In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2023, 03:41 AM   #14501
sancho48
Местный

Default SadisticLucy - Caning For Cake

SadisticLucy - Caning For Cake

I provided this fat bastard one straightforward instruction. When you get to my film shoot this morning, bring me a cake. A good huge delicious chocolate cake! I'm rather an unscrupulous personality, so I informed him to come to 8AM, recognizing that I would not be getting there up until 9:30 AM, and also recognizing complete well that is pitiful fat slob wouldn't be able to resist the need to consume my cake. I came into the carpark from the back, and also gradually approached to his automobile, to find him eating my cake! How predictable he is. So now I had the perfect justification to tie him to the steed bench, and also totally destroy his fat ass! This is an absolutely brutal ass caning clip. I go entirely ridiculous, whipping him as difficult as I can, full force without keeping back. ANGRY, FURIOUS, UNHINGED! This pointless fat fucker is whaling as well as crying for me to stop, just how I like it!
Size - 757.9 MB
Duration - 00:17:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Classic Caning, Corporal Punishment, EXTREME DOMINATION, Female Domination, Femdom, Lucy Kemp Playboy Playboy,

Keep2share
Old 06-13-2023, 06:36 AM   #14502
sancho48
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - The slave Rainbow - Princess Lily

Clubstiletto - The slave Rainbow - Princess Lily

Princess Lily has been making her two slaves compete for her attention and slave #2 is now over the discipline bench his ass exposed for her to whip and flog. She starts with a nice crop and then threatens him with the spoon which always makes him cry. She tells him she won't use it but then surprises him and uses it anyway. She suspects the slave knew it was coming, lol. Once satisfied she has left his ass a nice array of colors she tells him to lay on the ground and to play with himself. She's off to deal with the other slave. A nice clip of a slave laying himself naked for the whims of his divine owner, taking whatever she gives him.
Size - 767.14 MB
Duration - 00:05:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Princess Lily,

Keep2share
Old 06-13-2023, 09:31 AM   #14503
sancho48
Местный

Default Journey To The Center Of My Pantyhose

Journey To The Center Of My Pantyhose

Queen Aryal is leaving Her condo to go out and is passing the recreation area, where one of the other condo owners is on a back machine. As She walks by, She inadvertently drops Her purse on the floor. Since She's wearing such a short skirt, when She squats down to pick it up, showing Her pantyhose covered ass and revealing She's not wearing any panties underneath. The guy on the machine lets loose with "wolf whistle", saying "Whoah! Nice ASS!". Queen Aryal immediately picks up the purse and marches over to where the jerk is strapped into the machines and asking him: "WHAT did you say?", so he repeats it with more gusto "I said NICE ASS". This infuriates Her and She screeches at him that She's lived there for 3 years and he's done nothing but make sexist comments. "Well, Tough Guy, wanna get a better look at my sweet little ass? Well, you gotta play a fun little game with me first" She takes out a pair of handcuffs and he objects, but She asks him if he's afraid and that convinces the jerk to hand Her his wrist which She quickly locks to the machine. "Oh, this is like cops and robbers, huh little girl?" - he laughs off Her efforts and then She puts a black blinding hood over his head. He said "Ok, I guess I'm the robber, right?" "Something like that." - She replies as She gets on a stool and climbs over his face with Her skirt off, wearing just the white tinted pantyhose, just the sheer nylon and reinforced crotch covering Her sweetest places. He complains that he can't see anything because of the blinding hood. She sits Her pantyhose covered ass onto his unsuspecting face, shocking him and causing him to splutter and struggle, but he can't move his head or body due to the handcuffs and Her ass pinning his face to the machine, almost upside down. "Now we're gonna start playing the game. It's a breath game, see?" She pushes Her pussy down onto his nose, cutting off his oxygen and causing him to make muffled yelling sounds. She informs him that he is going to learn how to respect Women by spending more and more time getting his oxygen from Her asshole and pussy. She suspects he may be cheating and so reaches down to pinch his nose too. She lets I'm up, gasping, but informs him that his times under Her will get progressively longer and then gives him 20 seconds, then 30. Finally, She tells him that he needs more advanced techniques and moves Her new slave to the floor. She squats over his face and smother his face with more and gusto, clamping Her thighs over his ears and enveloping his entire head between Her legs. When he cries in between She slaps him in the face with Her hand or foot, shutting him up quickly. Finally, he isn't able to get to 50 seconds, which pisses Her off to no end. She ties him up and leaves him for the night, telling him that what Is coming next will make today's session look tame, as he whimpers, helpless and awaiting his fate under his new Queen Aryal.
Size - 370.54 MB
Duration - 00:10:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - pantyhose smothering, pantyhose, ass smothering, pantyhose domination, smother, smother slave, pussy smother, hoods, foot slapping, face slapping, countdowns, breathplay, face sitting, facesitting, nose pinching.

Keep2share
Old 06-13-2023, 12:26 PM   #14504
sancho48
Местный

Default FemaleKing Pegged

FemaleKing Pegged

Size - 165 MB
Duration - 00:04:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 06-13-2023, 03:21 PM   #14505
sancho48
Местный

Default Clubdom - Brianna Kendra James Caning

Clubdom - Brianna Kendra James Caning

Tags: Caning Featuring Models: Goddess Brianna, Kendra James
Size - 785.97 MB
Duration - 00:09:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - caning, Club dom, Clubdom, Goddess Brianna, Kendra James,

Keep2share
Old 06-13-2023, 06:16 PM   #14506
sancho48
Местный

Default Clips4sale Alxa Moore Sex Girl Fuks A Gu

Clips4sale Alxa Moore Sex Girl Fuks A Gu

Size - 688.17 MB
Duration - 00:21:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 06-13-2023, 09:11 PM   #14507
sancho48
Местный

Default Pussy-Faced Pet

Pussy-Faced Pet

The sublime Goddess Aurora has had a long day training Her pet slave, who isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and now just wants to relax, smoke a blunt and get Her glorious pussy eaten by Her little pet to a series of large climaxes. Then, She plans on putting Her pet in its cage for the night and will go to bed Herself. She rides the slave in like the well-trained pet that She is it to be, flogging it to urge it on faster toward the comfy chair that awaits Her perfect ass. The slave trots over the chair, stops and backs up, depositing its Owner neatly on the chair. She bounces onto it giggling and telling the slave what a good puppy it is, and informs the slave of Her plans for the remainder of the evening: "Slave, I'm going to light up a blunt and get stoned while you pleasure My Goddess pussy. But not so fast..you're gonna unzip my shorts with your mouth - which is the only part of you that has any value - S L O W L Y " The slave grasps the metal zipper with its teeth and gently starts to pull it down, tantalizingly exploding more and more of Her pubic area. "STOP. Now push your nose in and SMELL my pussy. Just inhaled deeply, slave. Appreciate the scent of your GOD, your GODDESS. Imprint it on your brain, this is the smell of your Owner." The slave inhales deeply, moaning at the intoxicating odor of Her ripe and wet Womanhood in full bloom. She tells him: "Keep smelling my pussy, slave. I'd better hear DEEP inhales" She lights up the blunt and starts smoking it while he sniffs Her pussy. Then after a few tokes, She commands the slave: "SLAVE! ASHTRAY!" The slave responds in true Pavlovian style, immediately snapping its mouth open and jutting its jaw forward to eagerly accept the ash or cigarette butt or any other trash its owner decides to put down its worthless throat. She keeps toking and ashing.sensing the slave must be a bit dry, She asks if its thirsty, and it barks once for yes. She picks up a glass of mineral water that She was drinking, and orders the slave: "Open your mouth, pig!" .but instead of feeding Her pet from the glass, She takes a long pull from the glass Herself. She swishes it around in Her mouth, cleaning out the remains of any lunch or anything else that She might have had in Her teeth, and spits the spitty water into the slave. It of course eagerly gulps down every precious drop it can. Finally, She allows the slave to unzip the panties all the way. She has it start kissing Her thigh and licking them like ice cream cones. She starts getting more and more wet, guiding the slave by its leash, closer and close to the promised land but not allowing it yet. Then She makes the slave stick its nose deep inside Her pussy and start breathing it in, teasing the poor slave mercilessly. Finally, She instructs the slave: "Suck on my right labia.now my left.oh yeah, now deep licks...suck, yes, there.SLURP UP ALL MY JUICES...tongue fuck me..again, again! Now the clit, the clit,.C'MON you fucking moron!" She finally tells the slave to lay on the floor. She stands up and towers above him, presenting an imposing figure. She asks how the view is and shows off Her spectacular ass, then She squats over his face and lowers Her wet sweetness onto the slaves face,,,, CONTINUED IN: Pussy Faced Pet Part II: Goddess Pussy
Size - 328.32 MB
Duration - 00:10:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - puppy slave`, pet training, spit drinking, ash eating, spittoon, pussy kissing, pussy smelling, nose in pussy, speech restriction, pussy juice drinking, pussy slave, pussy face, female supremacy, male slavery, subhuman training.

Keep2share
Old 06-14-2023, 12:09 AM   #14508
sancho48
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - Princess Skylar - Punished Ass Licker

Clubstiletto - Princess Skylar - Punished Ass Licker

Sexy Princess Skylar has her chastised slave bound to the strapping bench and is cropping his ass, legs, feet, and so on. The poor bitch is crying out in pain and she reminds him that the chastity belt is to remain on for at least another month. She is totally enjoying the marks she is leaving and tries to create a pattern across his legs and ass. Eventually she decides she has had enough of this and needs to lay down. She tells the slave she wants him to lick her ass while she naps. "I don't know why, I just sleep better when my ass is being licked." She lays on her side and yawns and tells him, "When I wake up you'd better still be licking my ass". The slave pulls her panties to the side exposing her tight little butt hole and sticks his tongue out all the way before pressing his tongue in deep to get a good taste. "You want your Goddess to have a good sleep, right?", she asks the slave. He tells her yes so she reminds him that means constant licking even if she sleeps for three hours. "Let me know after if I fart in my sleep", she giggles. She tells him he is a dirty slave as she knows he adores her farts, body fluids, and so on. She then tells him she wants him to count her farts and give her a number after, hopeful he can count over 10. As she drifts off the slave, on his knees, just keeps licking and licking as you get some great close ups of his tongue really going in deep.
Size - 538.14 MB
Duration - 00:06:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bare bottom spanking, cane, caning, Club Stiletto, Clubstiletto, Corporal Punishment, Cunnilingus, femdom spanking, feminine discipline, oral, Princess Skylar, punishment, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Spanking,

Keep2share
Old 06-14-2023, 03:01 AM   #14509
sancho48
Местный

Default AlexxaHell Bastinado For My Chastity Slave

AlexxaHell Bastinado For My Chastity Slave

Size - 173.98 MB
Duration - 00:03:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 06-14-2023, 05:56 AM   #14510
sancho48
Местный

Default Domnation - At Madams Divine Mercy - Quinn Hellix

Domnation - At Madams Divine Mercy - Quinn Hellix

With her slave bound helplessly with his arms chained above his head, Madam Quinn has carte blanche access to his vulnerable and exposed nipples and she intends to take full advantage. One set of razor like clamps after another, she pulls, twists, pinches and claws his vulnerable nipples until tears roll down his cheeks, and glistening crimson plasma flows from his titties like mammas milk. His screams of mercy fall on deaf ears, as there will be no mercy tonight. His journey of pain has only just begun. After all, Tit Torment is one of Madaams favorite activities, and this pet is such a willing victim.
Size - 71.7 MB
Duration - 00:07:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Corporal Punishment, Degradation, dominatrix, high heels, humiliation, leather, Madam Quinn Helix, Nipple Play, slave training,

Keep2share
Closed Thread