In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2023, 02:24 PM   #14631
pricelove777
Местный

Default Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded bent over a box pounding ANAL with 10 inch BBC sucks and fucks

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded bent over a box pounding ANAL with 10 inch BBC sucks and fucks
Format : mp4
File Size : 938.75 MB
Duration : 00:17:20
Resolution : 1280x720
In the conclusion of Simone Sonay's live BaRS show, this stunning blonde MILF finally gets the assfucking she so richly deserves. We have been building up the pace to the frenzied conclusion, in which Simone's flawless ass runs into Jack Hammer's 10 inch dick. Repeatedly.

Taming cougars is a tag team business, and we start of with shackling this slut over a cage. This position leaves both ends wide open and ready for access. The finishing touch is our back up bitch Darling waiting her turn in the cage. Darling gets to listen to every moan and gasp over her head as Simone gets her ass throughly plowed, knowing that it is her turn next. A blindfold cuts off Simone's vision, she can not see or anticipate the dick, all she can do it experience the sensations as her holes are used fast and hard.

Simone is already dazed and loopy from the painful suspension and deepthroat she has gone through, now it is time to seal the deal on this tanned swinger. Two rock hard cocks step up and make full use of Simone's wide open holes. We rip off her blindfold so that we can see those big blue eyes looking up at us past a mouthful of fuckstuck. The glazed look on her face shows just how appreciative she is for her serving of dick. All 10 inches of BBC slide home home in her ass balls deep as Simone responds with an earth shattering orgasm. One after another the cocks own her ass.

We dick her down until she is a limp puddle of flesh strewn over the cage, held up only by her shackles. She has had so many squirting orgasms she can no longer see straight. Drool and lube and cum leak out of every hole. Darling cowers in her cage, knowing she will be hauled out and used next. We are all done with the cougar, bring us the next fucktoy...
Simone Sonay, bbc slide home, big blue eye, cage, conclusion of simone, earth shattering orgasm, flawless ass run, full use, inch of bbc, limp puddle, live bar show, mouthful of fuckstuck, next fucktoy, puddle of flesh, serving of dick, slide home home, stunning blonde milf, tags team business, use of simone, wide open hole, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-14-2023, 05:52 PM   #14632
pricelove777
Местный

Default Essence Of Agony - Abby

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Essence Of Agony - Abby
File Size : 1901.59 MB
Duration : 00:27:40
Resolution : 3840x2160

In this episode of the Essence of Agony series Jessica sewed up Abby's saggy tit and her pussy using a blunt and thick tapestry needle and a red organza ribbon. Every stitch had two pain peaks for Abby - the piercing itself and then the pulling through process when the thicker top of the needle with the ribbon stretched out the hole. And she had many stitches in her right tit and in her pussy either. But she really loved Jessica's embroidery and she wore it proudly.
Abby, Jessica, needle, piercing, tapestry needle, blunt needle, red organza, ribbon, tit torment, pussy torment, sewing, sewing up, bondage, self whipping, orgasm, lezdom, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-14-2023, 09:14 PM   #14633
pricelove777
Местный

Default Little Lanta - captured gymnast

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Little Lanta - captured gymnast
File Size : 598.17 MB
Duration : 00:10:04
Resolution : 1920x1080
Little Lanta is a cute young gymnast and contortionist. She is super flexible and she has to practice her skills every day. But when she was stretching and bending, our eyes were fixed on her wonderful round udders poking out of her gymast outfit. Lanta is hot! We decided to capture her and add her to the herd, because we don't have a gymnast HuCow yet! Imagine the possibilities! We can milk her in any position we can think of! And we did exactly that, bending her over a milking frame and using the goat milker to pump her cute udders. Then we put her into a split position to milk her even more! Little Lanta didn't even know what happened to her, she was shocked. Don't worry, she will get used to her new life If you have any other suggestions for creative milking positions with our gymnast HuCow, comment below!
Goat Milker, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-15-2023, 12:39 AM   #14634
pricelove777
Местный

Default Brutality Part II

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brutality Part II
File Size : 1845.81 MB
Duration : 00:33:55
Alice begins putting clothes pins all over her body. Her white panties are still stuffed in her mouth. Each clip makes her grimace in pain. "Ohhh there's so many!" She whines through her panties.

Once she's taken out of the cage her panties are taped inside her mouth. The clothes pins are whipped off her body, but they are stubborn and don't want to come off so Alice must suffer a brutal whipping.

Alice's body is starting to get a little pink, but we want more color than that and OT has a very sweet tooth. He bites her entire body leaving beautiful red teeth marks all over her skin.
Alice, beautiful red teeth, body, brutal whipping, cage, clips, clothes pin, color, entire body, grimace, little pink, mouth, ohhh, pain, panties, skin, sweet tooth, white panties, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-15-2023, 04:04 AM   #14635
pricelove777
Местный

Default Chilly Gym

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Chilly Gym
File Size : 1660.84 MB
Duration : 00:27:50

Just an everyday workout, Queensnake style. Also in 4K!
Queensnake, snow, cold, freezing, chilly, cunt stuffing, insertion, snowball, pee, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-15-2023, 07:29 AM   #14636
pricelove777
Местный

Default Angelica - German cow

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Angelica - German cow
File Size : 235.07 MB
Duration : 00:06:05
We will just keep adding new cows to our collection, to see who is suitable for long term breeding and milking. This week we have German cow Angelica, who wasn't very happy being fondled and restrained in a very uncomfortable milking position. Her collar is chained so she can not get out of the frame, leaving her juicy udders dangling. The goat milker was a torment for her, but it is her first time! Great nipple enlargement on this one! Enjoy!
Goat Milker, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-15-2023, 10:54 AM   #14637
pricelove777
Местный

Default Harp - Holly

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Harp - Holly
File Size : 1345.63 MB
Duration : 00:24:38

This is an other episode of the Harp series with Holly and Jessica. We used the same rubber bands as in the previous Harp movie with Abby but these two bitches were so soft compared to our standards that they would deserve an extra punishment for that. Still, Holly screamed, cried and was at the edge of giving it up during all the session. Obviously, our pain tolerance is so different lol
Holly, Jessica, rubber band, harp, suspension, bondage, lezdom, orgasm, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-15-2023, 02:19 PM   #14638
pricelove777
Местный

Default Pricked Part 2

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Pricked Part 2
File Size : 2494.09 MB
Duration : 00:46:03
One in a cage and one on the stage. That's how this scene opens up. The petite and pretty Bunny Doll is locked away and answering a few personal questions while we are getting Mollie Rose prepared.

Well, it is worth waiting a few minutes to see what we are putting Mollie through. The set up is wonderful. She is on her knees, mouth open, tongue clamped and tits ready to be pumped into suction cups.

It's the bed frame that presents the real challenge, though. She's there, spread eagle, on a metal frame. A mask of vet wrap covers her mouth, making a particularly effective gag. Those pretty tits of hers are tied up to a hard point high above her by the piercings. She arches against her bonds just a little bit, trying to relieve the pressure.

That only serves to put her in the prime position for the intense corporal punishment coming her way. It may help keep the tension off the nipples but it means she will feel a tug every time she recoils. The way our crew is working her over, there is no chance she is going to sit still and suffer.

She is going to struggle to get away from the hot wax. She is going to buck when the vibrator tears orgasm after orgasm from her tired clit. She is going to shiver and pull away when the ice is pressed against her pussy. And she is going to cry and beg when the whip starts to play across her skin, leaving bright red welts along her torso.

It isn't the final scene for Mollie, either. There is another one, with her face down and her ass up. That round target is going to get a bit of attention. We're never shy about applying a bit of brute strength to an ass so nice. Nor are we afraid to apply some electricity to the soles of her feet. It's a sensitive area that makes a great target.
Mollie Rose, bit of attention, bright red welt, brute strength, final scene, great target, hard point, intense corporal punishment, mask of vet, metal frame, mollie, mollie rose, orgasm, pretty bunny dolls, pretty tits, round target, sensitive area, suction cup, tired clit, vet wrap, way, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-15-2023, 05:44 PM   #14639
pricelove777
Местный

Default Clit Clash

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Clit Clash
File Size : 1194.56 MB
Duration : 00:24:03
Resolution : 3840x2160

This movie was inspired my Puppy sessions but this time I was focucing only on my clitoris. Since my clit is so small and hidden I pumped it up a little bit to put a rubber band on its base so this way I made my clit completely exposed. I also wore a special thong with a thorny metal detail with rubber bands in the middle of it right over my clit-rose. Therefore those rubber bands would hit my clit when another but thinner rubber band that is also attached to the pulling up machine snapped. Every hit on my clit was so intense that I almost fainted and the fourth hit completely destroyed my clit, literally. So I had to put on panties at the end of the session because my clitoris was mangled beyond any recognition. Rubber bands are extremely powerful, they can even cut a watermelon half as you probably have seen in those viral videos. So at the end of the day my clitoris is still there but it needs at least one week healing. I am going to post some uncensored pics and videos on my twitter and my blog next week.
Queensnake, solo, self torment, vacuum pump, rubber band, clitoris, clitoris torment, pee, squirt, orgasm, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-15-2023, 09:09 PM   #14640
pricelove777
Местный

Default The Submission of 314 Part Three

VIDEO INFO

File Name : The Submission of 314 Part Three
File Size : 1457.53 MB
Duration : 01:10:35
Resolution : 850x478
314 is ass up attached to the table. Such inviting globes need attention. A solid caning is just what she needs. Her tears are so delicious as she struggles to maintain composure. The hits just keep on coming.

Once her ass is red and striped she needs to eat. If you though it was going to be something tasty you haven't been watching. 314 gets a disgusting can of dog food that spends it's time on the floor, then on her face, and finally in her mouth.

She's put into the chair and the electricity is connected. It's time for a good old fashion interrogation. As the questions get harder it's clear 314 is struggling to take the electricity. Her sobs are beautiful!
314, amount of electricity, answer period, ass, audience, body, cry, dog, dog food, electricity, electrode, end, floor, food, humiliation, inviting globe, juice, knob, large amount, old fashion interrogation, questions, response, show, solid caning, time, volume, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Closed Thread