In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2023, 02:36 AM   #14731
sancho48
Местный

Default KinkyMistresses - CP In Anitas Dungeon - Mistress Anita

KinkyMistresses - CP In Anitas Dungeon - Mistress Anita

Mistress Anita in one of her favorite sessions,.. the result is simple,.. a red ass 🙂
Size - 475.13 MB
Duration - 00:16:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Corporal Punishment, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses,

Keep2share
Old 07-11-2023, 05:31 AM   #14732
sancho48
Местный

Default Chocolate Cream-Pie Eating Contest

Chocolate Cream-Pie Eating Contest

Maitresse Madison and Goddess Carla Cain have the slave cuffed and secured by collar and leash, on his back on the sofa. He is wearing a blinding hood to ensure he is completely helpless and doesn't know what is coming. Goddess Carla is explaining to Maitresse how important it is to humiliate the slave and ensure that he knows his place, than by denying him EVER fucking Her pussy, and to him to eat the cum of a real man directly from his Mistress. This proves to the cuckold that he isn't a man, and gets him used to eating cum and eventually sucking and receiving cock for his Owner. Goddess Carla asks the slave if he is ready to eat a creampie and he replies that yes, he is as he has done it once before. But since he is blinded by the hood, he doesn't realize what hole the creampie is coming from. Goddess Carla starts off, straddling the slave's head and asking him if he's ready: "You know the proper position to receive your Owner's creampie, slave? It's with your mouth WIDE open, ready to receive your gift!" She spreads Her 40 inch ass wide open, and then lowers Her dripping anus directly onto the slave's face. It's obvious that She has kept the cum in but is now relaxing Her sphincter in order to open the cum "floodgates". As She lowers Her big ass onto his tongue, he gets the first taste of the creampie - which has the bitter taste of Mistress' caviar as well as cum, and then realizes what he is being made. to eat: "Mistress, this is from Your asshole, oh God!" But She just giggles and asks in a stern voice: "DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, SLAVE?" The wimp chickens out and starts sucking down sticky, slimy globs of tan-colored sperm that just seem to keep oozing out of Her puckered starfish. She has him lick and suck up the mess around Her anus, and then has him point his tongue and start "drilling" deeply into Her rectum. But that isn't good enough for Goddess, She wants a veritable vacuum cleaner: "Suck that cum out of my bowels, slave. I don't want a single drop of cum visible when I take a dump. Nurse on my anus like a baby that hasn't had it's bottle all day." He is struggling to suck up everything - he is almost gargling in the slimy goo at one point, but keeps eating. She starts slamming Her ass down onto his tongue, and finally he assures Her she is clean. His face seems bruised and he is croaking his thanks when She finally gets off of of him, but then tells Maitresse that it is Her turn. She immediately climbs on top of the slave and pulls aside Her soaking leotard, which seems to have been holding the cum inside Her assshole. This releases a vertiable flood into the slave's mouth, causing him to gag and retch, but Maitresse is very aggressive and slams Her round ass back onto his face, his tongue deep inside Her anal canal. She is screaming at him to get deeper and starts flogging him and then smothering him, imploring hiim to get his tongue deeper inside Her rectum to reach the upper regions of Her bowels that may be harboring some cum. She smothers him and finally pulls Her ass off of his face, strings of cum still remain, but there seems to be no way for him to get it all. The two leave the soiled, bruised and exhausted slave to his own devices and stew in the smell and taste of his Owners boyfriends cum and the taste of his Mistress's caviar.
Size - 436.39 MB
Duration - 00:10:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ass eating, ass humiliation, ass licking, ass domination, ass worship, ass spreading, ass grinding, ass fetish, ass slave, ass smelling, creampie, anal creampie, chocolate creampie, cuckold, creampie eating.

Keep2share
Old 07-11-2023, 08:26 AM   #14733
sancho48
Местный

Default LadyPerse Pegging For This Slut With 25 Cm Dildo

LadyPerse Pegging For This Slut With 25 Cm Dildo

Size - 677.56 MB
Duration - 00:07:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 07-11-2023, 11:21 AM   #14734
sancho48
Местный

Default Clips4sale Bespectacled Milf Messy Knocks To Her Lustful Husband In The Ass

Clips4sale Bespectacled Milf Messy Knocks To Her Lustful Husband In The Ass

Size - 546.72 MB
Duration - 00:26:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 07-11-2023, 02:16 PM   #14735
sancho48
Местный

Default Human Garbage Disposal

Human Garbage Disposal

Goddess Jacey has her slave applicant splayed out on a bed with his hands chained above his head, awaiting his ass training. She comes in sweaty and smelly, fresh off of a workout, just wearing Her sports bra and panties. She tells him: "Pig, to serve me you need to appreciate my ass. You are going to be my human trash can, everything from my body - all of my waste - will go in you. We will start with you learning to appreciate my farts. You will only get your air from my ass gas. I'm going to fart in your face and then sit on your face, sealing off all of your air so that you breathe nothing but air that has passed through my rectum." She slams Her big ass down onto his face, pinning his nose between Her sweet round cheeks. She screams at him "NO LICKING!". She finally rises up to give him some air, and pulling Her black sports panties aside, She blasts a big wet fart directly into his face. He wrinkles his nose in disgust and moans in disgust, but She just slams Her ass down onto his face hard, removing any chance of him getting any air but Her reeking ass gas. She starts a countdown, getting up to about 15 seconds before he starts squirming around, trying to get air. He gets his nose out enough to sneak some air, and She gets mad and slaps his face, pushing his face deeper into Her ass. She lifts up again, but this time She stands up over him and does a butt drop directly onto his poor face, doing a complete freefall and then sealing off his air and starting a countdown. She starts getting the countdown higher again but he wiggles enough to cheat. So this time She gets fed up and turns around, sitting on his chest. She bitch-slaps him, over and over, screaming at him: "YOU SAID YOU COULD DO THIS! You aren't going to get ONE MOLECULE of oxygen unless it comes OUT OF MY ASS" She does another standing butt-drop onto his face and another countdown, squashing his poor face deep in Her ass. He squirms around for air again but of course no mercy is ever given. Finally, She announces that She is going to evaluate his performance and give him his final grade. She waltzes out with the promise of more to c
Size - 396.42 MB
Duration - 00:09:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ass slave, fart face, face fart, fart smelling, fart smelling, ass smother, fart, ass kissing, ass worship, ass smelling, ass humiliation, ass fetish, fart tasting, fart smother, female supremacy.

Keep2share
Old 07-11-2023, 05:11 PM   #14736
sancho48
Местный

Default RapturesFetishPlayground You Didnt Bet On This

RapturesFetishPlayground You Didnt Bet On This

Size - 459.06 MB
Duration - 00:11:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 07-11-2023, 08:06 PM   #14737
sancho48
Местный

Default GoddessRapture Fucking His Ass Bloody

GoddessRapture Fucking His Ass Bloody

Size - 374.08 MB
Duration - 00:12:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 07-11-2023, 11:01 PM   #14738
sancho48
Местный

Default TheEnglishMansion - Wives Take Charge Pt1 - Eve Harper Mistress T

TheEnglishMansion - Wives Take Charge Pt1 - Eve Harper Mistress T

Eve shows her friend the secret of her happy marriage, it is female led relationship, she wants to share the experiences she has had and the lessons learned, encouraging her to try it with her own husband. Eve's husband is embarrassed and humiliated, as his private FLR is exposed, showing off the chastity device he is constantly locked away in and the way his bad behaviour is dealt with a hard spanking! Her friend watches in disbelief and amazement at what goes on behind the suburban curtain and joins in the berating of the subby hubby, educating herself in this new wave of thinking.
Size - 748.54 MB
Duration - 00:28:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Eve Harper, Face and Body Sittng, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress T, Spanking, The English Mansion,

Keep2share
Old 07-12-2023, 01:56 AM   #14739
sancho48
Местный

Default MissKimRub Sleeping On The Job Part 2

MissKimRub Sleeping On The Job Part 2

Size - 361.66 MB
Duration - 00:08:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old 07-12-2023, 04:51 AM   #14740
sancho48
Местный

Default Personal Crotch Cleaner Facesitting

Personal Crotch Cleaner Facesitting

(Continued From Personal Crotch Cleaner) The Incomparable Goddess Lavish is an avid fitness fanatic and has just finished a grueling workout in which She got really sweaty; particularly Her pussy and ass, which She hasn't washed since yesterday. And why should She? She has a slave to do that for Her, saving precious water and also having the additional benefit of unlimited orgasms on the slave face. She has already had the slave clean and worship Her sacred pussy and divine anus, but he failed to make Her cum and wasn't able to get as deeply inside Her holes as She wanted. She won't feel truly clean until the slave has done a "deep clean". She has gotten up and ordered the slave on his back, chaining him face up. She is hovering over him with Her gorgeous bald pussy and asshole inches from his face: "Alright slave, you failed miserably when I let you work on your own, so I'm going to have to sit on your stupid face so you can give me a tongue-douche and a tongue enema. This is also your last chance to make me cum. I'm going to fuck your face to make sure that I do, since you're such a worthless cunt lapper." She then does a slow dance with Her beauitful pussy down onto the slave's face, causing him to moan in excitement. This pisses Her off though: "Shut the fuck up and just get your fucking head up my cunt. When are you gonna understand this isn't about you and your puny cock?" She mashes Her pussy down onto the slave's mouth and face even harder, causing his head to almost vanish. She rides him back and forth in a rhythm, obviously getting wetter and hornier. She starts moaning and cropping the slave on the cock and chest, making him scream into Her pussy which causes a feedback loop; She gets more excited and crops him harder as a result. Finally after an orgasm She stands back up and announces: "Ok bitch, now it's back to the hershey highway, where you belong" She spreads Her gorgeous tattoed ass cheeks apart, reveaing Her tight brown rosebud. He laps away at it like a kitten with cream. But She's impatient: "I'm fucking sitting on your face because you couldn't get deep enough into my colon before. Now point your stupid tongue so I can fuck your worthless face with my asshole" He sticks out his tongue and She starts riding his tongue up and down, getting it to sink deep inside before re-emerging and then disappearing in Her rectum. Finally after the slave's face is wet and stinking, She announces that he's done for the day and climbs off his face. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Personal Crotch Cleaner (HD 4K MP4) Personal Crotch Cleaner II (HD 4K MP4)
Size - 333.1 MB
Duration - 00:09:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - dirty pussy cleaning, dirty ass cleaning, cleanup slave, ass smothering, pussy smothering, face fucking, facesitting, female orgasm, male chastity, begging, slave training, sweat cleaning, dirty ass sucking, pussy slave, ass slavery.

Keep2share
Closed Thread