In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2023, 01:24 PM   #14911
pricelove777
Местный

Default Nettle Lesbians - Qs Vs Tanita

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Nettle Lesbians - Qs Vs Tanita
Format : mp4
File Size : 4026.15 MB
Duration : 00:38:48
Resolution : 3840x2160

We had a lesbian session with Tanita and we involved some stinging nettles instead of a fake cock. We have focused on the genitals now, specifically on the nipples and on the pussy. I loved the feeling of the stings, it is extremely painful and enjoyable at the same time, the most perfect mix for an orgasm. They are real aphrodisiac plants, especially for the masochists like me. Many people don't know about it. Probably those guys who said hello and smiled at me while I was picking the nettles at the edge of the forest never thought that I would use them for sex and not for making some herbal tea. But if they knew...
Queensnake, Tanita, nettle, stinging nettle, orgasm, cunt stuffing, insertion, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-22-2023, 04:19 PM   #14912
pricelove777
Местный

Default Spider Silk

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Spider Silk
File Size : 462.19 MB
Duration : 00:20:53
Resolution : 1280x720

Ruby was brave enough to be my test subject to try out my brand new powered staple gun. Since Halloween is coming I wrapped her around with some scary black spider silk and then I fixed it to her tits and pussy with the new device. I also stapled some small black plastic spiders to the cobweb. Although this is a horror movie and it was fucking painful for Ruby, we had so much fun behind the scenes. We hardly could stop laughing when Ruby said that she looked like Chewie in her new Halloween costume. And she did indeed. Happy Halloween!
Ruby, Queensnake, staples, piercing, orgasm, pee, squirt, bondage, lezdom, 4k-uhd,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-22-2023, 07:14 PM   #14913
pricelove777
Местный

Default Hot Bella Double Teamed And Made To Slurp Her Own Squirt

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Hot Bella Double Teamed And Made To Slurp Her Own Squirt
File Size : 786.62 MB
Duration : 01:11:51
Resolution : 960x540
Bella is one of those woman who is such a dirty slut that the more the merrier when it comes to sex. so when a good friend of mine named Graydancer dropped by the Armory & I thought it would be fun to "show him how we do it here". Bella was game & so here is the outcome.
Hogtied, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, other hair color, Pet Play, Rope Bondage, shaved, Straight, Submission, Tattoo, Vaginal Penetration, white, Bella Rossi

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-22-2023, 10:09 PM   #14914
pricelove777
Местный

Default 18yr Experience Very First Hardcore Bondage Scene. Huge Natural Tits Perfect Ass. Made To Squirt

VIDEO INFO

File Name : 18yr Experience Very First Hardcore Bondage Scene. Huge Natural Tits Perfect Ass. Made To Squirt
File Size : 168.12 MB
Duration : 00:15:22
Welcome Yasmine Loven to Hogtied. This 18yr is about to experience her first ever hardcore bondage scene. Also welcome Yasmine's huge natural DDD breasts and her amazing phat ass!
Hogtied, Ball Gag, BDSM, black hair, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, mixed, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Rope Bondage, shaved, Straight, Submission, switch, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, Weights, Yasmine Loven

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-23-2023, 01:04 AM   #14915
pricelove777
Местный

Default Cherry Torn Tomboy With The Body To Kill For

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cherry Torn Tomboy With The Body To Kill For
File Size : 636.58 MB
Duration : 00:58:06
We catch Cherry at work in the boiler room and strip her out of her baggy work cloths. It should be a crime to hide such a body. Once stripped she is inverted & whipped till she whimpers & cries out in orgasm.
Hogtied, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, other hair color, Rope Bondage, shaved, slim, Straight, Submission, Tattoo, Vaginal Penetration, white, Cherry Torn

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-23-2023, 03:59 AM   #14916
pricelove777
Местный

Default Brutal Predicament Bondage Relentless Torment And Screaming Orgasms

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brutal Predicament Bondage Relentless Torment And Screaming Orgasms
File Size : 432.92 MB
Duration : 00:39:30
Ashley is the real deal, the truest of bondage models, the one in a million that lives for the bondage and torment and could care less about the orgasms. She wants the most brutal and grueling bondage that will challenge her and push her limits as far as they will go. Ashley settles into the ropes and her pussy starts to drip with the anticipation of suffering more at the hands of The Pope.
Hogtied, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Predicament Bondage, Rope Bondage, shaved, slim, Straight, Submission, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration, white, Ashley Lane, The Pope

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-23-2023, 06:54 AM   #14917
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ass Hooked Face Fckd Made To Cum So Hard She Begs For Mercy We Own Her Body We Fck With Her Soul

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ass Hooked Face Fckd Made To Cum So Hard She Begs For Mercy We Own Her Body We Fck With Her Soul
File Size : 186.27 MB
Duration : 00:17:00
Chanel Preston is back and is in for the ride of her life. This girl didn't know or even understand the concept of cumming so much and so hard that she though her heart might explode, she never knew her body could be used so hard and she would be so helpless to resist it. She thought she controlled her own body, we taught her otherwise.
Hogtied, Ass Hook, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, fake boobs, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Pain, Rope Bondage, slim, Straight, Sub, Submission, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, white, Chanel Preston

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-23-2023, 09:49 AM   #14918
pricelove777
Местный

Default Horny Slut Lady Kat Made To Fend Off Her Orgasms And Love It

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Horny Slut Lady Kat Made To Fend Off Her Orgasms And Love It
File Size : 687.48 MB
Duration : 01:02:44
This fucking slut just won't leave me alone. She was thrown at me at Leather Retreat and I had to do a Casting Couch with her. She would not stop cumming! Then you members asked for me to bring her back & this went right to her head. She WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONE! so I brought her back against my better judgment but decided that I would tease the shit out of her & make her miserable by not letting her cum when she wanted to. This did not work & she wanted to continue none the less.
Hogtied, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, natural boobs, Pierced Nipples, Rope Bondage, Straight, Submission, Vaginal Penetration, white, Lady Kat

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-23-2023, 12:44 PM   #14919
pricelove777
Местный

Default Pale Big Breasted Brunette Beauty Gets Anal Cherry Taken

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Pale Big Breasted Brunette Beauty Gets Anal Cherry Taken
File Size : 2164.15 MB
Duration : 00:58:56
Hot off the press and bondage newbie Belle Noir gets it. First, she is bound on her knees in a nice spread. Claire makes quick work of her mouth hole, challenging the new girl to take cock in her mouth. Belle is then urged to stand on wood balance bases. Add a crotch rope and the discomfort escalates. A vibrator is added and Belle is so horny she cums through the crotch rope.
Hogtied, Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, black hair, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crotch Rope, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Pain, Rope Bondage, shaved, Straight, Submission, switch, Tattoo, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, white, Belle Noire

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 06-23-2023, 03:39 PM   #14920
pricelove777
Местный

Default First Time Bound Holly Michaels Gets Crazy Bondage Predicaments

VIDEO INFO

File Name : First Time Bound Holly Michaels Gets Crazy Bondage Predicaments
File Size : 2384.5 MB
Duration : 01:04:56
Thats right, welcome Hollly Michaels to HogTied. This week James thoroughly violates bondage newbie Holly Michaels in challenging suspensions and predicament bondage. First up, Holly is installed in our brown leather single arm binder and suspended in a hogtie. James throttles her face thoroughly and we get to see how many orgasms we can squeeze our of her cunt. At the end of the suspension, James removes half of her support straps and challenges her to endure a much harsher hogtie suspension. In scene two, Holly is bound face down, legs spread wide for easy access. James terrorizes her with tazappers, her beatiful face contorted in agony. In scene three, Holly is challenged with a wrist ankle only, open hairpin suspension. Pushing her limits to the max, her breasts are bound tightly and weights added. The pain is unbearable to Holly and she is made to forget her pain in relentless fucking and orgasms. In the final scene, her tits are bound to the saw horse, making it impossible for her to sit up. She is pushed to her breaking point with clothespins, rubber bands, a punishing face fuck where she takes a large load on her face, and so many orgasms even we lose count!
Hogtied, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, natural boobs, Pain, Predicament Bondage, Rope Bondage, shaved, slim, Straight, Submission, Suspension, unshaved, Vaginal Penetration, Weights, white, James Deen, Holly Michaels

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Closed Thread