In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2023, 04:03 AM   #15171
sancho48
Местный

Default Lexi Made Sissy

Lexi Made Sissy

Goddess Lexi Luna is ordering her domestic slave to finish his household chores. When the work is done, Lexi commences the process of transforming her slave into a complete sissy. She has him don pantyhose and a dress, and then locks him in chastity so he has no control over his dick. Lexi orders her sissy slave to worship her long pale feet. She eventually offers to let him masturbate, but him to look at photos of naked men in the process. Lexi belittles her slave, making fun of his little clitty cock and encouraging him to masturbate faster as she shows him more naked men. Once the degraded slave spills his seed on Lexi's shapely feet, she puts them in his face and orders him to lick them clean of his cum. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 336.8 MB
Duration - 00:08:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - lexi luna, feetondemand, humiliation, barefoot, barefeet, sissy, pov, foot goddess, foot slave, pantyhose, pantyhose domination, stockings, role play.

Keep2share
Old 09-07-2023, 06:58 AM   #15172
sancho48
Местный

Default Nylon Washer

Nylon Washer

Size - 783.64 MB
Duration - 00:07:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 09-07-2023, 09:53 AM   #15173
sancho48
Местный

Default Hungry To Eat Cum For The Very First Time

Hungry To Eat Cum For The Very First Time

I think Mistress Kennya's sissy in training is really ready to suck a real cock right now! However, the only spare male penis around is my straight cameraman's, who might be not too exited to have a man so close to his genitals, but he's a male and and I'll use him as I choose. With proper direction, Our sissy slut starts to show his true gay colors as he begs for permission to wrap his lips around the erect shaft. With Mistress Kennya's hand pushing the back of his head, We are amazed at how deeply he swallows the entire dick. Our sissy is proving to be quite the slut. It's time for him to savor his very first taste of sperm, every drop of it. Our slave does not disappoint Us. For more clips with Mistress Kennya visit the House of Sinn clip store. #1 clip in category "MAKE ME BI"
Size - 330.15 MB
Duration - 00:07:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada, kennya.

Keep2share
Old 09-07-2023, 12:48 PM   #15174
sancho48
Местный

Default Bomb Kicks

Bomb Kicks

Size - 314.3 MB
Duration - 00:09:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 09-07-2023, 03:43 PM   #15175
sancho48
Местный

Default Double Colon Cleaner

Double Colon Cleaner

HeadMistress Ravyn Alexa is the "Big Step-Sister" to Mistress Winnie, who is a new pledge to Her sorority at Femdom University. They are coming back from a big party, where they both had a lot of drinks but both had the runs from something they ate (possibly the Vienna Sausages?) and they both feel much better but are a little...rank, and are headed to their bathroom to clean up and change. They pass the sorority house slave, who is chained to the sofa for the night, and Miss Ravyn informs Mistress Winnie that the slave isn't just for orgasms and homework assignments: "Oh, hey, Mistress Winnie, instead of dirtying up a towel and going to all the trouble of changing - let's use the slave!" "The slave? You mean We can use the slave to clean the...you know...out of our dirty assholes? You can make him do that? COOL!" Miss Ravyn just laughs and says: "Of course! Anything dirty and disgusting from our bodies is sacred to the slave. You should take every opportunity to use it to clean your bodily by-products. It's kind of a trash can for female waste. Wait until You start taking Toilet Slavery 101, You'll love it!" She straddles the slave's head and puts Her big perfect ass in his face, spreading Her gorgeous ass-globes wide open, revealing the puckered brown starfish inside - almost like a pearl in an oyster. He recoils at the smell, but Miss Ravyn just says authoritatively: "SLAVE- TONGUE OUT. SLAVE, CLEAN ASS EXTERIOR" The slave starts slobbering all over Her ass cheeks, furiously licking them like the most delicious lollipop he'd ever tasted. She then makes him start tongue-fucking Her anus, in and out as She moans in pleasure. After She's satisfied the slave has licked and sucked the filth away and flushed it's toilet mouth, She asks Mistress Winnie if She'd like to give it a try. She of course is delighted, and hikes Her denim skirt up to Her waist, spreading Her cute little ass cheeks open and planting it in the slave's face. He starts to lick and suck but She demands tongue-fucking almost immediately. He points his tongue and starts to piston it in and out of Mistress Winnie's wide-open asshole, almost pecking it. But this isn't hard enough or fast enough for Miss Ravyn, who grasps the slave's head and starts smashing it into Mistress Winnies ass. She pulls his head back and forth so fast he kind of looks like a woodpecker, his head and tongue a blur as he is helpless to stop being dominated by Her sweet ass. Miss Ravyn has the idea to make the slave worship and clean both of their assholes at the same time. She tells the pathetic ass licker: "SLAVE! YOU WILL TONGUE FUCK MY SUPERIOR ASSHOLE THREE TIMES. THEN SWALLOW TO FLUSH YOUR TOILET MOUTH, THEN YOU WILL REPEAT THIS ON THE OTHER MISTRESS WINNIE, RINSE AND REPEAT." The slave just says "Yes Mistress" as they both converge on the slave's head with their asses. The slave is almost completely obscured as he struggles to serve the two demanding Domme assholes. He quickly stabs his tongue in each hole 3 times, swallows and then swings his head over to the other tasty anus to do the same. They both moan and clearly enjoy this and try different positions to see which works best. Finally, She has Mistress Winnie receive deep anal tongue fucking and anal sucking. Finally they two Dommes tire of the orgasms and tell the slave they'll be back with cummy holes next time.
Size - 217.16 MB
Duration - 00:08:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - dirty ass cleaner, human toilet paper, human toilet training, ass eating, ass spreading, ass smothering, anal tongue fucking, ass slave, ass cleaning, ass domination, asian goddess, asshole fetish, anal nursing, face sitting.

Keep2share
Old 09-07-2023, 06:38 PM   #15176
sancho48
Местный

Default Human Buttplug II

Human Buttplug II

Lady Moon is training a new slave who She is putting through his paces. She's already made him smell and taste Her dirty socks, worship and clean Her feet, deep throat them, and a full session of smothering under Her camel-toe booty shorts. Like a lot of new Dommes, She is over-aggressive with Her slave to firmly establish the pecking order and Her authority. The slave doesn't know it yet, but eventually She will convert him to a toilet slave and needs to condition him to the smell and taste of Her sweet little ass. She has the slave supine and chained on a sofa bed. She walks in wearing a pair of black PVC shorts with a zip-up crotch, which She immediately unzips, revealing Her plump little ass. She straddles the slave with Her ass in his face: "Slave, we've worked on breath control and now we're going to do some advanced work combined with pleasuring me...specifically, my ass. You aren't worth anything else anyway. I've had a long day at work and it's dirty. Start by kissing my ass like the bitch you are" "Yes, my Lady" The slave starts lovingly kissing each cheek, which She quickly gets bored of. She reaches back and pulls Her shorts off and spreads Her cheeks wide, revealing Her puckered brown starfish. "Start lapping away at it, lick it and suck it clean. I know you love it when it's dirty...how does it taste?" He starts slurping away at Her dirty hole, licking and sucking while She pulls on his leash to pull his head further in. She starts rocking back and forth on his pathetic face as She starts to enjoy his ministrations. She goads him on to lick faster and then stops. She spreads Her cheeks VERY wide and orders him: "Stick your tongue out hard and straight, slave. You're going to stick that tongue as deep inside my asshole as possible, and DO NOT take it out of my tight little hole for a single second or I'll destroy your balls with the flogger and they do make an inviting target. You will hold it there for 15 seconds. GO!" He points his tongue and She slams Her puckered round hole onto it, his face disappearing between Her perky little cheeks. She starts counting down, as he struggles to keep it extended. After about 10 seconds he apparently starts to get tired: "KEEP IT UP THERE SLAVE! Don't you dare move your tongue out of my hole, or we'll start the count over again!" He jerks his jaw forward more, his eyes squinting with the effort. Finally, She lets up, as he gasps for air and his tongue goes back in his mouth. She asks him: "Can you taste what I had for dinner, slave?" "Uhhh....pizza My Lady?" "YES! Very good! But what toppings?" She quizes him until he screws up and starts flogging him again, telling him: "Tongue out, here we go with 30 seconds" He sticks his tongue out and She swallows it with Her anus again. "Get it deeper! You better keep it up there! BE MY BUTT PLUG" She grabs his chain that's lying behind his head with both hands and uses it to cram his face flat against Her ass so that he starts struggling to breathe and is screaming in pain, but She's enjoying this too much. She closes Her eyes in pleasure as She feels the reverberations through his wet tongue lodged so far up Her sphincter that he is hitting Her G-Spot. Finally, after 40 seconds, She announces that today's lesson is over but to expect two minutes of human buttplug training tomorrow. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Human Buttplug (HD 4K MP4) Human Buttplug III (HD 4K MP4) Human Buttplug IV (HD 4K MP4) Human Buttplug V (HD 4K MP4)
Size - 306.06 MB
Duration - 00:10:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - anal tongue fucking, tongue butt plug, human butt plug, rectal rooter, anal mucous, asshole sucking, facesitting, ass slave, ass tasting, deep ass worship, toilet mouth, nonconsensual ass eating, cbt, flogging, bal slapping.

Keep2share
Old 09-07-2023, 09:33 PM   #15177
sancho48
Местный

Default Be My Leather Slut

Be My Leather Slut

You are such a slut for leather, aren't you? You would do anything to serve me, be near me. You can start at the bottom of my stiletto shoes. I will guide and mold you, I will expose your addiction to LEATHER and ME. You love being close to me, inhaling my pungent LEATHER ATTIRE and getting more by my beauty.
Size - 232.69 MB
Duration - 00:09:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - mistress fetish liza, leather worship, black stockings, leather slave, louboutin high heels, leather lingerie, victoria 160.

Keep2share
Old 09-08-2023, 12:28 AM   #15178
sancho48
Местный

Default Trained To Be A Human Cushion

Trained To Be A Human Cushion

My slave is tied up on the bondage table - the perfect moment to start his training as a human ass cushion for Me and My Lady friends. For that, he has to learn to hold his breath for as long as I want, and that's what I am going to train him now. First, I smother him with My breasts; I'm sure the pleasure of having his nose where he never ever dreamt he could touch must make him want to resist longer without air, to be between My boobs for as long as possible. I'm sure he loves being there, so I don't know why he's squirming so much. Next step is to add some weight to the process, by sitting with My ass on his face. He should be able to resist without air and with his nose crushed now. His face gets buried completely under My ass, but I'm sure he loves it, after all he's as close to My pussy as he will ever get. Only My shiny pantyhose separate his nose from My pussy, so he can feel My scent, and I'm sure this makes him want to be there for as long as possible, to satisfy Me as good as he can.When the first step of his training is complete, I will call My lady friends, for a more extensive training session.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
Size - 112.53 MB
Duration - 00:03:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - ezada.

Keep2share
Old 09-08-2023, 03:23 AM   #15179
sancho48
Местный

Default Shut Up Bitch

Shut Up Bitch

Size - 234.1 MB