In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2023, 11:46 AM   #14981
sancho48
Местный

Default LadyPerse-DeepPeggingFemdomGangbang Fucked Her Submissive Pussy With A Dildos

LadyPerse-DeepPeggingFemdomGangbang Fucked Her Submissive Pussy With A Dildos

Size - 472.38 MB
Duration - 00:09:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 08-10-2023, 02:41 PM   #14982
sancho48
Местный

Default KinkyMistresses Mistress Marta Used In The Kiev Dungeon

KinkyMistresses Mistress Marta Used In The Kiev Dungeon

Size - 209.39 MB
Duration - 00:07:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old 08-10-2023, 05:36 PM   #14983
sancho48
Местный

Default EzadaSinn The Stallions Bitch

EzadaSinn The Stallions Bitch

Size - 495.38 MB
Duration - 00:04:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old 08-10-2023, 08:31 PM   #14984
sancho48
Местный

Default AlexxaHell From The Balcony To The Room

AlexxaHell From The Balcony To The Room

Size - 413.58 MB
Duration - 00:09:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1364x768

Keep2share
Old 08-10-2023, 11:26 PM   #14985
sancho48
Местный

Default JennaBlue Suh A Slut

JennaBlue Suh A Slut

Size - 264.07 MB
Duration - 00:16:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2023, 02:21 AM   #14986
sancho48
Местный

Default MILF Jen and Savana Spank and Peg a Sissy Boy

MILF Jen and Savana Spank and Peg a Sissy Boy

Size - 627.96 MB
Duration - 00:07:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Female Domination, Jen, JenFucks, Savana,

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2023, 05:16 AM   #14987
sancho48
Местный

Default TheEnglishMansion - Beaten Boxed Slave - Lady Mephista

TheEnglishMansion - Beaten Boxed Slave - Lady Mephista

The elegant Lady Mephista is training her slave in the dungeon, he crawls on the floor prostrating himself at her stilettos, kissing and worshipping them until she bends him over the bench and beats his ass with the leather paddle, crop and finally, with gusto, the cane. Mistress then locks him into the bondage box, performing cruel CBT to his hard dick and tormenting his sensitive nipples, the moans and pleading delighting her sadistic ways. The box is then locked up for the night, heavy electrics throbbing through the metal butt plug and cock rings, ensuring his sleep is a long time coming.
Size - 853.81 MB
Duration - 00:25:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Female Domination, Lady Mephista, Spanking & Whipping, The English Mansion,

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2023, 08:13 AM   #14988
sancho48
Местный

Default Nybisexcouple Pegging Boys May Literally Be My Favorite Thing In The World

Nybisexcouple Pegging Boys May Literally Be My Favorite Thing In The World

Size - 256.94 MB
Duration - 00:05:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2023, 11:06 AM   #14989
sancho48
Местный

Default Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - A Painful Lesson

Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - A Painful Lesson

Slave Boy Marcelo's hands are chained above his head incapable of escape from the cruel Mistress Tangent. She brings out a gigantic cock and tells him that he's going to take it for her. He looks at it in terror and pleads that she doesn't make him take the giant cock. This is unacceptable. She brings out a wooden paddle and proceeds to connect it violently on his little ass over and over again until it is beaming red. She then decides to switch over to torturing his dick instead. She whips his cock making him scream after every couple of hits.The Slave is being too loud for her liking so she fixes that by stuffing his mouth with a ball gag. She begins to whip him again, then switches to a paddle, then finally a switch. She has him bend over a kneeling a bench and then the beating commences. Blow after blow after blow with the switch. She finally puts on the cock that she told him he was going to take, and you better believe he is going to take it. Slave Marcelo is bent over the kneeling bench for the beautiful Mistress Tangent. She's wearing her giant cock; Beating her slave with a switch until he's begging to take the huge cock that he originally refused. She begins to stuff his tight ass, using his balls "to hold on for the ride". After some ass fucking she straps him to a table face up;Time to fill another hole! She teases his parts before pulling out her urethral sounds and stuffing his dick hole. She goes bigger and bigger until she finds the biggest size he could take. She chains his legs leaving them raised up for easy access to his ass. She gives him a good long butt fucking before bringing out the urethral sounds again; She wants to stuff both of his hungry holes. She simultaneously fucks both of his holes , but isn't happy with that just that. She stuffs her entire hand filling him to his limits while his dick hole is still being fucked. I think this slut learned that you should never say no to Mistress Tangent.
Size - 399.88 MB
Duration - 00:39:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 854x480
Keys - Bondage, cbt, Face Slapping, Female Domination, Femdom, humiliation, Marcelo, Mistress Tangent, slave training, Spanking, urethra stimulation, Urethral Sounding,

Keep2share
Old 08-11-2023, 02:01 PM   #14990
sancho48
Местный

Default Taste All Of My Flavors Slave

Taste All Of My Flavors Slave

Queen Aryal is in the home dungeon after a long stressful day at work and a long, traffic jammed commute. She got up late, wasn't able to shower or change into fresh clothes this morning, had bad diarrhea after lunch and has PMS also - She started spotting at the office. She had Her slave chain itself up to Her Queening Chair, where it is waiting to service Her. She sits down on the chair after having removed Her jeans (it's casual Friday at work), telling the slave that She just wants to relax, get Her dirty, sweaty and stinky pussy and ass cleaned up by the slave's tongue and then also have an orgasm and cum all over the slave's worthless face. If it's lucky She may feed it some golden nectar if She's feeling charitable. She settles down on the slave's face and informs it to line up its tongue directly with Her pussy: "Get your stupid tongue directly under my pussy hole, bitch. Good. Now push your tongue up into it as far as you can. Even a stupid slave like you can understand how to do that, right?" The slave of course says "Yes Mistress!" and commences to lapping away like a starving mutt. Her pussy has white goo from something - a lunchtime screw with the boss maybe? - and it's stuck to the slaves chin and in its mouth, but it dares not ask what it's tasting. But it clearly is bothering the slave as it coughs and tries to not spit out the discharge. She starts bouncing up and down on his tongue and face, smothering him at times when it starts to feel good. "Yeah, eat it pussy bitch! Suck down everything from my holes, taste all my flavors!" She has him really tongue fuck Her pussy before getting up and switching to Her pert little ass. Queen Aryal's favorite activity is to have a slave tongue buried deep in Her bowels - She can have multiple orgasms from this - and plants Her ass down onto the slaves mouth so that both of Her ass cheeks straddle his facial cheeks. He starts to eagerly suck and lick on the sweaty, dirty and well used anus of his Mistress. Slurping away at it like a nursing kitten. She starts to move Her ass in a rhythm on his face as it feels better and better. She verbally humiliates him as well: "Can you tell I had the runs today? I must have five times at work. That feels soooo good, my asshole is raw!" The slave is whimpering and breathing through its mouth when it can, but Queen Aryal starts to ass-fuck his tongue, sliding Her round little ass back and forth so that the pointed slave tongue drives deep into Her bowels, carrying with it any remnants of Her sweat and waste. An efficient and ecologically sound, carbon neutral solution! "Clean it up slave, You know I always give myself a white glove ass finger-fuck and it better be clean!"
Size - 476.21 MB
Duration - 00:07:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - facesitting, face sitting, pussy slave, ass slave, ass cleaner, pussy cleaner, ass licking, ass eating, pussy eating, ass smothering, smother, asshole fetish, tongue fucking, face fucking, utility slave.

Keep2share
Closed Thread