In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2023, 06:34 PM   #14571
pricelove777
Местный

Default Snuffer - Nazryana

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Snuffer - Nazryana
Format : mp4
File Size : 1669.49 MB
Duration : 00:44:24
Resolution : 1920x1080

Nazryana dreads the fire so when she had to put out the candles with her tits and pussy she was completely freaked out and she was screaming in fear like a fool. I disciplined her with a cattle prod, she hated that even more than the fire lol.
Nazryana, Queensnake, candles, burning, fire, hot wax, bondage, cattle prod, electro, orgasm, squirt, lezdom, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-05-2023, 09:59 PM   #14572
pricelove777
Местный

Default Pencils - Jessica

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Pencils - Jessica
File Size : 1070.23 MB
Duration : 00:27:11

Jessica draws some rainbows onto her cervix with a big bunch of colored pencils.
Jessica, Queensnake, cunt stuffing, fisting, pencils, orgasm, squirt, lezdom, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-06-2023, 01:24 AM   #14573
pricelove777
Местный

Default Emma 2 Part 2

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Emma 2 Part 2
File Size : 909.24 MB
Duration : 00:44:20
Resolution : 1280x720
Where we left off, Emma, now called Thing One was on her knees, hooded with latex, and suffering sweetly for our members' enjoyment. Her tits were pulled down, her nipples stretched out, the clamps that hold her are merciless devices. Deep indents crease her tits from where the little implements of torment had held on, a sure sign that if we hadn't decided to be nice they would probably have never pulled free. They're a kindness compared to what is coming.

It's rope bondage for Emma next. It's ideal because it holds her body firmly in place without covering anything we have designated as a target for corporal punishment. Her ass is going to get hit so hard that it will literally start quivering from the impact. Cane marks are going to crisscross her tits in bright, red stripes. The rope running through her pussy grinds her clit raw as the blows make her shimmy and shake in her bondage. And that, too, is a kindness compared to what is coming.

Electricity is the monster that all women fear. That is why we're so fond of it here at RealTimeBondage.com. We have a special way with power that sends any but the most hardcore masochists running for the hills. Today we've even got a special treat for Emma. Instead of us controlling the power, we're going to let her do it. It's the ultimate mind fuck, because she knows that if she isn't hurting herself to our satisfaction we are going to have to come in and show her what happens when our kindness runs out.
Emma, called things, cane mark, clamp, clit raw, corporal punishment, deep indent, hardcore masochist, implement of torment, kindness, little implement, merciless device, power, red stripes, rope bondage, special treat, special way, sure sign, tits, ultimate mind fuck, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-06-2023, 04:49 AM   #14574
pricelove777
Местный

Default Reena - locking milking bra

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Reena - locking milking bra
File Size : 1006.55 MB
Duration : 00:09:10
Remember our new young Indian HuCow Reena? She was captured from her normal life to be transformed into a HuCow slave girl, and it all happened very fast! She needs to be trained and milked daily now, and people often ask us what is the best way to actually extract milk from udders. It is not (as you may expect) the most powerful machines, but it is the double breast pump. This device is not easy to handle, it can be very challenging at the higher levels with its changing milking patterns. Any mother can tell you this is a very exhausting process. But it's effective! Even on such a new young HuCow, we got a tiny bit of milk! Reena is not there yet, but this is a very promising start!Remember our new young Indian HuCow Reena? She was captured from her normal life to be transformed into a HuCow slave girl, and it all happened very fast! She needs to be trained and milked daily now, and people often ask us what is the best way to actually extract milk from udders. It is not (as you may expect) the most powerful machines, but it is the double breast pump. This device is not easy to handle, it can be very challenging at the higher levels with its changing milking patterns. Any mother can tell you this is a very exhausting process. But it's effective! Even on such a new young HuCow, we got a tiny bit of milk! Reena is not there yet, but this is a very promising start!
breast training machine, bondage, ball gag, Reen, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-06-2023, 08:14 AM   #14575
pricelove777
Местный

Default Hardcore anal fucking with BBC multiple squirting orgasms flexible big breasted Darling destroyed

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Hardcore anal fucking with BBC multiple squirting orgasms flexible big breasted Darling destroyed
File Size : 374.95 MB
Duration : 00:18:15
This is what the utter destruction of a sexual athlete looks like. Darling is legendary for her complete commitment and dedication to the dick. Never was there a more eager three hole slut. She brings buckets of enthusiasm to the table as big as those breasts and bubble butt. This fucktoy was built for the sex.

In the third and final round it is time to wrap this show up. Darling can fold in half like a jackknife and we take full advantage of that fact. Set at the ideal height on our custom made fuck table and wearing her feet as a hat, Darling's holes are perfectly displayed. We just stroll up and sink it into her ass. It is that simple. We know this one gets loud and we add in a ballgag to try and keep the orgasmic screams down to a low roar.

Both cocks run a train on her well trained hole as she cums over and over. Multiple massive squirting orgasms shoot out as she gets her ass reshaped to be custom fitted. Darling is limp, drained, sweaty and covered in her own cum and we are still not done yet. We are sure there is still more cum in there.

Using a trademarked fingering technique, we wring more squirt out of Darling's pussy by way of fingerblasting her ass. She cums and moans and cums again. THIS is what truly sexually broken looks like, and Darling is one of the best out there. Always a pleasure my dear.
Darling, ballgag, bubble butt, bucket of enthusiasm, complete commitment, cum, custom, dick, final round, full advantage, hole slut, ideal height, jackknife, low roar, made fuck table, orgasmic scream, sexual athletes, trademarked fingering techniques, trained hole, utter destruction, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-06-2023, 11:42 AM   #14576
pricelove777
Местный

Default Workout - Holly

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Workout - Holly
File Size : 1127.12 MB
Duration : 00:28:48

Holly has started working out recently in real life and I wanted her to show me some of the exercises she had been doing in the gym. I motivated her with a bullwhip. Continuous full body whipping for about half an hour can be very annoying so I let her have some relaxing time and I fucked her with an average sized and then a huge sized strap-on dildo. I am not sure which one she hated more: the whip or the huge fake dick lol.
Holly, Queensnake, whipping, workout, strap on, lezdom, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-06-2023, 03:04 PM   #14577
pricelove777
Местный

Default Pussy Kicking - Jessica

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Pussy Kicking - Jessica
File Size : 1241.92 MB
Duration : 00:27:36

I kicked Jessica's pussy while I was swinging, it was fun for me but not so funny for her. Then I put some cute hair-clips on her pussy lips and kicked them off too. She hated that part even more than the swinging kicks. She is such a delicate sub that she needs to improve her pain tolerance if she wants to be a real hardcore masochistic bitch. But I think you all agree that her beauty compensates for her little deficiency.
Jessica, Queensnake, kicking, pussy kicking, hair clips, bondage, lezdom, orgasm, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-06-2023, 06:29 PM   #14578
pricelove777
Местный

Default Gummy Bears

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Gummy Bears
File Size : 1575.92 MB
Duration : 00:46:08

This is my new favorite shooting game. You only need a fish feeding slingshot, many gummy bears ammo, a willing slavegirl, a face protection and the game can be started. But before shooting my girls I wanted to try it on myself first. I chose Tanita as my marksman. I have to admit that the gummy bears hit hard, way harder than I expected.
Queensnake, Tanita, gummy bears, slingshot, shooting, cunt stuffing, insertion, orgasm, squirt, pee, full-hd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-06-2023, 09:54 PM   #14579
pricelove777
Местный

Default Vina - daily session

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Vina - daily session
File Size : 526.32 MB
Duration : 00:06:02
Tiny young Vina has been added to the stables permanently. This means daily sessions on the milkers and she is getting used to it. She does not even flinch when the loud goat milking machine is switched on. Vina is bent over in the stocks frame, with a huge spreader gag causing her to drool uncontrollably. Her tiny udders are so cute! This time we use lube to suck her nipples further into the tubes (thanks to all who emailed about this), so her nipples are more supple and can grow a lot bigger from this session! The result is amazing! Poor little Vina, she is a Hucow now, nothing she can do about it. Let's hope she will produce some milk soon!
Goat Milker, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-07-2023, 01:19 AM   #14580
pricelove777
Местный

Default Superglue - Tanita

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Superglue - Tanita
File Size : 2764.14 MB
Duration : 00:37:32
Resolution : 3840x2160

Tanita had got through a little temporary body modification. Nazryana used some superglue to make Tanita's nipples, belly buttons and pussy lips disappear for a short time. Before closing Tanita's pussy she stuffed it with some chocolate dessert which made this session really messy, especially when the chocolate was mixed with the girls' squirt and pee. To make her new look much more uncomfortable, Tanita had to do some fitness exercises, even splits and a lot of pussy eating, foot licking, foot sucking which made Tanita's humiliation complete.
Tanita, Nazryana, superglue, foot licking, foot sucking, messy, cunt stuffing, chocolate, facial abuse, humiliation, riding crop, pussy eating, pussy licking, big tits, bondage, orgasm, squirt, pee, lezdom, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Closed Thread