In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2023, 08:48 AM   #15221
sancho48
Местный

Default The Executioner

The Executioner

Size - 510.34 MB
Duration - 00:11:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 09-13-2023, 11:43 AM   #15222
sancho48
Местный

Default Atrocious Destiny

Atrocious Destiny

Size - 338.34 MB
Duration - 00:12:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 09-13-2023, 02:38 PM   #15223
sancho48
Местный

Default Butts N Boots

Butts N Boots

Size - 349.32 MB
Duration - 00:07:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 09-13-2023, 05:33 PM   #15224
sancho48
Местный

Default Hungry for Sperm and Stockings

Hungry for Sperm and Stockings

My FF stockings have been covered in CUM... Now it is time to bring my cuckold slave in! He does not get the reward and privilege of relieving himself, but instead I make him LICK up the SPERM of my virile slave boy. The cum is thick, still lukewarm and his mouth and tongue is only good to taste other men's juices. I love to humiliate him and see all that sticky spunk going in his mouth and down his throat. He is not allowed to stop until I am satisfied and he has tasted and eaten all the cum from my nyloned legs!
Size - 176.63 MB
Duration - 00:07:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - queens of kink, cum on stockings, spunk lover, mistress fetish liza, cum eating slave, cum eating, ff stockings, faggot, cuckold, louboutin heels, humiliated slave.

Keep2share
Old 09-13-2023, 08:28 PM   #15225
sancho48
Местный

Default Your Name Is Yoga Mat IV

Your Name Is Yoga Mat IV

Empress Aria has Her slave completely helpless, secured in twin spreader bars for its hands and feet, a collar and leash around its neck and a blinding slave hood on for sensory deprivation and utter vulnerability to the Empress' whims. She strides in wearing a pair of tight black yoga pants and a black bra and wielding twin floggers. She announces to the slave what its use is today as a yoga mat, shoving Her delicate alabaster foot in its mouth for a quick cleaning. Then She sits on the slave's chest and starts stretching, Her feet in its face: "Your piece of garbage body has to serve some use for me. Now shut up and stay still!" She then moves forward and suddenly sits directly on the slave's face, cutting off its air, as She puts Her legs out alongside its head, grasping Her ankles to stretch Her hamstrings. She has the slave's face between Her thighs, squeezing hard it starts making squeaking noises until She finally relents, moving back up the slave's chest with Her full bodyweight again. She announces: "Now I'm gonna work my quads and glutes, doing squats...right over your stupid slave face! Now beg me to sit on your face and smother you. I know how much you want to worship my sacred pussy- which you are only guaranteed to taste when it's filled with my lover's cum. This is the closest you're gonna get until you earn a taste." She smothers him over and over with Her in between squats, taking longer and longer rests each time, grinding and mashing Her sweaty, yoga pants covered pussy in his helpless face. After doing a few sets, SHe turns around and tells the slave: "Now, I'm gonna do them the other way...so that you can smell my sweaty ass juice; I haven't showered today...but don't worry, you'll get to do that too a little later" She then sits back down onto the slave's face with Her ass crammed into his immobilized face and head, the sounds of its futile gasps for breath can be heard as She takes longer and longer times smothering the slave in Her tight little ass. "Breath it in, slave, and get used to the smell. You're gonna be tasting my unwashed asshole very, very soon. I want to hear how good it smells and I want you to beg me to smother you with it - GO!" "Please Empress Aria, PLEASE! PLEASE smother me with Your smelly, sweaty, stinky ass and asshole! I need to smell Your sweaty ass Empress, please!" She slams Her ass back down onto his face, putting Her full weight onto his head as She lifts Her legs up to do a final stretch. She deprives him of air for a good 30 seconds, and then stands up, tosses the flogger onto its prone body, and walks out of the dungeon, promising to be back soon for more torments. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Your Name Is Yoga Mat (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Yoga Mat II (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Yoga Mat III (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat II (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat III (HD 1080P MP4)
Size - 262.76 MB
Duration - 00:10:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - smother, smothering, ass smother, yoga pants smothering, sweat smelling, ass smelling, foot cleaning, human furniture, human yoga mat, breath control, countdowns, pussy smothering, ass kissing, female supremacy, foot licking.

Keep2share
Old 09-13-2023, 11:23 PM   #15226
sancho48
Местный

Default Cruel Scratches

Cruel Scratches

Size - 276.52 MB
Duration - 00:09:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1440x1080

Keep2share
Old 09-14-2023, 02:18 AM   #15227
sancho48
Местный

Default Waiting Room Daydream

Waiting Room Daydream

You arrive in the waiting room at the doctor's office prepared for a long wait. Usually you dread this waste of time, but today you are not alone. Jean Jaxxson is also waiting for an appointment. You take a chance and compliment her shoes. She offers you a closer look. Feeling bold, you remove her shoes and sniff them. Jean is cool with it and smiles at your obvious foot fetish. You kiss her slender feet and she responds by rubbing her sole against your crotch. This is your dream girl, because she wants the same thing you do! You drop your pants and Jean begins stroking your cock with her beautiful bare Latina feet. You are in heaven! You've never experienced anything like this. Jean Jaxxson is incredible! You can feel the juices churning in your balls.you won't be able to hold on much longer. She squeezes your shaft between her arches and tickles the head of your cock with her wiggling toes. You drop a huge load onto her warm, pale soles. You are snapped back into reality when the receptionist calls Jean Jaxxson into the office. Your encounter was only a daydream, but boy was it hot! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
Size - 442.44 MB
Duration - 00:12:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - jean jaxxson, foot tease, foot job, sexy feet, barefoot, foot fucking, bare feet, latina feet, footjob, savory soles, latina soles, sexy soles, hot feet, hot foot play, smooth soles.

Keep2share
Old 09-14-2023, 05:13 AM   #15228
sancho48
Местный

Default Night At The Stripclub

Night At The Stripclub

Cali's husband gets a call from a friend about going out to the strip club that night. Cali over heard the conversation. He said that he will be there at 8pm. There is no way she is going to let him go to the strip club. Her husband finds himself tied to the bed and she rubs his cock with her feet. She jerks him off with her feet until he cums all over them. With cum all over himself she gets up, puts on her club dress and goes out with her girlfriend to the male review, leaving him tied to the bed for the night. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in MOV format at 1920X1080 resolution.
Size - 419.97 MB
Duration - 00:09:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - cali carter.

Keep2share
Old 09-14-2023, 08:08 AM   #15229
sancho48
Местный

Default Ass Eaters Unanimous III

Ass Eaters Unanimous III

19 year-old Mistress Leda Lotharia and 22 year-old Princess Jane Rogers are demoting a slave from pussy slave to toilet. His cock is useless, so it has been placed in permanent chastity, and because he wasn't able to keep his average clitoral orgasm time (ACOT) to under 5 minutes on average, he will now become a receptacle for their bodily waste. But first, they must condition him to first tolerate and then LOVE the smell and taste of their assholes. So the two young Dommes have both recently used their assholes, and walk in arm-in-arm in full regalia; Mistress Leda takes off Her Cruella DeVille jacket wearing a sexy black dress with Her ass completely open for easy-access and Her full tits with big, sexy, upturned nipples. Princess Jane is clad in a black PVC dress and top. Princess Jane explains: "We're going to turn you into Mistress Leda's toilet slave, so get ready to worship some ass" Mistress Leda adds as She mounts the slave's face: "Yeah, I need you for cleaning my shithole and my filthy, slutty snatch!" As She climbs atop the slave, with Her round young ass in his face, She blasts a fart directly into his nose, causing him to wail and gag in disgust. Princess Jane reaches around Her and grasps both firm ass cheeks in each hand. Prying them open to give the slave better access to Her anal canal, She instructs the slave on what to do: "Put your nose in Her crack and take a deep, deep sniff, slave. A pig like you will drool at that smell" He puts his nose in and smells, retching at the rank odor of Her unwashed anus. But there is no mercy, Princess Jane grasps the back of his head and pushes it into Her asscrack and his nose into Her open anus. She fucks his nose with Her asshole, back and forth, Her ass cheeks slamming into his cheeks: "We're gonna make you a little fucktoy, your nose is bigger than your cock I think....now LICK Her asshole. Point your slave tongue and get it past the anal ring, deep inside to probe for morsels'. She has him first lick, then suck Her anus clean. Then Princess Jane, removing Her skirt, climbs atop the slave's face and Mistress Leda spreads Her perfect little ass and tiny asshole. But with Her cheeks spread wide and the slave's tongue pointed and his cock and balls at their mercy, She pushes his tongue in deep, sucking and lapping away at the hole so that it starts to open to his ministrations like a flower. She starts to fuck his face with Her ass, slamming his face into Her ass and his tongue deeper and deeper into Her asshole, trying to seemingly get his entire head up Her ass as She slams down on his face and smother him for multiple countdowns before he blacks out.
Size - 478.09 MB
Duration - 00:10:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ass eating pig, ass slave, toilet slave, toilet slave training, dirty ass cleaner, ass sucking, anal tongue fucking, ass smothering, ass bouncing, ass humiliation, facesitting, ass grinding, ass smelling, anal nose fucking, ass face.

Keep2share
Old 09-14-2023, 11:03 AM   #15230
sancho48
Местный

Default Human Harp

Human Harp

Size - 348.2 MB
Duration - 00:11:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Closed Thread