In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2023, 02:54 PM   #14591
pricelove777
Местный

Default Trial by Fire Part 2

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Trial by Fire Part 2
Format : mp4
File Size : 2217.72 MB
Duration : 00:40:48
Resolution : 1280x720
For just a few minutes Cici Rhodes was telling us that everything was fine. She was tied to a wooden frame, but the punishing BDSM hadn't started yet.

And for a little while Cici told us she could take it. A whip or flogger would land on her pussy, and it stung, but she could bit down on her gag and grit her teeth through the pain. Even the nipple clamps weren't THAT bad.

But then we added the electricity. That's when the tears came. That is when the screaming started. Hooded, nipples clamped and electrified, and canes cracking against her feet, Cici went from beautifully composed to a sobbing and drooling mess.
Cici Rhodes, bdsm, cane, electricity, everything, feet, flogger, gag, hooded, mess, minutes cici rhodes, nipples, nipples clamp, pain, pussy, screaming, tears, teeth, whip, wooden frame, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-08-2023, 06:19 PM   #14592
pricelove777
Местный

Default Katharine Caned

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Katharine Caned
File Size : 603.01 MB
Duration : 00:43:01
We stuck Katharine Cane in a bag and asked her how it felt. She told us it was hot, sweaty, tight and overall unpleasant. Naturally when we heard that the first thing we thought was, "Now how can we make it worse?" It did not take much brainstorming from our members to come up with some great ideas. That is the beauty of having Live Feeds. We get to hear your ideas as you have them and put the best ones into action right away.

Make it harder for her to breathe? Sure. Shock her until she begins to panic? That sounds splendid. See if we can fill her bag with as much of her tears and piss as sweat? Sure it sounds impossible, but how will know until we try? We have all day, after all. It isn't like Katharine is going anywhere.
Katharine Cane, beginning, cry, heaven, member, reverse, sas, smart ass masochist, talked enough shit, video, wall, realtimebondage, real time bondage,Katharine Cane, action, bag, beauty, best one, first things, great ideas, ideas, katharine, live feed, member, much brainstorming, sweat, tears, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-08-2023, 09:44 PM   #14593
pricelove777
Местный

Default Dina Ket - teen fitness girl captured

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Dina Ket - teen fitness girl captured
File Size : 1285 MB
Duration : 00:11:44
Resolution : 1920x1080
The farmer spotted this ultra toned tall teen girl in the gym. Dina Ket has teen udders of course, but that's not what the farmer noticed. He noticed her perfect big nipples! Those would be amazing for training sessions! Before Dina realized, she woke up in the barn, with her tiny wrists secured to the wall and a harness gag strapped into her mouth. Her neck was locked in a metal collar and her nipples were hurting from a pair of clover clamps. There was nothing she could do to stop the farmer from applying the electronic breast training machine (with goat milker cups) to her nipples. Dina was confused but strangely enough she did not struggle much. In fact, she seemed to get turned on by the milking process! Her nipples got doubled in size. Dina found her new home, she is a HuCow now!
Electronic breast training machine, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-09-2023, 01:09 AM   #14594
pricelove777
Местный

Default Cow milking Lola

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cow milking Lola
File Size : 566.89 MB
Duration : 00:06:31
Lola's devotion is admirable! She really wants to become a HuCow slave girl, and her training is progressing very fast! She crawls on all fours, she learned to lock her heavy tight metal collar to the milking post, and she does not speak anymore. When encountering the cow milker for the first time however, she was rather nervous. This machine's powerful suction is so strong that the cups can not even be pulled off by hand when the machine is on. Nipples will completely disappear deep inside the cups. It is a very harsh way of milking, but Lola is determined to do it. To make sure she doesn't give up (by turning off the machine), I cuffed her hands behind her. She was so overwhelmed and exhausted by the strength of this machine, 4 times more vacuum power than the (already powerful) goat milker, she fell asleep after her milking!
Cow Milker, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-09-2023, 04:35 AM   #14595
pricelove777
Местный

Default Nettle Dungeon

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Nettle Dungeon
File Size : 1462.53 MB
Duration : 00:42:06

Suzy got tied up and suspended by her legs in the scary dungeon. Her butts, tits and pussy was being whipped and rubbed with stinging nettles until she was crying and screaming in pain. Watching her agony turned me on so much that I whipped my pussy with that nasty stuff as well.
Queensnake, Suzy, bondage, whipping, nettle, cunt stuffing, clitoris, vacuum pump, lezdom, full-hd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-09-2023, 07:59 AM   #14596
pricelove777
Местный

Default Twenty-Five

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Twenty-Five
File Size : 1224.86 MB
Duration : 00:26:46

I have pretty big nipples but I have never thought that there would be enough place for so many - 25 - needles in one nipple. Actually it was not planned, I wanted to do a nipple and clit piercing video but I have stuck with my left nipple for too long - I just could not stop pushing the needles in - so my clit will have to wait for the next piercing session. My nipple got so swollen and sore after this session for several days that I had to put some ice on it and I could not even touch it. 6 days later it is still sensitive.
Queensnake, self torment, solo, needles, pierding, nipple, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-09-2023, 11:24 AM   #14597
pricelove777
Местный

Default Cindy Dollar and Nicole Vice - friends milked

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cindy Dollar and Nicole Vice - friends milked
File Size : 653.97 MB
Duration : 00:07:27
One girl we definitely had to get back (from our humble beginnings in January 2015) is the awesome Cindy Dollar, who got milked by the goat milker when no one really knew what that machine could do. She's so brave! Today, she still looks awesome with juicy udders, and better yet, she has a friend who has great udders too! Together, they will be milked by the powerful red cow milker (4 boobs are perfect for the cow milker). These two friends are tough, they don't want to let us know it really hurts a lot, so they are trying to keep a straight face. I even turned the speed up during milking, but these girls are hardy HuCows, they can take a lot! Very promising, and so great to see familiar faces flocking back to the farm!
Cow Milker (RED), Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-09-2023, 02:49 PM   #14598
pricelove777
Местный

Default Awakening Part 3

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Awakening Part 3
File Size : 1706.19 MB
Duration : 00:41:03
Sometimes a decoration model will go an entire live feed without

seeing any action first hand. Other times we pull them down off the

wall and let them get in on the fun. Alisha Adams is one of the lucky

ones.

PD pulls her into the mix by giving her a grade-A finger blasting.

She takes it as instructional material for what she should be doing

for Mia Gold.

Mia has been hanging in our special swing for quite some time and it

has not been easy. Not only is the position uncomfortable but you

know that we had to have some sadistic fun with her exposed ass as

well. The bruises and welts are already prominent.

Alisha is her relief. She won't be taking over the punishment role

right now, but what she can do is help alleviate the aches. All it

takes is some lube, a few fingers and a real passion for pussy.
Mia Gold, alisha adam, bruise, decoration model, entire live feed, exposed ass, finger, first hand, fun, instructional material, one, position, punishment role, pussy, real passion, sadistic fun, special swing, time, wall, welt, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-09-2023, 06:17 PM   #14599
pricelove777
Местный

Default Superglue - Holly

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Superglue - Holly
File Size : 2269.7 MB
Duration : 00:25:55
Resolution : 3840x2160

Since I told the girls about my superglue session, all of them want to try it. This time Holly's tits and pussy was closed up with some superglue. After temporarily clearing away Holly's nipples and pussy lips Jessica tried to restore them by whipping them continuously with a light flogger. I really loved that part of the movie when Holly's huge inner labias were glued together, they looked like a flat mini pancake lol.
Holly, Jessica, whipping, flogging, superglue, bondage, lezdom, orgasm, ass licking, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-09-2023, 09:39 PM   #14600
pricelove777
Местный

Default Goody Two Shoes Part Two

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goody Two Shoes Part Two
File Size : 543.33 MB
Duration : 00:48:13
It took piper all of 5 minutes to break down and start bawling and that was just from the idea of what we would do to her. So you know that once PD picks up his cane and begins to work her over she is going to cry like a baby.

It is a good thing that she has led a clean life. When lunch is over the members have a few questions they would like answered. Everyone knows what happens when they don't like the answers.
Piper Hill, answer, baby, cane, clean life, everyone, good things, ideas, lunch, member, minutes, piper, questions, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Closed Thread