In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2023, 10:08 PM   #15351
sancho48
Местный

Default Miss Melisande Sin - I Am Your Cuckoldress

Miss Melisande Sin - I Am Your Cuckoldress

Size - 592.02 MB
Duration - 00:10:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 09-29-2023, 01:03 AM   #15352
sancho48
Местный

Default Your Cock Sucking Fantasy Training

Your Cock Sucking Fantasy Training

you have a fantasy to suck cock; maybe you want to do it for Me or just are curious how it feels to have a nice cock in your mouth. The reason doesn't really matter, what is important is that you do it well. I'm not an expert in this, it's not something I like to do, but I am an expert in cock teasing, I know how to make a cock hard, how to edge it and how to make it cum. So I can teach you how to do that with your mouth, techniques that I know for sure will work on any cock. I will train you to become a perfect cock-sucking slut, you just go get a dildo, or at least a banana, and follow My instructions.
Size - 603.17 MB
Duration - 00:11:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada.

Keep2share
Old 09-29-2023, 03:58 AM   #15353
sancho48
Местный

Default Human Buttplug IV

Human Buttplug IV

Goddess Jacey's favorite pastime is sitting on a hapless and helpless, inferior male face. She loves feeling the pig struggle for breath while simultaneously struggling even harder to please Her always-hungry holes; namely, Her pussy and ass. Although She regularly cums via pussy worship and cleaning, She wants to experience and ANAL orgasm and has tasked Her ass slave with the job. She has the slave splayed out on his back, with his hands chained over his head while She sits atop his chest. She explains to him his task: "Slave, your job is to give me an anal orgasm, and then after that, many others on a regular basis. A Woman's G-Spot is connected to Her anus, so you will focus on extra-deep, tongue fucking, and exploring of my colon. Start by saying hello to your Mistress Brown with a nice, soft kiss" She turns around on his chest with Her glorious ass in his face. She grasps both cheeks with Her hands and spreads Her big ass WIDE open. The slave plants a gentle, delicate kiss directly on the wrinkled brown starfish, causing Her to moan with pleasure and just say "Again" over and over. Then She has the slave stop, and She reaches back and spreads Her cheeks even wider, causing Her asshole to gape open. She orders him: "Now give Mistress Brown a deep, french kiss, good. Now, push that tongue in deep, then put your tongue back in your mouth and swallow. Don't forget your job as my personal bidet is always in effect. Don't you DARE put a dirty tongue in my body!" After several deep, soul kisses with Her asshole, She orders the pig to start licking the hole in earnest, which he does. She starts rocking back onto his face, smothering him and burying him in Her ass. She tells him to lick harder and harder as She fucks his face with Her ass. He starts making loud slurping sounds, which cause Her to start screaming at him to swallow and "Flush the toilet" Finally, She tells him: "Now, stick your tongue out straight and hard, and don't you DARE take it out of my asshole. I'm gonna fuck your face with my ass and then I will smother you with it so you can focus on my pleasure and get your tongue in deep." "Yes Mistress" She pulls Her cheeks apart and orders him to stick his tongue out straight, while She backs Her open asshole onto his tongue. Get busy in there place. Think of yourself as an anal explorer; kinda like an anal Magellan, your gonna explore every inch of my rectum. It's your natural place" She keeps intermittently smothering him and then grinding down hard, demanding he put his tongue in deeper. She asks him: "How does it taste, slave?" "Delicious Mistress! Thank you so much!" She spits in his mouth for his desert. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Human Buttplug (HD 1080P MP4) Human Buttplug II (HD 1080P MP4) Human Buttplug III (HD 1080P MP4) Human Buttplug V (HD 1080P MP4)
Size - 314.87 MB
Duration - 00:11:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ass smothering, ass eating, ass slave, ass cleaning, ass kissing, ass sreading, ass french kissing, anal tongue fucking, rectal sucking, breath control, ass worship, ass spreading, begging, ass feitsh, femle supremacy.

Keep2share
Old 09-29-2023, 06:53 AM   #15354
sancho48
Местный

Default Worship my smelly feet foot puppet

Worship my smelly feet foot puppet

Yeah I know my feet are god--and after 10 hours in my stinky heels they totally reek!! Seriously, I could smell them soon as my hot heels came off, and little foot loser gets to worship them on his knees...saying humiliating things like, "i worship you" after each kiss, and licks them clean for me...getting all the yummy toes jam as well! I further humiliate my dumbass slave, making him show his aching, chastised boner (seriously, what real man gets hard from a woman's sweaty, smelly feet?)...then use his face as a foot rest while I take a nap. Amazing how such cute little girlie feet can produce such potent scent, haha!Check out some other hot foot worship clips! Zephy's stinky workout feet! (di$counted pr$ce)!Foot licking after workout!Foot licker ("lick" part 2)
Size - 441.3 MB
Duration - 00:14:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - humiliation, foot licking, foot sniffing, foot kissing, toe sucking, toe licking, zephy, zephianna, smelly feet, high heels, goddess worship, arrogant woman, boss.

Keep2share
Old 09-29-2023, 10:08 AM   #15355
sancho48
Местный

Default Suck Yourself Senator

Suck Yourself Senator

This is a custom clip, with no name mentioned. I decided to publish it as We had great fun filming it and I think the result is just awesome. "Senator H**e visits House of Sinn dungeon to close it, as he leads a campaign to close all BDSM dungeons. When he walks into the reception, he meets Mistress Sarah, who he treats improperly and asks for the dungeon license in order to close it. She leaves him alone to get the papers. Mistress Ezada then walks into the reception and She thinks he was a new slave. She slaps him and when he tries to explain, She ball-gags him, then She pulls him into the dungeon. In the dungeon Mr. Hyde is humiliated, whipped, put in a chastity, treated like sissy. Then he is left alone. When Mistress Sarah comes back to the reception, She finds him on the floor horny and She is shocked when he crawls to Her shoes to worship them. She humiliates him, orders him to suck his dick and cum on Her shoes, then lick it clean." For more clips with Miss Sarah visit the House of Sinn store.
Size - 473.53 MB
Duration - 00:17:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - ezada.

Keep2share
Old 09-29-2023, 01:03 PM   #15356
sancho48
Местный

Default The Foot Gagging Overflowing

The Foot Gagging Overflowing

Size - 290.99 MB
Duration - 00:11:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 09-29-2023, 03:58 PM   #15357
sancho48
Местный

Default Boots Made for BallBusting

Boots Made for BallBusting

These BLACK BOOTS bring fear to his eyes as he knows I will want to TEST them on his BALLS, ha ha. They have the perfect heavy and hard toe for accurate BALLBUSTING and I love to use his crotch as my target. My KICKS land precise and are LETHAL. There is NO MERCY for his balls, I want them inflated, red and sore. I LOVE destroying this guinea pig's nuts.
Size - 365.98 MB
Duration - 00:14:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - queens of kink, cbt, hard ball kicking, mistress fetish liza, leather domme, ball slapping, black leather boots, kneebusting, ballbusting, ballbusted.

Keep2share
Old 09-29-2023, 06:53 PM   #15358
sancho48
Местный

Default Fan Spitroast

Fan Spitroast

Miss Tess and I know that many of you dream of being in the place of this chattel: locked in chastity and strapped to Our bench, eagerly awaiting to be strap-on fucked by Us both. This one started out as a follower on my Twitter page, then a fan on My OnlyEzada page, and now here he is, ready to be fucked by two latex clad Goddesses. I'll start by fucking his mouth while Ms. Tess violates his ass. We enjoy spit-roasting him deeply on both ends, pushing ans stretching his lips and male-pussy with Our cocks. The harder We fuck him, the louder he moans, and it's all sweet music for Our ears. This new chattel will learn to take every inch we offer him, as his newfound reality is no longer a long-held fantasy. Be careful what you wish for, as your fantasy might just become reality.
Size - 425.48 MB
Duration - 00:08:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada sinn, tess.

Keep2share
Old 09-29-2023, 09:48 PM   #15359
sancho48
Местный

Default Averys First Foot Job

Averys First Foot Job

Avery Adair has never given a foot job before, but today she is gonna learn! Watch as this cute, petite blonde teases a cock through the pants, getting it nice and hard before she wraps her sexy bare feet around its thick, throbbing shaft. See her hug a cock between her soft, wrinkly arches for the very first time, wiggling and scrunching her little toes as she works her feet up and down the dick. Will the foot job virgin be able to make him cum with her pretty little feet during her very first foot job? Will she foot milk him until he cums all over her feet? Keep on watching to find out! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 330.47 MB
Duration - 00:09:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - avery adair.

Keep2share
Old 09-30-2023, 12:43 AM   #15360
sancho48
Местный

Default Foot Worship Pack - Cruel Foot Tease

Foot Worship Pack - Cruel Foot Tease

Size - 2006.63 MB