In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2023, 07:08 PM   #15241
sancho48
Местный

Default I Said You Would Get Lucky At The Club

I Said You Would Get Lucky At The Club

Goddess Mercy is an insanely sexy stripper who drove one of her customers home from the club in his nice car, promising that he was going to get lucky. He thought he was going to get laid, but the beautiful brunette has something else in mind. Watch as the gorgeous goddess ties him up for some kinky foot fun, taking off her clear high heels and making him lick her dirty, sweaty feet clean! See her shove her feet in his mouth, gagging him with them before teasing his cock with her soles, hugging his dick between her soft, wrinkly arches for a steamy foot job. Will she foot milk him, making him cum on her toes?This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
Size - 737.72 MB
Duration - 00:12:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - foot worship.

Keep2share
Old 09-15-2023, 10:03 PM   #15242
sancho48
Местный

Default Martyred Nipple

Martyred Nipple

Size - 329.68 MB
Duration - 00:13:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 09-16-2023, 12:58 AM   #15243
sancho48
Местный

Default Boot Worm Milked

Boot Worm Milked

You are my BOOT WORM and you belong underneath my sexy leather thigh high boots. A view you live for, you long to lick, smell and worship my booted legs. Your eyes will stay firmly fixed on to my footwear and you will follow my instructions carefully if you ever get to deserve a RELEASE. Feel my legs wrapping around your hard COCK as I milk you with my boots. ***OCTOBER CONTEST***WIN a personalised/custom clip of 10 mins with Mistress Fetish Liza!**What do you have to do?* In 5 clips that will be uploaded this month, October, there are 5 hidden Halloween bunnies. The bunny is one of my slaves dressed up, he will briefly appear in the clip! You need to hunt him down and contact me when you have found him in 5 different clips! Send your proof to: liza(at)fetishliza * The winner of this amazing contest, will be notified personally and gets his FREE custom video! End date to send your proof is 7th November when the winner will be drawn. ** Solo video, non-nude, your name can be mentioned if you like.
Size - 242.86 MB
Duration - 00:10:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - queens of kink, bootjob, boot worm, mistress fetish liza, boot slave, thigh high boots, boot whore, leather boots, cum on boots.

Keep2share
Old 09-16-2023, 03:53 AM   #15244
sancho48
Местный

Default From Butler To Whipping Boy

From Butler To Whipping Boy

I am very unhappy with the work My personal butler has done for Me lately. The tasks I have assigned to him are not that difficult, yet this simple-minded male seems incapable of performing them. he is plainly too stupid and useless as My butler, so I should just fire him immediately. The only hope for him is proving he can fulfill the position of "whipping boy" in My business. The test is simple: if he asks for mercy as I beat him, then he shall be immediately fired. My chattel must take every ounce of pain I administer upon his white ass if he wishes to remain in My world. Now it's time to see how badly My ex-butler wants to keep a job in My Femdom empire.
Size - 388.18 MB
Duration - 00:14:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada, sinn.

Keep2share
Old 09-16-2023, 06:48 AM   #15245
sancho48
Местный

Default CrotchBreather

CrotchBreather

Goddess Jacey is training Her human furniture to stay still while being smothered and covered with Her big, round ass and Her fat, juicy pussy. However, She doesn't allow slaves to pleasure Her, that is reserved for Her boyfriend of the month. The slave is an inanimate object; a piece of furniture, a possession to be used but something that is no more deserving of intimacy with Her than a refrigerator or a toaster. To make things worse, She is teasing the slave with Her pussy while denying him any access whatsoever. She masturbates in his face and even sticks one of Her long fingers into Her honeypot - giving the slave a taste of the heavenly nectar. The pig slave is NOT to lick, kiss and suck on Her heavenly body, although he may be completely engulfed in the warm, musky embrace of Her pussy or the dark sweetness of Her anus. Not only that, but the slave's priority should be serving as furniture and not such trivial slave topics, such as breathing. She explains this to the pig while wearing just a leotard which She hikes up into Her pussy and ass, giving Herself a camel toe. She is sitting on the slave's chest explaining, when She suddenly slides forward, cutting of his air. The slave panics and tries to wriggle around enough to get his nostrils clear of Her pussy, but She takes the lips of Her flower and wraps them around the slave's nostrils, effectively sealing out any chance of oxygen getting into the slave's nostrils and lungs. The slave starsts squirming around and She finally allows the pig some air after 25 seconds. She slaps him HARD and tells him he better stop wriggling around. She smacks him in the the head again and slides over his airways again, giving him a countdown of 30, then 45 - each time doing more with Her pussy and pussy lips to ensure that there is no escape for the slave. He is a prisoner of his Godddess and Her pussy owns and dominates him. He manages to get free and sneak some air which brings cracking face slaps to the slave. She pushes his head down and further into Her crotch to ensure he can't breathe, repeatedly. Finally, She strolls out announcing She needs to prepare for his next test. More suffering for the slave is in store.
Size - 581.56 MB
Duration - 00:12:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - labial smothering, pussy smothering, pussy smother, human furniture, breath control, breath hoolding countdown, smothering, pussy slave, pussy whipped, face humping, vaignnal lip smother, pussy smelling, head slaps, smother, camel toe.

Keep2share
Old 09-16-2023, 09:43 AM   #15246
sancho48
Местный

Default Cum To My Scent

Cum To My Scent

Are you ready to smell the perfect feet? Come closer and inhale Goddess Jamie Valentine's delicious foot scent. Go ahead and unzip those pants, too. Stroke your cock to her beautiful feet and powerful aroma. Stick your nose in between her toes and sniff in deeply. This is exactly what she wants. Smell her feet in these sexy little worn flip flops. She has complete control of you when she has you like this, on your knees, sniffing her toes. Her scent will make you explode! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 171.92 MB
Duration - 00:06:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - barefoot, jamie valentine, sexy feet.

Keep2share
Old 09-16-2023, 12:38 PM   #15247
sancho48
Местный

Default Secures Permanent Position

Secures Permanent Position

Goddess Valerie is getting ready for her new temp job and is prepared to secure a permanent position with a pay increase. To sway her new boss to see things her way, she decides to seduce him, starting by slipping off her sexy high heeled open toe pumps and making him suck on her toes. Watch as he slides his tongue along her beautiful bare feet, slipping his tongue between her toes and licking her soft soles. See her rub her wet pussy, masturbating as he worships her feet. Once his pants are down she gives him the steamy foot job he craves, squeezing his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches. Will she foot milk him and make him cum all over her feet? This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
Size - 656.06 MB
Duration - 00:16:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - femdom, office, toejob.

Keep2share
Old 09-16-2023, 03:33 PM   #15248
sancho48
Местный

Default Caned Hard From The Very First Time

Caned Hard From The Very First Time

My poodle has been a dirty boy, and now it's time for his punishment. Having just drained his balls in 7 ruined orgasms, I made sure that he will not have the arousal to help him enjoy (or at least cope with) the pain of caning; no, he will suffer to the fullest. Being his first caning ever, I will be kind and warm him up with a heavy leather flogger, but that is all the mercy I am going to show him. Still locked in the cock stocks, he will have to take ten progressive rounds of strokes from a heavy rattan cane, and I can see he really fears what is to come. But he will suffer for Me, for My pleasure, and this will make him gladly take all the pain, even if in the end he will be breathless. #1 clip in category "CANING"
Size - 641.05 MB
Duration - 00:14:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada.

Keep2share
Old 09-16-2023, 06:28 PM   #15249
sancho48
Местный

Default Ballbusting Audition

Ballbusting Audition

Size - 171.06 MB
Duration - 00:10:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 09-16-2023, 09:23 PM   #15250
sancho48
Местный

Default Pantyhose ass face

Pantyhose ass face

Oh how I love using and tormenting slaves with my hot ass and sexy feet in pantyhose! This clip includes asshole face grinding in hose, ass sniffing, smothering/breath control (I also squeeze his neck with my shapely thighs), objectified as my chair, smelly nylon foot sniffing, cock teasing and verbal humiliation. I use my slave's face to cum on, then leave the room...and leave him denied! Only I am allowed sexual satisfaction, because I say so!! hahaha!!!
Size - 1295.81 MB
Duration - 00:12:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - zephy.

Keep2share
Closed Thread