In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2023, 09:13 AM   #15181
sancho48
Местный

Default Shockingly Ruined Over And Over

Shockingly Ruined Over And Over

Today this slave will have the honor of being My sex toy. As I suppose everyone knows, that means his pain will be My pleasure, and today I will introduce him to a new device: the neon wand. he's never been tickled or by electricity, so I'm going to see how well he can take right on his cock. he's bound to a chair, completely vulnerable, and to make sure he doesn't get too vocal I'm going to seal his mouth with some silver duct tape; I don't want any surprises with this. A few touches of My hand immediately get My slave aroused even before I remove his chastity cage and, to My satisfaction, he stays hard even while suffering the stinging touches of tens of micro-lightnings. Even better, he seems more and more aroused. After much muffled begging I finally permit an orgasm, ruined of course, which is shockingly followed by electric again. Many more rounds of ruined orgasms follow with static shock sessions after each. I have total control over this slave's tiny cock and I love it. At the end, after being drained in 7 ruined orgasms, you can hear My slave whimper while I send bolts of electric torment right down his open and tender pee hole. This is just how I like to play with My male toys: milked bone dry and left in pain. #1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
Size - 242.13 MB
Duration - 00:29:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - ezada.

Keep2share
Old 09-08-2023, 12:08 PM   #15182
sancho48
Местный

Default Sent To Me For Cbt Part 2

Sent To Me For Cbt Part 2

There is a big difference between a slave that comes for a session to serve a Domina for several hours, and a collared slave, which has to be at his Mistress's disposal at all time.In this second and final part of the session with the slave of Mistress Eleise de Lacy, that She sent to Me for training, I continue his cock and balls with the use of clothespins on his balls, a heavy rubber genital flogger, spiky cock collar for his erection and a spiky ball parachute combined with rope on the balls, pulling them in different directions, to ensure they have maximum effect. In the end I leave him there, restrained and with the spikes piercing his genitals; it's all he deserves.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
Size - 206.09 MB
Duration - 00:12:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x404
Keys - cbt, ezada.

Keep2share
Old 09-08-2023, 03:03 PM   #15183
sancho48
Местный

Default Leather Boot Worship Introduction

Leather Boot Worship Introduction

A bit nervous he is being lead in to the room. It will be his first time worshipping our black LEATHER BOOTS. He knows how fortunate he is but needs guidance as he is also very eager to please us. The smell of LEATHER practically makes him DROOL, which is very handy...he is our human BOOT BRUSH after all. We rub his head where we want it to go, touching our boots, our heels...he is under our control, he is our tool.
Size - 302.83 MB
Duration - 00:13:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - queens of kink, boot worship, double domme, mistress fetish liza, boot licking, boot slave, miss sarah jessica, leather goddess, black leather boots, double trouble.

Keep2share
Old 09-08-2023, 05:58 PM   #15184
sancho48
Местный

Default My Rubber Glove Collection

My Rubber Glove Collection

I am giving you a peek in to my vast collection of rubber gloves and explain to you why certain types of gloves are my favourites. Describing the smell, texture and pleasure they give me. I love to share my glove fetish with you, I hope you like this sexy clip.
Size - 248.2 MB
Duration - 00:10:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - glovemansion, household gloves, pink gloves, mistress fetish liza, kitchen gloves, rubber gloves, glove show, marigold, glove collection, yellow gloves.

Keep2share
Old 09-08-2023, 08:53 PM   #15185
sancho48
Местный

Default Adriannas Foot Slave Foot Cleaner

Adriannas Foot Slave Foot Cleaner

Goddess Adrianna is punishing her foot slave for thinking he had a shot with a woman of her stature and has him chained up and nude while on his knees as part of his punishment. Not only is he bound and naked, but she also has him locked up securely in a steel cock cage chastity device. She humiliates him by degrading him and making him say how pathetic and worthless he is before taking off her sexy high heel pumps and making him sniff her shoes. After he gets a big whiff, she makes him clean her filthy shoes with his tongue before making him lick her soles, sliding his tongue all over her feet from top to bottom until he licks them completely clean.This clip was filmed in high Definition and is available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
Size - 273.46 MB
Duration - 00:07:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - adriana lynn.

Keep2share
Old 09-08-2023, 11:48 PM   #15186
sancho48
Местный

Default Your New House Uniform

Your New House Uniform

Goddess Adrienne is getting tired of her live in boyfriend not helping out. He doesn't pay rent or contribute to the household. She's already got him locked in chastity, but he still isn't falling into line. Adrienne makes him wear pink lingerie and panties around their home. She further belittles him by making him eat the cum of one of her lovers straight from the used condom. He complies with her instructions and thinks he deserves sex. Goddess Adrienne will only allow him to worship her feet while jerking off. As an extra reward, she will let him lick his own cum off her feet. It appears he's kind of fond of the flavor so she wants him to have more. Adrienne will make him a regular cum eating slut. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 262.99 MB
Duration - 00:14:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - adrienne brontide, feetondemand, dominant woman, goddess adrienne, goddess, foot tease, mean diva, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, goddess worship, bare feet, domination, sissy, crossdress.

Keep2share
Old 09-09-2023, 02:43 AM   #15187
sancho48
Местный

Default Maids Employment Conditions

Maids Employment Conditions

Recent immigrant Jean Jaxxson has arrived at a new home for her first day on the job as a maid. Her new employer has a few rather odd requirements. He insists she wear a skimpy maid uniform more appropriate for a stripper. Jean repeatedly protests his weird requests, but the guy doesn't understand a word of Spanish and clearly doesn't care. He has Jean present her feet for inspection and shortly comes up with the idea that he must have them in his mouth. Jean thinks this man is an extremely nasty freak, but she needs this job. She allows the guy to play with her sexy bare feet and hopes that she doesn't catch anything from his oral attentions. Jean begs him to stop in Spanish, but the man doesn't understand and truly doesn't care. When the guy whips out his dick and begins masturbating, Jean whispers a quiet prayer that he will finish quickly. The man drops a fat load onto Jean Jaxxson's pretty pink soles, and then tells her to "get back to cleaning."
Size - 399.17 MB
Duration - 00:10:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Footjob, Foot Domination, Goddess Foot Domination, Footworship, Footslave, Footjobs, Footfetish, Footdomination, Barefoot, Footplay, Male Feet, Male Foot, Foot Comparison, Foot Play, Licking Feet, Feet, Smelly Feet, Sweaty Feet, Foot Licking

Keep2share
Old 09-09-2023, 05:38 AM   #15188
sancho48
Местный

Default Busty Milf Wanks With Leather Gloves

Busty Milf Wanks With Leather Gloves

Busty MILF Christina is looking super HOT in her body stocking and black LEATHER GLOVES. She is feeling so HORNY and wants to finger herself...will you join her and wank with her?
Size - 115.11 MB
Duration - 00:09:19
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - glovemansion, big boobs, body stocking, big natural tits, black leather gloves, milf, gloved masturbation, mature, gloved fingering.

Keep2share
Old 09-09-2023, 08:33 AM   #15189
sancho48
Местный

Default Sent To Me For Cbt Part 1

Sent To Me For Cbt Part 1

There is a big difference between a slave that comes for a session to serve a Domina for several hours, and a collared slave, which has to be at his Mistress's disposal at all time.This slave is collared, but not by Me. He is collared by My friend, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, She sent him to Me, as a part of his training, to be used by Me however I want. I stretch and restrain him to the rack / bondage table and use him for an intense session of CBT. Using a rope I spread and extend his balls and then use a pinwheel on his cock and on the tight skin of his already dark blue balls. He must learn to take tis pain, even though it is not caused by his Mistress, but only at Her command.I am most graceful to My friend Eleise for this trust in Me.This is the first part of the session, the second part will be posted next days.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
Size - 120 MB
Duration - 00:07:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x404
Keys - cbt, ezada.

Keep2share
Old 09-09-2023, 11:28 AM   #15190
sancho48
Местный

Default No Complaining

No Complaining

I don't like to be disturbed by a chattel, especially when the reason for it is something so unimportant as his discomfort. Being left naked and chained up outside is no reason to complain; be it rain or snow, I expect My chattel to wait silently no matter how uncomfortable he is. So when I hear him complaining of the cold, I'm not pleased. A brisk whipping will quickly warm up his skin, while a raw pegging should help take his mind off the unbearable circumstances. his bruised ass and sore man-pussy definitely excite and warm Me up. My chattels must never complain; they should always appreciate whatever I give them.
Size - 751.74 MB
Duration - 00:06:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada, sinn.

Keep2share
Closed Thread