In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2023, 05:28 AM   #15261
sancho48
Местный

Default Last Erection

Last Erection

Size - 364.28 MB
Duration - 00:07:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 09-18-2023, 08:23 AM   #15262
sancho48
Местный

Default Trade For Homework

Trade For Homework

Goddess Mia is lounging on the couch doing homework when her uncle comes in and starts smelling her socks. She humiliates him by calling him out on his foot fetish but he begs her to let him sniff her socks. She decides to let him smell her feet and socks, but on one condition: he has to do her homework for her. If he doesnt meet her demands then she is going to tell on him, and he doesnt want that. Watch as he peels off her dirty socks then slides his tongue all over her beautiful bare feet, licking them clean. Soon her shirt is off so she can make herself more comfortable, showing off her big, sexy tits as he tastes her feet. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
Size - 276.64 MB
Duration - 00:07:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - mia.

Keep2share
Old 09-18-2023, 11:18 AM   #15263
sancho48
Местный

Default Most Valuable Employee

Most Valuable Employee

You're the big man in the office, but you'd never have achieved such success without the support of your staff. It just so happens that your "staff" is exactly what executive secretary Sloan Harper wants to see you about. She surprises you by waiting in your office after hours wearing only the skimpiest of lingerie. She recognizes your power in the company, but Sloan is smart enough to spot your weakness and brazen enough to exploit it for her own gain. She offers you her incredible feet and you fall to your knees as instructed to commence worshiping her delicious digits. Your secretary's moans of satisfaction invite you to unzip and make this a threesome. Sloan coaxes you to stroke your tool while she her sexy feet into your mouth. When you are at your most vulnerable, your secretary snaps a photo with her smart phone and explains that this little piece of evidence is insurance to make sure you give her a nice raise to keep quiet. You have no choice but to go along with her blackmail. Sloan is kind enough to let you finish, but once your nut is dripping on the floor she exits the room; leaving you kneeling in your own warm puddle. You head spins in a cloud of ecstasy and confusion. Sure, you're still the CEO, but now you realize who is really running the show. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
Size - 210.25 MB
Duration - 00:05:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - sloan harper, feetondemand, foot goddess, secretary, office, foot domination, foot licking, sole licking, toe sucking, blackmail.

Keep2share
Old 09-18-2023, 02:13 PM   #15264
sancho48
Местный

Default Cream Of Some Hung Guys

Cream Of Some Hung Guys

Mistress Whiney has come home at 4AM, and comes into the Her slave's bedroom and wakes the slave up by pulling the covers off of him and aimlessly ordering the slave to get on his back, because She has had "the night of Her life". She is wearing just a teddy with open crotch and nipples, exposing Her perfect, long and lean body. Keeping firm control of the slave's leash, She mounts his prone body: "Slave, tonight was more than amazing, it was...transcendant. I got had dual penetration in my sweet pussy and tight asshole by two big, hard cocks - unlike your peanut that I've locked away so it can't frustrate anymore women! But good news! I saw both their test results, so I let them both cum in BOTH my holes. I want to share this experience with you, so you will lick every drop of cum out of me" She spreads Her ass wide open, sticking Her finger deep inside, She pulls out the soiled, cum-soaked finger and wipes it on his face, making him lick the off-colored cum-coated finger clean. He is gagging and choking, but She just flogs his stomach and balls until he squeals and complies. She pulls the cheeks apart, Her wrinkled brown starfish beckons at him. She orders the slave: "Tongue out, pig! Taste the man cum from my asshole, and maybe you'll absorb some of his testosterone and your cock will grow to a boys size, instead of a baby girl's clit, like it is now" She slams Her asshole down onto his face, smothering him and jamming his tongue up Her rectum. She screeches at him to lick and suck, to get "every tadpole" out. She starts to fuck his face with Her ass and asshole, slamming Her ass onto his face over and over, making slapping sounds and causing the slave to squeal in pain. Finally She climbs off of him and turns around, spreading Her pussy open in his face. She starts banging Her soaking pussy with the fingers, cum drips out and onto his tongue. She then pulls the fingers out and starts feeding him the cum, over and over, the sticky strings all ending up in his greedy mouth, She makes him suck Her fingers clean: "Awwww.....it's finger lickin' good, isn't it, pig? HA HA!" She keeps feeding him the disgusing sticky mess, then makes him lick and suck Her swampy pussy clean. She starts to really get into it, moaning and grinding on his face. She gets hotter and hotter and finally cums all over his face, ejecting more cum from deep insides Her pussy, making him suck it up like a vanilla milkeshake. She finally feels that he's finished up and is clean, climbing off of his face, She leaves the slave to marinate in Her (and Her two lovers') juices for the night.
Size - 260.8 MB
Duration - 00:09:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - cream pie, anal cream pie, cream pie eating, cuckold creampie, cum sucking, soiled cum eating, cum feeding, coerced cream pie eating, face fucking, anal face fucking, ass eating, pussy control, ass domination, pussy domination, dual penetration.

Keep2share
Old 09-18-2023, 05:08 PM   #15265
sancho48
Местный

Default Free Rent

Free Rent

Goddess Cali Carter is checking out a new apartment to rent when she notices the landlord checking out her feet in her sexy nude wedge heels. She decides to use his foot fetish to her advantage, seducing him with her feet in order to receive free rent. Watch as she slips off her heels, showing off her fresh pedicure before letting him get a taste of her feet. See him lick her soles, starting at her heel then licking along her soft, wrinkly arches all the way up to her toes. Watch him lick between each one of her toes, sucking on them. In no time, his pants are down and her feet are hugging his cock, giving him the foot job he craves. Will she foot milk him and get free rent? Watch and see!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
Size - 1087.18 MB
Duration - 00:18:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - femdom, toe sucking.

Keep2share
Old 09-18-2023, 08:03 PM   #15266
sancho48
Местный

Default Impotent Slaves Dont Need Balls

Impotent Slaves Dont Need Balls

As it would be expected, My slave loves to worship My boots; he knows it's his place, his level beneath Me. But today he seems neither able to do a good job cleaning My boots with his tongue, nor aroused to do it. That is not only annoying, it's downright insulting! Allowing him to put his stupid cock between My boots and hump them doesn't seem to help; is he in his right mind? Even after I use My hand to make him hard, he still can't keep his erection - is he becoming completely impotent? Impotent for Me is just the same as eunuch: if a slave has no use for his balls - he doesn't need to keep them. So it seems it's time to castrate this slave by kicking him in the balls; let's how he loves My boots now.
Size - 140.56 MB
Duration - 00:12:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - ezada.

Keep2share
Old 09-18-2023, 10:58 PM   #15267
sancho48
Местный

Default Turned On By My Smoke

Turned On By My Smoke

This slave I have kneeled in front of Me seems very willing to serve Me. He is aroused by My presence, by My leather pants and white blouse outfit and My high heeled boots, but he is even more aroused by the opportunity to serve Me as a human ashtray. I allow him to light My slim all-white 120 mm cigarette, that matches very well My white leather gloves. Because of all this attention, the slave gets overexcited and forgets his manners, breathing in My direction or doing things that he is not ordered to, so a couple of slaps on his face will make him remember his place. But he is an obedient slave and is glad to do everything I want him to, even if it means inhaling My smoke, humping My boots like a stupid mutt or chewing on the cigarette butt that I put out on his tongue. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
Size - 93.86 MB
Duration - 00:07:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x404
Keys - femdom, ezada.

Keep2share
Old 09-19-2023, 01:53 AM   #15268
sancho48
Местный

Default Straps And Clamps

Straps And Clamps

Strapped to a chair with his legs spread wide open, a pathetic pantyhose slut is at the mercy of Goddess Brianna and Goddess Isobel. In elegant black corsets, platform heels, and sexy, nude pantyhose, the Goddesses their slave. He is willing to do anything to worship their soft, silky panythose. Goddess Brianna slaps the shaft of his worthless cock and puts clothespins on his nipples before Goddess Isobel punishes the tip with her thin, wooden cane. By the time he's finally allowed to cum, his dick is bruised and raw! The beautiful Goddesses release their slave and lay him on the floor beneath their feet, covering his face with their perfect, pantyhose covered feet, and demand that he rubs his beaten cock for them. Their pantyhose slut explodes all over Goddess Brianna's foot, then uses his tongue like a dirty rag to clean his filthy mess. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 508.41 MB
Duration - 00:13:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, pantyhose, cum eating, pantyhose domination, goddess isobel, isobel devi, goddess brianna.

Keep2share
Old 09-19-2023, 04:48 AM   #15269
sancho48
Местный

Default A Really Good Fucking

A Really Good Fucking

I'm hungry to turn this bound toy into My strap-on bitch today. I'm going to invade his man-pussy so hard that the spikes of My strap-on harness pierce the pale skin on his butt-cheeks. When I'm finished with My sissy, he's going to feel it for hours afterward. In a way that's the definition of a "good fuck". Opening up his hole is almost effortless as my fingers slip in easily: one, then two, three and four in total. Next My cock quickly burrows deep and conquers the slut's exposed fuckhole. Full thrusts make My toy moan in pain as the pointy spikes scratch his ball sack and his pink ass. The more traumatic it becomes for him, the higher My arousal. Yes, this is indeed what I would describe as "good fucking".
Size - 461.11 MB
Duration - 00:10:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada, sinn.

Keep2share
Old 09-19-2023, 07:43 AM   #15270
sancho48
Местный

Default Foot tease 1

Foot tease 1

My little foot rag follows my feet around, kissing and smelling them to see if they are stinkier after I've had sex. Which apparently they are lol. I tell loser he should thank my stud for fucking me because now my feet really stink haha. I tease his cock and balls with my foot and make fun of him for getting a boner from the scent of my goddess feet--and laugh at him because he'd rather be walked all over by me then have sex with a normal chick!
Size - 356.16 MB
Duration - 00:09:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - foot smelling, foot kissing, foot slave, smelly feet, stinky feet, zephy, femdom, female domination.

Keep2share
Closed Thread