In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2023, 01:58 PM   #15231
sancho48
Местный

Default Cum Clean-Up

Cum Clean-Up

The gorgeous Goddess Brianna always deserves to have anything she wants. Goddess Brianna sips wine as one of her foot slaves worships her perfect feet, when she reveals that she caught him pleasuring himself to a video of her. It was not just any video, however. The slut was watching Goddess Brianna make one slave suck another slave's cock. With access to this slave's secret, perverted, cum-craving desires, she has a new plan in store for her little whore. He can start to earn a cock down his throat by taking Goddess Brianna's strap-on between his lips. Then, once her slave has had enough practice, she'll bring in her stud's big cock. Goddess Brianna expects her slave to eagerly suck her stud's cock until his mouth is full of his thick, white, hot load. Tied down and given no choice, he will become Goddess Brianna's cock sucking bitch! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 275.72 MB
Duration - 00:10:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - goddess brianna, sexy feet, goddess worship, slave training, foot slave.

Keep2share
Old 09-14-2023, 04:53 PM   #15232
sancho48
Местный

Default Not A Woman Not A Man Just A Sissy Bitch

Not A Woman Not A Man Just A Sissy Bitch

My slave has rather big breasts, accompanied by an unsurprisingly tiny cock. he's in no way masculine, as a real man would be, nor is he really feminine. The place he will occupy in My stable is one of a sissy in training, locked in miniature chastity cage forever. The first use for My sissy will be to show Me how well he can please cock both with his mouth and his man-pussy. After I put an anal hook up his ass to prepare it, it's perfect time to train those lovely fat lips to envelop and satisfy My strap-on. I know this sissy needs to be trained, but for now he fails to impress Me with his oral skills. I hope his man-pussy will performs with more elegance than his mouth.
Size - 295.49 MB
Duration - 00:13:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada.

Keep2share
Old 09-14-2023, 07:48 PM   #15233
sancho48
Местный

Default Happy Ending

Happy Ending

Lilly Hall goes to the spa for a much needed massage. She asks the male masseuse to focus on her calves as she's been running a lot lately. This guy works the lady's thighs and calves briefly, but he really has his eyes on her feet. Where the eyes lead, the mouth quickly follows. He steals a quick whiff of Lilly's sweet foot aroma then cannot resist diving right into her golden arches for a very happy meal. No words are exchanged, but this guy understands that he has the green light from the accelerated breathing of his patient. The masseuse flips Lilly onto her back so he can get better access to her savory slender toes. Confident that his mission is in no danger of being aborted, he slides one hand into the moist crevice of Lilly's little playground. Lilly's blissful moans of happiness are like a signal from mission control, so this fortunate fellow brings his rocket to the launching pad. Lilly's encouragement sparks his thrusters to full burn as he launches a load onto this incredible Latina's perfect feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format
Size - 358.77 MB
Duration - 00:09:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - lilly hall, feetondemand, sexy feet, sexy latina, massage, latina, latina feet, foot fucking.

Keep2share
Old 09-14-2023, 10:43 PM   #15234
sancho48
Местный

Default Broken And Reformed

Broken And Reformed

Goddess Chloe is waiting in the dungeon for new latest client. She has been hired by the wife of a rather rude man to whip him into shape. He enters and immediately begins a big showing of bravado, infuriating her. Goddess tells him to disrobe and after a few more sexist comments he acquiesces.The man kneels at Goddess Chloe's feet as she lets him know of the predicament he's in. His wife has hired a divorce lawyer and Goddess represents his last chance to save his marriage. Pondering his options, the husband relents and offers his submission to her instructions.The husband is soon licking Goddess's boots, cleaning all the grime from the floor. Chloe makes him admit to being just a bitch as his tongue polishes the smooth PVC. She dangles her heels in and out of his mouth and berates him further. Next, she sits her ass directly on his face as she enjoys a cigarette.He is made to recite more humiliating lines as Goddess Chloe smothers him with her supple ass. The husband breathes in her scent as she grinds her ass harder into his face. Satisfied she's made her point, she stands and retrieves a chastity device. Goddess Chloe locks his cock up and tells him he'll be taking over his wife's chores. He's sent away and told he can return in one week for a progress report and possible release.
Size - 568.45 MB
Duration - 00:13:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Footjob, High Heels, Foot Domination, Boot Worship, Goddess Foot Domination, Goddess Chloe, Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Domination, Shoe, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT GAGGING, FOOTJOBS, FOOT PARTIES, Boots Femdom, Boots Female Domination, High Heels, Boots Licking, Leathe

Keep2share
Old 09-15-2023, 01:38 AM   #15235
sancho48
Местный

Default Decorating For The Holidays

Decorating For The Holidays

Sofie Reyez is filled with youthful exuberance preparing for the big holiday. She's brought out boxes of Christmas decorations to put up around the house. Unfortunately her step-mother has to work late, so stepdad offers to help out. Sofie shows off her new pedicure and stepdad can't take his eyes and hands off her pretty little feet. A foot massage turns into toe sucking as these two become even closer than ever before. Blame it on the holiday spirit of giving if you want, but Sofie soon has her adorable feet wrapped around stepdad's hard cock. She rubs and tugs that boner with her long toes and wide soles. Stepdad loves this family time and shortly spurts a load onto the amazingly sexy feet of Sofie Reyez. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 202.26 MB
Duration - 00:15:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - sofie reyez, foot tease, foot play, bare soles, soles, sexy feet, bare feet, step dad, savory soles, step daughter, family play, c4sholiday18, sole licking, foot licking.

Keep2share
Old 09-15-2023, 04:33 AM   #15236
sancho48
Местный

Default Ripped Cock This Clip Raised 1 Position In Cbt Category

Ripped Cock This Clip Raised 1 Position In Cbt Category

Size - 334.16 MB
Duration - 00:12:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 09-15-2023, 07:28 AM   #15237
sancho48
Местный

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Watch Me Enjoy My Male Slut In My Dungeon

Miss Melisande Sin - Watch Me Enjoy My Male Slut In My Dungeon

Size - 1301.56 MB
Duration - 00:12:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old 09-15-2023, 10:23 AM   #15238
sancho48
Местный

Default Take Your Boyfriend Again

Take Your Boyfriend Again

Hot and horny Mia Martinez is back, taking another shot at her best friend's boyfriend. Wearing a skimpy crop top and sexy jean cut offs, she slips her beautiful feet out of her sandals and places them seductively in his lap. His girlfriend is right in the other room and could walk in at any moment, but he gives in to her perfect, pedicured toes and smooth soles. Mia unties his drawstring pants with her skillful toes and then wraps her curved arches around his hard cock. His girlfriend will never find out if he can cum before she returns! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 308.82 MB
Duration - 00:09:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - mia martinez, sexy feet, brown feet, blackmail.

Keep2share
Old 09-15-2023, 01:18 PM   #15239
sancho48
Местный

Default Naughty And Nice

Naughty And Nice

Victoria Vargaz is keeping both a naughty and nice list this year. Lucky for all you foot pervs, to this holiday vixen, naughty IS nice. Victoria slips off her stockings and instructs you to stroke your meat to her sexy feet. Listen to her voice while you focus on her wrinkly soles. Engorge your manhood and masturbate as this eager doll encourages you to achieve the grand finale. Direct every warm drop of your personal eggnog onto her wriggling toes and make Victoria's feet your reason for the season. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 185.84 MB
Duration - 00:04:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - c4sholiday17, sexy feet, wrinkly soles, victoria vargas, victoria vargaz.

Keep2share
Old 09-15-2023, 04:13 PM   #15240
sancho48
Местный

Default Learning To Serve My Friends

Learning To Serve My Friends

My slaves should understand that serving Me does may sometimes mean to serve somebody else for Me. Maybe just temporarily, or maybe they can be just given forever to another Mistress, it is in My power as their Owner. To make him understand that, I have this slave serve My friend Mistress Ali: worship her and endure pain from her, under My supervision. he must learn to be a good slave for her, as is the way he can become a good slave for Me.
Size - 135.57 MB
Duration - 00:11:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x406
Keys - goddess ezada sinn, ts mistress ali.

Keep2share
Closed Thread