In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2023, 12:18 AM   #15251
sancho48
Местный

Default Infernal Kicks This Clip Raised 1 Position In Ballbusting Category

Infernal Kicks This Clip Raised 1 Position In Ballbusting Category

Size - 344.16 MB
Duration - 00:10:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 09-17-2023, 03:13 AM   #15252
sancho48
Местный

Default Pain Or Chastity

Pain Or Chastity

you really want out of chastity, boy? I'll unlock you, but instead you'll have to wear the spiky Kali's Teeth cock-ring. So go ahead, touch yourself, play with your dick, as I'm going to love it when you get aroused. The harder your cock becomes - the more painful it will be. Yes, jerk it for Me, slave, look at My big curvy breasts and sensual round ass and rub that cock. See how easily I can intensify your torment? Come closer, sniff My pussy, worship Me! Oh how I love to see you suffering in pain from those devilish stainless steel spikes biting deeply into your hard shaft. The greater your suffering - the more delicious My arousal. I'm just wondering how much more you can take, slave, before you start begging Me to lock you back in chastity. #1 clip in category "CBT INSTRUCTION"
Size - 354.9 MB
Duration - 00:10:31
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - ezada.

Keep2share
Old 09-17-2023, 06:08 AM   #15253
sancho48
Местный

Default Fart Bonding

Fart Bonding

HeadMistress Ravyn Alexa has been training a slave to be a full human toilet. She started him off as an ass kisser, which led to ass worship, which led to ass eating and anal tongue fucking. Now, She needs to take the next step if he is to be able to fully consume everything from his Owner's beautiful body. So She wants him to start smelling - and eventually enjoying - Her flatulent emissions, Her FARTS. The slave has been chained by the hands overhead in the dungeon, in sensory deprivation to ensure he doesn't know what's coming. Miss Ravyn comes in and announces to the slave what is going to happen, while She fastens a big black ball gag into the slave's mouth. She pulls down Her skirt and tells him: "You've been trained to be my toilet slave, but I don't feel like you've been putting in much of an effort, so we're gonna step things up today. I'm gonna make sure you don't have a choice but to inhale every bit of my farts. The asparagus casserole I had last night is coming back to me. Let's see how you like it the second time around. Get ready to suck it up, slave!" She attaches a leash to his collar and turns around, spreading Her perfect bubble butt into his face, She puts the leash between Her legs and pulls his head in close. "I WANT TO HEAR YOU SUCKING IT OUT OF THE AIR! I DON'T WANT A SINGLE MOLECULE TO ENTER MY NOSTRILS!" She blasts him directly in the nose with a wet, nasty sounding fart. He has no choice but to breathe it in deeply, as Miss Ravyn pulls even harder on the leash, pulling his face helplessly into Her ass crack, most of his head disappearing as he chokes and gags but can't do a thing but smell the stench. She punishes him with fart after fart, each time making sure that his nose is inches away - or directly in contact - with Her farting (and possibly spraying) asshole. More than once She appears to fart up his nostrils, and his choking sounds would seem to confirm that. With the gag in, the slave must swallow anything that he may vomit up - or it will come out of his nose, burning his sensitive sinuses with stomach acid. And so continues to audibly inhale fart after fart, weakening by the end and mewling for mercy, as Miss Ravyn walks out promising something "even more disgusting" when She returns. The slave just cries, slumping in his chains he must accept whatever She chooses...
Size - 394.81 MB
Duration - 00:07:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - fart slave, fart face, fart sucking, fart smelling, fart inhaling, fart smelling, fart receptacle, sharts, toilet slave, full toilet, female supremacy, male slavery, ass spreading, ass humliation, ball gag.

Keep2share
Old 09-17-2023, 09:03 AM   #15254
sancho48
Местный

Default Extra Sweaty Feet Licking

Extra Sweaty Feet Licking

It's the end of a filming day, and, as always, My chattel sit has the chance to clean My sweaty feet with his tongue. I'm wearing no socks under My over-the-knee high heel boots, so My feet are really sweaty and must be very smelly. But before he can get to smelling My feet, sit must remove My spurs and My boots, following the appropriate ritual, while he's still shackled. Can he do this without any mistake and get the pleasure of licking clean My extra sweaty feet? The sight of the crop in My leather gloved hand will definitely help him focus...
Size - 552.83 MB
Duration - 00:14:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada, sinn.

Keep2share
Old 09-17-2023, 11:58 AM   #15255
sancho48
Местный

Default Brutal Pegging By Tina Kay

Brutal Pegging By Tina Kay

Miss Tina is sporting a very gorgeous STRAP-ON COCK and her GAGGED SLUT gets called in the dungeon. She wants to play, she wants to FUCK him hard. His mouth and FUCKHOLE need a good pounding and stretching and Miss Tina loves to him to suck her cock. She enjoys seeing him gag on it, like a real WHORE before she penetrates his ass and fucks him good. Watching that long strap-on cock go in and out of her slave's butt gives her so much satisfaction and power.
Size - 380.15 MB
Duration - 00:10:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - queens of kink, anal training, tina kay, anal whore, big strap-on, ass slut, anal stretching, strapon fucking.

Keep2share
Old 09-17-2023, 02:53 PM   #15256
sancho48
Местный

Default The Beginning Of A Beautiful Weekend

The Beginning Of A Beautiful Weekend

I'm on a city-break with My chattel purcelus, having just arrived at the hotel, in a room with fabulous views of the sea. My boy has laid out gifts he brought for Me, and now I want him to worship My feet. This is not the first time he has bowed down and kissed his Goddess's toes today, his lips have been busy showering My sandals with deference eight times in the last three hours, in full public view. Since the day is very hot and the sun scorching, I arrived to the hotel sweaty, and My chattel's next task is to remove every drop of My divine perspiration. This weekend is going to be long and strenuous on My boy's cock, balls and ass. Time to get started, as purcelus stinks and needs a unique shower to cleanse his breath and body. This clip shows a part of a private meeting and was filmed with My phone and no additional lighting.
Size - 795.27 MB
Duration - 00:05:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada, sinn.

Keep2share
Old 09-17-2023, 05:48 PM   #15257
sancho48
Местный

Default Meeting Her Probation Officer

Meeting Her Probation Officer

Goddess Mercy is late for her first meeting with her probation officer after doing some jail time for a crime she didnt even commit. When her probation officer sees how sexy her feet her in her hot high heels he offers to reduce some time from her probationary period if she allows him to enjoy her beautiful feet. Watch as he takes off her heels and brings her foot to his face, sniffing and kissing it. See him lick her soles from heel to toe, sliding his tongue between each one of them. Watch as she teases his cock through his pants with her feet before whipping it out, hugging his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches, giving him the foot job he craves. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
Size - 241.97 MB
Duration - 00:04:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - foot worship.

Keep2share
Old 09-17-2023, 08:43 PM   #15258
sancho48
Местный

Default Ruined For My Latex Pleasure

Ruined For My Latex Pleasure

I just love a tight latex suit that wraps around and encases My voluptuous body, showing off My gorgeous breasts and sensual round ass. Latex holds in the heat, making Me every hotter when I get aroused. The thin layer of latex is also perfect for a slave's tongue to worship Me, to please Me. Today is all about My gratification, My satisfaction, and My sexual joy. I'm going to use this slave's face as My cushion, his tongue as My licking tool. The slave has only one hedonistic goal and that is supplying Me with the pleasure I want. If he succeeds, I will tease and torment his cock. Yet should I reward him or should I just leave his throbbing cock to ruin? #1 clip in category "ORGASMS"
Size - 86.56 MB
Duration - 00:07:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - ezada.

Keep2share
Old 09-17-2023, 11:38 PM   #15259
sancho48
Местный

Default Mercifull Goddess

Mercifull Goddess

I like causing My slaves pain, seeing them suffer more than they ever thought they could, just for Me. It's not as much abut Me causing the pain, as it is about them accepting it for Me.Today I am enjoying another male taking the pain for Me. His hands are cuffed to the cage, above his head, so he can't move too much, definitely not enough to avoid My whip. My whip that bites into his ass and back, leaving nice red marks, and making him growl in pain. But that seems just not enough today, so I grab one of My favorite canes: the red plastic one. It hurts like hell, as My slave is about to see. Especially when I swing it with fervor, overwhelmed by the feeling of sadistic pleasure when seeing the slave jump around, trying to find a way to escape. He understands there's no escape, but the pain rendered him mindless, like an is instincts taking over and trying to find him a way to survive. The pain is so intense, that the slave breaks down and begs mercy, his pride forgotten under the pressure of the survival instinct. And mercy he gets. I can be a merciful Mistress. I don't need to be cruel. Sometimes I like to be cruel, sometimes I am merciful and compassionate. I unshackle the slave, and he falls down to My feet, kissing My boots. I like men at My feet, kissing My boots, that always works for Me. I have the slave worship My boots, kiss them all over. Then I order him to take off My boots and lick the leather flavored sweat off My feet and toes, clean My feet with his tongue. A way for him to atone for his inability to take all the pain I wanted to inflict on him today. It's ok, that pain will wait for him next time...Video quality: HD 1280*720.
Size - 94.8 MB
Duration - 00:07:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x408
Keys - boot worship, foot fetish, ezada.

Keep2share
Old 09-18-2023, 02:33 AM   #15260
sancho48
Местный

Default I Was Locked Up Too

I Was Locked Up Too

Goddess Mercy got locked up for her boyfriends crime, but he was locked up, too. Locked up in chastity, that is! After being locked up for as long as this brunette beauty, he begs for his cock to be released but he has another thing coming if he thinks that will happen. To punish him, she is going to keep him locked up in chastity for another six months, only allowing him to worship her feet during that time. Watch as she makes him kiss, lick, and suck on her sexy bare feet before teasing his cock through the steel cock cage. See her drum his toes along his cock through the cage before making him lick her from heel to toe! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
Size - 567.02 MB
Duration - 00:09:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - female domination, foot fetish, femdom, foot worship, chastity.

Keep2share
Closed Thread