In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-29-2024, 02:08 AM   #141
sancho48
Местный

Default Fetish Chateau Dommes - Negative Association Femdom Therapy

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Negative Association Femdom Therapy

New patient is visiting Evilwoman therapy office. He has sexual issue. His girlfriend can't accept his huge admiration for female feet. Mistress have one, innovative solution for this kind of problem ... Negative association!
Size - 1 271.14 MB
Duration - 00:14:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Office Domination, Office Slave, Role Play, Roleplay, Cbt, Cock Stomping, Silky Blouse, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Caning, Rattan Cane, Corporal Punishment, Caned, Foot Gagging, Fch Dommes, Evil Woman, Brunette, Bdsm, Mean Brat, Mean Mistress, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Polish Goddess, Fit Mistress, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Verbal Humiliation, Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Soles Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Male, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 05:35 AM   #142
sancho48
Местный

Default Erotique Entertainment - Worships Her Bare Feet And Fills Her Pussy

Erotique Entertainment - Worships Her Bare Feet And Fills Her Pussy

Size - 209.87 MB
Duration - 00:10:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 07-29-2024, 08:58 AM   #143
sancho48
Местный

Default Latin Domination Goddesses - Paulina Sucks Cock To A Lover And Spits Cuckold

Latin Domination Goddesses - Paulina Sucks Cock To A Lover And Spits Cuckold

Stunning Paulina is very excited, kissing with one of her lovers and relaxed, She loves masturbating big cocks, instead of tiny penis of cuckold. She calls her maid cuckold to take a break. "Watch me how I suck a real cock", after some seconds spits cuckold on her face. "Look how I enjoy it". Sucking cock, spitting cuckold again and again, it seems fun. Some spits in one eye, Oops! "Change of position, bastard". Paulina doesn't feel sorry that some spits fall straight to cuckold's face. It seems she found a better angle to suck cock and then spits the miserable cuckold, and you found a better angle to imagine you are the cuckold who is been humiliated. You are going to love this video.
Size - 498.42 MB
Duration - 00:07:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Latin, Latina, Young Dominatrix, Cock Worship, Bald Lover, Humiliated Cuckold, Cuckolding, Male Maid, Sissy Maid, Sissy Slut, Feminization, Sisses, Sissification, Sissy Training, Sissies, Handjob, Milking, Verbal Humiliation, Cock Sucking, Alpha Male, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Cuckoldress, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Blowjob, Cuckie, Male Abuse, Abused By Woman, Bitch Boy, Female Superiority, Slave Humiliation, Loser, Dominant Woman

Keep2share
Old 07-29-2024, 12:23 PM   #144
sancho48
Местный

Default Elis Euryale - Burned On The Bondage Chair

Elis Euryale - Burned On The Bondage Chair

Size - 168.36 MB
Duration - 00:07:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 07-29-2024, 03:48 PM   #145
sancho48
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Amber And Benny - My Step Sister Has A Custom

Brat Princess 2 - Amber And Benny - My Step Sister Has A Custom

Amber's stepsister needs a custom. She got a request to make her beta eat her used condoms. Amber lets her borrow her slave. Customs like this cost big money. So, he better do it right. Benny eats the condoms. He even eats Ambers. The outside tastes like them. But the inside taste like their boyfriends cum. BIG LOADS! Watch Bennys dumb loser mouth choke down the jizz filled condoms. Its funny because he's so stupid.
Size - 1 315.46 MB
Duration - 00:14:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Scarlet Rhoades, Financial Dominance, Financial Domination, Findom, Blondes, Double Domination, Used Condom, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Sexy Miniskirt, Cum Dripping, Cuckold, Cuckolding, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Semen, Verbal Humiliation, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Abused By Girls, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Footslave, Footslave Training, Footworship, Feet Licking

Keep2share
Old 07-29-2024, 07:13 PM   #146
sancho48
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Amber And Benny - Best Friend Used As Bathroom Cleaner

Brat Princess 2 - Amber And Benny - Best Friend Used As Bathroom Cleaner

Amber is Bennys best friend. He is obsessed with her! He will do anything for her. Especially now that he lives with her and is locked in chastity for her. Cleaning the bathroom is one of his jobs. He cleans the bathroom on his hands and knees with his tongue. Fucking gross. Someone has to do it, though.
Size - 559.66 MB
Duration - 00:06:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Housecleaning, Ignore, Ignoring, Floor Licking, Objectification, Human Furniture, Human Footstool, Blonde, Men Following Orders, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Loser, Abused By Woman, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Young Domina, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy

Keep2share
Old 07-29-2024, 10:38 PM   #147
sancho48
Местный

Default Lady Stefanie - Sein Erstes Mal Ballbusting - German

Lady Stefanie - Sein Erstes Mal Ballbusting - German

Dieser Sklave hatte sich zu seiner Zeit als Nichtmaso bei mir beworben, dennoch mochte ich nicht auf di e Auslebung meiner Vorliebe furs Ballbusting verzichten. Als Sklave, welcher stets bemuht ist mir zu gefallen, muss er herhalten. Sein erstes Mal Ballbusting bestatigt seine Aussage, dass er ein Weichei ist. Allerdings ein Weichei mit Belustigungspotential. His First Time Ballbusting This slave had applied to me in his time as a non-maso, but I still do not want to give up living out my kink for ballbusting. As a slave, which is always trying to please me, he must serve. His first time ballbusting confirms his statement that he is a wimp. However, a wimp with amusement potential.
Size - 756.73 MB
Duration - 00:10:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Leather Fetish, Wetlook Leather Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Handcuffed Slave, Leather Cuffs, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Leather Boots, Boot Kissing, Socks Fetish, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Boot Smelling, Boot Sniffing, Bdsm, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, Young Domina, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Beatdowns, Female Supremacy, Beating, Ball Crushing, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ballbust, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Violent Woman, Dirty Talk, Dirty Word

Keep2share
Old 07-30-2024, 02:03 AM   #148
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Lady Renee - Polish The Guard Boots

Mistress Lady Renee - Polish The Guard Boots

At the end of a long day disciplining the slaves and enforcing their hard labour, it seems only fitting that one of them should be made to clean and polish My leather riding boots. They're dirty and dusty from all of the outdoor activities, he must use his boot polishing tongue to clean and scrub the filth away. I want those leather boots shining, no sign of dirt will be left behind and that slave tongue will be the new home for the filth that once attached to My boots.
Size - 559.28 MB
Duration - 00:08:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Outdoors, Outside, Milf, Redhead, Role Play, Roleplay, Military, Riding Boots, Officer, Bootcamp, Uniform, Masked, Riding Crops, Cropping, Bdsm, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Boot Slave, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Submissive / Slave Training, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk, Dirty Words, Boot Cleaning

Keep2share
Old 07-30-2024, 05:28 AM   #149
sancho48
Местный

Default Lady Scarlet - Hard Smelly And Crushing Training

Lady Scarlet - Hard Smelly And Crushing Training

ITALIAN LANGUAGE *Six beautiful women dominate two slaves with their sweaty feet* Me and some beautiful friends of mine have decided to treat ourselves to a vacation in a splendid villa, bringing with us two slaves who will be at our service full-time. Today we decide to work out a little in the gym and after sweating hard we can't wait to let our two servants smell our scents. Lots of smelly feet for these two slaves who immediately rush to adore and smell their Goddesses. Terry socks, sneakers and a lot of sweat that they avidly adore. In the meantime, we take the opportunity to have our feet washed, pushing down their throats and dilating their mouths with several feet at the same time until our extremities become clean again and the smell disappears. The training continues and we decide to use our two slaves as gym mats. We split into two groups, three per mat, and we start with bodyweight exercises: some of us climb on their abdomen to squat or jump, others step on their face repeatedly, but the important thing is that they keep suffering under the our weight. We take turns squashing them well and at the end we complete the session with a nice round of running around so that all of us have a chance to step on and squash both of our human mats. After all this exercise we are very thirsty and send the slaves away to prepare us some orange juice. ALLENAMENTO DURO, ODOROSO E SCHIACCIANTE *Sei bellissime donne dominano due schiavi con i loro piedi sudati* Io e le mie bellissime amiche abbiamo deciso di concederci una vacanza in una splendida villa portando con noi due schiavi che saranno al nostro servizio a tempo pieno. Oggi decidiamo di allenarci un po' in palestra e dopo aver sudato per bene non vediamo l'ora di far sentire i nostri odori ai nostri due servitori. Tantissimi piedi odorosi per questi due schiavi che subito si precipitano ad adorare e annusare le estremita delle loro divine Padrone. Calzini di spugna, scarpe da ginnastica e tanto sudore che loro adorano avidamente... Noi intanto approfittiamo per farci lavare i piedi, spingendo in fondo alle loro gole e dilatandogli le bocche con piu piedi contemporaneamente finche le nostre estremita non tornano pulite e l'odore scompare. L'allenamento continua e io e le mie amiche decidiamo di usare i due schiavi come tappetini da ginnastica. Ci dividiamo in due gruppi, tre per tappetino e iniziamo con gli esercizi a corpo libero: c'e chi gli sale sull'addome per fare squat o saltare, chi fa step sulla loro faccia, ma la cosa importante e che loro soffrano sotto il nostro peso. A turno li schiacciamo per bene e alla fine completiamo la seduta con un bel giro di corsa in tondo in modo che da avere tutte la possibilita di calpestare e schiacciare entrambi i nostri tappetini umani. Dopo tutto questo movimento siamo molto assetate e mandiamo via gli schiavi a prepararci del succo d'arancia.
Size - 1 437.39 MB
Duration - 00:24:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Exercise, Sock Smelling, Trampling, Group Female Domination, Feet Sniffing, Sweaty Feet, Sweat Fetish, Brat Girls, Stomping, Crushing, Multiple Domination, Stinky Socks, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Italian Femdom, Blonde, Brunette, Foot Gagging, Humiliation, Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Feet Licking

Keep2share
Old 07-30-2024, 08:53 AM   #150
sancho48
Местный

Default Miss Dula - Boot Worship

Miss Dula - Boot Worship

Italian clip In this clip my slave will have to worship my boots, his place is at my feet and on his knees, while I from 'above will humiliate him even only with my gaze as well as with words, he can leave only when my boots are shiny, including soles. Clip italiana In questa clip il mio schiavo dovra adorare i miei stivali, il suo posto e ai miei piedi e in ginocchio, mentre io dall' alto lo umiliero anche solo col mio sguardo oltre che con le parole, potra andarsene solo quando i miei stivali saranno lucidi, suole comprese.
Size - 1 350.52 MB
Duration - 00:08:31
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Boot Gagging, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Italian Femdom, Italian Dominatrix, Soles Licking, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Brunette, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Humiliation, High Heels Domination, Heels Sucking, Boot Slave, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Verbal Abuse, Submissive / Slave Training, Young Domina, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning

Keep2share