit out one of the nails of her nipple. It was so creepy! Next time she wants her tits to be screwed down to a wooden beam, first off camera, just to see how it feels like. And I thought that I was a hardcore masochist lol , she is more hardcore than anyone.
Size - 1441.78 MB
Duration - 00:34:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Abby, Queensnake, tit torment, nipple torment, nails, hammer, nailing, crop, whipping, spanking, bondage, lezdom, orgasm, 4k-uhd,

Keep2share
Old 01-25-2023, 11:08 AM   #13880
sancho48
Местный

Default HuCow 54 - red cow milker

HuCow 54 - red cow milker

Remember the mature HuCow 54 we purchased from another farm? She is our most experienced HuCow, having been treated very harshly by her previous owner. She is earmarked with number 54, and almost permanently gagged and blindfolded. Her only use in life is to get milked. HuCow 54's udders are soft, supple, and her nipples have been elongated and enlarged from all those sessions. But her previous farm did not have a red cow milker! This is the most powerful of our milkers, and HuCow 54 has never done a session with it. We added a magic wand to keep her HuCow brain occupied, as we introduced the full power of the red milker to her teats. As expected, her nipples became HUGE after this session. And then we did the one thing you should not try at home with your HuCow: we clamped her nipples after milking! HuCow 54 is very experienced, but even for her that was incredibly painful and sensitive! Watch the video now!
Size - 1254.15 MB
Duration - 00:11:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Cow Milker (RED), Magic Wand, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share
Closed Thread