In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2023, 04:24 AM   #14721
pricelove777
Местный

Default Vacuum

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Vacuum
Format : mp4
File Size : 997.55 MB
Duration : 00:23:08
Resolution : 1920x1080

We are in quarantine now who knows for how long so this is the perfect time for me to try new things. While cleaning the carpet in the living room I started to play with the vacuum cleaner. It is pretty powerful with its 2200W, I felt like my nipples and pussy lips would be ripped off when it sucked them in. But the pain was not enough so we modified the hoover tube a little bit. We put some marker pins inside a see-through tube so when the machine sucked my nipples and clit in, the vacuum pushed the pins into them triggering my pain receptors.
Queensnake, solo, self torment, pussy torment, tit torment, pins, pin, vacuum, hoover, piercing, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-27-2023, 07:49 AM   #14722
pricelove777
Местный

Default Elina - mistress milked

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Elina - mistress milked
File Size : 1019.16 MB
Duration : 00:09:22
Strict Mistress Elina was practicing her whip strokes by the cross, as she suddenly was captured by our farmer. Because we don't care if girls are dominant or submissive, if they have good udders they need to be milked! The problem was of course that Mistress Elina did NOT agree with this treatment. Good thing there was a cross to chain her to. The farmer gagged her and pulled down her corset to access her great udders. Those nipples need lots of training and enlarging!! Welcome Elina, your world has just changed!!
Electronic breast training machine, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-27-2023, 11:14 AM   #14723
pricelove777
Местный

Default Push Pins

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Push Pins
File Size : 1910.28 MB
Duration : 00:32:14
Resolution : 3840x2160

As an ex programmer I let you have a peak in my tech cave where I usually spend most of my days managing my site, editing the movies and answering you guys. Especially these 2020 lockdown days. So I have already used different kinds of office accessories in my movies but I realized that I have never filled my pussy with push pins so I thought it was the perfect time to do it. I tried different methods to cram those pins in, using my clanched fist, a plastic spoon but the classic speculum worked the best spiced with a toilet brush to help to keep the pins inside while pulling out the speculum. After carefully removing the brush the push pins stayed deep inside my pussy. At that time I had a sudden sadistic idea. I wanted to find out what a guy would feel fucking my pussy filled with those push pins. Since my camera guy was the only one unlucky enough to be around and also having a dick he had to jump in to be the subject for my little deviant experiment. The pain from the piercing sensation was so intense for him that he came almost instantly into my pussy right after I started to fuck him. Finally I could only remove the push pins from my vagina using the shower head in the bathroom. So don't worry nothing stayed inside. I hope.
Queensnake, solo, self torment, push pins, cunt stuffing, insertion, self fisting, bracelet, fucking, speculum, cbt, high heels, neylon, pantyhose, pussy torment, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-27-2023, 02:39 PM   #14724
pricelove777
Местный

Default Katie - sleep massage

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Katie - sleep massage
File Size : 734.75 MB
Duration : 00:06:45
Katie needs to rest a lot, her sessions are exhausting, and carrying around two udders that weigh as much as her head (each) is very tiring too. The farmer usually lets her sleep on the milking bed, because it is the only way Katie can sleep on her stomach. With her udders hanging freely under the bed, sometimes the farmer sneaks under the bed and massages and milks Katie, even in her sleep! Don't worry, Katie is used to getting touched, squeezed, and groped (all day long), and she loves a good udder massage with oil. The farmer uses a double breast pump to keep her nipples supple and stretchy, and it is a quiet machine that will not wake her up. Don't miss this really relaxing under-the-bed video with one of our top HuCows!!
Double Breast Pump, Massage, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-27-2023, 06:04 PM   #14725
pricelove777
Местный

Default Whiny Bitch 3

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Whiny Bitch 3
File Size : 575.07 MB
Duration : 00:51:02
Resolution : 1280x720
Elise Graves is going to show us her moves. PD has hooked some voltage up to her body and to avoid the electricity she is going to need to dance for us. The only problem is that every shock makes her gyrate in a new and interesting way. Of course we are going to turn the power on, no matter how well she shimmies, if it means getting a few new moves out of her. One of our members suggested that it would be fun to run the current through her clit. He was right.

The sexy swinging contraption is always a favorite, too. It contorts Elise in just the right way to make her ass, pussy, feet, tits and face all available for torment. She can be slapped, caned, fucked and fondled, all at the same time. Even better, with a little bit of water, we can hook her back up to the power and use it to silence any complaints out of her. After some direct shocks to her labia and ass, she will beg for just about anything else.
Elise Graves, ass, bit of water, body, clit, complaint, direct shock, feet, interesting way, little bit, move, new move, power, pussy, rights way, sexy swinging contraption, torment, voltage, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-27-2023, 09:29 PM   #14726
pricelove777
Местный

Default Three Minutes - Holly

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Three Minutes - Holly
File Size : 1397.79 MB
Duration : 00:19:20

Sequel to the Splits movie, this time Jessica flogged Holly's pussy for three, 3 minutes long continuous sessions. The plot of these series is that the recepient has to endure the full 3 minutes of pussy flogging without stopping, so as you can see there are no cuts in those 3 minutes.
Holly, Jessica, whipping, pussy whipping, flogging, lezdom, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-28-2023, 12:54 AM   #14727
pricelove777
Местный

Default Liz - nipple puller

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Liz - nipple puller
File Size : 1138.1 MB
Duration : 00:10:27
Liz Rainbow! One of our resident HuCows, she has extremely sensitive nipples. Her big round puffy nipples and pointy udders make her a favorite for many people. She has had very hard times here at the farm, and we continue to torture her, because those unique nipples are a treasure that needs to be explored to the fullest. And if there is one thing Liz hates the most, it is when we use nipple clamps before her milking session. It just makes her nipples very tender, and they get pulled into the milking cups further. Well, today we take nipple clamping to the max with our nipple puller, which should really sensitize Liz's poor nipples to the extreme, before using a milking machine on her. Poor Liz!
Electronic breast training machine, Nipple Puller, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-28-2023, 04:19 AM   #14728
pricelove777
Местный

Default Katie - full udders

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Katie - full udders
File Size : 892.34 MB
Duration : 00:08:11
Katie is somewhat of a miracle HuCow. No matter how many times we milk her (and we have milked her A LOT), her udders always are full and extremely heavy. Her tiny frame has to carry a lot of weight! That's why she actually likes the feeling of getting milked. Katie even likes to get strapped in the milking frame, it supports her arms, legs, and waist, letting those huge udders hang free. Getting oiled and massaged is her favorite part, but she is now completely used to the machines too. Bondage is actually not necessary anymore with her, she has become very docile. She is definitely the star of our barn, the most popular HuCow! She is back on the goat milker this time, and gets her nipples double in size!
Goat Milker, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-28-2023, 07:44 AM   #14729
pricelove777
Местный

Default Olga - udder enlargement training

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Olga - udder enlargement training
File Size : 617.03 MB
Duration : 00:06:25
Olga's soft udders are not a bad size, but they need to be bigger if she wants to become a prize HuCow. The problem is, Olga is not very happy with her sessions. Her nipples and udders might just be too sensitive. The only way to solve this is to train her more often. More sessions, more milkings, and more time on the electronic breast training machine. Today, we try to fill a large size udder training bra all the way, by expanding Olga's udder size. Can she reach double size and fill the cups? The machine is powerful, but Olga is very sensitive so it will be hard for her to double in size. Will her nipples touch the inside of the cup? It's a fight, and Olga is fierce. We had to strap her down really good or she would have just pulled off the milking bra from her poor udders!
Electronic breast training machine, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 05-28-2023, 11:09 AM   #14730
pricelove777
Местный

Default Hailey Redux Part Three

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Hailey Redux Part Three
File Size : 366.59 MB
Duration : 00:32:32
Resolution : 1280x720
Hailey Young just had in incredible string of orgasms and needed to have her traditional post-cum cigarette. She probably should have waited until we were done with her because if she thought that her cunt was throbbing before it is nothing compared to what we have in store for her. PD and the members have some questions that they want answered and now they know how to get them answered. The judicious application of electricity is more effective than any truth serum. She is evasive and resistant at first but it does not take much to soften her up.
Hailey Young, application of electricity, cum cigarette, cunt, incredible string, judicious application, member, nothing, questions, store, string of orgasm, traditional post, truth serum, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Closed Thread