In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2023, 08:00 AM   #14651
pricelove777
Местный

Default Sheena Ryder Pov Slave Orders

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sheena Ryder Pov Slave Orders
Format : mp4
File Size : 224.66 MB
Duration : 00:10:40
Resolution : 1920x1080
You have come to Mistress Sheena's Dungeon for a session. You thought it would cost the same as last time but that was before she found out what a desperate foot freak you are. She knows you are weak for feet. She knows you will do ANYTHING to kiss, lick, and smell her superior feet. She OWNS YOU NOW....
Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Latina, Masturbation Instruction, Mean Bitches, MeanBitches,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 04-18-2023, 10:55 AM   #14652
pricelove777
Местный

Default Kink Bench Beatdown

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Kink Bench Beatdown
File Size : 618.05 MB
Duration : 00:09:06
Jasmine enters the room where her slave is waiting for her bound to her kink bench. She takes his cock in her hands and strokes it, she plans to let him cum today but he has to earn that reward first. She mounts his face and buries him under her beautiful ass. She strokes him some more and comments on how hard he is and how he hasn't cum in a long time. She pulls out a ping bong paddle her instrument of choice today and before she even considers letting him cum gives him a serious beatdown he won't forget for days. His legs and his ass are both targets, intermingled with lots of cock stroking and fighting for air under her ass and when she does finally let him cum she makes him do it on the paddle.She then gets up and makes him lick the paddle clean. "I'm going to wash my hands and then the beating will continue" she tells him as she walks from the room.
ass smothering, paddling, cum countdown, bondage device, cumshots, cum eating instruction, jasmine, paddling, cum shot, bondage, cum eating, ass smother, facesitting, Club Stiletto FemDom,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 04-18-2023, 01:51 PM   #14653
pricelove777
Местный

Default Lana Violet 6

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lana Violet 6
File Size : 1617.98 MB
Duration : 00:43:57
Lana and Will have been rivals for years. They hate each other. Each have attempted to ruin the other's life. Today Will finds out that Lana's company bought Will's company and that she is his new boss. She laughs cruelly at him and spits in his face as she makes him degrade himself for her amusement!...
Asian, Ass Worship, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Mean Bitches, MeanBitches,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 04-18-2023, 04:45 PM   #14654
pricelove777
Местный

Default Tied And Ruined

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Tied And Ruined
File Size : 679.78 MB
Duration : 00:13:10

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 04-18-2023, 07:40 PM   #14655
pricelove777
Местный

Default Borderline Experiences Through Hot Jeans Facesitting

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Borderline Experiences Through Hot Jeans Facesitting
File Size : 250.54 MB
Duration : 00:06:57
Resolution : 1280x720
This hot smotherbox is Princess Serena's new seat and his slave face is the center of attention! The slave lies caught in it, defenceless. and has to bear the sexy denim ass of his mistress with his face. He must not breathe and must not see anything when Prinxess Serena completely covers his face with her sexy jeans ass. The rough fabric presses itself painfully into his face but the dominant princess doesn't care about that at all because all she wants to sit comfortably and she is doing that now while the slave, beneath her ass collects borderline experiences for the rest of his miserable life!
Serena, femdom, facesitting, jeanssitting,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 04-18-2023, 10:35 PM   #14656
pricelove777
Местный

Default Jeans Facesitting With Saskia

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Jeans Facesitting With Saskia
File Size : 119.81 MB
Duration : 00:04:05
Dominant Saskia slams her sexy jeans ass on the loser's face. Whether he likes it or not, she decides how long and in which position she sits on him. He has to smell her jeans ass and gets his face flattened. Facesitting in sexy jeans with Saskia - the loser doesn't stand a chance!
Saskia, femdom, facesitting, jeanssitting,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 04-19-2023, 01:30 AM   #14657
pricelove777
Местный

Default My Jeans Ass Prevents Him From Breathing Anymore

VIDEO INFO

File Name : My Jeans Ass Prevents Him From Breathing Anymore
File Size : 141.34 MB
Duration : 00:04:46
With my ass I'm going to sit down right at his mouth and nose and shut it tight. My sexy jeans ass will prevent him from breathing anymore! But for me it is so much fun - and very comfortable at the same time! I really like it when a loser lies right under my butt. I exactly know about the rough fabric of my short jeans and that it punishes him a lot when it digs deep into his face. But he has to endure it because there will be no exception! I won't allow him to breathe anymore...!
Sabrina A., femdom, facesitting, jeanssitting,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 04-19-2023, 04:25 AM   #14658
pricelove777
Местный

Default Milf Kandy Aunty And The Boys

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Milf Kandy Aunty And The Boys
File Size : 2913.6 MB
Duration : 00:37:55
Hot MILF Candace walks through the front door and hollers up the steps at her boy Brett. She finds him goofing off in the living room again and she tells him to turn off the TV, they need to talk. She grabs him by the ear and tells him she has to show him something. The scene rolls over and she has Brett's computer on the kitchen island. "Brett, I've managed to unlock your computer" she says to his horror. Brett acts all innocent until Candace starts showing him FemDom sites he's been visiting, in particular Club Stiletto. "Ass licking, pussy licking, bi, foot worship, these are all things I'm seeing here" she tells him. Poor Brett, he doesn't know what to say. Candace really scares Brett by suggesting she will share her discovery with his step-father, just to insure she has his attention and will go along with what is about to happen. The old man is a real jock, all man, and knowing his step-son is watching videos of women dominating men would repulse him and he'd likely kick him out of the house all together. Brett pleads for mamma not to tell. She suggests calling hubby right then and there and then Brett says he'll do anything if she doesn't tell. "OH, you'll do anything?" she replies with a smile. She tells him she has looked over all the content and at first was angry and then she realized that the women he was most downloading videos of looked a lot like her. "This Mistress Kandy seems to be the one you like the most" she points out. Brett breaks down and tells her that him and his friend Tony are always talking about how hot she is and those desires lead him to this site where her look-alike was found. "Umm, Tony is a hot young stud, I think you should call him over" Candace says. She then tells him that if she is going to keep this a secret from his step-father he needs to do everything she tells him to. She then has him kneel on the floor and says she wants her shoes and feet worshiped. Brett is in heaven and agrees with her that his place is to serve her anyway she wants. Candace calls Brett a good little boy and smiles thinking about what the future might hold. Looking at the site again Candace says she is especially interested in all the videos on toilet training. "You will now always be licking me after I use the toilet" she informs Brett. Candace decides to call her hubbies step-sister Holly to come over and tells Brett he will be worshiping her too including toilet service. After securing Brett to a stool and making him lick her ass and then using him in the bathroom to lick her clean after using the toilet Holly arrives. The two ladies dressed in only lingerie are soon relaxing on the bed having a glass of wine and looking very sexy. Candace explains the situation and Holly is totally on board. Brett is called into the room and much to the delight of the ladies his friend Tony is there too. Tony is ordered to worship Candace's nylon covered feet, while Brett attends to his Aunts. They have them work their way up their legs and soon the ladies need to have their asses licked. The eager young slaves are ordered to pull their panties to the side so their tongues can get deep up their assholes. Brett is told to get on his back and to remove Holly's panties so she can sit on his face. She just loves how his warm tongue feels on her asshole. Candace then has Tony lay down so she can sit on his face, she wants a tongue deep in her pussy and asshole too. They rub the young lads cocks who are soon both rock hard. Candace and Holly start sharing ideas about how they will use the boys from now, there's going to be a lot of family secrets to be keep. Bondage, foot worship, ass and pussy licking, pee, toilet servitude, and face sitting all wrapped up in this hot and naughty family fantasy. Enjoy and at extra special low price too!
female domination, foot worship, taboo, toilet slavery, ass worship, face sitting, family fantasy, feet, mistress kandy, foot worship, mistress holy, bondage, ass licking, facesitting, ass worship, Club Stiletto FemDom,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 04-19-2023, 07:20 AM   #14659
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ember Snow 2

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ember Snow 2
File Size : 1557.58 MB
Duration : 00:42:24
Glenn hired a new personal trainer at the gym and she is way TOUGHER than she looks! Her name is Ember Snow and her methods include making him kiss her asshole each time he does a situp, facesitting while lifting weights, and lots of Foot Worship! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!...
Asian, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship, Mean Bitches, MeanBitches,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 04-19-2023, 10:15 AM   #14660
pricelove777
Местный

Default Sucking Jennifers Mature Pussy With Cum

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sucking Jennifers Mature Pussy With Cum
File Size : 1344.11 MB
Duration : 00:27:43