In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2023, 07:11 PM   #14531
sancho48
Местный

Default Nybisexcouple Taylor Nicole Hot Strap On

Nybisexcouple Taylor Nicole Hot Strap On

Size - 679.36 MB
Duration - 00:15:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 06-17-2023, 01:01 AM   #14532
sancho48
Местный

Default Clubdom - Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush - Crystal Rush

Clubdom - Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush - Crystal Rush

It is not enough for a cruel sadist like Mistress Crystal Rush to just mercilessly cane her helpless slave; she wants him to beg for it and be grateful for the pain she inflicts upon him. After riding in like royalty in her slave pulled chariot, Crystal orders her slave to beg for pain while she rubs her latex glove over her pussy, then allows her slave to taste her excitement off the glove. Now that he is totally turned on, Crystal tears into his ass, caning him again and again until his ass has been totally defeated by her cane. All the poor slave can do is thank his beautiful Mistress for her cruelty. When she has had her fill of fun, Crystal rides off, leaving her slave to suffer in the stocks until she feels like hurting him again.
Size - 682.93 MB
Duration - 00:07:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - caning, Clubdom, Crystal Rush, Female Domination, Femdom, humiliation,

Keep2share
Old 06-17-2023, 03:56 AM   #14533
sancho48
Местный

Default MenAreSlaves - To Serve Lady Edyn Part 2

MenAreSlaves - To Serve Lady Edyn Part 2

Part 2 of Another Male For Helena To Mold.
Size - 1030.87 MB
Duration - 00:05:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Female Domination, Femdom, Lady Edyn, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves,

Keep2share
Old 06-17-2023, 06:51 AM   #14534
sancho48
Местный

Default Clubdom - Caned to Tears for Lady Karma

Clubdom - Caned to Tears for Lady Karma

It's time for Lady Karma's slave to take some pain. He has already been completely humbled and degraded by Lady's Karma's slaps, spit and smoke. Lady Karma laughs as her slave crawls over to be caned by her. She hasn't even touched him yet and he is already crying like a baby. He tells Lady Karma that he doesn't like pain and he doesn't like to be caned. Well that's too bad for him because Lady Karma's slaves take a lot of pain, whether they like it or not. She explains to her property that he will learn to be a pain slut if he wants to serve her. Lady Karma makes him beg for her cane. Once the punishment begins her slave begins to cry even more. This gives Lady Karma an idea. She brings over a bucket and places it beneath her slave. She wants her bitch to fill the bucket with his slave tears. When Lady Karma finishes beating her bitch, the slave's ass is covered in red welts marks and the bucket is full of slave tears. Lady Karma makes her slave kneel before her as she finishes him off by dumping the tear bucket all over his pathetic face. Lady Karma is happy with how her slave suffered for her. She is smiling and laughing as her slave continues to weep from his punishment.
Size - 1015.63 MB
Duration - 00:11:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - BDSM, caning, Clubdom, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom,

Keep2share
Old 06-17-2023, 09:46 AM   #14535
sancho48
Местный

Default Passing My Smell Test

Passing My Smell Test

Miss Ravyn Alexa has Her ass slave in the dungeon, chained with his hands above his head, blindfolded and awaiting his next session of ass training. He is expecting another session of ass worship, ass smothering, deep anal licking and tongue fucking, kissing, etc. However, She has decided to surprise the slave by amping up his training, due to an upset stomach from a fast-food meal that has given Her a case of painful gas. The slave has no idea as Miss Ravyn enters the dungeon wearing just a thong-backed one-piece min-kini and 5 inch black stiletto spike heels. She walks in slowly and squats down in front of the sightless slave: "Well slave, I had a lunch that gave me bad gas, and so I've decided we will step up your ass training today. You need to get more intimately familiar with the inside of my ass-things that most people would consider disgusting. But you'll be smelling so much of mine, you'll get used to it quickly, I'm sure" The slave starts protesting: "But Mistress, Your FARTS? Why are You doing this to me?" "Toilet slaves always start with this type of training, pig" The slave starts whining and crying in horror at the news, but Ravyn just laughs and grabs the back of the slave's head, pulling his face and nose close to Her naked ass with one hand and opens Her big 40-inch ass open with the other one. "Don't you dare move your head away, slave. You're gonna love it!" Her dark anus is revealed in all its puckered glory when She suddenly erupts with a sharp, loud, wet-sounding fart. He groans in gags in disgust, coughing and choking at the disgusting stench. But She won't allow him to try and avoid breathing in the noxious cloud, pulling his head into Her big ass completely, so that it disappears in the crack. She rubs his face back and forth: "I want to hear deep breathing, motherfucker! Suck it up, swallow it all. You're gonna appreciate my ass whether you want to or not! Get your nose deep in there and smell it all, I don't want to get a whiff of ANYTHING" She rips a much bigger, long, loud wet fart into his face this time and he starts gagging and retching, trying not to puke, but She just laughs and tells him: "I feel another treat coming for you piggy. But this time you will stick the tips of your tongue inside my dirty asshole. I want you to SMELL AND TASTE this next one, because I can already tell you it's gonna be a wet one" He reluctantly sticks the tip of his tongue into Her brown startfish, holding it there a few seconds, perhaps thinking that it was just a threat, when She lets rip with the longest, loudest, wettest series of farts directly onto his tongue and in his face. He screeches in disgust and humilaiton, gagging and coughing trying to avoid being sick, but Ravyn of course has no mercy, just pulling his head even harder: "Ohhhh, that was a messy one. So glad I have an ass slave that lives for my ass juice! Lick and suck that up, slave, NOW" He does, whining quietly while he does so, but She blasts him with another long one, but this time he is already saturated in the smell and taste, but She holds his head in place making him inhale "every molecule" of air that has already passed through Her bowels. Finally, Ravyn tells the slave that She is done....for the time being: "I have to take a sh** slave, and when I come back there will be new taste treats for you. Lucky fucking pig" ...and walks out of the dungeon.
Size - 276.95 MB
Duration - 00:06:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - fart face, fart slave, ass slave, fart tasting, fart smelling, fart conditioning, ass licking, asshole cleaning, nose farting, ass worship, anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, dirty ass cleaning, dirty asshole cleaning, female supremacy.

Keep2share
Old 06-17-2023, 12:41 PM   #14536
sancho48
Местный

Default MistressMercy Deep Verbal Degrading Pegging

MistressMercy Deep Verbal Degrading Pegging

Size - 61.64 MB
Duration - 00:05:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old 06-17-2023, 06:31 PM   #14537
sancho48
Местный

Default HouseOfEra Bound Slave Pegging With Huge Strapon Dildo

HouseOfEra Bound Slave Pegging With Huge Strapon Dildo

Size - 317.34 MB
Duration - 00:14:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 06-17-2023, 09:26 PM   #14538
sancho48
Местный

Default Kinky Mistresses - Adina Divina - CP in the Factory

Kinky Mistresses - Adina Divina - CP in the Factory

Mistress Adina Divina is using the ass of her Slave in a old lost factory.
Size - 325.78 MB
Duration - 00:11:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Adina Divina, Corporal Punishment, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses,

Keep2share
Old 06-18-2023, 12:21 AM   #14539
sancho48
Местный

Default DivineBitches - Charlotte Sartre Sebastian Keys

DivineBitches - Charlotte Sartre Sebastian Keys

CASTRATION: Vicious Charlotte Sartre Destroys Pain Slut Sebastian Keys The demoness Charlotte Sartre just wants two things today. To inflict pain and take balls. She wants to rip those testicles right off and put them on display on shelf. Maybe she'll wear them as earrings, anything is possible. Dressed in tight black, this slender goddess of the dungeon has some meat all tied up. Sebastian Keys, the ultimate pain slut, has no idea what he is getting his manhood into today. Tied up in fully restrictive rope bondage and gagged with a ball gag, his mistress asks a simple question, "Do you value your balls". Unable to answer through the gag and screams, Charlotte can only assume. With a staple gun she finished strapping Sebastians low hangers to the block. His cock tied up tight in rope, each testicle straining with tension pulling them down. Charlotte must first inflict the pain, she has to know if these are the right balls for her. She doesn't just cut off anyone's balls, .well actually. She brings out the riding corp and begins to torment Sebastian, turning his testicles red. She punches his chest and slaps his face. She spits on him and humiliates this flaccid waste. Oh but she needs to test those testes more. After chocking him, she puts Sebastians balls in a vice. With each turn of the knob, Sebastian screams louder. His face is covered in clothespins as she torments his tongue with pain. Ok, maybe this pain slut deserves something, with a big black strap on cock she fucks Sebastians ass. Unable to scream clearly through the clothespin, all you can hear is pathetic whimpers as this goddess takes his ass. That's enough, this isn't about him. He needs to worship her pussy as she sits on him and smothers his face. She squeezes his balls to their breaking point while he eats her pussy. Her dripping wet lips drown his mouth. There is more for him to do. She offers her feet to be worshipped as he sucks on her toes and licks her perfect arches. His cock is now fully caged in chastity and this excuse for a man is equipped with a strap on cock, something that has the chance to please his mistress. Sebastian obeys and fucks his mistress demon with the strap on dildo. With the intense vibrations of the Hitachi she cums over and over again, taking what she needs from him. He maybe, just maybe might have done well today, but she is still going to punish his balls.
Size - 1753.4 MB
Duration - 00:47:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ball Gag, BDSM, Black Hair, Bondage, bottom, brunet, cbt, Charlotte Sartre, clothespins, Corporal Punishment, dildo, Divine Bitches, DivineBitches, dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Hitachi, humiliation, Male Sub, natural boobs, orgasm denial, Pain, pain slut, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy eating, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Sebastian Keys, Shaved, SLAVE, Straight, Strap switch, Tattoo, toned, versatile,

Keep2share
Old 06-18-2023, 03:16 AM   #14540
sancho48
Местный

Default KinkDevice Coriennes Intro 1St Viewpoint

KinkDevice Coriennes Intro 1St Viewpoint

Size - 753.96 MB
Duration - 00:14:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1440x1080

Keep2share
Closed Thread